It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander

Be queer all you want, but you should only be adopting kids that would not otherwise have a home. Queer homes are no more ideal than single-parent homes. Please understand, I am not a homophobe and I don't assume queers are rapists. But I do believe that the ideal home is one of a male and female parentage role, that than a single parent or single polarity couple.

I don't care what you think. If I want to adopt a child I will, if I don't...I won't. I am a godmother and an aunt and I love those two roles very much. I know being a parent is a lot harder, but that's why I give it a lot of thought and would never act on impulse.
Besides...you were having sex with mentally unstable teenage girls. That shows your character. You don't care about the consequences, you act on impulse....Just like a randy dog would.
edit on 21-6-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
]Just to articulate, I guess I was kind of dumb not realizing that my runner stopped popping, but maybe that was why i got up to check that night. And of course too, they didn't always break. And to add to that token, fora all I know, that baby wasn't mine.

And that is something that no woman will ever have to endure. Was that dead child yours? Sorry, we can't tell you. That's like living The Vanishing folks.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

Be queer all you want, but you should only be adopting kids that would not otherwise have a home. Queer homes are no more ideal than single-parent homes. Please understand, I am not a homophobe and I don't assume queers are rapists. But I do believe that the ideal home is one of a male and female parentage role, that than a single parent or single polarity couple.

I don't care what you think. If I want to adopt a child I will, if I don't...I won't. I am a godmother and an aunt and I love those two roles very much. I know being a parent is a lot harder, but that's why I give it a lot of thought and would never act on impulse.
Besides...you were having sex with mentally unstable teenage girls. That shows your character. You don't care about the consequences, you act on impulse....Just like a randy dog would.
edit on 21-6-2011 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

Excuse me? I was 15 years old and a victim of statutory rape if you must know, so don't give me that crap.

I would have defended your position to some degree, but you have just relegated yourself to the same assumption socio-political assumption bracket of Mirage. Shame on you too.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

You said you were both teens, at least according to a previous post. How was I supposed to know it was statutory rape?

Anyway...I didn't meant to come off nasty, but I just don't see why people pursue these situations.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

You said you were both teens, at least according to a previous post. How was I supposed to know it was statutory rape?

Anyway...I didn't meant to come off nasty, but I just don't see why people pursue these situations.

Yes, we were both teens. Maybe you should check yourself before you run your mouth, because I got all sorts of baggage in this conversation. Unless of course I should just talk smack about how all queers are pervs and kiddi freaks. But no. I didn't do that did I? I didnt jump to conclusion about you. Guess I should have. How was I supposed to know?

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Cobra Man.....careful what you say from here on in because I've never laughed so hard on ATS since I became a member and I really need to pop up for air from time to time!

Now whats this about statutory rape committed between two teens poking around in places they should'nt? Being so young and all, not able to fathom what it means to bring a child in the world and taking care of it for 18 years.....but not to worry......thats what abortions are for, right? Yeah, no worries.....next. Oh hang on.....was'nt your fault, she dumped your grubby sperm bag that already poured out in to the garbage can up between her legs to intentionally get pregnant because she likes having abortions. Lucky for you she did'nt have a parent like me because I would had hunted you down like a dog and you would beg for mercy. Did her father ever find out who got his precious daughter pregnant?

You think we care whether your condoms break or not? I hope you had a vasectomy. If it was my little girl.....I would had given you one then and there on the spot.....and a circumcism while I'm at it.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

What I find so funny is Cobra Man's stories because they're absolute bloody nonsence and far fetched.....thats why!

Got to give him credit where it's due.....he does use condoms and bless his lil heart for struggling to get them on properly. Should I give him 1 out of 10 for trying?

The saddest part is him comparing his life now to some Hollywood flick The Vanishing.....good grief!
edit on 21-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

I think the best solution is that the child be taken away from both parents. Both parents should be sterilized and fined, if they fail they should be incarcerated. The child will be raised by foster care and will later serve in the armed forces. It's the only solution actually...

People need to start thinking about the consequences and our system as it is now doesn't allow it.

Brilliant!!!!

PolPot,Adolf Hitler,and a few Communist Leaders would agree wholeheartedly.......

Say what you will...Custody disputes are a by product of reckless breeding. People need to learn...and people learn best the hard way. At least their children will come out better than them. Without consequences people will never learn.

