It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET UFOs are Not Real

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

The only joke around here (besides the OP)is your lame opinion and that's all that it is.

I'm normal and very successful in life might I add. I have done more in my 40+ years than you will ever dream about. I have proof of abduction in my family line but I'm sure you won't acknowledge it. I can also prove that many many people that have the same last name as I do or are directly related are also abductee's. I have a lot of Cherokee in my bloodline. I'm related to Cherokee on one side and on another side my blood line goes back to a certain Queen. If you looked around for information on these people with my last name you would find the abduction scenerio over and over. You throw around blanket statements about abductees not being good looking or intelligent ? WTH is wrong with you? Oh I know your IGNORANT. It's funny I turned out ok and my super model wife would certainly contradict your idiotic viewpoints.

In the year 2000 I had secret service clearance. I was the sound tech for President Elect G.W. Bush 12 times. I had a higher clearance than any police officer on the scene many times. Do you think if I was a "nutjob" I would have that kind of clearance? I was one of the ONLY people that could approach the Presidents podium during a speech without getting shot. Do you understand how serious they take the screening? So with that said my mental health is not an issue at all jackarse!

I not only have been a very high profile sound tech for many many rock stars and legends, but I'm also a musician. I'm also very into science and esoteric knowledge. Not only that but I also own a company that manufactures and designs ozone generators! But according to you I'm supposed to be some ugly guy that's not very bright? Bro.. bro .. really man YOU ARE IGNORANT to the highest degree!! I am an abductee and have been for a long time.

So I'm a liar? I'm just making crud up for kicks is that what you think? Like I said before I don't give a crap about disclosure.. you will find out some day perhaps if not .. well sorry about your ignorance is all I can say.

If you have even heard of Ancestry.com (which I sorta doubt because obviously your just not too bright)I can give you my last name and you can look up abduction accounts in my family line since the late 1800's. Oh and for the record you would be amazed how very talented abductees are over all. I'm sure any one of us have more talent in our pinky finger than you could muster with all your being in an entire life time. Would you like to do a study on my family line pal? Find out how friggin stupid and wrong you really are? That's what I thought...
edit on 10/13/2011 by firegoggles because: This is why I shouldn't post after reading a thread that really pee's me off

edit on 10/13/2011 by firegoggles because: Just to add more flames....

edit on 10/13/2011 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by rigel4

Just for your information - not that I intend to argue;
I have seen an Intergalactic Craft - three separate craft in the one sighting
I am a Contactee & Life Long Experiencer
An implant - visible through my skin was examined by a doctor
I am published regularly in an Australian magazine - Ufologist
In my role as a Teacher I have had Students disclose to me and draw diagrams
As an adult I have had parents and/or their children disclose to me
I have conscious memories & I have had regression therapy

A contactee and life long experiencer yet you've never bothered to document any of it (vid/pics) even though you know it's going to happen to you again and again? Also, let me guess, it only happens when you go to bed.

Implants that the Doctor checked? Why not get it out to examine it? If it was made of non-earth material then that would be proof.

Your memories could and most probably are memories of dreams. No offence but you have nothing and all of what you believe is most likely unreal. That's my opinion and until you back up anything you say I see no reason still to believe what you say is reality.

Like with all 'contactee' claimants you seem to be all talk. Sorry to be blunt, I used to speak in a softer tone but after years and years of interest in this subject and looking at the skies I just tell it like it is now.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

It would not be proof enough .. Even if we produced implants which they already have they would be dismissed as a wound recieved from a pellet gun unknown to the abductee.

As far as pics and all that are concerned. When the abduction event occurs your in a state that allows you to interact with other dimensions. Not to mention your being controlled. The thought "Hey I should grab my camera and snatch a picture" never EVER enters your mind. I think that type of though pattern is simply blocked. A few times I saw things that I knew I had to remember or saw something I felt I just had to remember. I had to say to myself many times "I have to remember this" and when I did focus on it and really tried to hold on to it s I could and did remember it. But still you have to understand when the visits over they suppress the memrory of the experience the best they can. It seems they can't totally erase it just block it from surfacing for many years. As you get older alien abduction experiences from child hood start coming back to you.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by Hawkwind.

It would not be proof enough ..

It would be something at least! I agree with the guy above you. It's all a load of bunk.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Seriously guys, talking about and-or giving credit to obscene theories such as Annunaki, Greys, higher planes of existence and so on does not help the subject at matter, UFOs, being taken seriously by anyone except gullible people and/or loonies.
This is where I draw the line.
The fact that after the smear campaign by media and maybe governments started the field has been hijacked by frauds and mentally unstable people is the reason I cannot talk about this stuff in real life.
I think we're too far gone in deep sci-fi territory by now, I don't see Ufology bein taken a tiny bit more seriously in the near future.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AurelioMaghe

Why because it doesn't fit your paradigm?
Everything we know to date really does point to these beings traversing multiple dimensions. They certainly don't seem to be coming from nearby stars and then entering our atmosphere.
And by my own personal experience I can tell you some of my experiences seemed to be in what can only be described as another realm of existence, if you want to call it dimensions that's fine it's just another label.

It's why it's so hard for people like you to see the truth in it. These guys just kinda pop into our reality and the proceed to flying over to average Joe's house to check on the genetics they implanted in a few thousand years ago ...

