It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFOs are Not Real

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
ET UFO's are not real. I've been following this subject for years and years, and still
have found nothing. one or two cases can't be explained away , but neiter can they be proven as
extra terrestrial craft.

Every other report, video or sighting inevitably is a hoax or misidentified.

Even cases like Roswell have become so distorted that there is little or no chance of the truth ever being known.
And what is that truth, if you ask me it is all wishful thinking on the part of the UFO believers.

There are just too many contradictions. here is one that a simple soul like me spotted many times , in loads
of different accounts about "Roswell". " The metal was light and flexible but yet couldn't be scratched or dented"

Well how come it ended up in a million bits strewn across a field, if it was so unbreakable.

Hmm Was it a weather balloon, me thinks yes it was.

In most other cases believers simply ignore the evidence against and manipulate the evidence that supports their cause. For me there is not one ufo case that stands up as a genuine ET craft.

The Alien and UFO thread is nothing more than joke. When was the last time anything was posted, that was
* new and not posted anywhere else, that was not an obvious hoax, i'll tell you NEVER.

UFO ET Craft are not visiting Earth. There is NO EVIDENCE to suggest otherwise.

Prove me wrong

edit on 9-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

+67 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
UFOs are absolutely real simply by their definition.

Whether aliens from other planets are driving them remains to be proven.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I suggest you re read my post as i was talking about the
ET variety of UFO's.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
ET UFO's are not real. I've been following this subject for years and years, and still
have found nothing. one or two cases can't be explained away , but neiter can they be proven as
extra terrestrial craft.

Even cases like Roswell have become so distorted that there is little or no chance of the truth ever being known.
And what is that truth, if you ask me it is all wishful thinking on the part of the UFO believers.

There are just too many contradictions. here is one that a simple soul like me spotted many times , in loads
of different accounts about "Roswell". " The metal was light and flexible but yet couldn't be scratched or dented"

Well how come it ended up in a million bits strewn across a field, if it was so unbreakable.

In most other cases believers simply ignore the evidence against and manipulate the evidence that supports their cause. For me there is not one ufo case that stands up as a genuine ET craft.

The Alien and UFO thread is nothing more than joke. When was the last time anything was posted, that was
* new and not posted anywhere else, that was not an obvious hoax, i'll tell you NEVER.

Prove me wrong

Well all I can say is that your not fond of reading.

There is enough evidence out there to fill a dump truck if you just want to go out there and find it.

Oh, and by the way, be prepared to cop some VERY SERIOUS comments from some members here.

So, find a bomb shelter somewhere and be prepared for some INCOMING!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I fail to see the reasons as to why you felt the need to even start a thread on this (as there are many other threads you could have commented on).

The truth is, at this time, believing that UFO's are piloted by Aliens is no different to believing that they are piloted by humans (although more likely). There just isn't enough proof to prove either argument.

ALS
edit on 9-10-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
I fail to see the reasons as to why you felt the need to even start a thread on this (as there are many other threads you could have commented on).

The truth is, at the time, believing that UFO's are piloted by Aliens is no different to believing that they are piloted by humans (although more likely). There just isn't enough proof to prove either argument.

ALS

WHY not. Do i need your permission?

+60 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Oh look, it's this thread again.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Your post seems to state emphatically that UFOs are not real.. you can prove that then?

Just because the phenomena can't be proved conclusively doesn't mean the phenomena isn't real .. it also doesn't mean it is real either, it means it's inconclusive .. to state something so positively as you've done is a bit absurd.. all it really means is that you personally haven't found any evidence that convinces you so you personally have given up and formed an opinion.. that's really about all you can say.

I encourage anyone who's interested to keep on looking .. you never know what you might find.. I'm certainly a skeptic and I believe a healthy dose of doubt is a good thing, but I would be a fool to state conclusively that something like this isn't real.. I just don't know..

+6 more 
link   
There are way too many credible witnesses from all over the world, from all walks of life, for us not to believe. Astronauts, police officers, aeroplane pilots etc, those who know an unidentified craft when they see one, have come forward as witnesses. UFO's have been seen long before the first aeroplane was even built.

link   

Originally posted by downunderET

extra terrestrial craft.

Prove me wrong

Well all I can say is that your not fond of reading.

There is enough evidence out there to fill a dump truck if you just want to go out there and find it.

Oh, and by the way, be prepared to cop some VERY SERIOUS comments from some members here.

So, find a bomb shelter somewhere and be prepared for some INCOMING!!!

Bring it on.

There is no proof, whether other members want to believe it or not.
If they show irrefutable evidence then i will ban myself.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Don't tell them they don't exist. What other meaningful existance will those who believe in real UFO's actually have if we talk them out of it.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

WHY not. Do i need your permission?

of coarse not. Its just that theres so much noise on ATS already, good threads disappear, while ones like this get a lot of attention due to the argument factor.

Anyway I have said my piece.

Goodluck and goodbye.

ALS

link   
"ET Craft" is only one theory - and not even the most "plausible", in my opinion.

I agree that if someone concludes that UFOs are "ET Craft" he has no base to stand on - this is only speculation.

link   
Seriously?

With all the ancient texts, newspaper articles from the 19th century outlining UFOs crossing USA. Ancient cave paintings? All the millions of reported sightings throughout the centuries by not only average citizens but military officials, pilots, President Carter, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Franklin? Many of our founding fathers wrote about ETs/UFOs int heir manuscripts. Columbus's diary about the floating lights that followed his fleet for days?

