It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FORMe2p00p0n

Since listening to your frequency breakdowns I am totally convinced the sound is a frieght train, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I am still on the fence with this thread, but if the OP is giving us the straight facts it is very interesting.

Each of the Chakras produces it's own sound, and what I find fascinating about this is the fact that this child is using the exact Chakra to listen to a message.

www.soundintentions.com...

Seventh (Crown) – Tone seven times using the highest pitched “EEE” sound, as in “me”, you can comfortably make. (Violet or white).

edit on 29-8-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
I've noticed the various 'noise in the sky' threads from time to time but never took the time to investigate them. The OP is very interesting and having now listened to several recordings it seems pretty odd. Is there anyone who is actually collecting and cataloging these recordings and attempting to analyze them? There seems to be several people who think that if 'visitors' wished to ciommunicate that they would just use Twitter. But you're making vast assumptions about who/what 'they' are. How better to communicate with an entire planet than creating an audible or visual 'event' in the sky? Something that no one can say was faked, CGI'd or hacked.

Clearly 'something' is going on around us. And it would seem to behappening more frequently. My gut tells me it's somehow important. I'm closing-in on 60yrs. For as long as I can rememeber, far back into my childhood, I have had this strong, never waivering feeling that during my lifetime something monumental was going to happen. It didn't involve me personally but more of a world-encompassing 'thing'. The feeling I've had is that whatever it is it will not be a particularly pleasant experience. But it is unavoidable, necessary and that things will be better-off afterwards. But I have no idea what 'it' is.

...yes I know what you are saying, jtma508. I have had this feeling my whole life too. Like...........my life would be the end of this trip. Like my soul had reached it end point. NOT bad mind you just this existence was over and I would be moving to a new one....different. As I have aged I get these weird coincidences....mostly numbers I keep seeing...every day now.....more than once. I posted on it. today 12:12 again and 333 and I don't know why? I am sad for the earth kind of. because man has messed it up so much for greed and money. We have created our own terrorists by our evil and lies and greed. WE make other men hate us. Religion has made fractions and divisions. I think the "ONE" wants us to love and help each other but I kind of think this test is over and some have moved on and some will stay. Not good or bad just a developmental thing I think. Like matter is not created nor destroyed just changes state. We neither are created nor destroyed, our state will be changing. I think. ...I am not sure. But I do get what you are saying. I sure hope these kids can tell us more of the story. I don't think we get it as adults, too much stimuli coming in. As hard as I try to listen......even I don't so well anymore. I am trying too though.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hey everyone.

Been away, got back today, and had a lot of catching up to do.
There has been lots of talk about religion etc.
I've got my own beliefs, and thoughts, but I'm not a follower of any religion.
I don't know anything for sure, so I don't feel qualified to comment on anyone elses faith, and I don't feel the need to weigh-in on that topic.

Someone asked about my daughters friend, who said the word she didn't understand (Intergalactic)
He's the same age as her, and he's in her school, but in a different class in the same year group.
He met her briefly at the park at the start of the school hols, as we were leaving, and they were arriving, they ran off to have one last go on the slide, then they were standing face to face talking, but I called her to go.
She hasn't seen him for nearly apart from that for nearly 5 weeks now.
They way she mentioned the word, it was as though it was a recent thing. I'll ask small when he said it, when she gets back on thursday.

I played the unedited sound to my 3 year old niece. She was three in July, so very young.
We told her it was a train, to see if she whether she would think it was a plan.
When we turned it on she became very quiet and serious.
She said ''I don't like it. I don't want it like this. Is scary. I don't like that''
My sister asked her if it was a train, and she shook her head.
We asked her what the noise was, and she replied;
''He was sad, He's gone''
We asked who was sad?
She said;
"Talking about... I don't like it''

Then she didn't say anymore, but she keeps looking at my computer screen as though it slapped her.
She wasn't happy at all, and honestly, my sister was surprised by her reaction. My sister is a full-on metalhead, and her little one has heard all sorts of heavy alternative music, without batting an eyelid.
She said that reaction was definitely showed that something genuinely bothered her.

On the flipside, my friends children 9 and 12 weren't phased by it at all.
They said they didn't know what it was, but that was as far as their interest went.

No idea. Will wait to see what small says when she gets back.

Also wanted to update you with a few knew vids for you to debunk.

This one has the weird knocking sounds too.. It's like white noise or something..

edit on 29-8-2011 by Deplume because: youtube vid fail.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

hey deplume

thanks for the update! interesting reaction from your niece, so many differing impressions. it could boil down to a similar message, but the desires or interpretation of the listener. maybe your daughter is a lot more open to the idea of big changes and aliens. Where as a 3 year old may not like it because they are so young that the current world doesn't even make sense to them.

excited to hear more of your unfolding story though!

My gf has been having dreams for quite some time now about aliens that come and "tell us to our face" much like your daughter described. because were not living right.

in her dreams they looks like this.

this one is a sculpture i did while sitting and talking to her about every detail of the beings.

And this one is the original drawing I did for her after the first dream.

now I don't suggest showing these to your daughter and being like "hey are these the guys your talking about?" but maybe you could be like... "oh hey look at what this person i know sculpted" something like that... gauge her reaction.

but at the same time, don't want to influence her. so its up to you. just thought I'd show you because we LOVE your thread. and your daughters words almost made my gf cry because they coincide with her dreams so well.

jahhryn.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

Okay, now this is getting strange for me. You are the third or fourth person I have noticed including myself here on ATS that are constantly seeing the same numbers. For me, it's always 11 or 12 past the hour. Or I just see 1's, 2's, 3's, 11's or 12's. I have been going through this since October of last year. The only significance those numbers have for me is my birthday is 12/11, but I see no reason to see these numbers over and over, several times a day for almost a year.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I just played both the YouTube video and the cleaned up track for my son, who is 12 and autistic (high functioning). He showed little interest in it and told me it was "just some person making noise". Think I'll show it to my daughter (10) tomorrow.

