It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

ET UFOs are Not Real

page: 22
15
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

I'm not going off-site to watch your stupid video. So, why don't you act like an adult and show us all exactly where in the title of the thread or even in the OP he says that ET's don't exist?


like i said saying ET UFO is stupid. Clearly he is talking about Extra-Terrestrial space craft so how are they unidentified
and im not the only one lost with WTF he is talking about because he doesn't even know[

im done with the stupid thread OP learn how to use correct wording
edit on 13-10-2011 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3xil3

Originally posted by RMFX1

I'm not going off-site to watch your stupid video. So, why don't you act like an adult and show us all exactly where in the title of the thread or even in the OP he says that ET's don't exist?


like i said using ET and UFO in same sentence is stupid. Clearly he is talking about Extra-Terrestrial space craft so how are they unidentified
and im not the only one lost with WTF he is talking about because he doesn't even know
edit on 13-10-2011 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)


It's not stupid at all. It's a clarification of exactly what he was referring to. You got the point, I got the point and everyone else got the point so not only are you being incredibly anal about something that you're wrong about, but you are being unnecessarily abusive aswell by implying that the OP is a retard.

So just to clarify, by your logic any visible object that enters out atmosphere that is not terrestrial in origin is not, and cannot be referred to as a UFO simply because we know that it didn't come from here on Earth? Umm...ok then. I think I'll just back away slowly now...



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3xil3

Originally posted by RMFX1

I'm not going off-site to watch your stupid video. So, why don't you act like an adult and show us all exactly where in the title of the thread or even in the OP he says that ET's don't exist?


like i said saying ET UFO is stupid. Clearly he is talking about Extra-Terrestrial space craft so how are they unidentified
and im not the only one lost with WTF he is talking about because he doesn't even know[

im done with the stupid thread OP learn how to use correct wording
edit on 13-10-2011 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)


Bye bye. The thread is more suited to people that can understand perspective in
writings.
Obviously it's not a skill that you have developed yet.



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ok Op so if you're so adamant on UFOs not being of ET origin then what's their most probable nature in your opinion?



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe
Ok Op so if you're so adamant on UFOs not being of ET origin then what's their most probable nature in your opinion?


Misidentfication for 99.9% , coupled with the " I want to Believe" scenarios.

Natural phenonama.

Special projects.

The fraction that's left could be ET , but as yet no proof.



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
there is no doubt that the people out there who crave attention to such an extent that they will say or do just about anything to get it.


Kind of like someone who claims to have inside knowledge of the UFO phenomenon....


Oh wait you can"t discuss it..shh...but you can hint at it...


the ones that have inside info on aliens and UFOs is usually the government..or area 51 or medical personnel which would be against the law to discuss with the medical personnel...You should try to talk to area 51 and see what will happen and then go to the government...I do wish you the best of luck in your search for what you call the truth,,,Peace be with ya



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe
Ok Op so if you're so adamant on UFOs not being of ET origin then what's their most probable nature in your opinion?


Misidentfication for 99.9% , coupled with the " I want to Believe" scenarios.

Natural phenonama.

Special projects.

The fraction that's left could be ET , but as yet no proof.


Because all proof is false proof to well please forgive me but you..No hard feelings..Just a topic..All are different..



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe
Ok Op so if you're so adamant on UFOs not being of ET origin then what's their most probable nature in your opinion?


Misidentfication for 99.9% , coupled with the " I want to Believe" scenarios.

Natural phenonama.

Special projects.

The fraction that's left could be ET , but as yet no proof.

Well then why would you start the thread by saying they're not real?
Anyway I'm talking about the well documented mass sightings.
For example the Foo Fighters, Florence 1954, Belgium, Arizona, Jal Flight and so on.



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AurelioMaghe
 


Wecome to ATS - Star to your post on this thread, because I think that your "incoming" has finally "checkmated" the OP with his flailing attempt to extract more information about ET UFO's from fellow ATS'ers.

