It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

He didnt come to any conclusions. Since he didn't hear "This is an exercise" on the radio, he thought that maybe the event described in his post was a real one. Do you think any real events stops to occur when there is a drill??

Peace out.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

you are welcome , i tried to post it as a separate thread , but had it moved and merged ... .....

as for your question , i would hope that they have back up and redundant systems .

(does anyone know if it is only a one day exercise or is it on for a few days ?? )

snoopyuk

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
I wish their were a 3 strike rule on ats for this crap 3 strikes on your predictions of doom your perma banned. LOL

Better be glad this isnt my site i would implement such a rule

Welllllllllllllllll . . . imho . . . such things are quite an inexact science/art/intuition/ whatever.

I'd rather have extra warnings than none.

Individuals are able to make up their own minds. I personally don't need your mind censoring info for my mind.

I like to collect ALL the SEEMINGLY interesting puzzle pieces and sorting through them for myself.

And, even some of the 'hoaxes' can be entertaining reads.

Life, the world, the multiverse . . . all are messy. Obsessive compulsives are in a world of hurt wherever they turn. Things are just not packaged in tidy little boxes and never will be in this time/space dimension.

As a shrink, it's mildly interesting that some folks feel such an evidently intense need to police such things. Does this come from childhood ATTACHMENT DISORDER fostered insecurities? Does it come from similar resulting !!!CONTROL!!! freaque compulsions? Is it related to a virtually RELIGIOUS compulsion to try and hammer all reality into ONLY pseudo-super-rationalist-'scientific'-method-alone-defines reality sort of construction on existence? What?

In this case, evidently major governments around the world are shutting down as never before at this time. Leaders and elites are canceling appointments and going into hiding or mysterious locations. IIRC, that's NEVER happened before in my 64 years. What's going on?

I don't know. But I'm quite thankful folks are offering explanations even if they're off the wall and plain muddle headed wrong.

Like brainstorming--on a forum like this--even crazy off the wall stuff may trigger an insight or realization or connection or explanation idea that proves fruitful and lifesaving.

I think the pseudo-super-rationalist compulsives on ATS don't have sufficient appreciation for the benefits of such serendipitous brain-storming connections, inter-relationships on such a diversely populated forum.

I'm actually a bit weary of folks who keep trying to hammer ATS into some sort of sterile, narrow. super squeaky clean 1,000% vetted sort of info exchange. That would defeat the whole purpose and interest, imho.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I keep thinking " What if someone dressed up as a cop, like the Norway shooter. And told a school there was nothing to worry about, it's apart of the drill"

Talk about mass confusion and chaos.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by 31Bravo

I have a much better grip on normal military operations than you do im sure of that. What will be covered up??? You're obviously butt hurt because Im not in to believing this nonsense.. bet if I posted apply about a "cover up" you wouldn't have anything to say. I will remember who you are so next time you post or comment on another half cocked thread I wont even listen to you.

no..I'm not hurt that you aren't believing in this..and I'm not so sure anything will happen..but why keep railing on ..like you have some kind inside superior knowledge...

and quite frankly..I don't give a ratz you know what if you read my posts..because I'll probably do the same for yours..

Sounds good to me
.. I prefer opinions derived from critical thinking, thanks.

31b

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillW
I keep thinking " What if someone dressed up as a cop, like the Norway shooter. And told a school there was nothing to worry about, it's apart of the drill"

Just a future warning......

Do not talk about extreme what if scenarios on the internet.......

They are watching you shhhhhhhhh

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I want pics of higher ups going underground.... Cmon we have some Denver folks on ATS.. Some of you go to the DIA airport and see do you see lines of famous people , or politicians lining up in mass there.

If the DIA gets shut down and they wont let the general public near it then something is def up and id be scared. But cmon this can be proven someone head to DIA this weekend and keep us posted on who and what you see!!!

You guys are so sure about something going down go to the source and prove it... Or show that a military presence is there and not letting anyone around. If I lived in Denver i myself would do it. Why isnt anyone who truly believes this doing it??? Volunteers???
edit on 23-9-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Regarding the time frame... From what I read in officially released documents it's a single-day exercise, running from approx 0500 to around 1630 (Denver time). However it would not totally surprise me if the senior planners have a few little surprises in store and might run a few events that continue past the originally expected time frame. That's certainly something I'd consider if I were involved in planning such an event.

About the alternative methods of comms... I just hope they have considered that angle and perhaps worked out suitable methodologies.

By the way, how do I find a similar "listening in" setup for other US locations? I'm especially interested in Southern California (mainly LA), Seattle, and the Memphis region. Not for today, please note, but for future events.

Mike

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I haven't read the entire 48 pages but wanted to point out (in case no one yet has) that September is National Preparedness month so it makes sense that preparedness exercises like this would be performed in September.

Carry on.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Hi Mike thanks for the reply , i thought it would prob just be a one day exercise.

as far as i know the the same website has other locations in the USA,

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Originally posted by BillW

Just a future warning......

Do not talk about extreme what if scenarios on the internet.......

They are watching you shhhhhhhhh

With the whole detective getting his vest and AR stolen. It makes one think. I hope something like that never happens, and I hope they took that into consideration.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
reply to post by BO XIAN

I want pics of higher ups going underground.... Cmon we have some Denver folks on ATS.. Some of you go to the DIA airport and see do you see lines of famous people , or politicians lining up in mass there.