If it was not ET craft flying around ancient civilizations before we found air travel, then who was it? Maybe we have a hollow earth and they were actually a race of beings living inside of our earth and flying out for the heck of it without encroaching on human society?

Seriously, there is way too many reports out there to not take UFOs and ETs visiting us for centuries to not believe them.

But yet most MSM/religious fanatic following folks are easily dupted into believing simple answers and to not look outside the box. So i forgive your shortsightedness and lack of actually investigating the topic at hand.

It is easier to not actually worry about the ramifications of proof of alien disclosure then to actually accept it for what it is, and the possibilities it represents for the future of mankind.
edit on 9-10-2011 by NonC0nf0rmist because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Don't tell them they don't exist. What other meaningful existance will those who believe in real UFO's actually have if we talk them out of it.

Well they may snap out of of their delusional state of mind
and go and have a meaningful productive life.

Pfft the aliens aren't coming to make life cosy for you.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Bring it on.

There is no proof, whether other members want to believe it or not.
If they show irrefutable evidence then i will ban myself.

The simple quote "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" fits well in this case... ( en.wikipedia.org... ) .. we simply don't know.. you can't possibly state one way or the other in a confident way..

I have a feeling you're intentionally just trying to rile people up

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Prove me wrong

There is evidence of this. Not proof, mind you, but evidence.

That evidence lies in Project Bluebook. A copy of which can be found here:

www.theblackvault.com...

It shows a list of all UFO sightings they investigated. 10,147 UFO sightings and investigations between 1947 and 1965. Now, the US government was able to find a logical explanation for most of these sightings. How ever. 646 remain unidentified.

So to me, this is evidence of UFO's in the form you describe. If the best of the best can not find an earthly explanation for these 646 sightings... Well, I consider that evidence that maybe there is something to those 646 sightings... Something perhaps unearthly.

These 646 sightings, as it says in the file, either did not have enough information in order to figure out what it is... OR, they simply were unable to come up with a logical explanation...

Those that they could not find a logical explanation for, stand out to me... those among the 646 are my evidence. Do with it as you will.

That is probably about the best evidence you will get... Again, not proof. Evidence that something is going on in our skies that even the US government was unable to fully explain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------

EDIT: Since writing this post, the OP has admitted to ignoring the evidence in this thread. It has become evident that they do not care about finding evidence and only wish to pick on the believers.

They have also made a bet that if any evidence is presented they would ban themselves, therefore they now have a reason to deny any and all evidence.

I am leaving this troll thread and would not blame anyone else for doing the same.. This OP, only wants to pick on the believers and deny any and all evidence.

I don't know about anyone else, but for these reasons, I simply will not be back to this thread. My only regret is that I stuck around until page 3.

edit on 9-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

UFO are Not Real

To be honest, there is no evidence that you are real. I mean, geez... you could be anyone playing games. I don't know if you are who you say you are and after decades of life, I have never seen one iota of proof that you are a real person.

Like UFOs, we should look for possibility. You may be a real person and I may do myself a favor by lending that benefit of a doubt because if I don't, I might miss out on a genuine personality.

But dang it all to heck. I am just not sold on it. I think you are a fake name personned by someone who is not you and I am just NOT buying it.

It's okay... I keep an open mind. If you can prove to me that you are a real person, I might be tempted to examine some of the evidence and then MAYBE, give it an honest review. But for now?

Nah.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This is the 3749834th thread of the type 'Aliens are not real', 'Aliens do not exist' but you can't know that for sure. There isn't a single abduction story that can be called true - someone is fishing/hunting/harvesting the soil at night (yes all three jobs have been used in one or another abduction story) then they see an aircraft with aliens coming out of it and inviting them. I would love to believe but I want to know what to believe in. When I was a kid I believed in God, now I prefer to hold that before I know what he is - alien - smth else - does not exist etc. why can't anyone show something bigger for once? Same goes for aliens, I want to see something real that suggests ALIENS.

Im not a dumb skeptic because I have seen a lot of stupid comments by them, completely irrelevant and clueless but you know, for the sake of being skeptic, they are saying it.

But I'm getting tired of all these threads' ALIENS ARE HERE!' 'THE BEST EVIDENCE' 'THE REAL EVIDENCE' threads ... when it's in fact - nothing. So I'm getting tired of these believers either,

I recently watched this episode, i think it could be true, that Nazi UFOs or attempts of making saucers had symbols. If this is true, then even UFOs with symbols could be man made.

However, due to the nature of the cases of UFOs, the possibility that Ancient Astronaut Theory could be on to something, I would prefer to not be absolute - No ET UFOs, but I would say 'I don't know!!!'

(Pssst I think ETs have visited/could be visitng us)

^ That doesn't mean I start making silly threads and yelling ALIENS ALIENS!

So yes I dont think it is right to be so absolute OP, saying there are no ET UFOs but it is quite obvious their number has to be lowered to minimum cause from all I saw, I think men can do that too, indeed msot UFOs seem to be secret high technology.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

extra terrestrial craft.

Prove me wrong

Noone can prove you right or wrong. ET's are like GOD in a way. I believe in God, but cant prove existence in any way. Same with ETs and UFOs. I believe because my only other option in not believing in anything and that would just suck. I know faith in anything you can't prove makes no logical sense at all but it's better than the lonely, and pointless feeling of believing in nothing at all alternative IMO. If that makes any sense lmao.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join