It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFOs are Not Real

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AurelioMaghe

well if your not a believer that's fine then. Not one ghost rocket has been shown to be of ET origin. In the end a lot of ufo cases remain unidentified as there is insufficient info or data to reach a conclusion. The null hypothesis for UFOs still hasnt been falsified in 70 years

All UFOs are of mundane origin.

Shout me when its falsified. Good luck

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

No, I am just sick of the unspoken lack of evidence.
Oh gratz on being the first quote this old and tired defence "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence".

No evidence == NO ET CRAFT

Well, have you looked at my post yet or are you ignoring it?

Id be happy to repost it, if you missed it.
edit on 9-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

Yes. I am ignoring your evidence, as it is not evidence at all. I have read all about project blue book, and all the other studies that have taken place.

They can identify 600 odd sightings, doesn't make them ET craft. there is simply evidence that the object couldn't be identified.

There might be a long list of things they could be before i got down to . "Um ..I don't know what i saw , so it must be ET".

Still no evidence

carry on

You read "ABOUT" project Blue Book. Have you ever actually looked at the files yourself? That would take real research. Real reading. Read the files. Not about the files. Look I've read about the Bible. I have only looked at a few pages of the actual book myself. I have not read it. I would NEVER proclaim that I know anything about the bible or its contents. ( I have an idea passed on to me by civilization what I refer to as contaigon of aboration but I digress) I have read many of the actual files released on the web from US UK and a few from South America. These I read. I don't say they offer any proof except the proof that the govts investigate these thing. The investigations are real. The ones that cannot be explained are classified as unidentified. I have formed the opionion based on REAL research , that the govts do not have any more answers then we do. They don't know where they come from but they do know that they are not theirs. What are they investigating? Chinese lanterns?
Face it, the phenomena is real. The conclusions ? That remains to be seen still.
edit on 15-10-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I have never eaten Limburger cheese. There used to be a lot of jokes in movies and on TV about how stinky and awful limburger cheese is. I have never purchased any limburger cheese. I have no idea if I might like it. Obviously people do because they still make it. I formed my ideas based on the opinions of others. In this I am programed by society. This may seem off topic but read that again. Many of us form our ideas based on the opinion of others. Right now it is societies belief that we are alone. The Church said so. The Govt said so. The news says so. Today I am going to buy some limburger cheese just because I want my opinion to be based on my own experience not someone elses. Anyone care to join me? What opinion to you hold that may not actually be your own?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Not ruling out ET is not proof of ET

Isnt that pretty much the same as that old chestnut you decried earlier? Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. If you're gonna dig your heels in you better be consistant.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Great post.
Starred.
Your type of logic will not go down well
with the believers. The take logic as an Insult
and quickly start flaming you.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057 The investigations are real. The ones that cannot be explained are classified as unidentified. I have formed the opionion based on REAL research , that the govts do not have any more answers then we do. They don't know where they come from but they do know that they are not theirs. What are they investigating? Chinese lanterns?
Face it, the phenomena is real. The conclusions ? That remains to be seen still.

Karen, the problems regarding "investigations" is that much of the "evidence" is STILL anecdotal.......which means it relies on peoples perception of what they saw......which as we know can be influenced by many factors both concious and unconscious.......also as I mentioned in my other post judging scale, distance and trajectory is very difficult even for trained military against a blank or dark sky.......many estimated speeds/distances could be way off what was actually in the sky.

Harder evidence like radar, video/photos or radiation readings are much less common.........however even with this harder evidence, governments are not privy to other governments black or secret projects.

Indeed the SR71 pilots at area 51 have now told their stories about how they specifically targeted their own military installations with fly overs etc without warning......just to see how well or not their black projects could fly around undetected......so it's not unreasonable to assume black projects also fly around other countries military bases either on reconnaissance or just to test out how undetectable or not their black projects were.
It therefore wouldn't suprise me one bit if the famous Rendlesham Forest encounter was simply the US or USSR testing out secret projects over the airbase.

