It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFOs are Not Real

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
To those participating in this thread who are interested - current lead story on the UFOBlogger site.

Bob Lazar Worked On Alien Spaceship Reverse Engineering: Lockheed Martin's Senior Scientist.

Anyone who has researched deeply enough will know that reverse engineering is the reason we have just about all of our current technology - particularly fibre optics and other micro technology.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Also included...something for laughs..but also could be true..

Have You Ever Noticed That No Good Looking People Believe in Alien Abductions?
edit on 11-10-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

Hey that might be true. They cut the butts out of cows so they must go for the ugly
Who would have thought that the very thing that got me into a womans bed would get me rejected at the door of a alien spacecraft!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Glad to see this thread is alive and kicking, I can only believe in what I actually see. What are the Arizona Lights then?..Me, I cant explain what they are...Can any of you?...There seems to be too much out there not to believe they are fake. Are we the only intelligent life out there? Me thinks no, there are others, someplace....

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Where is the evidence that says "YES ALIENS ARE HERE" and there can be no other explanation. There is none nor will there ever be...because it is not happening.

Wow, another know-it-all, at least I have the guts to say I don't know. But alas, message boards are known for extreme egotism and delusions of grandeur...

For there being no proof of contact, why don't you take a trip down to Colares and tell these people that were severely hurt or died that it was all in their heads, that they were crazy, misidentified Venus for months and months, etc, etc...I suppose it could have all been a military psy-op, except numerous servicemen were hurt also. Not to mention Colonel Hollanda who reported his findings, made a video, and ended up dead by hanging from a 2ft high bed post (say what?).........

Funny how the self-proclaimed skeptics and "de-bunkers" stay very far away from threads like Kandinsky's,..

Hostile UFO Encounters: Colares 1977

...and instead choose to just sprout crap on threads like this one...

Ugh, not sure why I even participated here, stupid me....
edit on 11-10-2011 by Toxicsurf because: months not moths, unless I suppose Greer is around...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Are you implying that earth is the only planet with living creatures on it other than micro-organisms? that is arrogant thinking...just as Christopher Columbus's people thought that the earth is flat...

NASA found several bacteria on asteroids and i remember hearing something about them finding bacteria else where...

are Aliens visiting earth? no, they are probably sending drones to survey or watch over us....

are most UFO vids hoaxes or easy explanations? yes but there is that 15% that cannot be explained and no comment is given..most youtubers say its fake without analyzing it

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
For those who are interested - took these photographs in my front yard. The camera is a Fujifilm Finepix. Time was 9.55pm Australian EST (factor in daylight saving). In the first photograph there is an almost full moon - there were some light but fast moving clouds and I waited for them to pass. By the time I took the next shot there was a second large orb/sphere. The second orb/sphere was only visible once the flash was activated. The only stars that I observed were behind me and none visible close to the moon from my position.

Any ideas - thoughts - opinions - debunk away! I am as curious as anyone else. I can go out into my back or front yard and photograph orbs and spheres and unusual shaped lights any night! They are always there!

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
To those participating in this thread who are interested - current lead story on the UFOBlogger site.

Bob Lazar Worked On Alien Spaceship Reverse Engineering: Lockheed Martin's Senior Scientist.

Anyone who has researched deeply enough will know that reverse engineering is the reason we have just about all of our current technology - particularly fibre optics and other micro technology.

Much Peace...

Bob Lazar................... LULZ

2nd

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ApplesOnFire
NASA found several bacteria on asteroids and i remember hearing something about them finding bacteria else where...

No they have not, please post your info on this.
If they found bacteria anywhere off this planet it would be proof of extra terrestrial life and at the moment this evidence does not exist.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
For those who are interested - took these photographs in my front yard. The camera is a Fujifilm Finepix. Time was 9.55pm Australian EST (factor in daylight saving). In the first photograph there is an almost full moon - there were some light but fast moving clouds and I waited for them to pass. By the time I took the next shot there was a second large orb/sphere. The second orb/sphere was only visible once the flash was activated. The only stars that I observed were behind me and none visible close to the moon from my position.

Any ideas - thoughts - opinions - debunk away! I am as curious as anyone else. I can go out into my back or front yard and photograph orbs and spheres and unusual shaped lights any night! They are always there!

Much Peace...

Your pictures don't include "Blurry Lights",um.............or anything!
what are you trying to share with us?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by blooregard
Satellites making a U-turn seems reasonable?

Ok . answer this then.
Why would ET enter our atmosphere in craft that is completely illuminated.

If . as some suggest that they are on secret observation missions. why arrive with all the lamps turned on.

edit on 10-10-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

Who are we to assume when we don't have the faintest idea of what they are doing? Is it lamps or some sort of effect caused by the particles? The truth is we don't know. So its not really an issue of why they lit lamps because they want to. They never were hiding

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

There are just too many contradictions. here is one that a simple soul like me spotted many times , in loads
of different accounts about "Roswell". " The metal was light and flexible but yet couldn't be scratched or dented"
Marcel said they thought it was foil because it looked like it. However, it had properties that were radically different compared to foil; they couldn't damage it and crumple it by the means they tried at home.

Well how come it ended up in a million bits strewn across a field, if it was so unbreakable
Which only means the force of the blast is greater than those exerted by Marcel.

Anyway, I'm sure the others have pointed that out.

