It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFOs are Not Real

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by Erno86
reply to post by rigel4

Personally... I don't need any more convincing - That the ET's have been visiting our Earth, for at least since the latter stages of WW 2. I will not allow myself to be put into a position, that lets the U.S. federal goverment pull the wool over my own and other's eye's and and mind's in relation to visitations by other-worlder's.

I will carry on my quest for full ET disclosure.

The image of a flying saucer from outerspace, has turned into a traditional folklore, from such people as Kenneth Arnold, [who coined the word "flying saucer," many eyewitnesses and various movie producers who made films such as : The Day the Earth Stood Still and Earth Versus the Flying Saucers.

My question too you - Do you believe that the Flying Saucer image was conjured up in some Earthling's mind; or do you believe that the image of a Flying Saucer came from actual eyewitness experiences of some Earthling's seeing a nuts and bolts other-worldly craft?

edit on 11-10-2011 by Erno86 because: grammar

Just a small but important point........ It wasn't Kenneth Arnold that coined the phrase "Flying Saucers"
I t was the press that named them after his story was reported. If i remember correctly he said they were "Like stones skipping across the water".

But I digress....... These are reports ....nothing more. they are not tangible proof.

You are correct that the press first coined the word "flying saucer."

But in Arnolds initial descriptions he likened their movement to "saucers skipping on water." Though Kenneth Arnold did not did not use the term "flying saucer," but he specifically used terms like "saucer," or "saucer like," "disc," and "pie pan" or "pie plate,"

Source: Kenneth Arnold UFO Sighting - Wikipedia

So reports of UFO's are "not tangible proof," according too your opinion.

So tell me - What constitutes "tangible proof" of ET UFO's, not counting Roswell?

Do you want to see evidence of an unlikely event like a crashed ET UFO?

Or maybe you might want to see an unlikely event like a flying saucer landing on the White House lawn?

How about full ET DISCLOSURE by the United States government?

If you say... all the above - I might tell you to not hold your breath on the entire matter.

All of us... have a right to believe what they want to believe; but I can tell you that you have to take these ET UFO sightings with a grain of salt. But may I suggest to you - That a small but significant percentage of these ET UFO reports are based in fact; that ET and their other- worldly craft have been peaceably invading our home planet for quite sometime now.

edit on 12-10-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 12-10-2011 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

What does LULZ mean?

With regards to my photographs - I photographed the moon - almost full. I took a second shot and I have 'another moon' - what is the second almost round sphere? The photographs were taken within a few seconds of one another.

I would like someone to tell me where the second sphere came from - it was not in the frame when I pushed the button but appeared as the flash went off and was not evident after the flash had fired.

So - one photograph features an almost full moon.
Second photograph has one almost full moon and another - 'something' that turned up for the photograph and then disappeared/cloaked/slipped back into another dimension - you tell me.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Flying saucers may or may not exsist, however, unidentified aerial phenomenon do, sprites, earth lights, st. elmo's fire, etc... Popular fascination with ET's have made the study of real unknown physical phenomenon nearly impossible, and I find this intolerable. On the other hand, regardless of the physical evidence, some very credible witnesses have made some pretty incredible declarations. Police, pilots, astronauts, expentagon, military, politicians, etc.. There could be video and photographic evidence but that should never be considered definitive. The theme deserves study, I just wish it didn't have such a negative impact on science.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wh00pS

Originally posted by ApplesOnFire
NASA found several bacteria on asteroids and i remember hearing something about them finding bacteria else where...

No they have not, please post your info on this.
If they found bacteria anywhere off this planet it would be proof of extra terrestrial life and at the moment this evidence does not exist.

actually i have seen several shows on the history channel and a few nova channel shows and they have found fossilized bacteria in meteorites and on mars with the nasa rovers, plus nasa has showed thru there resurch that bacteria can live in space and even thrive. they put several bacteria cultures outside the international space station for 8 to 12 months exposed to the harsh enviorment and to there suprise several cultures not only survived but thrived so there is et life out there and they have proven that through nasa
edit on 12-10-2011 by jbench27 because: hit the wrong button and did not type anything in

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jbench27

In all fairness, there is still quite a bit of controversy over the Martian meteorites and whether or not fossilized life is there. It's still being debated.

However, yes, they have shown that life can survive in places where we never suspected.