When investigators come to the conclusion that it wasn't "theirs" .....I think you have to expand that a little.........to nothing that is currently in the public domain........but "could" be a black ops project that even the government investigators are not privy to.......National Security concerns would obviously trump any UFO investigation after all.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Great post.
Starred.
Your type of logic will not go down well
with the believers. The take logic as an Insult
and quickly start flaming you.

Thanks rigel!

Thanks for the warning, but I think I have a hard enough skin, personally I would love to see real proof of ET......but "lights in the sky" really don't cut it with me any more than blurry black shadows in outdoor videos must be "Big foot"

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Do you believe in any of the Yeti or Bigfoot sighting reports?

I believe that Yeti's or Bigfoot's are extraterristrial in orgin.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

To the op...I have to give you credit here..You don't give up..I see your post are going up and even maybe a star.....Ya know i would probably give you a star my self if i knew how..LOL..Even though i am a abductee>>>

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

ET UFO's are not real. I've been following this subject for years and years, and still
have found nothing. one or two cases can't be explained away , but neiter can they be proven as
extra terrestrial craft.

Every other report, video or sighting inevitably is a hoax or misidentified.

Even cases like Roswell have become so distorted that there is little or no chance of the truth ever being known.
And what is that truth, if you ask me it is all wishful thinking on the part of the UFO believers.

There are just too many contradictions. here is one that a simple soul like me spotted many times , in loads
of different accounts about "Roswell". " The metal was light and flexible but yet couldn't be scratched or dented"

Well how come it ended up in a million bits strewn across a field, if it was so unbreakable.

Hmm Was it a weather balloon, me thinks yes it was.

In most other cases believers simply ignore the evidence against and manipulate the evidence that supports their cause. For me there is not one ufo case that stands up as a genuine ET craft.

The Alien and UFO thread is nothing more than joke. When was the last time anything was posted, that was
* new and not posted anywhere else, that was not an obvious hoax, i'll tell you NEVER.

UFO ET Craft are not visiting Earth. There is NO EVIDENCE to suggest otherwise.

Prove me wrong

edit on 9-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

this needs to be said over and over...

if you see a craft in the sky moving around erraticly unlike n airplane.... do not immediately think it's aliens... that's dangerous assumption..

it could very well be humans pretending to be aliens.

Do not make a dangerous assumption. It could very well be aliens pretending to be humans.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

Originally posted by prevenge

ET UFO's are not real. I've been following this subject for years and years, and still
have found nothing. one or two cases can't be explained away , but neiter can they be proven as
extra terrestrial craft.

Every other report, video or sighting inevitably is a hoax or misidentified.

Even cases like Roswell have become so distorted that there is little or no chance of the truth ever being known.
And what is that truth, if you ask me it is all wishful thinking on the part of the UFO believers.

There are just too many contradictions. here is one that a simple soul like me spotted many times , in loads
of different accounts about "Roswell". " The metal was light and flexible but yet couldn't be scratched or dented"

Well how come it ended up in a million bits strewn across a field, if it was so unbreakable.

Hmm Was it a weather balloon, me thinks yes it was.

In most other cases believers simply ignore the evidence against and manipulate the evidence that supports their cause. For me there is not one ufo case that stands up as a genuine ET craft.

The Alien and UFO thread is nothing more than joke. When was the last time anything was posted, that was
* new and not posted anywhere else, that was not an obvious hoax, i'll tell you NEVER.

UFO ET Craft are not visiting Earth. There is NO EVIDENCE to suggest otherwise.

Prove me wrong

edit on 9-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

this needs to be said over and over...

if you see a craft in the sky moving around erraticly unlike n airplane.... do not immediately think it's aliens... that's dangerous assumption..

it could very well be humans pretending to be aliens.

Do not make a dangerous assumption. It could very well be aliens pretending to be humans.

EITHER WAY!!!! my point is to not make an assumption!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by rigel4

I have never eaten Limburger cheese. There used to be a lot of jokes in movies and on TV about how stinky and awful limburger cheese is. I have never purchased any limburger cheese. I have no idea if I might like it. Obviously people do because they still make it. I formed my ideas based on the opinions of others. In this I am programed by society. This may seem off topic but read that again. Many of us form our ideas based on the opinion of others. Right now it is societies belief that we are alone. The Church said so. The Govt said so. The news says so. Today I am going to buy some limburger cheese just because I want my opinion to be based on my own experience not someone elses. Anyone care to join me? What opinion to you hold that may not actually be your own?

