It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+127 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Been wondering whether or not to post this since it happened a few nights ago, but there have been more reports of weird rumblings, and other freaky deaky stuff going on so I thought I'd share.

My little one is smart, and very good with words. She's not an indigo child or anything like that, and I would never claim she has any special 'gift' I'm not a pushy weirdo mum, but I do listen to her, and speak to her in quite an adult way.
She has her 'moments' (don't we all?) and we sometimes call her our little ''puzzle'', because she has seen things we couldn't fully explain, and has described, in detail, conversations she couldn't possibly have heard, or dreams/nightmares myself and/or her father have had.

Me and her father heard a weird noise here in UK, and as I'd been a long time lurker, I started to post, and we did some research into the noises that were being heard around the world, including cleaning up samples, and messing around with pitch and speed to see what we could hear.

On friday my little one came down stairs at about 11.30, while I was playing around with a sample, and stood listening. I turned it off, and apologised if it had woken her up.
She didn't seem bothered, and went to the sink to get herself some water.
She asked me straight out; ''Do you know what the noises are yet?''
And I said ''no'' (quite surprised that she was even interested tbh)
I asked her ''do you?''
And she said matter-of-factly; ''yes of course, it's a message from the visitors''
Me; "Visitors?"
Her; "Yes, it's a message from up in the sky"
Me; "How do you know that?"
Her; "I just do, it's a message from the visitors up in the sky!"
Me; "Why are they sending us a message chicken?"
Her; "Because they want to tell us what's wrong with everything, and tell us what to do"
Me; "Are you okay? Are you frightened?"
Her; (scornfully) "Of course not mummy, it's not scary"
Me; "Oh.." (lol, what else could I say?)

Then she put her water down, and hopped on one foot, in the distracted way kids do and said;
"No-one should be frightened of them, they are like... superheroes. They know whats going wrong because they can see everything better, and they are telling us, but no-one is listening, so they will probably have to come and say it to our faces''
Then she muttered something about it being sad when people don't listen to you, said ''night night mummy'' and wandered back off to bed.

I checked on her before I went to sleep, and she was on her back, snoring like a tractor.

I know she may have seen a film, or a cartoon, or talked about something one of her friends had seen.
Then again, she's an only child, who plays very seriously, and isn't prone to flights of fancy (unless kittens are involved)
I know it's probably stupid to even post this. I just thought I'd share it, because ATS is the place to share odd things right?

Incidentally, she's been talking about the 'visitors' ever since, even demanding the attention of some children in the local park we went to today to tell them about it.
I'd like to ask her more about what she's seen or heard to make her talk about it, I'm just not sure how to yet.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

edit on 23-8-2011 by Deplume because: fail spelling is fail

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Maybe she did see it on tv or in a movie but I am inclined to believe that kids know more than we think they do. I believe that, because they are so innnocent, they pick up on a lot of things that adults miss. They don't know not to believe in aliens, ghosts or other things that us adults have long stopped believing in. If my daughter came up to me and said something of that nature, I would absolutely believe her and would be more open to her opinion on things.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Okay, makes me wonder like about the knowing movie. If anybody ever seen it, that's the movie with Nick Cage and the end of the world. There were visitors in that movie, helping earth get along

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

The little ones are a little more "in tune" than us jaded adults.She could be absolutely right or she could just have a wonderful imagination,,,either way its a nice story

PS You write pretty good

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I really believe your daughter has somehow connected to these visitors......My suggestion is to sit her down with some of her favorite cookies and milk....or whatever her favorite snack is....be very calm.....have a tape recorder handy....and talk to her about the visitors......let her talk and talk as much as she will...be very calm....and please let all of us know what she says.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

How about, "Yeah, about those "visitors" dear... you think they're trying to tell us something but nobody's listening, right? Sounds like YOU are listening, since you know that much. What do YOU think they're trying to tell us?"

