It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander

All those charity organisations DO in fact make profits! Try again.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

So what you are saying to me is your "girlfriend", her sister and 2 other mates are running the show.....not you because my bet is the state and organisation running the show does'nt even know you exist.....unless of course you are one of the kids. You were homeless before you made this private er um "arrangement" of sorts? I doubt whether a Manageress running a group home for kids belonging to the state is going to pick up some fella off the streets, partner up with him as common spouses in a home funded by the state funded Govt and a private organisation! I know exactly how these homes are run! Either you are on the books (for which you are privy to a police check) or you're not. If you are not on the books, you are not allowed there as a live-in. It's as simple as that.

Now...explain to me how you got hold of your $200.00 a month food stamps. Are you on the unemployed benefit or are you stealing food stamps from your er um "woman" which is allocated for the kids in the first place?

Hmmmm, that rum and cigarette habit is costly for a man who alleges he's only on $50.00 (in foodstamps) a week!

Tell is us some more.......

I am classified on the books as a volunteer, as are three additional part-time employees who draw no salary.

And as far as who my woman chose to "pick up" with that is none of your business.

As I have no income, I am entitled by the Federal government to a foodstamp allotment of $200 a month. I am also entitled to other welfare benefits which I do not take as I do not have an immediate need.

So keep on trying smoky, alll you are doing at this point is hammering home how totally clueless you really are claiming to "know exactly" this and that without the first clue.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

What a dope. Why do you even bother to post?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

They don't allow volunteers to live inside these group homes; even I know that!!!

Come on....tell us how the REAL truth how you obtain those food stamps not allocated to you in a group home....nor are they allocated to anyone not in the federal system receiving welfare benefits!

I told you before....I know how these group homes are run and I know exactly how they are funded and who funds them!
edit on 23-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

They don't allow volunteers to live inside these group homes; even I know that!!!

Come on....tell us how the REAL truth how you obtain those food stamps not allocated to you in a group home....nor are they allocated to anyone not in the federal system receiving welfare benefits!

I told you before....I know how these group homes are run and I know exactly how they are funded and who funds them!
edit on 23-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

More stupidity. Tell us more, tell us more! Lol.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Come, just tell us......now I can be the forgiving type if you just tell us the truth once in a while.

then tell us how you obtain your rum and cigarette habit on $50.00 food stamps!

Go on......I won't bite! Tell us!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Come, just tell us......now I can be the forgiving type if you just tell us the truth once in a while.

I told you, I have a side job. I fill in at a liquor store whenever someone needs a day of or gets sick or on days when they expect to be real busy and need an extra person.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

lo and behold you now work in a liquor store......yep.......I got it!

tell me....do you also work in a tobacco store too?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

lo and behold you now work in a liquor store......yep.......I got it!

tell me....do you also work in a tobacco store too?

Nope. But I only smoke two packs a month, so it's not too bad.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Explain to all us sane parents *SNIP*

See! be careful people.

They love to sneak in with the humans.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Which ones are that....the ones who pray to a dead man on a stick or the sane?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CobraCommander

Because she likes you mate
Maybe you're not familiar with the courtship rituals of the feminazi? It always begins with senseless arguing and then blossoms into complete control and domination.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ginga

Because she likes you mate
Maybe you're not familiar with the courtship rituals of the feminazi? It always begins with senseless arguing and then blossoms into complete control and domination.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

That is the post of the day!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Who cares what he does???? Quit derailing the thread with obnoxious opinion,and baiting.

BACK ON TOPIC.........................................................................................................

For you fathers out there. Mothers too. Heres a U.S. State by state reference for you.

Child Support Laws, State by State Information

For those UK brothers and sisters.

UK child support information sources

Great article,with FACTS!!!!!!!

Single dads are sick and tired of being labeled "deadbeats" when it comes to paying child support. And data suggest they have good reason to be upset.
The percentage of "deadbeat" moms is actually higher than that of dads who won't pay, even though mothers are more consistently awarded custody of children by the courts. Census figures show only 57 percent of moms required to pay child support -- 385,000 women out of a total of 674,000 -- give up some or all of the money they owe. That leaves some 289,000 "deadbeat" mothers out there, a fact that has barely been reported in the media.

That compares with 68 percent of dads who pay up, according to the figures.

Men who are due child support are also getting tired of deadbeat moms' excuse that they can't pony up the money, and some courts have responded.

Moms Can Be Deadbeats Too

Equality,thats all fathers want.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Our house is primarily for runaways and troubled teens, but right now we have some overflow of younger children from a city-run children's home where my woman also works part-time three overnights a week. She had worked there full-time for many years until finally taking over this house as the primary.

Awesome brother!!

Its people like you who show me that with a little faith,those children that would be wallowing in misery,could attain some semblance of family. You could easily turn your back,and not care. You choose to make a difference. I applaud you.

For those who have NEVER helped a child in need,and I mean one that REALLY needs,you should try it.

