It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
I just read some comments from a few people on youtube that they are at yellowstone too, and were pushed away from public areas of the park.

edit on 23-9-2011 by ProphetOfZeal because: typo

can you link the youtube?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Thaxter

Thanks, someone else told me just about the same thing.

I was thinking of it like Denver would be in danger.

But seeing how Denver is way above sea level and would be a safer place to be, plus the probability of Denver International having some base underneath it, it all makes sense to me now.

Hey, this one might not be the big deal, but lets keep an eye out for situations when those special residencies in Denver are occupied by their "special" occupants!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gamesmaster63

Yea, i was looking at the situation in a different way, i didn't realize that Denver wasn't being talked about as being in danger!

The clouds are parting!

Thank yaaa

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I have to admit that even I do not know what is going on here.

Maybe I got off on the wrong foot with some.

I would say I'm 50/50 on this subject now.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mouline
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

keep them coming very least fun to watch

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Watching and updating/preparing my bob just in case, but hoping for the best.

Want to point out what to watch for today. The Markets!

If a massive sell off happens today, then maybe the beginning of the crash that will trigger widespread riots that were talked about elsewhere. Silver dropped $7 in 24 hours and all indices were negative.

If the markets are all heavy down on Friday and I mean greater than 10%, then I think this is the reason for all the "Drills" and preparations going on.

Remember when Hillary had told her friends to get ready to survive for 6 mounts? I do, and I keep watching the elites and their moments. This sure looks like the time is at hand

Be safe and peace to all, May this be another false alarm.

Sirric

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Interview about the drill

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-9-2011 by Mouline because: (no reason given)

Imo, not a dam think will happen coz it got too much coverage.
If smthn happens it would mean a full scale civil unrest.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Mouline because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
Remember when Hillary had told her friends to get ready to survive for 6 mounts?

Sorry, I know it was a typo, but couldn't resist

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Yea, now they are showing Park Meadows on the news and showing people arriving etc. Glad they are finally showing something. Maybe the people who said they would wait until they could get footage were right. They seem to always follow the story up with the sheriff's stolen car and assault rifle. (I've watched channel 9 and 4 and both did the same thing).

Oh and they say the officer probably just left his keys in the front door lock and something like this has happened before (they had an interview with neighbors that said kids in the neighborhood found and were playing with tasers)...
edit on 23-9-2011 by LoveyLadybug because: add more info

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
damn it- Look At the Badges..
operation mountain guardian
the pyramid is under the eagle enclosed by the pentagon
follow UASI-MMRS- NRC on the emblem
look at the omega patch- nato emblem right?
operation bold quest-nato drills for combat id systems.
Cisco- global communications
Ascent-into the clouds
Palvus military application
operation noble eagle -moving to the high ground
where are all the fat rats this week?
pay attention or you pay something else

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
reply to post by Gouchybear

maybe this might help :

www.whitehouse.gov...

snoopyuk

OK, this is just a little creepy, if you check the public schedule for next week, 25 Sep - 1 Oct, there is nothing posted, also includes the 24th.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

Originally posted by sirric
Remember when Hillary had told her friends to get ready to survive for 6 mounts?

Sorry, I know it was a typo, but couldn't resist

Too funny, see what happens when I have no coffee..... I'm sure Bill survived many many mounts..

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by gamesmaster63

Originally posted by snoopyuk
reply to post by Gouchybear

maybe this might help :

www.whitehouse.gov...

snoopyuk

OK, this is just a little creepy, if you check the public schedule for next week, 25 Sep - 1 Oct, there is nothing posted, also includes the 24th.

They only update week to week..

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The D.C area is the area that should be concerned. Not today but on the 27th.

The CIA headquarters have moved from northern VA to Denver.

Denver has been set up to be the capital of the North American Union for some time.That's why it has the lovely New World Airport in place as well as the biggest most secure underground base in the world. Its set in the middle of the land mass far from either coast at a high elevation.Safe from the coming tsunami.

The drills are a test run for what will happen when the old defunct Capital of the US is done away with to make way for the North American Union capital that will be part of the coming New World Order.

DC is the site of the coming chaos.The control center of the US has already been moved to Denver and now they just need justification to make it official. When the capital of America is gone the new identity that they have planned will start to take place. A soft Martial law will be put in place and will be hardened in increments.

Even a dog knows not to s#@t where it eats. To much time and money has been invested in the Denver area for them to stage something there. They are simple doing a test run to gauge the complications that may come in the transition of capitals.

Fear not though for the best laid plans tend to fall apart just as they are supposed to. The boldness of such a move is not boldness at all it is desperation. The Elites are in RD 12 and behind on the score cards. They need a KO or they will lose. They have over reached and are set to do so again only this time they will completely expose themselves in the process..........or it may be just a oddly timed drill

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Lone tree colo police chief steve hasler is out of Hertfordshire england
headquarters for the provincial grandlodge of freemasonry.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by chapterhouse

Quickly Googled the term, and got to this Youtube movie:

The comment in question must be this one:

they are at yellowstone too... i was pushed away from public areas of the park

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by shimmeringsilver73

Whenever I hear Alex Jones' voice I have the desperate urge to clean out my ears with a wire brush and a blowtorch. Regardless of whether or not the info he provides is true or not, I can seriously not understand how he could have lasted so long in broadcasting.
He's the epitome of anti-ear-candy.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join