It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

No doubt about it, children are tuned into things we never notice and we have been programmed or brainwashed over time to completely ignore in a state of denial.
The last young child I talked to told me of a fear of the bright lights and a concern that everyone was going to die, and he was only just turning 5. The general consensus among preschool children seems to be that the reality the adults are living in is irreparably and irreversibly out of control and that a supernatural or extraterrestrial force is intervening. There are apparently children who are simply walling themselves off from it, so called autistic children who simply refuse to capitulate to this false reality.
The reality we all share is completely artificial and a product of our collective conscious, and certain children completely ignore it when they are in a certain state of mind.

The major conflict between parent and child arises when the fully brainwashed parent tries to pass on his defective perception of reality on to his child, the so called generation gap.
It bears mentioning that it is the young who so frequently stand alone against injustice and deception in our society, and it is the young who are afforded the least power over our society and the least rights within it..

The fact is we can learn from our children and if we followed their general attitudes our world would be a much more peaceful and I'll wager optimistic place.

If you convince the people of the world that it is coming to an end, thought the collective conscious they will cause it to happen.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I understand what you are all saying about children having a good imagination and lying sometimes. But children also have the ability to state the obvious. Ex., if a 4 year old looks at you and says your ugly, lol your ugly. If an adult does it could be for a million different reasons.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by Jordan River
Keep listening to those green aliens and believe in everything they have said.
For those who accept that aliens will help us are all delusional. You have gleefully lost your own humanity for the sake of another species.

Why even post in this thread if you have noting constructive to say? This is called troll behaviour, is that your purpose? I will have you know that ETs taught me a great deal more than any book did, and that includes the Bible.
At the tender age of 16, I was taught the finer points of automotive engineering, and was in demand as a High Performance mechanic. I am a HS drop out, and have no formal education. In my long and most exciting career working on, and building custom and street rods, stock and drag cars, I made over two million dollars. How do I know it was aliens? I would tell you, but you are so brainwashed by your system of belief you would not believe me anyway. If you would like to talk about this, please U2 me, and I will educate you a little.

Aliens are not to be trusted. You barely trust yourself/others much less another. I am far from brainwashed to know that you are already judging me.
I guess your alien motherlords decided not to infuse your behavior pattern to teach you that people of spiritual belief have the possibility of being far more open minded than you even know!
Keep worshipping others besides your true creator and see what happens in the coming years

I am far from being a troll, I am disgusted with what little faith (this is not about God, but about self) people have nowdays, so much so, that they would give up there minds body and spirit to an alien.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

btw; i'll listen to your story when you listen to mine about my experience of God coming to me

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

I choose to hold on to that hope as well, that these windows of opportunities come along, helping people to change their rigid beliefs

One must never root ones beliefs so rigidly, that it ends up making one's own life incredibly difficult, and closing oneself off from learning something new

edit on 27-8-2011 by Pixie777 because: grammar

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

You said your daughter has a friend who hears this too and mentioned to her a word she does not know.. intergalactic I think it was? How old is this friend and how much time do they spend together? Could she have not gotten her ideas from this friend? If not, why not?

I note there have been many many odd signals pretty much unexplained and eventually ignored from our planet and space...example

The dawning of the space age brought with it more strange phenomena. On 16 May 1963, in his Mercury capsule above Hawaii, astronaut Gordon Cooper was talking to mission control on a special frequency channel when extraneous voices broke in. Later examined on tape, these were found to correspond to no language known on Earth. The phenomenon was repeated on the Apollo VIII Borman-Lovell-Anders mission on 21 December, when UFOs were seen in the lunar orbit and more voices broke into the communications channel with mission control.

This, not unnaturally, caused some consternation back on Earth. The frequency channel they were using is such that it is virtually impossible for any amateur operator to intrude. Controllers were left with a problem that they could not explain, but at the same time could hardly ignore - the security risk was too great.
kbmorgan.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

Oh my word, I had to smile at that comment, my daughter is that brutally honest. She can get away with it, because we know she's not trying to be mean, we can only laugh. Out of the mouth of a child

While saying that however, she's not always honest, she fibs when she's afraid of getting into trouble, but like another poster said, if she's not in that situation, she doesn't lie. She wont lie if she doesn't feel threatened or in trouble. The only times I've caught her fibbing, is when she's in trouble, like eating her dad's chocolate. However, if you ask her nonchalantly if she has seen his chocolate, she'll very gracefully tell you that she ate it, because it was going to waste, and mommy says 'waste not, want not'. How do you even argue with that?
Even if I was talking about water and electricity at the time. It's not really right to only apply that rule to certain things, is it?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Soooooooo, all ETs must be evil or "demons" because why? I just don't get it. There is no logic in that to me. I suppose all people that don't believe exactly what you do are going straight to hell too. Not a troll just an observation. MAYBE the ETs are just beings out there trying to explore their universe and everything in it to answer the same question drives us to do the same thing.....Where did we come from, why are we here and what is our purpose? I seriously doubt they are flying around the galaxy just looking for people to corrupt so they can send everyone in the galaxy to hell.
edit on 27-8-2011 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

its a religious thing, you cant argue with these people. anything that's from space is either an angel, or a demon. .angels look like hitlers youth with wings, jesus looks like ted nugent, and everything else is a demon.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I think the reason some of us think the sound is a message is because it has no obvious effect or harm on the listeners. It sounds as if its almost without a purpose. So its just our silly minds trying to make sense of the insensible.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

btw; i'll listen to your story when you listen to mine about my experience of God coming to me