And by the way you "can not talk about this stuff in real life" because no matter how you approach the subject everyone has been programmed to laugh it off and turn it into a joke. Exactly what's about to take place on this thread...
The truth is the way this works YOU could easily be visited by these beings yourself and you wouldn't remember it. Perhaps years later you would, then you won't be able to come back here and apologize though will you?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles

CUT

I didn't mean to offend you nor anyone else on the forum, I was referring mainly to 'professionals' who publish books and make money off this sci fi stuff.
You asked why, well it's simple really. We can't even prove the existance of such crafts.
I think the Ufo subject and those others (even if relating to ufos) that you mention should be taken separately.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Even when I was being abducted as a young man I wrote off the abduction stuff as nutcases myself! And I was being abducted! You see they hid there faces and I though a lot of it was just bad dreams until many years later they had a few slip ups here and there and then I knew what they were and of course later they didn't try and hide there identity at all. I have seen several species in fact.

My point is during this time period I still was really into watching T.V shows about ufo sightings and so on.. but when i came to the abduction people I just though they were totally nuts! I could accept sightings but I thought to myself "there is no way people could actually get taken from there bedroom without the government being the wiser or someone in the other room or in the neighborhood for goodness sake witnessing such an event!"

And I though all this whilst I was being abducted! That's just how good at deception these beings are! You have grow and become aware of these things that go on while your fast asleep in most cases(but not all). Your comment just reminded me of how I thought when I was a child and I'm not trying to offend just saying.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Found this... interesting let's say anyways my .02

"ET UFO's are not real" - yes and no; there is no proof but at the same time there is no proof to disprove it, simply because there is no proof does not mean one should give up the search for proof, our science wouldn't be where it is today if our scientists had all decided "there's no proof that we can do this let's just give up"

UFO's alone are easy to prove, a simple example: That light you saw fly over your head for all you know was some stealth aircraft from the military - will they tell you this? No, so will you assume it's a UFO? Certainly; and it's well founded; you cannot ID the craft; the government provides you no explanation or says it's "classified" and there you have your "UFO" which is an unidentified flying object. In fact anything in the air that cannot be ID'd is a UFO.

ET UFO is where it gets tricky - any ET would be far more advanced than anything anyone on Earth can even dream about; they would not be seen unless they wished to be seen, as for crashes? # happens to everyone; there's no proof that they crashed, they could have, there's no proof that they didn't crash, which is more likely, when your government decides to haul the wreckage away instead of giving the public access to cover what it really is - that's simply asking for conspiracy theories - which are rampant. And hiding something is typically a sign of guilt, the first thing a suspect who's guilty will do is vehemently deny that he or she was involved. America during WW2 was quite open with their news, even when they shot at whatever it was over LA they reported it; I'd find it questionable why all of a sudden they're suddenly covering everything up.

So do they (ET UFO) exist here? Not like it's my concern anyways; mentioned the tech level would be different to the point where it'd be like a human staring at an ant colony, you'd squish them all if you wanted to, by that analogy... you'd probably not want to see an ET UFO.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I have seen your postings here for some time , but I have never seen or met you.

Therefore you do not exist. There is not such thing or person as you.

If you had ever seen something which has absolutly no explaination, you have never seen a UFO.

If you should ever see anything like I just discribed, you will believe UFOs exist.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
OP puts ET & UFO in same line lol
someone should tell him the definition of UFO

and lol pretty ignorant to say ET don't exist with the trillions plus stars out there to say we are the only life is just plain out stupid

edit on 13-10-2011 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3xil3
someone should tell him the definition of UFO

and lol pretty ignorant to say ET don't exist with the trillions plus stars out there to say we are the only life is just plain out stupid

Do us all a favour and quote where i say this.............

Um you can't , as you can't obviously read!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

and lol pretty ignorant to say ET don't exist with the trillions of stars out there to say we are the only life is just plain out retarded

Prove it then. It just sounds so easy when you put it that way!

Personally, I believe that there are Alien lifeforms out there, but like the OP I do not believe that they have ever been here. And in defence of the OP, I can't remember him saying that he didn't believe in alien life, only that they aren't coming here.

Also, what's wrong with putting ET and UFO in the same line? It's a prefectly correct clarification to make. Or are you of the belief that all UFO's are ET in origin? Because that would be..you know.. "plain out retarded"

...whatever the hell that means.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
reply to post by rigel4

I have seen your postings here for some time , but I have never seen or met you.

Therefore you do not exist. There is not such thing or person as you.

If you had ever seen something which has absolutly no explaination, you have never seen a UFO.

If you should ever see anything like I just discribed, you will believe UFOs exist.

Therefore............. Resistance is futile.
You'll make an excellent drone

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

umm its in your headline
and cant read how about making sense when you write

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

umm its in your headline

No it's not.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1

umm its in your headline

No it's not.

are you blind

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

umm its in your headline

No it's not.

are you blind

Nope. It's not there.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

umm its in your headline

No it's not.

are you blind

Nope. It's not there.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

umm its in your headline

No it's not.

are you blind

Nope. It's not there.

I'm not going off-site to watch your stupid video. So, why don't you act like an adult and show us all exactly where in the title of the thread or even in the OP he says that ET's don't exist?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join