Interestingly, I've been under the weather all day - sore throat, sinuses, tired. As I listened to the tracks, my head felt a lot lighter - less pressure and I feel more awake than before. But I've always been a bit odd.

PublicEnemy - I always notice 11:21 on clocks. My daughter's birthday is Nov 21st, so I figured I simply noticed it because of the relationship. But I sometimes wonder what the chances are that of the 1440 minutes in a day, I would be looking at a clock every day at that exact moment. (Well, actually the chances are 2 out of 1440 in a given day - after that I'm lost)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I played all versions of the audio to both of my sons, 11 and 16. The older one didn't like it, and heard something like "get off the earth". My younger one said it sounded like aliens talking and he didn't like it. No matter which one I played, he disliked them all.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
I played all versions of the audio to both of my sons, 11 and 16. The older one didn't like it, and heard something like "get off the earth". My younger one said it sounded like aliens talking and he didn't like it. No matter which one I played, he disliked them all.

so the older one heard Get off the earth, too? so did i. first it was get off the earth, then it transisitioned into get underground. or at least, that's what it sounded like

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

you sculpted those? mucho talent!
nicely done.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yep, he did. I then told him that I heard get underground. he listened to it again, and said nope, it's saying get off the earth. So even though I baited the phrase, he still stuck to what he heard. Interesting at least.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
reply to post by undo

Yep, he did. I then told him that I heard get underground. he listened to it again, and said nope, it's saying get off the earth. So even though I baited the phrase, he still stuck to what he heard. Interesting at least.

Definitely interesting.

When the initial rumble videos were posted months ago I had a bad feeling, when trying to save the video from page 8 I had a sort of creepy feeling and had to try not to listen, gut instinct kicked in like it'd be bad to hear it for some reason.

Sent it to my girlfriend to see if she could hear anything and play it to her son but even she felt a creepy vibe without me telling her anything about what the speculation in this thread was. Think she's too creeped out by it to play it to her young son which was the reason I saved it, to see if he said anything similar to others in the thread.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
WOW . I have just finished reading every post of this epic thread and I am totally hooked.
That's really all I have to say for now , but I can't wait to read any updates .

Definately one of the best conducted threads on ATS .

I wish I could star and flag everybody concerned .

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FORMe2p00p0n
Had a second to isolate a couple frequencies. The following isolated frequencies come from the 1 minute clip of Original Y.T. Video (has the least amount of talking and interference... the last 15 seconds should be the same as the OP's recording)

The first is isolated between 70hz - 2000hz / No change to dB-speed-pitch

Frequency Isolation #1

The 2nd is isolated between 500hz - 1000hz / Increased to 20dB / No change to speed-pitch

Frequency Isolation #2

The 3rd is isolated between 10000hz - 20000hz / Increased to 20dB / Pitch at 50% / Amplified 1600% /No change to speed. (warning....this may not be too pleasant to listen to)

Frequency Isolation #3

Now I'm off to go swimming : )
edit on 28-8-2011 by FORMe2p00p0n because: pooped in the pool

In frequency isolation #1 & #3 at 00:20 I heard " That's crazy" , as plain as day . Was that you , or is it in the signal and if it was you , what were you refering to ?

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Very interesting. From the mouths of babes... Something stuck in my mind. You relate that she came down stairs and stood "listening". Kids usually don't lie that well. She is hearing something. Could just be a neighbor with a dremel saw in his garage making model airplanes, but you never know. Ask her to tell you if/when she hears it again. Maybe you can hear it at same time. Also ask her again to tell you what they say, and see if she embellishes or changes her story. What are "they" saying now to do sweetie?
Your story caught my eye because my now 7 yr. old nephew has dreams and draws pictures. One is of a giant "Rainbow" that looks more like a huge ball of "multicolored crayon light". Under the rainbow are a forest of many little black crosses sticking out of the ground. Like grave markers or something. He also tells of a recurring dream about a huge firework that explodes and comes down "all over the ground". Weird...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Just played both for my 10 year old daughter. She thought helicopters. After reading about the ground vibrating she started theorizing about metal underground septic tanks amplifying the vibration. (She's an interesting child :lol
No response beyond that.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

4 is a very special age. truth is sometimes not what we wish for it to be, rather simple in its complexity. Just what she tuned into, and trying to let you know its all ok. Normal. You can make what you want of it, but the best thing is to just take it easy.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
....a thousand other planets are experiencing a doomsday in the near future........did anyone remember to warn earth? Ummm yeaaahhhh ......*throws a message together really fast sends it to earth* ahh theyll figure it out

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
So those whove had contact with et's do they ever mention cataclysmic events on other planets. Or have we ever seen major changes occur on any planet in a relatively short amount of time. Or considering how vast the universe is and we had a pretty late start with all of earths extinctions so we're the slow kid in class do they even care if we go. Do they feel sorry for us? Theyre making nukes and we can barely tie our shoes. On ancient aliens they said we were created as as a slave race. Y would they care if We go
edit on 30-8-2011 by Corpsehoagie because: Typo

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Corpsehoagie

they are really vague. they like us to figure things out for ourselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join