But, that's a little short of confirming ET life.

I personally feel our best bet is seeing into the ocean under Europa's surface...if we can ever design a probe to breach the ice. That would be fantastic I bet.

Can you imagine what could be there?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

ET UFO's are not real. I've been following this subject for years and years, and still
have found nothing. one or two cases can't be explained away , but neiter can they be proven as
extra terrestrial craft.

Every other report, video or sighting inevitably is a hoax or misidentified.

Even cases like Roswell have become so distorted that there is little or no chance of the truth ever being known.
And what is that truth, if you ask me it is all wishful thinking on the part of the UFO believers.

There are just too many contradictions. here is one that a simple soul like me spotted many times , in loads
of different accounts about "Roswell". " The metal was light and flexible but yet couldn't be scratched or dented"

Well how come it ended up in a million bits strewn across a field, if it was so unbreakable.

Hmm Was it a weather balloon, me thinks yes it was.

In most other cases believers simply ignore the evidence against and manipulate the evidence that supports their cause. For me there is not one ufo case that stands up as a genuine ET craft.

The Alien and UFO thread is nothing more than joke. When was the last time anything was posted, that was
* new and not posted anywhere else, that was not an obvious hoax, i'll tell you NEVER.

UFO ET Craft are not visiting Earth. There is NO EVIDENCE to suggest otherwise.

Prove me wrong

edit on 9-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

absence of proof is not proof of absence.

How could I prove to you what I saw that we still can't do hence to me ET is real.

Put it this way, prove to me that time exists? You can't see it taste it smell it touch it or hear it yet it is as real a construct in our society as the calendars we use. ... oh wait that just proved time is real didnt it?

Put it another way,. a high speed right angle turn defies our capabilities and I saw one in the mid 70's. Or the 5000 mph radar returns, or the Biblical accounts like Ezechiel's wheel, or the cave drawings or the artifacts of delta wing planes from ancient times, or the Nazca lines.

There is more out there than we can account for and it would be arrogant to assume we know all there is to know just because we haven't seen it.

Why would you think that there isn't ET/EBE's out there? Roswell is something being kept from us so any reports of what was there are anecdotal and as far as the material, perhaps it was broken up on a molecular level... nothing crashed there, it was shot down IMO. Doesn't mean that we had the technology to initiate molecular breakdown of the craft but perhaps the power plant upon impact broke it apart?

Some questions just can't be answered with limited understanding of the technology involved.
... but I do know that there are craft out there we do not have the same capabilities of and I say that without a doubt.

seeing makes believers out of us

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

A tired old saying used by many UFO believers...

Absence of proof also means...there is nothing to it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by anoncoholic

A tired old saying used by many UFO believers...

Absence of proof also means...there is nothing to it.

seeing is believing also means you will never believe until you see one so why even bother debating?

let me answer that for you, interest is there

around 7 minutes in "preponderance of evidence..."

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

hehe you have used years of research and this is your answer?.

Well,the government of Usa\Canada\Mexico\Argentina\China\Japan\Poland\UK\Spain\Germany\France\Austria\Australia\russia

Says the opposite

They have also released 128 000 documents,5 spacestation videos for YOU to actually look at
isnt that fantastic
i guess they are trying to help people like you(not in a negative form) with the research.

You can even go to court against france if you dont belive the presidents words

what you have been doing all these years, hmm not easy 2 say.

Besides,the topic is a fact now,no longer theory.And facts cant be argued about,plain simple
fantastic right.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by amodedoma
reply to post by rigel4

Flying saucers may or may not exsist, however, unidentified aerial phenomenon do, sprites, earth lights, st. elmo's fire, etc... Popular fascination with ET's have made the study of real unknown physical phenomenon nearly impossible, and I find this intolerable. On the other hand, regardless of the physical evidence, some very credible witnesses have made some pretty incredible declarations. Police, pilots, astronauts, expentagon, military, politicians, etc.. There could be video and photographic evidence but that should never be considered definitive. The theme deserves study, I just wish it didn't have such a negative impact on science.

NEGATIVE IMPACT ON SCIENCE!?!? LOL!

This is a statement I have herd so many times that you have to excuse my reaction. I suppose from your perspective...this is so. And there is no doubt that the people out there who crave attention to such an extent that they will say or do just about anything to get it....ie....abductees that end up having sex with beautiful green chicks or handsome male aliens for the sake of saving E.T.'s race due to their lack of viable genetic material needed for reproduction....TALK ABOUT TAKING ONE FOR THE TEAM! LOL!

