It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springheel Jack
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Okay, way to paint All Christians with a broad stroke there! I believe in God and Jesus, but I don't believe that extraterrestrial life is Angel or Demonic, so stuff that in your hat. Really irks me how people can just denigrate anothers beliefs here on ATS with no thought what so ever. Nice attitude. Sorry you don't have as open a mind as you think you do.

HAHA WOW! I said "its a religious thing" way to paint ALL religions as christian...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I'm a bit late into this discussion, but I saved it til I had time to comment. My daughter is 4 years old. She comes up with some very fascinating things sometimes. When we moved to Missouri almost a year ago, she began to develop an imaginary grandmother. We just assumed it was because she missed her family. The lights began to flicker in our house, we thought it was faulty wiring. Then my daughter began to speak of her "Meemaw." When she was a baby her great grandmother passed away, but I didn't think anything of this until she told me her Meemaw has 17 children. An odd number for a child to just pop out of her head right? Well, her great grandmother had 17 children, which is not really spoken of or heard through our family, because everyone says 16 children, not many people know one passed away at age 1. She said her Meemaw comes and visits her from the land of flowers, where she gets to spend time with her babies. (several have passed away). She also said that she talks to her and tells her to listen to me and her daddy. To go to bed on time when we ask and to be a good girl. I found it to be a wonderful thing. Later, she came to me crying, because her Meemaw had to go back home. I aslo have a drawing she did of our family. Included is Meemaw, but she is drawn completely different, and is heavier looking because Meemaw is a big lady(as my four year old puts it). She was a large woman. I love the minds of children.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tncryptogal

That's great! I'll let my son know, I think he'd appreciate it
Thanks

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
reply to post by billy197300

its a religious thing, you cant argue with these people. anything that's from space is either an angel, or a demon. .angels look like hitlers youth with wings, jesus looks like ted nugent, and everything else is a demon.

one day 4 guys got together to discuss the elusive apple

one guy points at a blurry picture of an apple and says, "it's big and red,"
another says, "no it's small and round."
yet another says, "it's edible and tastes good."
and another says, "it's red, round, edible and it tastes good, i know because it's described in one of the oldest books on the planet."

then the first three guys look at the last guy and tell him he's just being religious. lol
edit on 28-8-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Apples are real tangible things. Religious beliefs are not.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300
reply to post by undo

Apples are real tangible things. Religious beliefs are not.

you know that NOW about apples but if they weren't here anymore or were, shall we say, cloaked or circumnavigating the globe in an apple ship, you'd have problems proving they ever existed UNLESS you read the history books from when they did exist.

that's my point.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Are you implying Religious texts are actual history books? If so, which one is actual history and what would that make all the others? Fairy tales?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

Are you implying Religious texts are actual history books? If so, which one is actual history and what would that make all the others? Fairy tales?

you should read the rest of my posts in the thread. i think they are all historical texts. it's just our science at the time of the enlightenment period didn't recognize any of the science. one of the reasons ancient texts were ruled unreliable myths is because no one could fly in the air or to other planets. no one could create a baby outside a womb and invisibility was an impossibility.

what we had, i theorize was, a culture of science (with all its good and bads) before the black sea flood,

followed by a culture where only a handful of people knew what was going on,

followed by the dark ages, where even the people who should've known, didn't know,

followed by the enlightenment, where any chance of finding out via the ancient histories, was tossed out cause it just sounded too fantastic..

something like 5000 years of our recorded history (which is most of it, btw) was then called myth. that should bother you a great deal since most of the clues about the ETs are in those old writings. nothing like biting the hand that has the data you need.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

It is a much better theory than my own, which is, I have no freaking idea....lol. It's that simple. What do you think of the noise the OP recorded?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

It is a much better theory than my own, which is, I have no freaking idea....lol. It's that simple. What do you think of the noise the OP recorded?

i hear something. not sure what.
at this point, nothing would surprise me. lol well, almost nothing.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
at first it sounds like it's saying get off the earth. then it sounds like it's saying, get underground.
my son, who is in his 20s, didn't hear anything. my husband said he thought the long video rather than the cleaned up sample, was saying, you don't need god, you don't need god, over and over again. i didn't hear that at all.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
perhaps marginally related to the thread is this interesting recording called

Planet X — The Sign of the Son of Man
blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net...
vftb.net...

not sure how much i agree with him on but he makes some really interesting connections.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

I have a story that my mum told me about my 5 year old brother. My mum was sitting in his room tucking him in and he was staring up in the corner of his room. My mum asked him what he was staring at and he said the bird. So my mum asked him what bird and told him there wasn't a bird in the room, he replied that there is a black or red? i cant remember, bird with a big beak and then he started giggling and saying it was funny and literally watched it float around the room laughing his head off telling my mum to look at it. My mum told me she has never been more freaked out in her life lol but she believes he seen something.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

My niece sounds a lot like your daughter.

