It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFOs are Not Real

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by naraku
Oh look, it's this thread again.

You mean a thread that makes a bold and certain claim, then proceeds to offer such proof as "I have never seen it" and then puts the burden of proof on the readers?

Yeah, it's garbage.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by Alien Abduct

The trouble is though , that all of the above has been said before. Countless times.
there has never been one clear cut photograph, or video
that shows something that coudn't be anything else Other than an Alien craft or Alien.

Don't you think that with the amount of reported sightings, someone somewhere would have managed to get
just one proper photograph that left no doubt.

The amount of cameras in the world, and many of them are of a decent quality, you would think it would have happened by now.
The thing is though , it hasn't happened as far as i know.
Surely even the most hard nosed believer, must have a few doubts about the absence of this picture.
it seems a logical assumption to me.

And thats the problem with Alien visitation. it is reported so so often that one would think it impossable for there not to be that one photograph that nails it.
The other problem is that 40 million Americans and countles millions world wide have reported to have seen or no someone who has seen aliens and or Alien craft.

Link to Source ABC News

Nearly half of all Americans and millions more globally believe we're not alone, according to a 2000 ABC poll. While 40 million Americans say they have seen or know someone who has seen an unidentified flying object, or UFO, a growing number believe they've actually met aliens.

Now if this were true , where is this "One" absolute stonking picture.
If i were being abducted , I would make it my business to set up anything and everything to get evidence, I would have my house bugged, trip wired, remote cameras, everything.

Now bare in mind that this is supposed to be happening to millions of Americans. Why do none of them have the
nounce to do what i have suggested.

Then we have the problem of numbers, if millions world wide are being snatched. Why can't we see the the thousands of super massive ships that must be there to host the thousnads at a time that are being abducted?

A jumbo jet . long body holds approx 400 people. Now look at the size of one of them.

Again the whole subject comes down to no real evidence.

Blurry photographs,
Sleep paralyses.
Mental Illness
Misidentified earthly objects.

add you own list,
There is still not one thing that could be considered "There is no doubt" That thing is Alien.

So i am sticking with the my original postings ET UFO craft are very very likley NOT visiting this Earth.

OPie are you just being willfully ignorant or intentionally hypocritical?

I ask this because many had pointed out what evidence there is and even I myself had pasted videos with historical, anecdotal, professional, conspiratorial and reasonable proof... evidence to which you refused to even comment on. Now you declare in your passive aggressive manner in a belittling tone to others who opened their heart in telling you of their abduction story and yet all you can say is you would have had a camera?

And tell them if a picture were posted you wouldn't shout photoshopped, or a video was CGI? You are being intellectually dishonest and I did say hypocritical too. Notice a couple of your other threads here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you know what an alien is?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and yet you believe in werewolves?

I should thank you for saving me time in the future from ever looking at another of your threads and this one did serve some purpose to me... I know whose threads are worth looking at.

no star or flag from me, not even accidentally.

denial is not a river in Egypt and you can skip a reply again as I am done on this thread entirely

adios and troll to your hearts content if that is all you seek ... for my part you don't exist any longer that is to say I am real you aren't

grats on bringing me at least to this defining moment on this thread

Look its sounds like the op is trying to just make a thread that goes on and on..Its a no where thread..The way i see it...Is that all have there thoughts but if the op really wanted to know he would check out the info..Example to the OP! since you cant seem to believe and thing except your own evidence which is none in a nut shell (Hypothesis)as the person says here you don't exist...So meaning maybe your a computerized robot and not a human being...Can you prove over the computer that you are a human being??Remember i don't believe in pictures.u tube or another proof..Because its all speculation.. not

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Sorry i went to far..I should of just replied..