But certain VERY qualified people....the best and brightest....some of such intellectual abilities that they have all but laughed or scoffed at mainstream acadamia and with this attitude have made themselves persona non grata...in the LIMITED SCIENCE being done at your local IVY LEAGUE...say MIT....etc.

When it comes time for the Agency to find the right people....THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT ACREDITATION OR WHAT PAPER A PERSON PUBLISHED in the ego driven vomit that acadamia has determined is the end all to end all. What the Agency cares about is ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY......which of course the majority of these PHD's have never really someone pushing them or demanding them to come up with....since these PHD's are little more than school children...moving from Kindergarden to gradeschool to J.R. High to High School to College to finally having to write that paper that will give them their most desired possesion....the right to be called DOCTOR.....the AGENCY WANT'S......RESULTS! RESULTS! RESULTS!
Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
there is no doubt that the people out there who crave attention to such an extent that they will say or do just about anything to get it.

Kind of like someone who claims to have inside knowledge of the UFO phenomenon....

Oh wait you can"t discuss it..shh...but you can hint at it...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Perhaps this can be answerd. And please don't confuse abuse as being an answer.

From what has been reported alien UFO's have no problem approaching military aircraft so they're not afraid of the world governments. They 're not shy in approaching civil aircraft so they have no worries about being seen. They land on farms and buz cars so they have no worries about spooking the population.

So why don't they just park themsleves above a city for an our or so and give people the chance to film, take photos of, record their presence?

Why don't they allow for a 100% proving real time image to be beamed around the world?
edit on 13-10-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo

Originally posted by steveknows
Do any of you actually read what is in front of you? You are very critical of the OP and you go into an evangelistic rant whenever common sense or pure reason challenges you. And reading some of these posts it's very easy to see that you've seen the words "No" and the letters "UFO" and ignored everything else. Alot of you seem to be making out that the OP and other posters have said that there's no other life in the universe and that isn't being said at all.

In fact the tactic seems to be, for pro aliens on earth people, to get agresssive when a logical question is put to you or a statement from you is shown to be wrong. People who lie often do get agressive when that lie is challenged.

There is not one single thing any one of you have said to this point which can be taken as fact. And it's to the point that it looks to me like you don't actually know what fact, evidence or proof means.

All there is so far as a challenge to what the OP has said is hearsay and stories from you pro UFO people and you put it forward as fact.

Oh.. well maybe the last 5,000 identical posts have been interesting to you but a lot or others (like myself) assume the OP put thought provoking material in this thread but end up being sucked in to a never ending, proofless on either side, don't forget ridiculous post.. what happened to old ATS?

ETA: I'm happy you have an opinion OP.. but do you have any NEW evidence backing up this claim? I would like something fresh to mull over and not regurgitate the same stuff.. thanks in advance

edit on 12-10-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

As I've said in a previous post. There is no scientific basis for proving something doesn't exist. You can't prove something isn't there as there's just no scientific basis for it. There is a scientific basis for proving that something does exists and it's called solid evidence.

You can't prove scientifically that I've never sat at my laptop as there's no procedure for it. You can prove that I have because there is a procedure for it.

If I say that I've got a friend named swarkth from the planet blurt there is no scientific basis for proving I haven't however because the claim is so outlandish it would be up to me to prove it and I couldn't reject the challenge with any credibility because there is a scientific basis for accumulating the evidence I'd need to prove it but if I can't accumulate that scientifc evidence, hearsay isn't evidence, then there is no evidence and what I say isn't true. Because what I say isn't logical and because in spite of the scientific procedures avilable to me to back up my claim won't be used by me, or if it was, showed nothing than what I say isn't true.

It is up to the claimants to prove what they claim and the procedure for them to do so is aviable to them and it's not up to the rebukers to prove it for them.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbench27
reply to post by rigel4

plenty of evidance out there it's called open your eyes and look up and you will see ufo's all over, does not mean et's or anything but if you can't identify it then it is a ufo hence the words, unidentified flying object, if it is in the sky and you cant identify it then ufo buddy, but if you want real evidance go to nevada or utah and watch out in the dessert

Another poster who hasn't read what is being said.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Your absolutely true ., There are many evidences for UFO's in India, Greek,China , Egypt ...and

I have observed Highly Suspect-able places in historical places of India.,

Also , If my observations..

