It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

To me the significance of numerology isn't what I personally think of it. It's more about TPTB, occultic bastards they are...what THEY believe about it does matter.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFrenchPickler

Lol, that was a beautiful post. You nailed it with that closing line.

But still, you present a rational theory that was a bit worrying. I'll be watching this event closer because of you, French Pickler

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'm going to try and put this as diplomatically as I can:

Knock it off with the Biblical stuff. It serves no legitimate purpose.

It has nothing to do with scripture/what some guy in a dress tells you.

There's something afoot, and nobody really knows what it is. We'll have to wait and see. Not long now, apparently. Lots of DVRs will be whirring in the coming days.

It's not the anti-Christ.
It's not Biblically predicted.
It's a drill that may, or may not be covering for something else.
Lots of coincidences. Many precedents. We're just wary when we see stuff like this. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's just possible we're dealing with a small waterfowl from the family Anitidae (apologies to Douglas Adams for the quote).

Okay, I'll bite....

An invisible magic guy in the sky will strike down the denizens of a place that didn't exist until 1858 as was written by medieval religious zealots based on what they'd heard/read about what people had said in the Bronze Age in the middle east.
Does that make you feel better?
Did I get that wrong? How so? Feel free to reply with flowery language that summarizes what I say above.

I'm not poking fun here. I'm not marginalizing faith. I'm asking if my summary is correct based on available information.

If I'm wrong, then I'll possibly serve some kind of eternal damnation or something. If I'm wrong, it's not for you to judge me, right? I bet I'm not wrong. And yes, I'm betting my eternal soul, or something, on this.
Don't try to save me. Send cash. I'm sure (since it's evil anyways) I'll need it where I'm going.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

DRAZIW will be all over your post like herpes mate, and you will NEVER get through to him. He's beyond help so good luck!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

I can't speak for everyone pasting scripture, but I do think the peeps pointing to the Tribulation beginning are putting out a reasonable perspective. The basic gist of it being the beginning of the 7 yr period there is a major war and a HUGE world wide earthquake with assorted wonders in the heavens....3.5 yrs later someone steps up and helps solve the Israeli/Palistine issue and that person is ID'd as the anti Christ. There of course are varying beliefs about Rapture and all that but the simple events I just layed out seem plausible enough to me.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by RatoAstuto

Thank you Rato! I have been on this monster thread ALL day so had plenty of time to think all of that up
Sometimes when there are things going on there are always gotchas in someone's scenario where you think something just doesn't add up...like "why would they do that" or "that doesn't make rational sense". In this case, I couldn't find one of those things with that scenario that didn't make sense...Just wished I had my gold ticket to get in - I am about 30 billion short, give or take $300

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussiePatriot
reply to post by jennybee35

Not everything revolves around America you know. The other side of the world is already on Friday and there is nothing happening.

Yes, I know it's frustrating that some Americans believe they are the center of the universe but not all of us do. This post happens to be about an exercise in the United States territory involving United States agencies and it occurs on Friday in the UNITED STATES so I think it being Friday where the scheduled exercise in question is occurring does make a difference...not to mention the time the drill is scheduled to start. Your post is invalid in relation to this topic although I understand your general frustrations with some American's ignorance to the rest of the world. I would not say it's a majority that has that attitude, you just hear about that side more because they are louder and it makes a better story for news outlets around the world to talk about the arrogant American.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
All quiet in "Denver" tonight, can't wait till the morning...

looking forward to.... "Nothing Happens".....

But ready for the SHTF scenario.....

God bless everyone....

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
All quiet in "Denver" tonight, can't wait till the morning...

looking forward to.... "Nothing Happens".....

But ready for the SHTF scenario.....

God bless everyone....

I don't expect anything to happen other than the planned exercises but I must admit the amount of coincidences lined up for tomorrow's date to a week from it are very interesting and entertaining to consider. I think one thing that a fellow ATSer pointed out which is probably a coincidence but a statistical anomaly was extremely interesting...he said that at the beginning of the film "2012" when John Cusack awakes and realizes he is late for work he looks at his watch and the time says 9:27:11 ... The date Obama will be in Denver. Like I said most likely a coincidence and I'm not saying directors predicted or knew about some event but it's defiantly another weird coincidence added to the list regarding the time frame of sept 23-29. Debunkers should stop being such wet blankets...at the very least it's entertaining, no need to panic though.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This may be a stupid question if I could have figured this out by looking more...but does anyone know the ATS thread with the most pages and what it was about? This has to be getting close!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I have a strange theory about this. For some reason, I cannot stop thinking about the things I've heard about how terrorists have planted bombs near nuclear sites around America and at a certain time, they will begin to go off and cause all of our nuclear facilities to go down and basically nuke us all. Sounds pretty out there and extreme, I know, but I just keep thinking about it. It is probably totally off-base, but it just keeps making me wonder if something of that nature was coming, and they knew of it, would they possibly just hide out to not be exposed? Although that would not explain the goings-on with the Vatican and all, that makes it seem like more of a worldwide alert. I guess we will all just have to wait and see what pans out. From above-ground, unfortunately!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by saintinwaiting

Whats going on with the Vatican? I haven't caught it on this post or heard a thing?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by saintinwaiting

You`ll probably hate me for posting this....!!!

However, this is what I just got in my mailbox; today`s daily quote from Abraham (Hicks)
True or not? I don`t know - but certainly worth considering....
By choosing what we think and what we concentrate on, can we hange our vibration and choose therefore, what to experience?