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Ok lets say you told me that you have a car..ok...well First of all how do i believe that you have a car? So you show me a picture of a car..How do i know that is your car and not someone else s car...So you tell me your a man..well how do i believe that you are a man so you show me a u tube video,,Well how do i know the u tube vid is really you..So you show me a drivers license..So how do i know that driver licensee is really yours?? So you show me medical info not much because its illegal..Well how do i know that medical info has to do with you and not someone else??ok so you say you have a new home..Well you show me pictures,a u tube video,Documents and a signature..Ok well how do i know that any of the proof you showed to me is really yours...what if you said you got hit by a car or a train and you are in the hospital...Well you tell me your personal story, show me pictures, show me a video,and show me medical records but not to much cause its illegal and personal,,You show me your ss number and you show me your driving license...Well how do i know all of what you showed me is you and your story..Remember i don't believe in records,license,videos,pictures,other documentation and story's..Oh and i cant come to your home or hospital..SO mister or mam,,Please tell me how do you proof WHO YOU ARE??and your story if i believe nothing you have said or done..That means i would think that your are just lieing...still you haven't given me proof ...Now not to be hasty or mean but this is exactly what you are doing to others......Case closed

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I recommend watching some vids of stanton freidman, he has some interesting things to say, again he has studied this subject for 50+ years, he also is probably the only level headed and only person ive seen use logic in any interview in the UFO phenomenon. He has however found EVIDENCE (proof yes i said proof) that something is being COVERED UP about the situation. OP i realize to the conclusions you have come to, everyone has their own opinion, i myself will say that i am on the fence, but unidentified ariel phenomenon is real. and you cant ignore the fact that there is something were not being told.

You say you have researched the subject for some years, well there are some documents and such that took Mr Freidman years to obtain, took several years to find some witnesses, and some of the documents which he did obtain had almost all the words blacked out. (??)

In any case the debate is pointless as its been said about a 1000 times there is no proof for both sides. No one can definitvely say they do or do not exist.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DieBravely

how do you prove something doesn't exist?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DieBravely

Originally posted by naraku
Oh look, it's this thread again.

You mean a thread that makes a bold and certain claim, then proceeds to offer such proof as "I have never seen it" and then puts the burden of proof on the readers?

Yeah, it's garbage.

In any court of law, the burden of proof lies with the claimant (Insert Believer)
So yea the burden of proof is with those that claim Alien Craft are a Fact.

So your post is garbage.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

In any court of law, the burden of proof lies with the claimant (Insert Believer)
So yea the burden of proof is with those that claim Alien Craft are a Fact.

So your post is garbage.

I wouldn't use a court of law as the basis of your argument. If 3 people saw one guy shoot another guy, would that guy end up in prison? Most likely. Eyewitness testimony actually counts for something in the court of law.

If you truly believe eyewitness testimony is meaningful, how could you possibly believe UFOs do not exist?

You shouldn't use examples that directly butt-heads with your orginal premise. Eyewitness testimony does count for UFOs imo, and is one reason I do believe they exist. You seemingly do not believe them. Ergo, eyewitness accounts hold no weight for you.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
reply to post by rigel4

Truthfully I think this guy and others that make these kinds of threads are just too lazy to do their own research and feel the need to entice people to present their best evidence so that they don't have to do their own searching.

Personally I think its moronic to make a thread like this.

All of the very credible eye witness testimony, all of the videos, pictures and all of the abduction accounts are evidence. Like it or not its evidence. its not proof but it is evidence that will hold up in a courtroom.

I can make my case without even wasting my time posting links because you know and I know and people reading this knows that this evidence that I speak of exists.

Now, make your case. Present your evidence to the contrary.

If this were an evidentiary hearing where as we would have to make our case by the preponderance of the evidence you would most undoubtedly lose by a mile.

-Alien

I rest my case

-Alien

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
ET UFO's are not real. I've been following this subject for years and years, and still
have found nothing. one or two cases can't be explained away , but neiter can they be proven as
extra terrestrial craft.

Every other report, video or sighting inevitably is a hoax or misidentified.

Even cases like Roswell have become so distorted that there is little or no chance of the truth ever being known.
And what is that truth, if you ask me it is all wishful thinking on the part of the UFO believers.

