It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

Nicely put together conspiracy theory. Elegant but simple.
In this scenario who is the US nuking?

Considering it's coming from the SW heading NE over Italy....Moscow is the target. They won't see it coming until it's too late.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieWoof

So it sounds like you live in the Denver area? If so, have you heard anything on the news/radio about this exercise going on tomorrow?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaleRyder
reply to post by ZombieWoof

So it sounds like you live in the Denver area? If so, have you heard anything on the news/radio about this exercise going on tomorrow?

I live in Centennial, which is about 18 miles SE of Denver. Pretty close to Buckley AFB. Park Meadows mall is about a 15 minute drive. Like the other Denver posters, I've heard nothing in the local MSM about it. I do have friends who have recieved email at work about it.
edit on 9/22/2011 by ZombieWoof because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuntB
reply to post by ChachiArcola

Yes, that picture is still there. People actually get their picture taken in front of it. It is a creepy picture that has so many little details, one could look at it for hours. The airport is something else, swastika runways, Lucifer the Demon horse, the bizarre art work. I am glad they took away the God of Death statue.

I had read that it had been painted over. It is really still there? How about the large Pale horse of death statue out front.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
awaiting further news on obama transfer to denver

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
most likely they wouldn't do full scale press until the day and time it's said to occur because attention spans are so short.

however there is something to be said about "not" informing more people and using the data gained by the responses.

Perhaps they may use the data to better protect in the future what seems to be becoming a power hub for many agencies and purposes. Like a middle ages castle built on high, time to test the defenses at some point.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I agree with most of the posts above but I can't help but to say that sitting here and discussing this topic, does almost nothing. I feel that we trust the government a lil too much with the security of our lives, and that has proven to be fatal. A revolution is necessary, matters needs to be taken into the peoples hands and not these money hungry, blood thirsty politicians. But then again who cares? Everyone's personal lives is way more important then the well being of this planet. lol What the hell was I thinking

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PaleRyder

News coverage from a legit source here: www.bizjournals.com...

Tomorrow, when news media has something to film expect more coverage. Games start at 5 a.m. and are scheduled to wrap up by 4:30 p.m.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePhoen1x
I agree with most of the posts above but I can't help but to say that sitting here and discussing this topic, does almost nothing. I feel that we trust the government a lil too much with the security of our lives, and that has proven to be fatal. A revolution is necessary, matters needs to be taken into the peoples hands and not these money hungry, blood thirsty politicians. But then again who cares? Everyone's personal lives is way more important then the well being of this planet. lol What the hell was I thinking

I think its assumptive of you to say peoples personal lives matter more than these real issues you are talking about.

If a revolution is to produce anything worthwhile, it has to be headed by people with inside knowledge, and a logical plan.

I really get annoyed by you types who think ..having a bunch of people go out and storm these public places will really bring about any effective change.

Just a great way to get killed, seriously hurt, or put in jail. All it does is give them more reason to have a police state.

If you have any suggestions on how to bring about an EFFECTIVE revolution..please..I'm all ears. (or eyes
)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If something is going to happen, something that would make it necessary for the chimp in the white house to go into a bunker, I would be watching his family very closely. If they are moved to Denver, especially on short notice or at the last minute, you know the s##t is going to hit the fan and soon. But watch Michelle and the girls...what is their schedule like normally and what are they doing as the date and time gets nearer?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gouchybear

maybe this might help :

www.whitehouse.gov...

snoopyuk

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Yes I am a new member so I will keep this relevant and let the document speak for itself.

warrp.org...

It's a newsletter about OPERATION MOUNTAIN GUARDIAN from the WIDE AREA RECOVERY &
RESILIENCY PROGRAM (WARRP) BULLETIN. It concerns biological attacks.

From document:
Objectives/Deliverables
The objective is to operationally test and evaluate biological
incident (anthrax release) response from
health/law enforcement response
through environmental remediation.
Specific deliverables include:
 Cost/benefit analysis for high, medium
and low decontamination
methods (indoors)
 Interagency field exercise

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Why isnt anyone talking about the stock market hotting a year low today? Dropped over 400pts again, coincidental timing for the chaos that could ensue? thestockmarketwatch.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Are you guys really serious about this? You actually think something is going to happen and you believe all this under ground city stuff, Elinin, etc? I guess Sorcha Fail really does have a market. So sad. You guys probably want Sorcha Faal as president with Alex Jones as Vice-President and Ron Paul as Secretary of State-woo hoo!!!!

link   

Originally posted by youareblind
Why isnt anyone talking about the stock market hitting a year low today? Dropped over 400pts again, coincidental timing for the chaos that could ensue? thestockmarketwatch.com...

link   
Because it did worse than this just last month. This isnt news.

Originally posted by youareblind
Why isnt anyone talking about the stock market hotting a year low today? Dropped over 400pts again, coincidental timing for the chaos that could ensue? thestockmarketwatch.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

Makes sense, I think the world is beyond tired of seeing Vladimir Putin portraying himself as a shirtless tough guy.

In case anyone missed it: ow.ly...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gouchybear
If something is going to happen, something that would make it necessary for the chimp in the white house to go into a bunker, I would be watching his family very closely. If they are moved to Denver, especially on short notice or at the last minute, you know the s##t is going to hit the fan and soon. But watch Michelle and the girls...what is their schedule like normally and what are they doing as the date and time gets nearer?

Why couldnt you have said this on your main? is it because you used the word "chimp"

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePhoen1x

I agree with you completely- absolutely! But where do we find the rest of the team?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Has anyone thought of the possibility of a false flag by the US or EU regarding the vote in Palestine?

The vote goes against admitting Palestine in the UN and the US or EU make an attack and blame it on "terrorists"

If there is someting crazy tomorrow Im glad I wont be the only one on ATS looking for breaking news

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join