It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

fleabolt: nice to see that sarcasm is alive and well on this site....

I am fully aware that this thread is about a drill down there. However, I don't believe it's confirmed that there isn't anything else going on either. There has been much speculation going on about this drill and I think it's going to be interesting to try to filter out "drill" from real.

I simply wanted to put it out there that the activities could be monitored on the iPod app. There is also a similar app for anyone using an Android device.

I didn't mean to come across as snarky - I just don't understand why you would jump to conclusions that there is any "real" event going on. Why.. just because there is a drill? It's a drill, nothing more. They had an identical drill last April. Nothing happened with that one, either.

I am not completely non-suspicious however. Having two drills which have to cost a rather lot of $$$ in the same year (indeed, within 6 months) seems odd to me. We've not had anything like this in the 12 years I've been back in Denver.. and then we have two in the same year.

The app info is cool, thanks for passing that along.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
so far we have have had a small chemical explosion , and now a car bomb .

here is the link for anyone :

listen to exercise live

i am amazed that i am sat in Portugal listening to it as if it is next to me ....amazing quality and amazing openness ..

snoopyuk

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Once this weekend passes and comet elenin is finally shown to be no threat all the people hyping it will not admit how foolish they are no one is ever held accountable for the crap they spew on ATS and thats why it keeps getting spewed. Same people will show up during next doom and gloom phase rinse and repeat. I wish their were a 3 strike rule on ats for this crap 3 strikes on your predictions of doom your perma banned. LOL

Better be glad this isnt my site i would implement such a rule

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Civilizations have come and gone. The Ark came and went. Someday, somehow this lot will all come crashing down too. The odds that it is this weekend? perhaps nano-small. But at the rate we are spinning the board you can't exactly ban people off a conspiricy site for placing bets!

I suppose you don't believe it will ever happen to you?

neva say neva!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS, PEOPLE???? NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN.. omg! You people are losing your credibility.. please stop!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kitcanapple
Hi All. I'm new here and have been following this thread and others, but this one has been fun to track. I just have a suggestion that I don't think has been mentioned. I know it is highly improbable that any over the air communications would be broadcast over publicly accessible networks, but certainly, an exercise of this magnitude has to run with the involvement of local police, fire, etc....

There is a little App on my iPod called "5.0 Radio Pro". It allows you to tune in to police, fire and emergency services around the world. There are many options to choose from. I'm listening to the fire and police in Denver right now and there's something going on talking about a lot of casualties. they're talking about setting up perimeters. Don't know if listening to something staged or real but its fascinating. They're talking about injured officers and children outside of a school??????? whats going on down there?????

Just downloaded a scanner app, that's great. I have been listening to Denver airport police. They have mentioned having a problem putting out a smoke bomb. Then they said a guy was down in the pit with no mask...what ever that means. A few mentions of 9/11 and then they read off a license plate number. Very interesting. What station are you listening to that mentioned casualties? Now they are saying all fires are secured.
edit on 23-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

hi there ,

this one :
www.radioreference.com...

they have mentioned a incident with 7 vehicles overturned etc , and a man with mask. ...earlier there was an incident involving a chemical fire .

i wish i had a penny for every time they say exercise only .

now the Central Station element is now starting ,.... time is 9 :44am

snoopyuk
edit on 23-9-2011 by snoopyuk because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2011 by snoopyuk because: sp

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS, PEOPLE???? NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN.. omg! You people are losing your credibility.. please stop!

hopefully nothing does happen..but in the meantime..WHY DON"T YOU JUST STOP...what gives you the right to think you are above everyone in knowledge..?

maybe something will happen, but it will be cleverly covered up..as intended..so that people like you can keep spewing how you know so much of what is about to happen.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by kitcanapple

Hi Kitcanapple

For what it is worth, I read your post correctly and I appreciated your input tremendously.

Please - there is no need to unsubscribe because of some "flaming" and misunderstandings with your first post.

ATS is really for the most part a fantastic community - I have spent a lot of time here and there are some fantastic people around. In fact - I consider myself an addict

Hope to see more of your posts on ATS.

Peace,

Shimmer

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

If you are in the UK, bugout to Nova Scotia,Canada.
-------
You will survive just fine.
Bring your gold coins with you.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

If it bugs you so much why do you linger???

Feel totally free to fly to a differnt post if you don't like this space.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kitcanapple
Nice welcome for a first time poster. After this one, I have unsubscribed!

We're not all booger eating noobie bashing monsters here, Kitcanapple. Just most of us.

As such, ignore the majority of us and enjoy the ride!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by 31Bravo

hopefully nothing does happen..but in the meantime..WHY DON"T YOU JUST STOP...what gives you the right to think you are above everyone in knowledge..?

maybe something will happen, but it will be cleverly covered up..as intended..so that people like you can keep spewing how you know so much of what is about to happen.

I have a much better grip on normal military operations than you do im sure of that. What will be covered up??? You're obviously butt hurt because Im not in to believing this nonsense.. bet if I posted apply about a "cover up" you wouldn't have anything to say. I will remember who you are so next time you post or comment on another half cocked thread I wont even listen to you.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Great thanks. It seems that Denver airport has slowed down, they did say they were going back for a debriefing.

I am now listening to Denver police, fire, and EMS....they seem to have more to do with the drill.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I just don't understand why you would jump to conclusions that there is any "real" event going on. Why.. just because there is a drill? It's a drill, nothing more. They had an identical drill last April. Nothing happened with that one, either.

Can't, of course, speak for others.

However, drills have often been used to mask or at least hinder discovery of major operations.

IIRC, there was a drill just before or the same day as events in NYC 10 years ago. There have been several other examples.

Drills are very plausible ways to make preparations for various kinds of serious operations look mostly innocuous.

And given all the givens in this current END TIMES era and climate . . . it seems wisest to me to ASSUME that a drill is at least suspicious.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Yes that is the main feed for the entire Exercise in Denver , obviously it doesn't cover the other incidents at other locations around Colorado.

www.radioreference.com...

snoopyuk

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

I have a much better grip on normal military operations than you do im sure of that. What will be covered up??? You're obviously butt hurt because Im not in to believing this nonsense.. bet if I posted apply about a "cover up" you wouldn't have anything to say. I will remember who you are so next time you post or comment on another half cocked thread I wont even listen to you.

no..I'm not hurt that you aren't believing in this..and I'm not so sure anything will happen..but why keep railing on ..like you have some kind inside superior knowledge...

and quite frankly..I don't give a ratz you know what if you read my posts..because I'll probably do the same for yours..

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Kudos to you for providing those links. It's great to be able to listen to this exercise in real time. Very educational to see how they are running this. Having been involved with volunteer firefighting services years ago, I know that one of our main difficulties with large fire events was communciations. Sometimes it took quite a while for us to find out exactly where we were supposed to go... (This was with large bushfires in Australia, where a single fire front can be many miles long and good coordination of fire units was essential.)

Query: if someone were able to jam the frequencies used by these emergency services -- or disable them in some other way (eg possibly by EMP device/s or perhaps just more conventional means), how would this impact on the various services' abilities to coordinate their activities? Does anyone know if this scenario has been considered and taken into account for exercises like this one?

Mike

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join