My niece told me, out of nowhere yesterday, that in 2015, we would "be visited by someone who wants to teach us. It's going to change the world!"

I've always believed that they know things we don't know.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixie777

She's decided to fight the feeling and mess around with the file in audacity. She's gotten some interesting results so far.

Has anyone ever considered this message is encrypted and we're not meant to understand it at all? My hubby suggested that it might be.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Had a second to isolate a couple frequencies. The following isolated frequencies come from the 1 minute clip of Original Y.T. Video (has the least amount of talking and interference... the last 15 seconds should be the same as the OP's recording)

The first is isolated between 70hz - 2000hz / No change to dB-speed-pitch

Frequency Isolation #1

The 2nd is isolated between 500hz - 1000hz / Increased to 20dB / No change to speed-pitch

Frequency Isolation #2

The 3rd is isolated between 10000hz - 20000hz / Increased to 20dB / Pitch at 50% / Amplified 1600% /No change to speed. (warning....this may not be too pleasant to listen to)

Frequency Isolation #3

Now I'm off to go swimming : )
edit on 28-8-2011 by FORMe2p00p0n because: pooped in the pool

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I love you for posting this.

Namaste!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I've always believed that children, along with animals, can sense things that adults can not. Maybe a matter of a delightful imagination that adults can't tap into, a naive look at the world without any bias? A way to understand things much more simply than us because they don't question it, where we (not all the sheeple) must question what's handed to us instead of believing our instincts.

Sometimes things just...are...and we just have to go with what our guts tell us.
edit on 28-8-2011 by sleepypoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by veritaslibertas
reply to post by ElizaAshdene

Your post made me want to respond. I had an extremely strong emotional reaction when reading about what these children said. Both the OP and some others that have told similar stories in this thread. I too had tears come on all of a sudden and just a very strong feeling and almost connection to what I was reading and hearing. It may sound strange but it made my entire body vibrate or resonate in a way.

I truly believe that there is something to this and that what some of these children are saying is true. I've felt it and feel it now. I definitely agree with them that it is going to be ok in the end.

Thanks for sharing this. I was beginning to think that I was the only one with this adverse affect. All though the feeling of doom and gloom is there I, too, agree it will be ok in the end. Namaste

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pixie777
x]Video: - (12hz) Beat Frequency - - (200hz) Base Frequency - Alpha Brain Waves Information ( 8 to 12Hz) :

•8- 10 Hz Super-learning ne

reply to post by ElizaAshdene

We have been touching on it, but it doesn't really seem like there are many tech-savvy guys/gals here that are interested in pulling it apart, only some who are trying without actually being savvy in the field, but they're trying. I actually think this might be either frequencies, on account of what my son said about it, or speech, as I clearly hear a repetitive voice, male I think but it is distorted so could be female too, one can do funky things by playing around with sounds. I also think I hear an 'eee' sound in the original clipping, hard to describe, maybe it's a combination?

I was wondering if maybe I can hear it, because I do listen to some of the brain wave entrainment videos. I tend to stick to certain frequencies though for specific results, so I don't listen to all of them. If you listen to brain wave entrainment videos as well, maybe you can try to hear the sound I am trying to describe, it's not an "eee", like a vocal 'e', it's that brain wave entrainment pitch that if you were trying to make it with your voice it would come out 'eee'.

Wait, I'll try and fine one ..Alfa binural 12hz pure

Greetings!

I do hear the 'eeee' sound in your youtube example. It took me about 5-6 minutes of listening... then all of a sudden! There is was.

Looks like someone isolated some frequencies.
I will be listening to different ones on youtube and see if I can find any similarities. The sound is just so... well, not something I really 'like' listening to.

I also feel like it would make more sense to use frequency instead of language. Every human brain (there are exceptions) on earth should react similarly to the same frequency. Not so of language. I mean, someone could be telling me horrible things in Latin and I would think it was just beautiful.

And even meditation sounds... ohm... ahh...etc. have effects on our brains we are barely beginning to understand. (The 'ahhh' sound in particular: God, Jehovah, Allah, Buddha, etc. So there's got to be a connection.)

Namaste

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join