OK, name your God, please? There are 18 different ones in the KJV alone, not to mention countless others. Be happy to look them up for you if you doubt me. I am not trying to call you out, just want to know WHY you seem intent on derailing this thread, which originally have not thing one to do with God? I have a great deal of knowledge about Christianity and it origins, and its crimes against humanity, so if we are to discuss this, let us do it in a respectful manner, in a separate thread, like say, the Rant thread? Just U2 me when you post, and we can debate all day long if you like. Right now, please stop trying to derail this thread. Please.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Firstly, anyone remember the movie Contact? With Jody Foster? They discovered hidden messages in a sound. It is very possible that this could be the same sort of thing. They say autistic children can see things and work things out with a different view of life. I am not for one minute suggesting your child is autistic, but she could be a very receptive to certain things and it is to be devloped and encouraged but very sensitively.
The earth does make strange nosies when a natural disaster is about to happen, even animals can tell when a disaster is about to occur.
Now here are my thoughts. I do believe that beings have been trying to contact us for sometime but until there is a moment in life that threatens the whole of mankind they will stay hidden as there arrival would cause worldwide panic and issues on a massive religious scale.

Just be opened minded and embrace any gift and encourage discussions on thoughts and feelings even if they seem the most bizarre.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
For the people saying "If they're so smart, why dont they send us a message in English or some language?", think about it this way. What if they're actually doing it the smart way. Instead of coming to Earth to tell us (which would cause panic because we are hardly developed to that level), they spoke to the children with these messages. What could that mean?? Well it could possibly mean that they're telling these children so they will grow up and subconciously be more awake to whats going on then we are. We are at the brink of our own destruction, and the best way to change it is for the children to not follow the same path as people of the times we live in now. Just an idea

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

Soooooooo, all ETs must be evil or "demons" because why? I just don't get it. There is no logic in that to me. I suppose all people that don't believe exactly what you do are going straight to hell too. Not a troll just an observation. MAYBE the ETs are just beings out there trying to explore their universe and everything in it to answer the same question drives us to do the same thing.....Where did we come from, why are we here and what is our purpose? I seriously doubt they are flying around the galaxy just looking for people to corrupt so they can send everyone in the galaxy to hell.
edit on 27-8-2011 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

its a religious thing, you cant argue with these people. anything that's from space is either an angel, or a demon. .angels look like hitlers youth with wings, jesus looks like ted nugent, and everything else is a demon.

Did I mentioned that aliens are demons? No! Way to put words in my thread
Again, all of you are stereotyping me, great! awesome, way to open the dialogue
Shameful

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The mistake that most adults make (not just in movies) is that they assume they know better than a child and that everything a child thinks of is just a bunch of imaginative bunk. In a lot of ways children make more sense than adults and if she's saying that she's talking to alien then I'd believe. Not just because that's the more exciting answer but because if she's really passionate about it then it's probably true.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

I've seen it a lot on here people saying that aliens don't exist and they are all demons. Now everyone is entitled to their opinion but these guys are after a reaction and they seem to be getting one. Just ignore it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Shes right. For some reason that is all i can say to your post.

The younger kids are the less filters they have....the older you are the blinder you are in most cases but some are beginning to awake.

If you dont fit in to the majority of the world (society) and disagree with most things on this planet you are probably one that is awakening. If you have the need to defend your beliefs and be right you're still blind
edit on 27-8-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

NOOOOO, I am sorry I didn't convey that properly. I wasn't trying to say that YOU say aliens are demons, I have seen this alot on ATS though. It was really just a long poorly worded question to you about that topic because you said they were bad and made a religious statement. I thought you might have some insight into that thought process due to the religious thing is all. I didn't major in English or Debate in school lol, I sometimes don't word things properly, sorry.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

NOOOOO, I am sorry I didn't convey that properly. I wasn't trying to say that YOU say aliens are demons, I have seen this alot on ATS though. It was really just a long poorly worded question to you about that topic because you said they were bad and made a religious statement. I thought you might have some insight into that thought process due to the religious thing is all. I didn't major in English or Debate in school lol, I sometimes don't word things properly, sorry.

Me 2 brother.

Anyway, I believe in pretty much the entire thing let me break it down

3rd dimensional aliens: Such as greys and other aliens within our universe from another planet
Inter dimensional aliens: These can bounce back and forth, an inter dimensional alien can either be some other self aware being [OR] a demon and a angel could also be considered a inter dimensional alien as well

Angels and demons: are from another dimension

If you accept the fact that dimensions exist, you pretty much have to open your mind to even more than what is inside our current reality.

Although, people are interested in what is in the universe, I am interested what is outside of it

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

hey sorry man i wasn't replying to your post. i didnt even read it. was just replying to the person who replied to you haha.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

hey sorry man i wasn't replying to your post. i didnt even read it. was just replying to the person who replied to you haha.

I would like you to answer my question? am I closed minded? since you know that I am open minded?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join