Thanks,

Erno86



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4
 


Guess I'm the fraction then. I certainly didn't want to believe. As I mentioned earlier on in this very thread as a young man I made fun of abductee storys myself. I would watch "In search Of" hosted by Leonard(Spock)) Nemoy of Star Trek and I was ok with the reports on sightings but when it came to the abduction stuff I just acted like the show was over for me and changed the channel with some snide comment about how kooky the abductee folks were.

Boy was I ever wrong. I made fun of something that was actually happening to me! That's how incredibly stealthy these scenarios can be. If you start to look at it from the more religious paradigm it starts to make sense however.

Angels = Aliens
Ghosts = Demons
Serpent race = Reptilian Race

Junk DNA - evidence of tampering?
Missing link = Possible links to DNA tampering

I could go on and on like this...



P.S. For those of you how have followed this thread for some time I did want to apologize for sounding so harsh. I am one who has experienced these things first hand it's it's easy to become emotional about it. It just hit me wrong today. I feel I have held back to much knowledge to long though and I need to start talking about it vs. bottling it all up until I end up ranting on some thread like this one



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by rigel4
 


Guess I'm the fraction then. I certainly didn't want to believe. As I mentioned earlier on in this very thread as a young man I made fun of abductee storys myself. I would watch "In search Of" hosted by Leonard(Spock)) Nemoy of Star Trek and I was ok with the reports on sightings but when it came to the abduction stuff I just acted like the show was over for me and changed the channel with some snide comment about how kooky the abductee folks were.

Boy was I ever wrong. I made fun of something that was actually happening to me! That's how incredibly stealthy these scenarios can be. If you start to look at it from the more religious paradigm it starts to make sense however.

Angels = Aliens
Ghosts = Demons
Serpent race = Reptilian Race

Junk DNA - evidence of tampering?
Missing link = Possible links to DNA tampering

I could go on and on like this...



P.S. For those of you how have followed this thread for some time I did want to apologize for sounding so harsh. I am one who has experienced these things first hand it's it's easy to become emotional about it. It just hit me wrong today. I feel I have held back to much knowledge to long though and I need to start talking about it vs. bottling it all up until I end up ranting on some thread like this one


I agree totally with all of what your saying...Peace be with you



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles
 


Go ahead, and rant all you want - This is ATS - But I am curious to hear about your abductions by ET's. You might as well enlighten me, and other's, on all your ET adventures on this thread or another one.

Thank's,

Erno86



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AurelioMaghe
 


foo fighters = natural phenomenon like st elmos fire or just pilots vertigo
belgium = temp inversions & misidentified planes/helicopters
arizona = phoenix lights? flares
JAL flight = out of sync transponder/temp inversion & light reflections/ natural phenomenon
dunno about Florence not looked into it



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
reply to post by AurelioMaghe
 


Wecome to ATS - Star to your post on this thread, because I think that your "incoming" has finally "checkmated" the OP with his flailing attempt to extract more information about ET UFO's from fellow ATS'ers.

Thanks,

Erno86



Checkmate Um No; I could have bombed him off, but I am open minded enough, to at least entertain the very slightest possibility of ET craft, however small that fraction is.
I have certainly not been checkmated.

I could have dismissed it out of hand , like most of the opponents to this thread, and conducted hit and
run attacks. But no. I have an open mind, unlike some here who have fixated and narrow minds.

Now let me ask you a question.

Do you think ET Visits earth?
Do you think ET has visited Earth in the last 60 years?



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
OMG THIS IS BEST THREAD EVER, YOU'RE SO RIGHT. ETS DOESNT EXIST, OMG. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT THAT. I WANT TO KNOW YOUR SECRET























































posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
OMG THIS IS BEST THREAD EVER, YOU'RE SO RIGHT. ETS DOESNT EXIST, OMG. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT THAT. I WANT TO KNOW YOUR SECRET























































Caps lock is against forum rules.

And you definitely never read the thread.


edit on 13-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
reply to post by firegoggles
 


Go ahead, and rant all you want - This is ATS - But I am curious to hear about your abductions by ET's. You might as well enlighten me, and other's, on all your ET adventures on this thread or another one.

