It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
I am usually not one to worry, but something feels wrong, the stock market, all the weather events, all the predictions for sept,0ct, this year. Something is in the air, something big, something Biblical. Could it be the begining of the tribulation?

Oh, Jesus, drama much? You must be new to ATS or something. All the issues you mention are every day occurrences. It's always the brink of Armageddon. Best advice ... embrace your end-times anxiety!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by 31Bravo

Why yes it is.

Cool.. I wanted to know too..
Quite pretty.. Artsy.

Where would you go on your road trip if you went?

Anyway, things are not adding up this week. Definitely seems like somethings going to go down by the end of the week. Hmm...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Htrowklis82

Yes, very odd and very convenient timing.

The officer's car keys were on his key chain with his apartment keys. He entered his apartment with an armload of documents for a pending court appearance and said he inadvertently left the keys in the door lock.

Which makes me think the stolen car/guns/ammo/armor vest was part of the 'Urban Terror' exercise and that the media are playing a role that facilitates a more realistic scenario.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

well when you're right you're right.. ill try to contribute when I come up with something ..

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

It also said that the guns were kept in lock boxes...either code or pad locked.
So either the guy knew the code or the lock box keys were on the officers every day key chain!
After being friends with several law enforcement and married to someone who carried a duty weapon....I know it is supposed to be a big no no to keep keys to "law enforcement" weapon boxes on the same ring as your everyday keys!
Any law enforcement on here that can confirm this being standard policy?
edit on 22-9-2011 by Htrowklis82 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by 31Bravo

Why yes it is.

Well then I hope I run into you one day.. a beautiful girl AND a fellow ATSer? Impressive. We better get back on topic now

link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Yes, very odd and very convenient timing.

The officer's car keys were on his key chain with his apartment keys. He entered his apartment with an armload of documents for a pending court appearance and said he inadvertently left the keys in the door lock.

Which makes me think the stolen car/guns/ammo/armor vest was part of the 'Urban Terror' exercise and that the media are playing a role that facilitates a more realistic scenario.

I never heard of that, that is odd.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

I'm telling you, you guys better get your love connection on ... and I'm saying P-R-O-N-T-O. Days are numbered. No time for pussycat-footin' around when there's a UFC fight on Saturday and and and IKEA has more than two levels!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Massive terror exercise planned for (Denver) metro area

Operation Mountain Guardian is a terrorism-based, full-scale emergency exercise scheduled to take place in numerous locations in the Denver metro area on Friday, September 23, 2011.

The exercise will involve first responders from 81 different agencies**, will be conducted at ten separate locations and will include loud noises, simulated weapons, smoke, emergency vehicles and other equipment that will be audible and visible throughout the day.

The purpose of this advisory is to provide information that can be disseminated to the public ahead of time to avoid confusion or concern on exercise day, as well as to invite media coverage of the event.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hadrian

Coincidentally Ikea was suddenly closed last weekend because of a water main break on a street over.....
Other stores, while supposedly affected...remained open.
Hope that big blue box isn't doomed! I love that place!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

In the article I read, his keys are STILL missing, along with everything else. Who dumps a car, takes everything inside, and keeps the keys? What, to go back to the police-populated crime scene and take it again? lol

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
Massive terror exercise planned for (Denver) metro area

Operation Mountain Guardian is a terrorism-based, full-scale emergency exercise scheduled to take place in numerous locations in the Denver metro area on Friday, September 23, 2011.

The exercise will involve first responders from 81 different agencies**, will be conducted at ten separate locations and will include loud noises, simulated weapons, smoke, emergency vehicles and other equipment that will be audible and visible throughout the day.

The purpose of this advisory is to provide information that can be disseminated to the public ahead of time to avoid confusion or concern on exercise day, as well as to invite media coverage of the event.

OH no, not any unwanted media coverage from any persons with camera's or anything like that, that will get confinscated on site. This tells me to BRING LOTS OF CAMERAS.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
If you read the article from the original Douglas County CO posting, it says the media are invited to photograph and document, just not inside where there is stuff going on. Media must stay outside of the perimeters. So, what's the point, then?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is something that may need some more inner knowledge of things, than I have, astronomy, even sacred geometry. But I was just reading this and its, very interesting.

