It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussiePatriot
reply to post by jennybee35

Not everything revolves around America you know. The other side of the world is already on Friday and there is nothing happening.

I'm American and I hear ya Bro. Funny how so many of my fellow countrymen stil seem to think the universe revolves around the USA. sad really.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cinaed

Ok thankyou, that really helped a bit. I have read up on Elenin, Nibiru, and so on but I'm not so sure I believe they exist. However, SOMETHING is definitely going to happen soon.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Haha, thats ok. I'm not having a go at U.S but I hate when someone says a disaster etc. will happen on a friday etc. when its already saturday on the other side of the world??

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I'm sorry if you took offence to my post, I have no problem with U.S and I was not name bashing them but I dislike it when people claim events are solely confined to one area or country namely the U.S.
For example, when may 11 was meant to be the apocalypse whatever, the other side of the world had already been and passed that date. See what I mean?
edit on 22-9-2011 by AussiePatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
For those interested but not sure where to look here is the magnetometers at USGS, I have this link for my area but you can look around and find your part of the world on it.

geomag.usgs.gov...

Also a really cool page for earthquakes all over the world. there are mid range tremors in reg font, over 5.0 in bold and anything over 6.0 in RED very easy to read

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Those are good starting places to find maps of major faults and all manner of Earth readings.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AussiePatriot

This entire thread is based on a military exercise taking place in COLORADO, U.S., on Friday, September 23. That state is in the U.S. So ergo, it cannot be taking place until it is actually Friday in Colorado.

As far as all these other theories being tied into this thread, well, I have no idea. I really haven't spent a large amount of time trying to figure them out. All off subject, actually.

So, as was stated in the title of the thread, something major going down in DENVER. That is still in Colorado, in the U.s.! See?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ozvaldo

Originally posted by Cinaed

ppl are talking about NEXT Friday. Tomorrow is the Equinox and that is only just the top tip of all the astrological and astronomical rarities to unfold over the next 3-4 wks just involving the outer space of earth.

Apart from Obama 'supposedly' visiting... Why Denver???
edit on 22-9-2011 by Ozvaldo because: REPLIED TO WRONG PERSON. Soz

I think it's because OBAMA is going there, and there happens to be some military exercise at the same time.

Not that I feel like Obama is looking out for us -- but it may be the whole; "keep looking for that Manchurian candidate to pull out a knife" psychosis.

For EVERY trip Obama has taken, and EVERY unique or interesting coincidence -- there is some nutter blogging about how it connects to Biblical or illuminati symbolism/code that they've uncovered.

In a month from now -- all the usual suspects will have forgotten this event, and be absolutely sure that his meeting the next week with some Arab potentate was predicted in Revelations.

>> If anything happens in Denver -- I'll pay attention. But EVENTUALLY, these Obama conspiracy theorists (without the benefit of any EVENT) will be correct -- and they will blog "I TOLD YOU SO!"

The hurricane in NY was probably caused by all the hot air developed from these speculations.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

I have to say ..I found that very entertaining to read...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

"The National Aeronautics and Space Administration said the satellite, which has a 1-in-3,200 chance of injuring or killing a person on landing, won’t hit North America."

If this is the case, why the drills?

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

But the question is why is this military exercise taking place?
Is it because of some impending disaster caused from outer space?
That is why this thread has been made, to discuss what could be a purpose for this.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

This, supposedly:

Please be advised that on Friday, 9/23/11, a terrorism-based, full-scale emergency exercise will take place in multiple locations around the Denver Metro area.

An exercise based in terror, alrite.
edit on 9/22/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Denver is known to have lots of creepy schit at the airport and a massive underground thing, Norad is there and there are many reasons Denver is significant, however none of the other stuff is really off topic due to things happening in Denver of a SHTF magnitude affects all the states in the US, so it's all tied in. The stuff in Denver and say a massive quake in CA would/could affect places in other states with all first responders on some drill. If you check out the whole thread you will see these drills are happening all over, not just in Denver....this in and of itself has people in many states feeling the need to be extra alert

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

No they wont get it. The Virgo sign is on their holy place. And then roughly between the end of Sept and Oct 6, the morning star wll seem to emerge from her legs. That and 9/11 (revelations 9 11) are linked to Abbadon, who is called Appollyon, the King of the Abyss. This is also the return of Quetzcoatl.

A real, anti christ sign if there was one. And remember the bloodlines do it all symbolically. Metaphor.

I saw a chart, with lines, astrological one, that points to Denver in this.

Where alot of heads of state and even some of NASA will be. Obama too.

Possibly Royal Family as well.

The Queen is the symbolic head of Israel, Spiritually and in Administration. Rev 12 talks of this event too.
And the child being brought to god.

I see a lot of symbolism. This would be symbolic for 1260 days till armegeddon and the return of Christ.