If the DIA gets shut down and they wont let the general public near it then something is def up and id be scared. But cmon this can be proven someone head to DIA this weekend and keep us posted on who and what you see!!!

So, John Q public is going to know exactly the secret entrance where a Frito-Lay delivery truck is going to drive underground into a guarded and locked garage to disgorge it's elite cargo?

And they'll have multiple insider guards all with very tiny secret cameras in their wrist watches quite undetected by all the elites' security forces taking HD videos of such actions?

After which they'll beg excused for potty breaks and rush right out and upload said HD wrist watch captured videos to ATS . . . all quite safely and undetected?

In the mean time, perhaps you have an explanation for why . . . The Narcissist-In-Chief and NASA execs are congregating there in this time period . . . the same time period when the UK gov and other gov's are purportedly very atypically shutting down and various elites are canceling appointments and traveling to mysterious to unknown locations?

It's AT LEAST more than a little curious.

Perhaps nothing will happen. Maybe it's all a dry run for a later, more sobering eventuality.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Since, for me, Sept. 23rd is already half-over and I have yet to hear anything MAJOR going down in Denver....has me set to believe that nothing is going to happen. But, the day is not over yet.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Shawny2222

I'm not much concerned about today . . . or at all, for that matter . . . given that I'm convinced I belong to the Lord God of Israel . . . saved by the Blood of The Lamb Jesus The Christ.

However . . . it is interesting that Rosh Hoshanah 29 Sep will have this astronomical occurance as predicted in Jeremiah . . .

edit on 23/9/2011 by BO XIAN because: trying to get pic to display properly

Therefore what, I don't know. It does seem to be a bit of a propitious prophecy to have occur precisely on THIS Rosh Hoshanah in this END TIMES era with a long list of curious things going on in roughly the same time-span.

And, even many secular folks not given to spiritual sensitivities at all . . . are reporting a growing and reasonably intense sense of unease--that SOMETHING's in the air of major proportions and unprecedented types of goings on.

Time will tell.
edit on 23/9/2011 by BO XIAN because: adding a comment

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
During the 18th year of King Munmu reign of the Silla dynasty, a large group of Japanese invaders attempted to attack.
The king was very concerned about the invaders’ barbarous acts. One day, in the king’s dream, a mountain guardian spirit told him to go to the top of the mountain and the god would reveal how to defeat the invaders.
The king went to the mountain with a priest, Uisangdaesa, and followed the god’s instructions. Then, the invaders were easily defeated.
The king was really happy and gave thanks to the god. He also ordered
Uisangdaesa to build a temple, and the temple is Beomeosa.
At the top of the mountain, there is a well with golden colored water which never dries up. Legend has it that a gold-colored fish had lived there. The temple was named from “gold spring (Guemsaem)” and “fish from heaven.”

The One Pillar Gate is the first door that leads to the temple and represents the boundary between the secular world and the spiritual world where a visitor has to leave your complicated ideas and sufferings.. It is named as One Pillar Gate as the pillars are built in a row to support the roof, but generally two pillars are built side by side to support the roof on top. However, at the Beomeosa Temple, exceptionally four pillars support the roof with three kans in the front.

Daewoong is the virtuous name of Buddha and Daewoongjeon means the house of enshrining the Sakyamuni Buddha, Daewoong of heaven and earth. Daewoongjeon displayed the formative characteristics of simple and powerful construction space, typical of mid-Joseon with the dual roof shape. In particular, the canopy of Daewoongjeon is paired with the Sumidan(altar) to display the essence of the wooden craft works of Joseon Dynasty. The Sumidan is a Buddihist altar that is placed in one notch higher stage to enshrine Buddha. It has the shape of Mt. Sumi, located in the center of
universe, that the name was referred to as Sumidan.
In general, Daewoongjeon usually enshrine the historically presented person, Sakyamuni Buddha, but depending on each temple, it may differ in some degree. Sakyamuni Buddha learned the truth of universe and taught people where live comes from and where it goes, what human and life are, and how people live the life to be happy. “Daewoong” comes from the ancient word of India, ‘Mahabira,’ and it is an honorific term for Buddha, meaning great hero.Reference

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

Happy to be a member now! I have trolled for a while and had an idea and wanted to see if anyone has explored? I didn't see anything thus far.

If the world elite is descending on Denver and there are all these conferences scheduled, shouldn't all of the big hotels in the area be almost booked up. Might be interesting to know how much vacancy these is in the area and what knowledge of the conferences they have...

Just an idea..could be interesting.

Big week ahead of us. Love u all!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by worldBfree

I need to get back to working on building my spare room.

However, it sounds like a worthwhile idea.

The Brown Palace might give a clue all on it's own.

On the other hand . . . such folks might well be flying in and staying at the large new Denver airport with no hint of any public accommodations . . . whether they are ushered to deep bunkers or not.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldBfree
If the world elite is descending on Denver and there are all these conferences scheduled, shouldn't all of the big hotels in the area be almost booked up. Might be interesting to know how much vacancy these is in the area and what knowledge of the conferences they have...

Welcome aboard Bfree.

That is an interesting angle, and one that was covered earlier in this thread. We never figured out why, but there appear to be an abundance of available rooms in Denver - with discounts being offered!?

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join