Custody disputes are a byproduct of the breakdown of civilization,and Gender Bias. Statistic show that the chances of a child making it,falter when a FATHER isnt around. Learn to work with the person you had a child with,instead of running to a broken judicial system,statistically improves a child's odds. The Government ISNT going to take care of you. When I think of reckless breeding,I think of third world country's,where children and adults DONT have food or Jobs. You might say we are headed down that path,but western civilization can support its own,for the time being. BTW,this learning the HARD way,doesnt always work. Ask those who are a product of the System.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I will agree with one tiny little part of your post.....children from broken homes are more likely to get into trouble or become stuck in the system.....however by saying that, they can also succeed beyond anyone's expectations and some of them have gone on to become some of the most successful people in the world. You''ll be surprised how many kids from single parent homes are in the Forbes top 100 wealthiest and among those in the top 500 entrepreneurs worldwide.

Kevin Rudd made it.....only to be kicked off the ball team by a woman!

Even Obama did it, now if he can do it....anyone with half a brain can!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Still,for EVERY Obama,there is a 100000+ kids that dont. I would love to tout the happy ending. Thats not the case for those who are stuck in the position they are stuck in. I feel reform is needed,and it starts with taking GENDER out of the equation,when it comes to placement. GUARANTEE,if mothers had to work,and the fathers received 80-90 % placement,women would be up in arms,saying,GENDER BIAS. GUARANTEED.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Move to Utah and get into Polygamy. Have many wives and many kids and live off of all the free welfare/aid those wives get.

This Polygamy family actually went on tv with their story and had to flee to Nevada after they did the show:

www.celebitchy.com/136182/sister_wives_polygamist_family_is_moving_to_nevada/

That's how you could generate revenue to pay your California child support.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Actually, a large majority of single mothers are in part time or full time employment here in Australia.

In regards to your other comments I'm going to tell you something high school teachers have told me.....

1. Children from wealthy homes in private schools are generally high achievers

2. Children from middle class 2 parent homes are generally popular kids but only average achievers

3. Children from single parent homes are either troublesome or very high achievers. Those of the troublesome usually achieve high expectations in sport. Those of very high achievers out smart, out wit all other students academically.

I'm guessing the schools around the USA would have similar results.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
2. Children from middle class 2 parent homes are generally popular kids but only average achievers

3. Children from single parent homes are either troublesome or very high achievers. Those of the troublesome usually achieve high expectations in sport. Those of very high achievers out smart, out wit all other students academically.

I'm guessing you're wrong about this, like most everything else that you've posted in this thread (how you haven't had a dozen posts deleted for blatant sexism and/or being a complete troll is beyond me).

edit on 21-6-2011 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenBeans

Well, I'm sure you'll do something about that......even I'm shocked myself LOL

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Well, I'm sure you'll do something about that......even I'm shocked myself LOL

How does it feel to be a bigot?

Don't you have some male rape victims to go laugh at?

Some male victims of domestic violence to go scoff at?

edit on 21-6-2011 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Ginga

What I find so funny is Cobra Man's stories because they're absolute bloody nonsence and far fetched.....thats why!

Got to give him credit where it's due.....he does use condoms and bless his lil heart for struggling to get them on properly. Should I give him 1 out of 10 for trying?

The saddest part is him comparing his life now to some Hollywood flick The Vanishing.....good grief!
edit on 21-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

How did you get to be so stupid at your age? I mean seriously, I know you are not that naieve. So a woman getting pregnant from a used condom is "far-fetched" huh? Hardly, it's done all the time, usually by young women of little financial means.

Can a woman get pregnant from stealing sperm from a used condom?
So i have this coworker that basically has a big mouth and was telling these other females that her cousin got pregnant from stealing used condom sperm . Then all these girls chimmed in talkin bout ppl they knew of doing it. Is this really that common cuz fer real imma start flushing them things . Can a girl really get pregnant from that?

jen_nifer Mar 02, 2009 09:42PM YOU CAN GET PREGNANT FROM SELF INSEMINATION. I AM USING A DONOR AND SELF INSEMINATING. IT DOES WORK.

edit on 21-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Actually, a large majority of single mothers are in part time or full time employment here in Australia.

In regards to your other comments I'm going to tell you something high school teachers have told me.....

1. Children from wealthy homes in private schools are generally high achievers

LINK PLEASE?

Sexual activity. In a study of 700 adolescents, researchers found that "compared to families with two natural parents living in the home, adolescents from single-parent families have been found to engage in greater and earlier sexual activity."
Source: Carol W. Metzler, et al. "The Social Context for Risky Sexual Behavior Among Adolescents," Journal of Behavioral Medicine 17 (1994).

