It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+125 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I have read and followed the speculations on Elenin, This satellite and Obama being in Denver....everything seems to be falling around the dates of this Friday the 23rd to the 27th or so...depending on the speculation.
I in general have tried to remain level headed about all of it and then I got this email!
Friday there will be a full scale military and civilian agency operation going down in Denver, and they are cautioning residents to remain calm, no matter what they may see!
Can there really be so many coincidences!? This has really peaked my interest and concerns that maybe something big is happening!

Please be advised that on Friday, 9/23/11, a terrorism-based, full-scale emergency exercise will take place in multiple locations around the Denver Metro area. The exercise will involve first responders from 81 different agencies, will be conducted at ten separate locations, and will include loud noises, simulated weapons, smoke, emergency vehicles and other equipment that will be audible and visible throughout the day. Please see the attached document for additional information. Two of the locations are Park Meadows Mall and Sky Ridge Medical Center so don’t be alarmed if you see a lot of activity in these locations.

I have a whole PDF of information, but I am not sure how to attach it.
This operation is called Operation Mountain Guardian
edit on 21-9-2011 by Htrowklis82 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Whoa. This appears to be a major exercise. I do hope people utilize this thread and post all updates here.

In my arrogant opinion, it sounds to me like a cover up. Perhaps to draw the attention to these two areas while they may be setting up for something else.

The left hand waves at you, while the right hand steals your wallet.

Hopefully I am wrong - but there seems to be definite fishiness happening here.

S+F

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

There are multiple locations listed on this PDF, including DIA, sports authority field (bronco's stadium) hospitals and light rail stations.

Let me see what I can do to copy over this PDF...I am not tech savvy!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Thanks for the link to the county information blog.
This is pretty much the same info that was contained in this PDF flyer....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

Holy #, what is this ? Another drill ? I hope we don't have another 11/9........this doesn't look good

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

edit on 21-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

www.ourcoloradonews.com...

The purpose of this advisory is to provide information that can be disseminated to the public ahead of time to avoid confusion or concern on exercise day, as well as to invite media coverage of the event.

This is the only news site with the exception of blogs,tweets and facebook posts discussing it. If the purpose of the advisory is to disseminate information to the public ahead of time why can't I even find this in google news. None of the sites reference a source either.

It makes me wonder if it is even real or just hoax.

If it is real then we should start looking into the frequency of these exercises. Maybe it is a regular thing.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I just find the timing of this event very odd....
It is right in line with every ones SHTF speculation dates, and it really caught my attention!
I mean I sure as heck hope we go through the next couple of weeks with no issues and we can all have a laugh....but this is an odd coincidence for a major city wide exercise!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Maybe the shuttle and the fact they don't know where it will land and there is that secret underground base their/save their arsses kinda situation. Or Elena, a U.F
.O encounter either or they are preparing for something.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by centrifugal

Someone linked to a county website with the same information that was on this flyer.
Its a few posts from the top, so it does seem to legit information...

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I live literally 3 miles from park meadows mall, this is gonna be pretty exciting. i can see the whole state from my room. I will be sure to grab a camera and go drive around these parts mentioned

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Always good to be prepared. Always good to confuse people so when it really happens they won't know if it's fake or real.

+48 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
OMG!
Fort Campbell too!
www.therepublic.com...

And Franklin County!
www.franklincountyema.org...

Emergency exercise. Of course there's no way it could be an...exercise.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I wonder what type of loud noises they are referring to.

Generally speaking, a noise or even a loud noise is of no concern.

That said, is there actually something to the loud noises that people are hearing.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Where there is smoke, there is usually fire.

Worth keeping your eye on this one. Obama needs a 9/11 in order to get a 2nd term. If TPTB want him for another term, something BIG comes this way.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen
Always good to be prepared. Always good to confuse people so when it really happens they won't know if it's fake or real.

Panic can potentially cause more death and injuries than an attack, so you aren't far from the truth there.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
And then again it maybe a drill/condition the people for a real emergency, it seems a few states have done this recently.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Ah, God, I am always a day late and a dollar short around here. I just did not see any reason to pay attention to Elenin; except for the Blue Star Kachina thing, that got my attention for about fifteen minutes.

So then I saw this thread and a tiny little alarm like noise went off in my brain and so I Googled Elenin and Sept.23.

And that makes this a pretty cool thread. It is strange when dates and people and comets converge like this. I do get the impression, however, that Elenin's position on the 23rd is questionable.

I don't suppose that anyone could straighten me out on this so I can decide whether or not to indulge in a little (more) paranoia?

Thanks, guys.

Edit: Also read: Frater210 is bored and looking to be tantalized by stories of possible world destruction.

edit on 21-9-2011 by Frater210 because: closer to the truth

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join