You are making good points, I like that. Pretty much what we like/dislike believe/not believe is based on all we hear around us news, media of any kind, opinions, ads, movies. Hell, even I have felt how my level of skepticism/belief increases/decreases with every new article or documentary I watch either promoting aliens or demoting them.

I for one start forming my own opinion and thinking something that was presented in this 'Zeitgeist' film (which I never was interested in) but what that film was saying is correct - people are robots, I can see how what I watch affects my views as well, though I can ignore it easily.

Today aliens are not commonly accepted, hell even UFOology is not commonly accepted yet UFOs of whatever origin are real.. Sometimes I regret ever being with scientists.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Great response - I know my opinions and beliefs are mine because I have experienced my journey in life not someone elses.

I believe in Intergalactic Visitors and Intergalactic Craft because of my personal experiences and I also understand that many people will not believe anything - without first hand experience.

Essentially we are all an individual once that umbilical cord is cut. We all have our own soul - brain - intellect and independent thought. God really did think of everything and apparently trusted us by giving us what would help us get through our life journey.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

Anyone who has researched deeply enough will know that reverse engineering is the reason we have just about all of our current technology - particularly fibre optics and other micro technology.

Sorry Amanda, I don't buy that one bit!

We wouldn't be able to reverse engineer anything unless we were on a similar level of technology or very close to it.

Since any visiting ET'S have to be several thousand years ahead of us technology wise, there is simply no way we would get to grips with their technology let alone back engineer it.
Let's assume we went back in time just 200 years say........and we gave an 19th century engineer even a simple mobile phone........there would be simply no way this 19th century engineer could duplicate this mobile.....there would be far too many major leaps in technology missing for this 19th Century even attempt to "back engineer" this phone..........he wouldn't know about electric circuits, microchips, telecommunications satellites,plastics, radio waves......etc etc .
Can primitive 21 century man, several thousand years behind MR.ET back engineer ET technology.......not a chance in hell!
edit on 16-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Anyone who has researched deeply enough will know that reverse engineering is the reason we have just about all of our current technology - particularly fibre optics and other micro technology.

Sorry Amanda, I don't buy that one bit!

We wouldn't be able to reverse engineer anything unless we were on a similar level of technology or very close to it.

Since any visiting ET'S have to be several thousand years ahead of us technology wise, there is simply no way we would get to grips with their technology let alone back engineer it.
Let's assume we went back in time just 200 years say........and we gave an 19th century engineer even a simple mobile phone........there would be simply no way this 19th century engineer could duplicate this mobile.....there would be far too many major leaps in technology missing for this 19th Century even attempt to "back engineer" this phone..........he wouldn't know about electric circuits, microchips, telecommunications satellites,plastics, radio waves......etc etc .
Can primitive 21 century man, several thousand years behind MR.ET back engineer ET technology.......not a chance in hell!
edit on 16-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

Finally! Someone who gets it!

Just because we have recovered some E.T. tech....doesn't mean we are going to be smart enough to reverse engineer it! This also goes the other way....If we have specific recovered....and...INTACT....E.T. Tech.....we don't have to have 1000 plus IQ's to use it. Just as a child may not understand ANYTHING about firearms or their design or how the chemical reaction allows a bullet to become a killing material. The child can still pull the trigger....and so it is for us in some aspects of E.T. tech.

From what I understand....the highest priority given in the field of Reverse Engineering anything E.T......is given to gaining even the tiniest of insight into QUANTUM NAVIGATIONAL CALCULATION....I am not using the word COMPUTER here....as most people would say....OH! You mean studying their QUANTUM COMPUTER!.....because I do not believe that the word computer or any definition or current or past use of one in Human Terms.....would allow the word to be used here....in the case of how E.T. must use MULTIVERSAL STATES of calculation in many states of reality....such as the Quantum World...the Macro Universe....and concepts of reality...one being various forms of SUBSPACE and VORTEXED TWISTING OF SPACE/TIME....that even the smartest of us....have no where near the mental capacity to either envision or create ther math to represent or calculate it.