Matthew 24:15-19

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand. Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains.

Apparently in Israel, Virgo will be on the horizon line.

And woman gives birth, Virgo, to the morning star. Sept 29 to Oct, 6.

In this article there was a chart with lines that seemed to bring focus to Denver.

This also relates to Nibiru, which may be something with mercury as it will divide the sky and give birth to a man, Apollyon.

If anyone has more info on this, please share.

There was also geometeric lines in Washington DC that relates to Virgo and this sign.

Two connecting dots post on the significance of Denver, The Royal Family, the recess of the UN, and Ancient Astronomy.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

exactly what would be the point then, i say storm the place with lots of camera's and ask the injured if they are faking and show their wounds and tell them that this is only an exercise, right, we don't know. At least get inside and get some photos. Anyone with a telephoto lens maybe can get close enough without being caught and if there enough camera's we will see for ourself then won't we.

edit on 22-9-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I wonder how many people will be taking pics of the morning star birth comming out of the sun, is this what i get understand while the rest of us looking somewhere else sos not to see what is going on. I don't know where you are going with this, this is a guess.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jondave

I have been surfing lots of astronomy and astrology sites and quite surprised with how many are posting that Tribulation Chart that's been shared in this thread quite a few times. From my own research I see many of the right events in space and Jewish Feasts/Holidays and the numerology seems pretty consistent as well.

I am not saying I KNOW it is but I am certainly alert and watching for more signs....and wonders

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
As far as the missing AR-15 and 3 mags of ammo goes, for $800 anyone in Denver can have the same setup.

And while I do have some questions about DIA, I also doubt they would use this to hide putting people in a bunker. After all, it's under a very busy airport, it would be very easy to unload plainloads of passengers without anyone being any wiser. Who pays attention to flights they aren't either on or waiting for someone to get off of?

But I'm keeping an open mind knowing how often we have been lied to in the past.

If Obama takes a bullet in Denver my bugout plan goes into action.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Apparently in Israel, Virgo will be on the horizon line.

And woman gives birth, Virgo, to the morning star. Sept 29 to Oct, 6.

Isn't the "Sun/Son" being born to "a virgin" just the real version of the story about the birth of Jesus?
Virgo, also called "the house of bread" - Hebrew: Bethlehem = House of Bread.
The sun rises at a certain time of year in a certain place. No big whoop. Nothing Biblical at all. Morning star = Venus, which would be seen just before dawn, or the "Birth of the Sun(Son)." Gasp!
September/October time...sounds about right for the "nativity" scene.

Trying to shoehorn Biblical texts into current events is okay if you can get the context right. There's nothing supernatural going on here. You should be more worried about what you haven't been told.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa

Originally posted by EGH123

Originally posted by MaMaa
I'm just an hour north and let me tell you, I want Obama and his crew no where near me! Can't they go cause chaos somewhere else.. like on another flippin planet. I hope nothing happens, but it does seem fishy and like something is up with it all. Makes me glad I'm not going to Denver, but then again.. I'm not that far away. sighhh Stupid flippin govt and politicians screwing life up for decent people.

Dont u think if somehing was going down there then TPTB would send Obama to somewhere like norad out of the way? just a thought.

Now don't go confusing this with logic!!
Your right though, they wouldn't put him in direct harms way unless I guess he pissed off the wrong person and want to get rid of him. My first thought was 'ugh.. don't come to my state', but your right. To be honest I'm just not that concerned over it all. If the world ever goes to hell where ever it may be, I seriously doubt there is anything lil ol me could do to stop it.

I used to live in Colorado Springs. In fact, I got married by a lake that sat in the shadow of Cheyenne Mountain. It would take about 20-30 minutes to fly Obama from DIA to NORAD. The NORAD facility BTW was constructed to withstand multiple hydrogen bombs. I have no idea how well the underground complex at DIA is constructed, but inside Cheyenne Mountain is probably one of the safest places in the world (if you don't mind being sealed inside a molten granite tomb.)

Then again, there could very well be underground railways linking DIA and NORAD. I'm sure the Pentagon didn't just "lose" 10 TRILLION dollars over the past decade.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join