It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

Ha ha - I get what you are saying.

I actually only linked the video because of a comment posted under that video - the one that previous posters asked links to (the Yellowstone access-restriction comment).

Wonder if there is a way of verifying whether there is in fact at the moment restriction to access in certain public places in Yellowstone, or whether the comment-poster was just a crack-pot? And why would access be restricted if the comment is indeed true?

If the great caldera is gonna blow, access should probably be restricted to half the planet.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by seaside sky

I've only been here for a short while, but I have found nothing from Sorcha Fall (actually David Booth) that hasn't turned out to be all hoax ater independant research.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus

Originally posted by freetree64
All quiet in "Denver" tonight, can't wait till the morning...

looking forward to.... "Nothing Happens".....

But ready for the SHTF scenario.....

God bless everyone....

I don't expect anything to happen other than the planned exercises but I must admit the amount of coincidences lined up for tomorrow's date to a week from it are very interesting and entertaining to consider. I think one thing that a fellow ATSer pointed out which is probably a coincidence but a statistical anomaly was extremely interesting...he said that at the beginning of the film "2012" when John Cusack awakes and realizes he is late for work he looks at his watch and the time says 9:27:11 ... The date Obama will be in Denver. Like I said most likely a coincidence and I'm not saying directors predicted or knew about some event but it's defiantly another weird coincidence added to the list regarding the time frame of sept 23-29. Debunkers should stop being such wet blankets...at the very least it's entertaining, no need to panic though.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

Yes, John Cusack looks at his watch at 9:27 and says "I'm a dead man". I couldn't make out the time exactly it could have been 9:27 or 9:28.
edit on 23-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky
reply to post by princeofpeace

Well thank you and Chachi too! I wasn't aware of that- never heard of her before. Does she deal in 100% pure unadulterated bull** or is there ever a grain of truth worth picking up as a lead to more reliable sources?

Check this out.

Sorcha Faal...Internet Hoax Queen Courtesy of One David Booth

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePhoen1x
My dear friend,

I believe that it is assumptive of you to say the idea of a revolution is to storm public places. That's not what I had in mind. I strongly feel that you should look up the definition of a revolution and carefully read my post. Please reconsider what you are saying. Not once did I mention anything of war nor violence or anything in that manner. Taking action within a revolution doesn't necessarily have to mean that we must resort to violence or anything of that sort. I can see why we cannot have a revolution; it is because of people like you who quickly have thoughts of violence before it is even mention. I advise you to read up on some Ghandi and MLK. Enlighten yourself.

May peace and compassion light your path.

reply to post by gabby2011

Ok..please enlighten me as to what is exactly are the steps required in your type of revolution....considering you are the one who brought it up and used that word, I think an explanation is fair to ask of you.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by shimmeringsilver73

Just found this, and I'm only posting it here because of the Yellowstone reference, but who knows it could be relevant.

Also on rooting around found this video form the Chief of Police in City of Lone Tree. It doesn't give any great detail, but it just seems to be an attempt to allay peoples fears. However I did like his comment in so much as to say that he couldn't give to many details out otherwise it could give to much away to the participating federal groups!! As if a 100 or so departments taking part don't already think there's something going on
Do they think they are meeting up for tea in the party

edit on 21/09/11 by InitiumArietis because: Video link didn't work

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
sorry about the video links. Saying 'Malformed Video ID'. Someone please let me know what I did wrong please? Then I can correct it.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The more I think about this the more I agree that it is conditioning-With the short warning. People will see all the activity and know/find out its a drill. When something happens again and they see activity they will think '.must be a drill again and like last time they didnt give us warning.'

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by InitiumArietis

police chief steve hasler in lonetree is formerly of the constables dept.
in Hertfordshire england where the riots were. where the scandal of the caroll trust is going on.
its also hq for provincial grand hall of freemasonry..
hertfordshire is approach zone and stacking area for heathrow airport.
there are vids allover you tube on hertfordshire

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

They are trying to assess the damage and cover the fact that the Illuminati/NWO's two major secret underground bases were destroyed by nuclear bombs recently. That's what the earthquakes were on the west and east coast. Now they have nowhere to hide when they try to start a nuclear holocaust. We know who you are Illuminati!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Did you copy the entire url of the youtube vid? Or just the code following the = sign of the address?

Try the following - go back to those youtube videos. Only copy the code contained after the equal sign in the address bar (and if there is a "&" symbol following the code, ignore the & symbol and anything following it). Then edit your post of earlier and insert only this code inbetween the [ yvid ] and the [ /yvid ] tags (the spaces would be removed in the actual code) - i.e. it would look something like this [ yvid ]VjAn111code0[ /yvid ].

Holding thumbs that it works 'cause I'm looking forward to watching the vids.

Just holler if you need help.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Okay, just pull up your youtube vid/s and copy the last part of the url -- meaning the part that comes after the v= code. Then get into your post via the EDIT tag, and after deleting whatever you had there for the vids just click on the VID: YOUTUBE tag and paste that piece of the url in there. Do likewise for the second vid and then post and all should be good.

Here's a sample:

To see the coding for the above vid, just click on the "QUOTE" tag for this post. (Then click back on your browser as you don't actually need to quote my whole post.
)

Best regards,

Mike

edit on 23/9/11 by JustMike because: I corrected "past" to "paste".

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I just wanted to check In and say I'm not ignoring this thread on the day when its all going down......drill, or not.
I have class and then I am packing up because I already had plans to be in denver all weekend.
As well as DIA later this afternoon.
I will see what I can see and pic what I can covertly pic. I will check in as often as I can but posting on my phone is annoyingly impossible many times!
I will have internet access by late tomorrow night tho and will solidly be back!
edit on 23-9-2011 by Htrowklis82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

Thank you very much.
It's great to have serious, reasoned and solid input such as yours and I'm sure that many of us will appreciate whatever images or eyewitness reports you are able to provide.

Best regards and hoping it really is "just a drill",

Mike

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I just heard on my local news that there is going to be a mock disaster training scenario in Fairborn, OH today as well. It is called Calamityville if you can believe that. HA!

Calamityville

The more I see these scenarios going on, the less credence I give to anything major happening anywhere today. Any red flag event is off my radar at this point.

Have a fantastic day!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I live in Denver and drive around downtown to get to work. I arrived at work for a 3 hour shift at 5am, had an eye on the skyline/football stadium the whole time and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. No smoke, fires, extra emergency personell...

Maybe later in the day. It's right after 8am now.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
i see that british police commissioner sir paul stephens has resigned due to involvement in the hacking scandal.
i think the drill has alot to due with testing the security of military communications. cisco-ascent-palvus corps.
operation bold quest involves nato at ft. atterburg "combat id issues"
femas emergency response drill is on 11-9-11
rick perry's kick off was at an event called the response.
jeb bush is now involved in an emergency response business.
neil bush was head of securicom contracted with the twin towers.
currently colorado is spending millions on upgrading twin tunnels.
"order out of chaos"

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ohiotim2112
[more
ah wright patterson.. what a surprise..
operation bold quest is at camp atterburg 40 miles south of indianappolis

edit on 23-9-2011 by p51mustang because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join