It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

snippets without context are useless.

Provide a link to the thread. to me it just reads like a "what if" comment and not a statement saying "i have info"....

context....

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
reply to post by tpg65

got a problem with the op, send her a pm or ask the mods to verify something. but stop mucking up her nice thread.

I'm sure the OP doesn't need you to make excuses for her inconsistancies and that she has her own version as to how she got the day of her daughter's return wrong.

If you want " nice " , read Alice In Wonderland . If you want to look at the world from one person's perspective , then maybe ATS isn't the place for you .
Nobody but a fool would believe something without question . How do you think this world of ours got in such a mess ?
edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

wow all those comments of mine and all you comment on was the word "nice". which had nothing to do with anything. I can also have interest without outright believing in something.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Let's wait and see What Deplume has to say , shall we ?
And like I said , if I am wrong then I will apologise to HER.

Have a nice day .

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

also why would she be working with audio clips for a book..... lawl! she linked the ones she edited, who the heck needs sound clips for a book.....

oh have a nice day eh.. you come out guns a blasin' for the op then wont even respond to my retort. tisk.
edit on 30-8-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

reply to post by tpg65

also why would she be working with audio clips for a book..... lawl! she linked the ones she edited, who the heck needs sound clips for a book.....

oh have a nice day eh.. you come out guns a blasin' for the op then wont even respond to my retort. tisk.
edit on 30-8-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

First of all .......who are you ? why would I even want to reply to your retort ?
If you are happy , blindly going through life without questions , then be my guest .

Meanwhile , back in the real world ........

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
There are questions that need to be answered by the OP and if this upsets your utopian thread , then so be it .

1 There are conflicting versions of the audio files submitted by the OP
2 The OP stated that there were remarks made on the audio file by the original poster on Youtube ....Something she forgot to mention throughout the thread , until I pointed it out .
3 If there are discrepencies in the audio files , then the whole original post has to be brought to question .

Nuff Said.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

2 The OP stated that there were remarks made on the audio file by the original poster on Youtube ....Something she forgot to mention throughout the thread , until I pointed it out .

Nuff Said.

.simple. the section of the audio file she edited was the part in the video without talking, as I beleive was stated in either this thread, or the site in which the audio was held.
edit on 31-8-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

the other audio clips are what someone else took from the youtube vid, obviously not the same section of video.

have you watched the video yet?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

First of all .......who are you ? why would I even want to reply to your retort ?
If you are happy , blindly going through life without questions , then be my guest .

who are you to make wild assumption about me...?

oh right, the one who's making wild assumptions of the op...

Meanwhile , back in the real world ........

lol what the internet? yeah that's the real world all right...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Nuff Said.

.simple. the section of the audio file she edited was the part in the video without talking, as I beleive was stated in either this thread, or the site in which the audio was held.

the other audio clips are what someone else took from the youtube vid, obviously not the same section of video.

Then she cherry picked the audio file to suit the post and that in my eyes , is misleading .
She knew there was a section of the audio file that had become contaminated , but conveniently didn't mention it .

If you think the internet is the real world , then I won't burst your bubble .

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

lol WHAT?!? now your just being silly... anyone who wants to mess around with a certain noise that is not people talking is going to take the section of audio that doesn't have people talking. that's just common sense man...

she didn't cherry pick it for the thread. she was interested in the noise the ufo was emitting, not the conversation of the people filming....

^clearly I was mocking the fact that you said "back in the real world" on the internet.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Nuff Said.

while I am on the subject of cherry picking , I noticed you only quoted one of my three points .
Care to comment on the other two ?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

reply to post by tpg65

lol WHAT?!? now your just being silly... anyone who wants to mess around with a certain noise that is not people talking is going to take the section of audio that doesn't have people talking. that's just common sense man...

she didn't cherry pick it for the thread. she was interested in the noise the ufo was emitting, not the conversation of the people filming....

^clearly I was mocking the fact that you said "back in the real world" on the internet.

At what point in the thread did anybody say a UFO made the noise ?
Is that another flight of fancy on your part ?

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

no, they were all basically stating the same thing, it would be rhetorical.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

If you think the real world is real, then I won't burst your... I'm sorry I mean... our bubble.

Namaste!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion

If you think the real world is real, then I won't burst your... I'm sorry I mean... our bubble.

Namaste!

The world I percieve is very real to me . Nobody could invent this crappy existence

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

my bad.
heres the vid she took it form.

heres the one i was thinking about, which also dosent have a ufo, so i wonder what video im thinking about lol.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Neither of them contain a UFO .
The guy who originally posted this used a vid camera to record the sound, not to film a UFO.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

heres the one i was thinking about, which also dosent have a ufo, so i wonder what video im thinking about lol.

^ thanks for clearing up what i already realized
I watch so many videos its not hard to mix them up.

Still I provided you with the original video.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

reply to post by tpg65

^ thanks for clearing up what i already realized
I watch so many videos its not hard to mix them up.

Still I provided you with the original video.

Thank you . I watched one of them yesterday .
It's a pity the sound is so distorted

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join