I've learnt now, not to post threads on ATS.
I will answer your questions in number order. Maybe that will help.
1) Small was due home today. Her grandma lives next door to a lovely family who have four children, all girls. They were also away this week, and we
mentioned when she left that it was a shame they come home the day/day before she went back, because she loves going round to spend time with them.
Her grandma asked if she could stay the extra day and spend some time with them, as they are all back to school next week.
No mystery or lies, just an extra day. I'm sure I've mentioned how much I'm missing her, but she really did want to see her friends. I thought it
would be a nice thing for her to do, seeing as I haven't got a lot of money, and can't afford to do much with her this last week before school.
2) I'm not a writer. It's something I'd love to get into. I can express my thoughts very clearly, and have a good grasp of the English language.
I've just never done anything with it.
If I wrote with appalling spelling, and grammar mistakes, would that make telling you what my daughter said more or less believable?
3) I gave my old PC to my mum who lives a long way from me, so we could stay in contact better. My old PC could do everything, but me 'new' one
(hand me down from my dad...) has 512mb of RAM. No drivers, and a whole heap of other problems, I can;t sort out until I can afford the £40 to get
more RAM. Hence trying to upload recordings of small talking is a bitch.
I will try and borrow someone elses pc. No-one is more annoyed about this situation than me.
4) Deplume is indeed a take on a 'nom de plume'. I am called this because I got involved with the group known as anonymous, during the scientology
protests. I protested every month with them, because they were trying to get one of their programmes into schools in my area. One of which was my
They taught me a lot about remaining anonymous online, and how easy it is for someone to trace you.
I went on the scientology protesting forums under 'anon deplume' which I thought was quite witty...
Since then I've slacked on the protesting front, and on the anonymous front, and shortened it to Deplume, because I like the way it sounds.
5) The piece of (13 seconds, please remember this) audio I posted, was a sample of just the noise, not of the guy speaking in the background. We took
it from near the end of the video when it sounded loudest, and where the guy filming wasn't gabbering over the top of it.
Since then people have asked me to make it available for download, so they could mess around with it, but as I don't have an account with soundcloud,
and have never needed one, I told people it would be easier for me (I don't know how to make it downloadable) and them (then they can see for
themselves that I'm not lying about the way it sounds when the pitch/speed is altered) if they just used sound recording software, and rip a section
of the sound from the video themselves.
They have done, and that's where the different frequency sounds are from... not the section of the video I posted... but from one they ripped on
their own! If you listen to the video from start to finish, you would know that half-way through the guy filming says 'that's crazy''
That is what you can hear on the other guys sample.
6) You've posted a reply I made about Dark knight's prophecy. I did indeed basically ask 'how come he wasn;t taken out' but I wrote it
sarcastically, ''If I had information, wouldn't I expect to be taken out'' Or words to that effect. I was interested. As anyone would be. If this
guy had information about a planned government involved 'thing' happening, surely they would have silenced him.
As for me, are you suggesting that it makes no sense that I'm NOT scared?
a) I have no information, and never said I did.
b) Any government agent looking at this would laugh their ass off.
I keep returning to this last point, so often that I feel like putting it in bold, or into my sig or something.
No Idea if I'm allowed to write a section in bold.
I'm going to do it anyway, because I'm getting really tired of repeating myself;
7) I didn't post this to prove anything, or to make people come round to any idea I have about the sounds. I have no agenda. My only belief is
that those noises exist, and with the lack for whatever reason of any official interest in it, it's up to the likes of us to keep reporting it, and
trying to decipher what it means. Whether that's a message like small believes, or a warning from our own planet that she's feeling the strain. I
posted it because I found what she said interesting, and I thought others would too..
I know you're going to rip this apart again. If it carrys on, I'll just abandon the topic. I'm tired of being cross examined when there's no
reason to. It's just something my kid said! I never said anyone had to believe her, or she was right. I said she was sincere.