Thank's,

Erno86


Well there is already a thread on this...At least for me...I can remember I had became a christian..Was touched by the holy spirit...I was baptized in the holy spirit...I already had moved from MD. TO where im at now due to a marriage separation..The home was haunted anyway..So i moved as a single mother and found a new life...my computer keeps shutting down..man..OK well about 1 month after i became a christian a magnetosphere storm hit here..At least that is what i thought it was...It fell where my fireplace is and it was a cylinder shape and clear like water..I had what i thought to believe were earthbound in my home and i have their names written down..At that point things went crazy in my home..Where do i start..Well lets put it this way when it comes to alien not demons ok..I remember being beamed up..It seemed holy..I was standing and the clouds were fallen down as i was going up..But here is the thing it was night time OK...I couldn't move what so ever...My hair didn't move as well..My hands were at my side..Well when i reached the top ,it looked like a cloud of heaven .

And i couldn't breath..Thats all i remember at that point,,Well then i remember fallen down on my couch..I sat up so quick..It was like i was on the fastest roller coaster ever made..Not the seed of light but man oh oh so fast..At that point i could hear the aliens talking to me..In English..They taught me a whole lot..They can speak any language,but there native language and voice tones are squiky and high pitched...Well the mind games went full force..(i have to leave for church soon so ill have to continue this later)..Aliens twist your brain and can read your brain thoughts and my life was no longer my own..All my history and life was in the hands of beings i didn't know or even believed existed..So yes i was one of the people that never believed in aliens until 5 years ago........


I Learned from them what some of the things they were doing and a brain analysis was one of the things...I often have thought of going to a hypnotherapist,but really i don't want to know all that has happened to me,,I have 5 minutes left.. I have had a computer chip in my brain which is still there and implants as well...I tried to get help but no one will believe in you..They think that your crazy are mentally ill..Unless you have the physical proof..Which with me is not problem at all..I mean the proof...Man this is so long..

During this i got to know demons and aliens and i believe that i was only;y beamed up once...My daughter has even seen a space ship round in shape and glowing red..Super close and i have seen so so so many space ships that i cant even count..I have had sleep paralysis and have seen any colors and shapes in my eyes of aliens faces,bodies,demons ect..The list goes on..The colors i have seen are green,red,yellow,blue and orand and black...Ill have to talk later..I have to get ready for church now...Try to find the topic on this in the files and you will learn more of what i have been through..Oh by the way i have seen real aliens..mot to many times but i talked with them a whole lot..They don't stay long and yes they do come back..Got to go...



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4
 


I know I cannot prove it - But what do think of the picture I took at Calvert Cliffs Maryland; back in the summer of 1972?

Titled: Space Alien Hiding Behind Fossil Rock - On YouTube [What looks like a helmeted Alien sitting on a Miocene fossil rock, while hiding behind a fossil boulder, with his left leg and foot exposed that is resting on the rock that he is sitting on. On the lower right hand portion of the photograph on the western shoreline of the Chesapeake Bay.]

p.s.- I did not see the perported space alien when I took the picture.



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86
 


what makes you think its a space alien? did you see the saucer parked nearby?

surely if you think that is some type of biological being/animal its one for the cryptozoologists & more likely terrestrial in nature

edit on 13-10-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
reply to post by rigel4
 


I know I cannot prove it - But what do think of the picture I took at Calvert Cliffs Maryland; back in the summer of 1972?

Titled: Space Alien Hiding Behind Fossil Rock - On YouTube [What looks like a helmeted Alien sitting on a Miocene fossil rock, while hiding behind a fossil boulder, with his left leg and foot exposed that is resting on the rock that he is sitting on. On the lower right hand portion of the photograph on the western shoreline of the Chesapeake Bay.]



p.s.- I did not see the perported space alien when I took the picture.



I don't see anything there at all. Not trying to be unkind,, I just don't see
anything.
I have embedded the vid for all to view. Hope you don't mind.
edit on 13-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
15
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

log in

join