Still....if the craft is relatively intact....and is user friendly....it still allows us CHILDREN to put the car in DRIVE....and hope the hell we know which petal is the BRAKE! Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Can you please tell me who invented fibre optics?
Can you please tell me who invented velcro?
Can you please tell me who invented memory metal?
Can you please tell me who invented teflon?

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

reply to post by SplitInfinity

Much Peace...

These are not technologies that have been developed from recovered E.T. tech. You can easily google the names of the inventors and I believe in the case of Fiber optics....there is one really PISSED OFF SCIENTIST...I believe FEMALE...who....I believe....act violently...if you were to suggest her lifes work was not hers.

These simple...but useful techs listed are nothing extravagent.

I can tell you with 100% certainty that anything that has been developed using recovered E.T. tech. WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY UNLESS IT IS A DEFCON-1 PLUS EVENT. This means that a tech that the U.S. posses that can alter an enemy attack that is of Nuclear, Biological or Chemical...to the point or rendering the attack innert....and at the same time use the tech covertly without ever public knowledge being released....then....E.T. Tech would be used.

I have said the following before....the majority of the worlds countries and populous...including our own....have NO IDEA....the level of military advancment and capabilities the United States is capable of. In some areas it is not decades but CENTURIES AHEAD.

To allow this knowledge of superiority to be released to other countries....and especially China...not so much Russia as they have an idea....would be dangerous unto itself.

One small bit of the piece of pie was the release of information associated with the FREE ELECTRON LASER. Google this. This information was released as a way to warn off China in it's attempt at Military and Political bluster over development of Carrier Killer Missles that China has spent much media attention declaring that will render U.S. NIMITZ class carriers SITTING DUCKS in any war between China, Taiwan and the U.S.

The FREE ELECTRON LASER WAS DEMONSTRATED in the most humblest of excersizes and it's true abilities were carefully omitted from public media. But the U.S. Navy held meetings with the Chinese that did not hold back the true abilities.

The FREE ELECTRON LASER...works more like a particle beam without all the dangerous radiation issues for those who are using it. By 2020...all U.S. Navy carriers will have them installed and they will be powered by a new secondary micro-nuclear reactor that will be placed on all carriers.

Discover Magazine has said that....a FREE ELECTRON LASER...powered in this manner....will have the ability to vaporize a hole 50 centemeters in diameter....through over 1000ft of SOLID STEEL. THIS IS NOT A MISTYPE.....1000FT OF SOLID STEEL. The comercial apps. for drilling alone are staggering.

Aegis Cruisers are also to have these lasers installed and in conjuction with highly advanced computerized targeting....as well as over the horizon satelitte mirror reflection targeting.....there will not be ANY NAVY, AIRFORCE, ARMY OR MISSLE SYSTEM capable of competing or EVEN SURVIVING this quantum leep in firepower.

Take the time to look into this. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Much Peace...

I can say with 100% certainty it was a human being not MR ET.

edit on 17-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
That's true, too advanced technology would never be revealed for public use. But even there were no reverse engineering, then what is left to say because saying technology that is like frm Star Trek but live and real is all coming from man's genius sounds sille to me. If we cannot reverse engineer alien technology, then making such jump in technology just from nothins is ridiculous and funny to think

So SplitInfinity, either reverse engineering or not ours, where I dontwant to rush with ET conclusions, I prefer the safer - reverse engineering.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Ok this is going to scare some people but lets just for a moment apply logic.

Did any of you play knock and run when you were a kid? Knock on someones door and run away before they answerd it?

Do you honestly deep down think that an alien race which could travel to earth is going to play knock and run which is what all the buzzing around farms and aircraft and such and thenspeeding away would equate to.

There's got to be millions of advanced civilisations out there but very doubtful they've made it here.

You don't travel through deep space, find an advanced race of beings, and yes we are advanced, and then play knock and run. You knock and then you have a chat.

Seriously. Have a good think about it.
edit on 17-10-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join