A myriad of maladies. Fatherless children are at a dramatically greater risk of drug and alcohol abuse, mental illness, suicide, poor educational performance, teen pregnancy, and criminality.
Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, National Center for Health Statistics, Survey on Child Health, Washington, DC, 1993.

Drinking problems. Teenagers living in single-parent households are more likely to abuse alcohol and at an earlier age compared to children reared in two-parent households
Source: Terry E. Duncan, Susan C. Duncan and Hyman Hops, "The Effects of Family Cohesiveness and Peer Encouragement on the Development of Adolescent Alcohol Use: A Cohort-Sequential Approach to the Analysis of Longitudinal Data," Journal of Studies on Alcohol 55 (1994).

Drug Use: "...the absence of the father in the home affects significantly the behavior of adolescents and results in the greater use of alcohol and marijuana."
Source: Deane Scott Berman, "Risk Factors Leading to Adolescent Substance Abuse," Adolescence 30 (1995)

Sexual abuse. A study of 156 victims of child sexual abuse found that the majority of the children came from disrupted or single-parent homes; only 31 percent of the children lived with both biological parents. Although stepfamilies make up only about 10 percent of all families, 27 percent of the abused children lived with either a stepfather or the mother's boyfriend.
Source: Beverly Gomes-Schwartz, Jonathan Horowitz, and Albert P. Cardarelli, "Child Sexual Abuse Victims and Their Treatment," U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention.

Child Abuse. Researchers in Michigan determined that "49 percent of all child abuse cases are committed by single mothers."
Source: Joan Ditson and Sharon Shay, "A Study of Child Abuse in Lansing, Michigan," Child Abuse and Neglect, 8 (1984).

Deadly predictions. A family structure index -- a composite index based on the annual rate of children involved in divorce and the percentage of families with children present that are female-headed -- is a strong predictor of suicide among young adult and adolescent white males.
Source: Patricia L. McCall and Kenneth C. Land, "Trends in White Male Adolescent, Young-Adult and Elderly Suicide: Are There Common Underlying Structural Factors?" Social Science Research 23, 1994.

link

HERES MORE FACTS.........Same link........................

Psychiatric Problems. In 1988, a study of preschool children admitted to New Orleans hospitals as psychiatric patients over a 34-month period found that nearly 80 percent came from fatherless homes.
Source: Jack Block, et al. "Parental Functioning and the Home Environment in Families of Divorce," Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 27 (1988)

Uncooperative kids. Children reared by a divorced or never-married mother are less cooperative and score lower on tests of intelligence than children reared in intact families. Statistical analysis of the behavior and intelligence of these children revealed "significant detrimental effects" of living in a female-headed household. Growing up in a female-headed household remained a statistical predictor of behavior problems even after adjusting for differences in family income.
Source: Greg L. Duncan, Jeanne Brooks-Gunn and Pamela Kato Klebanov, "Economic Deprivation and Early Childhood Development," Child Development 65 (1994).
Unstable families, unstable lives. Compared to peers in two-parent homes, black children in single-parent households are more likely to engage in troublesome behavior, and perform poorly in school.
Source: Tom Luster and Hariette Pipes McAdoo, "Factors Related to the Achievement and Adjustment of Young African-American Children." Child Development 65 (1994): 1080-1094

Need I go on???????????????

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Ahhhhh yeah Cobra......especially if she was only a young teenage girl at the time.....and you should'nt had even gone there in the first place at the age of 15!

I too was once 15 and although not sexually active at that age....I would never had come up with something like that and I'm absolutely sure most other women would agree while memorizing their mindset at that age.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You don't like the fact that many kids from a single parent family do well in school and become successful and law abiding citizens. It all comes down to the custodial parent. It's hard work for any parent regardless of whether they are divorced or not but if you create an environment where you set boundaries and keep the child focused, the sky's the limit. Where I come from, Education Education Education is priority. You get involved with your child. We are similar to the Tiger mum but more balanced. We teach our children to value education on both an academic and spiritual level. If they have no interest in a musical instrument, they have to have an interest in sport; they have no other choice in the matter. Yes we can be overbearing at times but we are also very protective of our children.

You don't need to have alot of wealth to get your child where he or she needs to go.

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Ahhhhh yeah Cobra......especially if she was only a young teenage girl at the time.....and you should'nt had even gone there in the first place at the age of 15!

I too was once 15 and although not sexually active at that age....I would never had come up with something like that and I'm absolutely sure most other women would agree while memorizing their mindset at that age.

When did I ever say SHE was 15. If she was, it wouldn't have been statutory rape. But regardless, it is still rape to steal a man's seed against his will.

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join