There are just too many contradictions. here is one that a simple soul like me spotted many times , in loads
of different accounts about "Roswell". " The metal was light and flexible but yet couldn't be scratched or dented"

Well how come it ended up in a million bits strewn across a field, if it was so unbreakable.

Hmm Was it a weather balloon, me thinks yes it was.

In most other cases believers simply ignore the evidence against and manipulate the evidence that supports their cause. For me there is not one ufo case that stands up as a genuine ET craft.

The Alien and UFO thread is nothing more than joke. When was the last time anything was posted, that was
* new and not posted anywhere else, that was not an obvious hoax, i'll tell you NEVER.

UFO ET Craft are not visiting Earth. There is NO EVIDENCE to suggest otherwise.

Prove me wrong

edit on 9-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

Oh, here we go again
Another poster who will only post a few times, and then stop when the going gets too tough
If you think there are only a few unexplained ufo cases, then you know nothing about the subject. How the hell can you say that they are not "ET" when the cases are unexplained and no one knows? This makes you as bad as th people who scream ET!

The unexplained cases, no one can say they are ET, and no one can say they are not, because no one knows, as simple as that.

You say prove me wrong, well, prove me wrong that some of these ufo's are ET. You see, you can't, because we don't know!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Thats because you refuse to look at any evidence provided..Did anyone read my post or just skip it...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by eeks4

Ok lets say you told me that you have a car..ok...well First of all how do i believe that you have a car? So you show me a picture of a car..How do i know that is your car and not someone else s car...So you tell me your a man..well how do i believe that you are a man so you show me a u tube video,,Well how do i know the u tube vid is really you..So you show me a drivers license..So how do i know that driver licensee is really yours?? So you show me medical info not much because its illegal..Well how do i know that medical info has to do with you and not someone else??ok so you say you have a new home..Well you show me pictures,a u tube video,Documents and a signature..Ok well how do i know that any of the proof you showed to me is really yours...what if you said you got hit by a car or a train and you are in the hospital...Well you tell me your personal story, show me pictures, show me a video,and show me medical records but not to much cause its illegal and personal,,You show me your ss number and you show me your driving license...Well how do i know all of what you showed me is you and your story..Remember i don't believe in records,license,videos,pictures,other documentation and story's..Oh and i cant come to your home or hospital..SO mister or mam,,Please tell me how do you proof WHO YOU ARE??and your story if i believe nothing you have said or done..That means i would think that your are just lieing...still you haven't given me proof ...Now not to be hasty or mean but this is exactly what you are doing to others......Case closed

Hey this is what you are saying...READ IT

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Debunk this.

www.youtube.com...

And this.

www.youtube.com...

And the 3,500 pilot UFO sightings.

Then tell me theres one or two cases that can't be explained. And that there is no evidence.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure these cases don't prove ET, only UFO part.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

The only thing that you have proved something that is not real on this thread is your Gredo avatar.

Seriously.... you have to be joking about your thread title.

You reply in one of your post's that ET UFO's are not visiting Earth now; but what about previous ET UFO encounter's?

You never answered one of the poster's questions, about Foofighter's during WW2. Well ... answer up!!!

Do you think that the pilot's that had seen the brightly lit objects that followed and mimicked every move that the Allied and German pilot's planes made - Crazy, hoaxer's, or misidentification of natural objects?

You started this thread, so how about a little bit of intelligent response from your side; instead of blanket statements that "ET UFO's are not real."

If the Foofighter that I witnessed one night back in 1976 was not a Foofighter, but instead a meteorite; it would have probably made an impact crater 1 mile deep.

edit on 14-10-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

You never answered one of the poster's questions, about Foofighter's during WW2. Well ... ANSWER UP!!!

i already answered this. Probably natural phenomenon like st elmos fire or pilots vertigo. Could be a combination in some cases.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
reply to post by Erno86

You never answered one of the poster's questions, about Foofighter's during WW2. Well ... ANSWER UP!!!

i already answered this. Probably natural phenomenon like st elmos fire or pilots vertigo. Could be a combination in some cases.

