It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
reply to post by Jordan River

hey sorry man i wasn't replying to your post. i didnt even read it. was just replying to the person who replied to you haha.

I would like you to answer my question? am I closed minded? since you know that I am open minded?

im confused... do you want me to go read your posts than judge your level of open mindedness?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

hey sorry man i wasn't replying to your post. i didnt even read it. was just replying to the person who replied to you haha.

I would like you to answer my question? am I closed minded? since you know that I am open minded?

im confused... do you want me to go read your posts than judge your level of open mindedness?

I'm teasing you man.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

haha oh ok, im totally gapped out eating a jumbo freeze, went right over my head.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Keep listening to those green aliens and believe in everything they have said.
For those who accept that aliens will help us are all delusional. You have gleefully lost your own humanity for the sake of another species.

I rather believe in Aliens than in a book written by "Prophets" and the power of those in command which elected to pick and choose whose writings were going to go in the novel titled "Bible". If WE are delusional for believing in them (Aliens) then YOU are more delusional for believing in something that has less chance to be proven than aliens.

For the record, I do believe in the higher power, I don't call it GOD though. IF Aliens do exist, then there must've been a higher power that created them in the first place (which will then put a big dent in that novel I was talking about)

DENY IGNORANCE

Edit: I apologize for derailing off topic!
edit on 27-8-2011 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

SoundSpeed1%Pitch100% In the above one, he had a lot to say, let's first start with how it made him feel, he described the same feelings as with the above one (no surprise they are actually the same sound), but he said, while his feelings weren't resisting, he felt like something deeper inside, like soul, is rejecting it, on top of it, he said, it makes his brain feel strange.
reply to post by Pixie777

That's kind of what my 19 year old daughter experienced. She told me her brain just sort of logged off. It also made her extremely "creeped out". Same thing for my son.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne

DENY IGNORANCE

Edit: I apologize for derailing off topic!
edit on 27-8-2011 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

I'm not going to derail this topic any further as well. I could challenge your comment, but for the benefit of a doubt I'm going to give you a star.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Well, now it all makes sense, I think we were talking about 2 different kinds of aliens. Thank you. But still, why would you assume aliens (3d) are bad? What do you think about the audio clip in the OP and what her kid said about it. Do you think they are trying to decieve the child with the message or it is exactly what the kid says it is, or just a bunch of noise that sparked the imagination of a child?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

Well, now it all makes sense, I think we were talking about 2 different kinds of aliens. Thank you. But still, why would you assume aliens (3d) are bad? What do you think about the audio clip in the OP and what her kid said about it. Do you think they are trying to decieve the child with the message or it is exactly what the kid says it is, or just a bunch of noise that sparked the imagination of a child?

To get back on track, I had tried to meditate to the two sounds presented on this thread to see if I could get something or feel something from it but nothing. Perphaps like it has been mentioned before; As adults certain frequencies we can no longer perceive or be sensitive to and as a result we are having trouble with trying to decipher those noises. Hopefully young children can give us (adults) a helping hand with this!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I thought there were plenty of children missing near a military base around texas. Plus, america has the highest missing people compared to any other country

www.trutv.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

Hi.
Where you are hearing "get underground", i am somehow hearing "protect your planet".

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

LOL I am half deaf anyway. All I hear is a bunch of noise. I am going to have my 8 year old daughter listen to this and see what she says. She knows nothing about this thread or the topic, so.....

edit on 27-8-2011 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

post results- interested to hear!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Little ones are way more in tune with things that send us grown up, close minded adults into panics, and riots. They take everything way more seriously, and they take in whatever they hear.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Well, I had my daughter listen to this a few times and.....a very odd thing happened.
She started laughing and said she could hear a little girl saying, "your pretty, lets play."
Hmmm, childs imagination i guess. Nothing even close to an alien message.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

thats just creepy man. but isn't the fact that she got a message the point of this? if she got a message from it. and it came from space. than......

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Everything will be okay. Just follow your instincts. This is what I would do as my instincts have never failed me...ever. It's only when I go against them am I in trouble.

You have been more than generous with us all IMO and you may have to abandon this thread soon. Do what you have too. Consider it.

Peace

edit on 8/27/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Well, I had my daughter listen to this a few times and.....a very odd thing happened.
She started laughing and said she could hear a little girl saying, "your pretty, lets play."
Hmmm, childs imagination i guess. Nothing even close to an alien message.

Maybe different children hear different frequencies, thus different words. I don't know ....but it seems a high percentage of children hear something that sounds like words and that's strange just by itself

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

maybe children are hearing a different message based on what they can handle or understand. the op's daughter says she couldn't understand the language. this little girl says she hears words. so who knows.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
reply to post by haarvik

Hi.
Where you are hearing "get underground", i am somehow hearing "protect your planet".

My almost 3 year old neice heard it among others also. I feel there is a message since I feel my temples are squeezed whem I hear any of these noises. I feel that there has to be a tageted age of the kids b/c I feel that the older a person is then the frequency to them has changed. Therefore the message gets garbled.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Okay, way to paint All Christians with a broad stroke there! I believe in God and Jesus, but I don't believe that extraterrestrial life is Angel or Demonic, so stuff that in your hat. Really irks me how people can just denigrate anothers beliefs here on ATS with no thought what so ever. Nice attitude. Sorry you don't have as open a mind as you think you do.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join