There are many lines connecting. And what most don't understand when they see things in economic and other ways, that this is how they administrate, but they are very much into the symbolism of it all. And have already made most of revelations come true symbolicaly, including the red seas, the poison. The CHoppers in Iraq and basically any modern warfare, symbolising the locusts with human faces stinging people, and the smoke was the burning oil fields. Bush made a lot of them come true.

Slight of hand and very much into vedic astronomy and sacred geometry.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

Major event may be planetary or global and thus the need for the president to be in Denver, the continuity of government headquarters. All of the drills are meant for his visit and do not necessarily take place because of an imminent threat in Denver itself.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thaxter
reply to post by corsair00

"The National Aeronautics and Space Administration said the satellite, which has a 1-in-3,200 chance of injuring or killing a person on landing, won’t hit North America."

If this is the case, why the drills?

www.bloomberg.com...

Ya, it will probably come down in Iran, right on top the Nuclear Facility "accidentally" wiping out Iran's nuclear capability. Although NASA will say "Oops!" Iran will probably not buy it, and think it was deliberate. So, the military exercise is just in case tempers get out of hand.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

I have to say ..I found that very entertaining to read...

Well, I cannot defend an argument that is based on some military activity, and that the President will be in the vicinity of that activity in the near future. After 300 of these "smoking guns" I have to figure it must be a Bong Pipe --- but that doesn't mean it won't "blow your mind, dude."

I'm glad someone found it entertaining....
... I just have been on a tear all night since I read what a "Santorum" is. THIS is a 'Santorum'

And good 'ol Rick is trying to get Google to "clean up the internet" because he is offended; no really!
I got a few good laughs out of that.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
And good 'ol Rick is trying to get Google to "clean up the internet" because he is offended; no really! I got a few good laughs out of that.

LOL! - oh the power of the internet

I hope that definition sticks forever~!

edit on 22-9-2011 by Ozvaldo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by cloaked4u

No they wont get it. The Virgo sign is on their holy place. And then roughly between the end of Sept and Oct 6, the morning star wll seem to emerge from her legs. That and 9/11 (revelations 9 11) are linked to Abbadon, who is called Appollyon, the King of the Abyss. This is also the return of Quetzcoatl.

A real, anti christ sign if there was one. And remember the bloodlines do it all symbolically. Metaphor.

I saw a chart, with lines, astrological one, that points to Denver in this.

This is pretty interesting -- but no fair mixing an Aztec winged serpent God with Revelations and THEN adding in Astrology.

It's like playing the game "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon" and then saying you can use Marc Singer because someone on a blog said HE LOOKS LIKE KEVIN BACON. He certainly DOES look like Kevin Bacon in that photo -- but the big point is; he is NOT Kevin Bacon.

Obama is also NOT Kevin Bacon. He's a Muslim Terrorist -- hence, he CANNOT be the Anti-Christ because he'd have to be Jewish. I admit, this does not exclude him being the "whore of Babylon."

Astrology + Revelations + Aztec Myths + Kevin Bacon = spaghetti chain of events.
With Numerology -- I can even predict what you are going to say AFTER THE FACT in reply!

>> anyway, no hard feelings -- I'm getting ZERO work done tonight, but I may have a stand-up comedy routine by the morning.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

I'll be in Seattle.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The more I think about all of this, the more I wonder. I am quite sure that the exercise is not going to be anything at all other than to get everyone to Denver. I am more concerned about the big O's visit on Tuesday. Here you have thousands of military and just about any agency you would need, all in one place at one time - maybe the agencies will still be there on Tuesday, underground. That takes care of government continuity.

Next, if you had to get the world's 6000 elite people all to the same place at the same time, you could not fly them to a base because of the chatter from the pilots - the pilots are not part of the club. Flying into Denver for a conference is about as typical as it could get for any pilot. This is what makes a base below a public airport essential for any scenario like this.

So there in Denver, below the airport, you have the world's elite, the president, the essential control agencies. Above ground you have enough firepower (left over from the exercise) to keep anyone local out before something happens. Those same ones guarding the entrance would be "left behind" just as those who they are keeping out.

Possible scenarios from our elite - the same elite that want population control...
1.) They start a nuclear war with a false flag attack on a city using a blackmarket nuke
2.) They release a bio agent
3.) Some outside force will do the job for them like a comet that already disintegrated (not likely)

Some people on here say "Yea Right! The same government that can't balance our budget is smart enough to pull all of this off?". Well, yes and no. The government that you see on TV are merely employees and could really give a rat's a$$ about what actually gets done. They approve or dissaprove what they are told to and the media employees do the same to sell it to us - everyone has to make a living. Their bosses would still be in charge after any of these three happen - afterall, they financed it with our money. So why now? Take a look at the economy - the global Ponzi scheme of IOUs is about to unwind.

If any of these do not happen, I think it would make an excellent movie

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join