The one who fears something the most is the one who has it most activated in their vibration. And so, it is logical that they would experience it.

--- Abraham

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Trying to get a bunch of friends up for a Zombie walk. @ thornton, so might drop bye one of those places to troll a bit.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Thrax because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I thought i heard the first rumblings and noises from the Operation Mountain Guardian but it wait it was just me taking a poop lol

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

NO...The world is in the shape its in, because people didn't suspect, and bought all the BS that was handed to them by those who wished to manipulate and control.

And those who didn't buy it, had the information and tried to expose it.. ..often got silenced in whatever way it took.

I second this ... IFF people had listened to us who saw this as it was, millions of lives would have been saved, and the world economy would still be thriving.

And this is pretty good justification for letting the mind roll and warn of things in advance. Even if they sound crazy and dicussions are made, people need to wake up. The preperations are not being done, because muslims are a threat, they are and were being done, as preperations for possible arab reprisals after a war in the middle east began.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Doesn't anyone remember Obama being at the National Weather Service station watching the hurricane and flood on the east coast? When it comes to major events, be it real world or otherwise it appears that our Commander in Chief wants to be seen in a front and center type of fashion. So if there is such a large event, it stands to reason in my mind that he would want to see the progression of the exercise. Whether it is for show so people can see him taking a vested interest, being able to see everything in the drill being performed and not taking a staffers word on it, or he's part of the drill seeing as how a major terrorist attack would prompt the President to be put into a bunker; either way he is there for a reason and not necessarily for a nefarious reason. I understand it does seem strange that so many organizations would come together like this to ensure they are all prepared as they can be, but I really don't see this as being some secret plot that only "they" know about.
As far as one poster asked, how would they be able to move that many people without anyone noticing, well, there are other hangers, and people don't really pay attention when they get off their plane. It would be very easy to block off an area say for construction that leads to another part of the airport, thus no one sees them going into the bunker, if that is where the bunker entrance really is.
So I guess we will find out soon enough, but I think too many eyes are on Colorado right now, at least in this community, for them to pull some false flag event. Once this passes, without an event, people will clamor onto next week. Then what will it be after that? No no! It's still coming! I'm not trying to be a negative Nancy, I just don't see any evidence that this weekend through next week will be anything out of the ordinary. I hope I'm right.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

I'll just continue gathering my view of reality from several different sources.
The primary one being.......MY GUT!!!!
And my GUT tells me it doesn't matter if anything happens this weekend or not.
It is coming soon enough, one way or another.

Did YOU reply to Phage with any information? enlightenment?

What do you think is going to come, sooner or later? really ... it's almost amusing.

There never was a real exercise on 9/11. And the exercises that are being done, are just ghost exercises to get numb heads like you, to believe there was. You don't think anything is going to happen, you WANT something to happen. Not the same thing ... these exercises, as well as the patriot act and others, were never done to protect the american people. They were done as precautions against possible reprisals by the people of the US, and possibly even muslims as a replrisal for the wars the US was going to inflict on the middle east, to save their precious jews.

I'm tired of the jews, I'm sick and tired of seeing millions upon millions of lives lost, and country after country devestated by this jewish-roman empire. It appears more and more, that it's a choice between life on earth and this unholy empire of theirs.

But today, nobody is going to war. Because we are still too much afraid of nuclear fallout. We are slowly getting more and more knowledge of this, and as we go along, we'll get less and less scared. But the only thing you need to fear is Europe. The longer you wage your wars, the closer some of the European states will get to the point of "allowing" something to happen to you. Directly or indirectly.

But until that day comes, which by the way ... is far far away from now. Because all our leaders in Europe are puppets, who have net worth of zero. Seriously Stalin, Lenin and Hitler had more worth than these morons here today. So there isn't anything to fear ... not a god damn thing.

So if ANYTHING is coming your way ... It's from your OWN GOVERNMENT. I'll repeat that radio guy's message ... over and over again. If ANYTHING COMES ... it's from your OWN GOVERNMENT.

But, Obana isn't mr. GW Bush ... Bush was insane ... do you think Obama is? No, I don't.

Now, for the next 20 years ... I suggest you watch how Europe will evolve ... that's where your gillotine will be molded, We have our middle east, yougoslavia and our Chernobyl. All contaminated by different radioactive components. We are watching Chernobyl 24/7, to see how it evolves ... for the purpose of seeing, weather we really need to fear your nukes ... as of today, Chernobyl is thriving ... we don't have to fear your nukes. And when it's certain ...

THEN, and ONLY THEN ... would I start taking paranoid pills ... because we'll need'em. When that time comes, I'll wear my tinfoil hat ... daily.

Until then, the US of A, has the world by it's balls ... savy? There isn't much the world can do, except grunt.

edit on 23-9-2011 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Does anyone have info on how the Markets were doing before 9.11? i see how bad they are now day before this major event happening

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
My dear friend,

I believe that it is assumptive of you to say the idea of a revolution is to storm public places. That's not what I had in mind. I strongly feel that you should look up the definition of a revolution and carefully read my post. Please reconsider what you are saying. Not once did I mention anything of war nor violence or anything in that manner. Taking action within a revolution doesn't necessarily have to mean that we must resort to violence or anything of that sort. I can see why we cannot have a revolution; it is because of people like you who quickly have thoughts of violence before it is even mention. I advise you to read up on some Ghandi and MLK. Enlighten yourself.

May peace and compassion light your path.

reply to post by gabby2011

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join