Big Brothers Big Sisters

I did this,when I couldnt see my own kids. It was a big help on me emotionally,and made me think. I also do it once a month still,even though I have my children living with me.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Lets look at the count of those I'm up against......1,2,3,4.......

piece of cake!

Now Cobra man.....which catagory do you come under? Note: see "how can you apply for food stamps"

ssa.gov...

Now since you are not on the unemployment or disability, you don't work other than a casual at the local bottle store, and you live in a state funded home of problem children run by private enterprise, since you don't receive a wage or slary from there and are off the books and sneak some of their food stamps, I'm posting a link so you can apply for your own:

www.snap-step1.usda.gov...

These are the regulations that are in affect to those operating group homes and fostercare:

en.wikipedia.org...

Now all staff/carers working in group homes are required to pass an illegal substance and alcohol screening. Where does your rum fall in to that catagory?

I won't even get started with the education/skills & experience requirements necessary to work in group homes of both wards of the state and group homes for adults with disabilities because you don't have the proper training nor the academic requirements. Remember what you told us? You were homeless when your "woman" allegely managering a group home of problem children picked you up from off the streets and decided you were her Knight in shining armour.......

I can pull up all the academic and education skills you'll need if you like......just one click of the button

Perhaps you'd like to discuss it with sonny and skippy in private before answering?

edit on 24-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Seriously? You really are a #in retard, first class. I already told you I get foodstamps, my own foodstamps, in my name. In fact my renewal form just came in the mail today. Besides, children aren't issued foodstamp cards. So shut it with dumb#. Accusing me of fraud is a serious offense, and if you do it again, I will have you and this website held accountable for libel.

edit on 24-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Now all staff/carers working in group homes are required to pass an illegal substance and alcohol screening. Where does your rum fall in to that catagory?

I won't even get started with the education/skills & experience requirements necessary to work in group homes of both wards of the state and group homes for adults with disabilities because you don't have the proper training nor the academic requirements. Remember what you told us? You were homeless when your "woman" allegely managering a group home of problem children picked you up from off the streets and decided you were her Knight in shining armour.......

I can pull up all the academic and education skills you'll need if you like......just one click of the button

Perhaps you'd like to discuss it with sonny and skippy in private before answering?

edit on 24-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Nothing you said there is supported by the link. Please quote from the link any section where it says that drug testing is a Federal requirement, or that there are minimum standards of education for qualification.

My first job working in a group home setting was with the Devereaux foundation and all I had not even set foot in a college yet at that point in my life. You are nothing but an outright liar.

EDIT to add: But for your information, homeless does not mean stupid. I have a degree in sociology, and in criminal justice, as well as several professional licenses and trade school certifications. So what more would you like to know about my personal life?
edit on 24-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

If your not willing to show your books and finacials and post them for us all to review then shut the heck up.

Its none of your business.

You have been proved wrong that many times no one would like to count or even review.

Do you have an answer to the topic,being that women should not get automatic sole-custody of the children, as its shown to be in the child/rens best interests to be in the custody of the father,based on the links that have already been posted time and again.If you cared about children then you should be fighting for fathers rights.

And how much money should be allocated to them fairly.Imo it should be a flat rate and not based on the amount of income one earns or works extra to get by.

Not directed at anyone inparticular.

My personal opinion is and always has been,I would not have wanted or taken a cent from the mother or government,I`ll be responsible for those under my roof.But if I were to have fallin ill or had an accident,as which can occur in married life, some help may be needed by the spouse or ex,until I got back on my feet.If the ex wont or cant help out then I`d find another way.

So thats my solution to my problem.

For example..
A school mate of mine that I grew up with married (which I attended) a lovely girl she became a school teacher,they had two young toddlers and the whole family were involved in a car accident,he and the children survived with injuries,she died.I was way up north and was not in constant contact with him,the households income was reduced and he found it tough to keep up with the bills,so he got a sizable loan at a massive interest rate (which I dont recommend) and bought a truck and a bobcat.Long story short he is now a multi millionaire who ended up marrying his nanny.

Its amazing what can be achieved when a person has a reason,to take their own responsibility and not forced to be responsible.I have known one young bludger of a guy who had not one good reason to not work who had custody and lived off of welfare and all the hand outs.I dont begudge those with legitimate reasons.

Heck my Missus when she was young (around 20) and worked in a large gocery store had quite a few young girls of similar age admit to her that they are trying to get pregnant because they are sick of working.Nowadays there is even greater insentives than way back then.

2006 stats of abuse.www.fathers4equality-australia.org... The PDF so much for women all being nurturing,check at the figures for neglect alone.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
So far, all I have seen out of Mirage is...

1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.
2. Become incredulous and indignant.
3. Create rumor mongers.
4. Use a straw man.
5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule.
6. Hit and Run.
7. Question motives.
8. Invoke authority.
9. Play Dumb.
15. Fit the facts to alternate conclusions.
17. Change the subject.
18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents.
19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs.
20. False evidence.

25 Tactics of Truth Suppression and Disinformation

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join