I'd really like to know what your daughter says in response!!! (They say kids "see things" until we convince them they don't exist. Find out what she knows before someone else shuts her down by telling her she's imagining things!)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
From your post I would say that she either -
Picked up on your own concerns - and potential conversations about the noise you previously heard - (and maybe researched?) -
or
- keep listening - she may be on to something.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Oooh ooh ooh. KNOWING. (sorry excited
)
I watched it yesterday evening, because I told my mum what small had said, and she recommended it to me, but little one came downstairs unfortunately just in time for the train crash scene, and when I went up to bed later, she was tucked up in mine, so it probably freaked her out.

(I really need to work on KEEPING her in her bed at night :lol

Loved the film though, and it definitely struck a chord, considering recent goings on.
The 'whisper people' were a bit freaky.

(p.s thank you for the compliment. I'm working up the courage to do a writing course while small is at school)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
From what you wrote your doing a great job with these discussions. Don't push. If she feels the need to speak up she will. She can feel your emotions and wants to comfort you with what she knows. That's what I feel anyway. Just be there for her when she needs to tell you something like you've been doing. I believe she maybe on to something. But we will have to be patient. Let her be a kid and if she feels the need to speak up I believe she will. Thanks for posting. I love little kids...Teenagers suck until they become Adults. At least mine did....lol

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have only one thing to say and that is ask her this one question and repeat it. and if she asks what do you mean, then repeat it again. Tell her SHOW ME. That is all you say. IF she has an ability, she will understand, if not then she will not get it and might also say i don't understand or something to that effect. If so, then just tell her to forget about it or change the subject. becuase that will be the understanding if your daughter is making up things or real to her. She might even show you, so be prepared and listen good.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

There are a bunch of recordings of the sound on ATS, perhaps someone should be running it through software to find patterns? Or possibly playing with the frequencies and trying to isolate something?

Who knows?

I believe kids know an awful lot more at that age, than they do as they get older. It seems they understand things a lot better until we start "educating" them. It is this world that is hard to understand, not the one they know!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Reminds me a little of the movie Knowing. The kids in there had vistors called the whisper people who came from the sky. Kids are actually more intutative than adults but they are also more creative than adults as well.
My neice once told me a guy named Jack was angry. I said why is that. She said because you are living in his house. She looked at me very serious; like hello aunt you should have known.
My neice also told me about the magic mirror that a witch lady gave her.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Very interesting story.
Thank you for sharing.
I would LOVE for you to get this on tape and let us hear.
That would be awesome!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I just thought I'd share what we were working on, it's in this thread about the rumblings. I've made a couple of posts.
www.abovetopsecret.com... We didn't express that it could have been a voice or message, EXCEPT in my posts on ATS.
She would not have read them.
But she may have, guessed, or sensed?

She heard the sample we took from this video Youtube vid of weird noises

She didn't hear what we did to it afterwards, as she was out at the time, and I haven't really wanted to listen to it since (for obvious reasons: it's creepy)
The sample we took has not been tampered with in any way, except for the isolation/cleanup/pitch/speed..
Sound sample cleaned up

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

I am new.. so if this is a bit off topic I am sorry.

I fully believe your child has heard the message that has been sent out.. Sounds like you are about to hear some very interesting information!!

I read a book recently, (excuse the title) "Heaven is for Real: A little boy's astounding story of his trip to Heaven and back."
It is generally about the same thing, children believing and having more faith than an adult. The little boy would just randomly say different things, never all at once. Kind of dropping "matter of fact" comments about what he heard/saw/experienced (in that innocent child way lol). The father didn't know how to get more information out of his son so when his son would say something, he would try to go off of what his son said, kind of like answering with a question with a question.. Never suggest anything, let them say what they have to say.. For example, "Was it a purple (any color) box?" try, "Well what color do you think it was?"