1. They confuse with White House also doubted on it ...there is a big reason in behind it

2. They travel with light energy - in darkness

...many

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

The other question your asking us is, "are we it", the ultimate creation in the ENTIRE universe.
Most of the people on ATS are very educated and would conclude that the answer is no, we are not alone.

There is no need of proof through pictures, videos and written evidence.
There is more planets in the universe than all the grains of sand on earth, do the maths.
edit on 02/04/2011 by WideAwakeNow because: Needed a touch up

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by jbench27
reply to post by rigel4

plenty of evidance out there it's called open your eyes and look up and you will see ufo's all over, does not mean et's or anything but if you can't identify it then it is a ufo hence the words, unidentified flying object, if it is in the sky and you cant identify it then ufo buddy, but if you want real evidance go to nevada or utah and watch out in the dessert

Another poster who hasn't read what is being said.

It's a case of ...."looks at title"...... fails to comprehend meaning of said title.
shakes the bucket............ out drops drivel.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by WideAwakeNow
reply to post by rigel4

The other question your asking us is, "are we it", the ultimate creation in the ENTIRE universe.
Most of the people on ATS are very educated and would conclude that the answer is no, we are not alone.

There is no need of proof through pictures, videos and written evidence.
There is more planets in the universe than all the grains of sand on earth, do the maths.
edit on 02/04/2011 by WideAwakeNow because: Needed a touch up

No. I didn't ask this!!

Read the posts properly before replying.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

LOLS , I gave you a star .. meant to click quote...nvm

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

reply to post by anoncoholic

LOLS , I gave you a star .. meant to click quote...nvm
[/quote

sorry, I don't buy it. The tab to quote is nowhere near the star ratings so subconsciously you wanted to star the post and it has since left you speechless.

Listen, like I said seeing is believing and all you need do is keep looking. I say this positively knowing that there are objects out there. I have had 3 experiences in my life, the first was that high speed right angle turn, a second is one that literally scared the crap out of me and the third I got on video I will link below.

That first one was on a highway in the middle of nowhere and no other traffic so it wasn't a reflection. At first I thought it was a plane following the highway by my lights and it was its light that drew my attention to it. Faster than I can say it, it had gone from a 10 o'clock position to a 1 o'clock position then right angled straight up and was gone.

The second one was early 90's and I lived along a river on a road that took a bend right at the house. The road followed the river. I was in the living room with my back towards the window that faced the bend in the road and the living room started to light up. I didnt think much of it, any cars headlights would illuminate the room as it came towards the house, but this was too long a duration and was so bright it made me think high beam halogens but it was still too slow in passing so I got up and looked out.

I couldn't see anything but that intense white light and it was so bright I couldn't make out distance as depth perception was all but gone being blinded. It passed over the house and must have gone into the river because it silhouetted the entire roof line ( L shaped house and the roof line could be seen from that wing) with the same intensity as if the light had turned around as it passed.

I'll be honest with you, that spooked the hell out of me even though the high speed right angle turn didn't. Maybe because I saw it must have gone into the river becasue of that flash and knowing it was right there... anyway...

the most recent was last January. I had seen something the night before but the camera batteries were dead and I missed it. It was an object that seemed to be shooting light beside it as if it were in battle I kid you not. It made me go out and look again so I did and this time I saw a white light that varied in intensity (you can see this in the clip) but it was surrounded by red lights. If you full screen you can see the red lights. I don't know what the lighting is on any satellites or the ISS but the fact that the white light pulsed is still curious. The object wasn't perceptibly moving, that was me trying to get other objects in the frame. I have seen this object many times and many others have as well. Doesn't mean it is ET in origin but it is still unidentified.

Having had prior experience with lights in the sky I never rule anything out because I am a firm believer in ET and UFO's because to this day we still can't maneuver like that or our brains would hemorrhage due to the G-forces exerted.

It is unexplainable by any stretch of the imagination.

Here is another interesting clip though you might like...

and I will say it again, seeing is believing

edit: formatting of quote got messed up and also to say that light by the river passed over the house without sound
edit on 13-10-2011 by anoncoholic because: additional info

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join