You've probably made up your mind about this phenomenon and just want to proselytize

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Do any of you actually read what is in front of you? You are very critical of the OP and you go into an evangelistic rant whenever common sense or pure reason challenges you. And reading some of these posts it's very easy to see that you've seen the words "No" and the letters "UFO" and ignored everything else. Alot of you seem to be making out that the OP and other posters have said that there's no other life in the universe and that isn't being said at all.

In fact the tactic seems to be, for pro aliens on earth people, to get agresssive when a logical question is put to you or a statement from you is shown to be wrong. People who lie often do get agressive when that lie is challenged.

There is not one single thing any one of you have said to this point which can be taken as fact. And it's to the point that it looks to me like you don't actually know what fact, evidence or proof means.

All there is so far as a challenge to what the OP has said is hearsay and stories from you pro UFO people and you put it forward as fact.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
Do any of you actually read what is in front of you? You are very critical of the OP and you go into an evangelistic rant whenever common sense or pure reason challenges you. And reading some of these posts it's very easy to see that you've seen the words "No" and the letters "UFO" and ignored everything else. Alot of you seem to be making out that the OP and other posters have said that there's no other life in the universe and that isn't being said at all.

In fact the tactic seems to be, for pro aliens on earth people, to get agresssive when a logical question is put to you or a statement from you is shown to be wrong. People who lie often do get agressive when that lie is challenged.

There is not one single thing any one of you have said to this point which can be taken as fact. And it's to the point that it looks to me like you don't actually know what fact, evidence or proof means.

All there is so far as a challenge to what the OP has said is hearsay and stories from you pro UFO people and you put it forward as fact.

Oh.. well maybe the last 5,000 identical posts have been interesting to you but a lot or others (like myself) assume the OP put thought provoking material in this thread but end up being sucked in to a never ending, proofless on either side, don't forget ridiculous post.. what happened to old ATS?

ETA: I'm happy you have an opinion OP.. but do you have any NEW evidence backing up this claim? I would like something fresh to mull over and not regurgitate the same stuff.. thanks in advance

edit on 12-10-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Abductees...
the jokes of the UFO world. First the OP has said that there is absolutely no proof that aliens have ever visited this planet and he/she is right.

Where is the evidence that says "YES ALIENS ARE HERE" and there can be no other explanation. There is none nor will there ever be...because it is not happening.

Op has asked for evidence...what do the abductees do...tell their story with no proof to back it up. The abduction phenomenon is so freaking hilarious...it has to be the only aspect of this field that is included that does not have even the tiniest piece of evidence to back it up.
They provide their delusions as proof...

Fact of the matter is...alien abductions are either mental illness, some type of sleep disorder, a way to for people to deal with past sexual abuse or they are just making it up.

You will also notice that when abducted that it is usually only North Americans who get abducted by greys, Europeans usually have a more human type of alien abducting them and South American usually get abducted by more colorful aliens because their culture has a more colorful and rich culture.

Also depending on what kind of abductee you are...if you are into religion your experience will have religious aspect to it, if your not then it will be more scientific based. Also abductee only seem to get information from these delusions that usually go with their level of eduction...meaning they are told things that they are educated about or read about.

OK well thanks a lot..LOl now i have given all the evidence i can over the computer..Again go to a abductees home then judge..Oh by the way i am a abductee..I live in WV come on down and see for your self..Oh guess what about your statement,,No good looking people believe in alien abductions..IM a female and was a model..Oh well i guess i debunked that one

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Abductees...
the jokes of the UFO world. First the OP has said that there is absolutely no proof that aliens have ever visited this planet and he/she is right.

Op has asked for evidence...what do the abductees do...tell their story with no proof to back it up. The abduction phenomenon is so freaking hilarious...it has to be the only aspect of this field that is included that does not have even the tiniest piece of evidence to back it up.
They provide their delusions as proof...

Fact of the matter is...alien abductions are either mental illness, some type of sleep disorder, a way to for people to deal with past sexual abuse or they are just making it up.

You will also notice that when abducted that it is usually only North Americans who get abducted by greys, Europeans usually have a more human type of alien abducting them and South American usually get abducted by more colorful aliens because their culture has a more colorful and rich culture.

Also depending on what kind of abductee you are...if you are into religion your experience will have religious aspect to it, if your not then it will be more scientific based. Also abductee only seem to get information from these delusions that usually go with their level of eduction...meaning they are told things that they are educated about or read about.

Have you looked at the evidence on the post you know the links given to you..How can you prove something if you don't believe...Its all up to you...Oh to call others a lier about there abductions is kind of wrong don't ya think.
And to say only the ones that lie get upset is false as well...Who ever said that...Maybe the ones that get upset or the ones telling the truth and no one wants to believe in them..We all have our own reasons for what we believe in..No need to be critical and judge..You never know when you might be the next that has had something happen to them and no one will believe you..Peace be with you

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Again not all info can go on a computer...Its physical...You either believe what the people say or the links that show pictures which i have shown as proof or you don't....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

The reason why I believe what others have seen and I haven't seen is because you have not seen what I have seen.

Aliens are real.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
woah 12 flags, splendid job budday! *fart noise*

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
reply to post by rigel4

The reason why I believe what others have seen and I haven't seen is because you have not seen what I have seen.

Aliens are real.

Cool statement..Thank you so much...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

plenty of evidance out there it's called open your eyes and look up and you will see ufo's all over, does not mean et's or anything but if you can't identify it then it is a ufo hence the words, unidentified flying object, if it is in the sky and you cant identify it then ufo buddy, but if you want real evidance go to nevada or utah and watch out in the dessert

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join