By the convo you had with your kid, you’re doing pretty well already! Good luck!!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
well did she listen to you when you were talking about "the visitors" or about all the "things that are wrong". my bet is: yes she did - even if you should claim that being impossible.
not long ago i saw a documentary about climate change. it started of with all the scared youngsters narrating about how bad climate change is. what i want to get across is that kids absorb everything, they are just as intelligent (even more) as you are. it s just that they know little and have no experiences.
i d suggest not to make a big fuzz about the world going down the sink, it has done so for millenia (found a funny rant about the "youth of today" which dates back to somewhere around plato). so your kid wont think likewise. imho a kid should not worry about the world at all. especially not abstract ridiculous fears. i have sympathy for your kid, because she noted the obvious, which you did not: why would anyone be afraid of "visitors" saving the earth"?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CriticalCK
well did she listen to you when you were talking about "the visitors" or about all the "things that are wrong". my bet is: yes she did - even if you should claim that being impossible.
not long ago i saw a documentary about climate change. it started of with all the scared youngsters narrating about how bad climate change is. what i want to get across is that kids absorb everything, they are just as intelligent (even more) as you are. it s just that they know little and have no experiences.
i d suggest not to make a big fuzz about the world going down the sink, it has done so for millenia (found a funny rant about the "youth of today" which dates back to somewhere around plato). so your kid wont think likewise. imho a kid should not worry about the world at all. especially not abstract ridiculous fears. i have sympathy for your kid, because she noted the obvious, which you did not: why would anyone be afraid of "visitors" saving the earth"?

Thank you for your thoughts.

I CAN promise you that she has not actually, physically heard any of our adult conversations speculating about what the noise could be.
She is on school holidays and has been staying with my dad and her cousins quite a bit this month.
But she did hear the youtube vid, and she has come forward with her 'conclusion'.
I am interested to hear what she thinks, and will answer her honestly if she asks me what I think (Usually ''erm.. don't know'' lol)

Then again, as I mentioned in my opening post, she HAS in front of witnesses, quoted conversations, pretty much word for word, that happened between people (in the pub of all places), that she could not have heard first or even second hand.

Have I unwittingly, with my own search for answers, 'let the cat out of the bag'?
Quite possibly.

I can assure you that she's completely un-phased, and that I only asked if she was okay, and made sure she wasn't frightened, because it's a weird noise to hear at night, and I'm her mum. It's my job.
She doesn't need your sympathy.
Please don't judge me as a paranoid nut-job who fills my daughters head with "abstract ridiculous fears", because that is not what happened.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Sure would love to meet this little darling, Deplume! Thanks for posting. There are a lot of children saying these things in these last days of Mother Earth and 3rd dimensional life as we know it. No need to question here, she will tell you what you need to know. This is not just happening to children either, I am 57 Earth years my last birthday, and I am getting them too. There is a lot of things wrong on planet Earth, and the Visitors want us to clean it up. Can we do it? I think we can if we just set aside our differences. We need to begin with our leadership. They serve only their own selves, not us, and not others at all. Please keep us posted.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Deplume

There are a bunch of recordings of the sound on ATS, perhaps someone should be running it through software to find patterns? Or possibly playing with the frequencies and trying to isolate something?

Who knows?

Oooo... that is a great idea! What if "they" are transmitting messages in various Earth languages, but the atmosphere slows them down such that they sound like a low droning noise. Wouldn't hurt to speed them up, to a point where the pitch is within the range of the average human voice. 'Cause I tell ya... it's a low drone, and I actually think I hear it outside right now. No kidding! Be back in a few minutes...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'll be the first to comment on your tape you put the link up to. I don't know much about these noises in the sky as I haven't heard them where I live. I did listen to your tape many times. The reason I did was because it sounds like a voice perhaps a bit on the mechanical side but a voice none the less. The most important reason I kept listening to it was I caught what sounded like words.

Around the first of I can't remember if it was around .02 or .04 it sounded like the word powerful. Then by .06 it seems like a repettition of the words "get underground" and sometimes a few words that I can't understand then it goes back to the "get underground"

I'm trying to decide now if it is words or just a rythmic pattern that sounds like those words.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join