I beg to disagree. St elmos fire, does not follow planes around and mimic every move that the Allied and German planes made. I doubt that the whole squadron of Allied bomber crewmember's had vertigo.

Where do you think Hitlers German scientist's, got the idea of making plans and building mock-ups of flying saucers? Had to probably be something that was not of this Earth.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
reply to post by rigel4

The only thing that you have proved something that is not real on this thread is your Gredo avatar.

Seriously.... you have to be joking about your thread title.

You reply in one of your post's that ET UFO's are not visiting Earth now; but what about previous ET UFO encounter's?

Do you think that the pilot's that had seen the brightly lit objects that followed and mimicked every move that the Allied and German pilot's planes made - Crazy, hoaxer's, or misidentification of natural objects?

You started this thread, so how about a little bit of intelligent response from your side; instead of blanket statements that "ET UFO's are not real."

If the Foofighter that I witnessed one night back in 1976 was not a Foofighter, but instead a meteorite; it would have probably made an impact crater 1 mile deep.

Edit: It is Spelled "Greedo"

You asked me to answer up, below is what i believe to be "Foo Fighter phenomenon".
St Elmos Fire.

Link

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: St Elmo’s Fire is nothing more than static electricity building up in the rigging of a ship before a thunderstorm. To their credit, UFO enthusiasts rarely claim that these ocean-going Foo Fighters were actually alien spacecraft, yet, when the same thing happens to airplanes in the modern day, they refuse to accept the simple explanation and prefer one based on space people.

The case isn’t as clear cut as this, of course. The UFO enthusiast can raise a number of questions about the differences between Foo Fighters and St Elmo’s Fire that seem, at first glance, to invalidate any link. Let’s look at them.

First, they ask why Foo Fighters appeared only during World War Two, and not in the modern day. Modern airplanes are vastly different than the propeller driven craft in use during the war. They are made with different materials, they come in different shapes, and they fly at much faster speeds. Any one of these variables would be enough to, perhaps, change the probability of a static electricity buildup.

But there are still propeller aircraft in service, and people regularly fly around in vintage airplanes, so why don’t we see more cases of it? Well, I’m no statistician, but consider this: during World War Two we had an enormous number of airplanes in service. A small fraction of these airplanes reported seeing Foo Fighters. Today, we have a tiny fraction of that number of airplanes still flying about. So therefore, we should only be seeing Foo Fighters near a tiny fraction of a tiny fraction of airplanes. That seems like a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why Foo Fighter sightings fell so precipitously after the war: fewer airplanes flying means fewer opportunities for Foo Fighters to form.

St. Elmo’s Fire is sort of lethargic: it kind of hangs around the masts of a ship and glows for a little while, then it disappears. The Foo Fighters move around and do tricks. Consider this: a Galleon, or Frigate, or Schooner, or what have you, travels at something like ten miles an hour. World War Two-era fighter and bomber aircraft travel at hundreds of miles per hour. Imagine you’re a pocket of static electricity. In one case, you’re being rocked by the gentle winds of a slow-moving ship; in the other, you’re rocketing through the atmosphere several dozen times more quickly. Under which circumstance do you think you’re going to move around more? With the slow-moving air around ships and the fast-moving, complex air currents around aircraft, it’s completely logical that if St Elmo’s Fire is going to form around an airplane, it’s going to get bounced around more.

edit on 14-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
Thats because you refuse to look at any evidence provided..Did anyone read my post or just skip it...

I've read your post about you being abducted.

Thanks for the intell.

I used to be a Christian Methodist. I still believe in Jesus Christ, but now I am a Shaman priest of the ET religious faith; which also leads too my quest for knowledge, about alien beings that visit our planet Earth.
edit on 14-10-2011 by Erno86 because: deleted and added a word

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join