It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

Thanks Gina.....my coffee almost ended up splattered on my monitor

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

Wow, have you considered sending them a Jenny Craig's cookbook?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by yzzyUK

Wow, have you considered sending them a Jenny Craig's cookbook?

I have no idea what that is... I would like to send the woman a STOP HAVING CHILDREN AND DUMPING THE MEN book and have it plugged up her birth canal.... 6 children with 3 men and she's onto her next already...

But I 'think' that might be illegal?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

Here's what Jenny Craig is all about.....I'm sure you have something like this in the UK:

www.jennycraig.com.au...

So your new partner has 2 kids with this absolutely delightful woman? Are your kids his too?

I don't know of any woman on welfare collecting child support and got rich out of it.

Do you have any clothing warehouse outlets in your neck of the woods ?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Sonny.....

I'm well aware of non-custodial mothers not paying child support; many of which have gone on to re-marry and are stay at home wives. Personally I think they should go forth and work to pay child support. I'm not going to argue with you there. Oh hang on, correct me if I'm wrong but was it you that stated an unemployed parent should have custody of the children since they have nothing else better to do with their time?

edit on 24-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Can you give me a LINK to state "many" WOMEN go on to remarry and are stay at home wives?????
Or is this OPINION again................

Ive said MANY times that the system is GENDER BIAS. MORE cases then not,its the WOMEN who gets the children,not based on better parent,not based on employment,but based on GENDER. You prove me wrong on that one,OK??????????????????????????????????????

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I don't know of any woman on welfare collecting child support and got rich out of it.

If you're single with kids and an average income you have no reason to expect any better than a lower middle class lifestyle (yet when Women divorce they often expect to maintain their upper middle class lifestyles and judges are happy to accomodate them because it = more money from the federal government).

Meanwhile the Father is plunged into abject poverty.

It DOES NOT cost all that much to feed/clothe/shelter kids... you look for deals, my wife just got a years supply of pasta for a whooping .38 cents, we raise chickens in the backyard (virtually free) and get twenty eggs a day, we have a huge garden (more free food). High quality clothes can be had for next to nothing from Goodwill.

Of course if you buy everything retail, do nothing for yourself etc. etc. it will cost a lot - that doesn't mean you need the government to coerce more money out of your ex it just means that you're DUMB and/or LAZY (and that you probably shouldn't have custody to start with).

edit on 24-6-2011 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

reply to post by yzzyUK

Here's what Jenny Craig is all about.....I'm sure you have something like this in the UK:

www.jennycraig.com.au...

So your new partner has 2 kids with this absolutely delightful woman? Are your kids his too?

Do you have any clothing warehouse outlets in your neck of the woods ?

So this poor woman is being screwed over by the US gender-bias support system, and your best answer for her is to find the local donation bin and send her step-kids a diet book? You're unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
To re add CHILDSUPPORT CARDS, that will moniter purchases made related to the youth w/ rollover potentials.....

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenBeans

Even if you don't have a garden, and you're living in a rented apartment, there is no reason why a father should be required to pay more than $50 per week for a child. In fact, $25 a week might even be considered reasonable, since the father is only required to pay HALF the costs.

Now once again, considering that the max food stamp allowance for a full grown man in $200 a month, we can estimate that a child will cost no more than that same amount per month. Cut that in half, the father is responsible for $100 per month. Now granted, the father should also have to contribute to things like clothing and school pencils, but let us also consider the fact that by sharing meals with the mother and any step-siblings, the cost per meal is actually lowered, making it possible for the child to survive on even less than the $200 a month figure, and allowing some funds to be put aside in savings for those other needs.

For example, when I was living on my own, $200 was difficult to get the best nutrition. Lots of ramen and mac n cheese. But now that I contribute my $200 to a pool, where we buy in bulk, I eat pretty well, lots of meat and fresh veggies. Still can't afford fresh fish, but it sure beats being a ramen gourmet.

So, the short end of it is this. $25 a week support from a man is all that should be required by law. Even $50 a week would be generous. Anything more than that should never, under any circumstances be REQUIRED by law. Now don't get me wrong, any father worth spit as a man would willingly contribute more, either directly, or perhaps into investments for the child's future and adult education, but what we are talking about here is what should be required by law. And I simply cannot see justification for anything beyond $50 a week.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
My husband and I live on tiny tiny amounts of money because he has to pay CS to his ex in America. Just because he now lives in the UK doesn't mean he doesn't have to pay and just because this family lives in poverty doesn't mean he can ask to pay less.

No one cares that he gives his other children more money than we as a family live on in the UK a month.

The US system is rubbish, it makes women rich and men want to kill themselves because they end up not being able to support either family.

Yes,this happens often and has allowed you as a woman to see what happens to a man,who`s probably only fault was to be with that type of women in the first place.

But what are all you men going to do about this besides moan? Nothing... so while my step children in America get fatter (and boy are they fat) my children here are having to go to school in uniform on a non school uniform day as we can't afford nice new clothes and they'd be picked on.

It sucks.

If your going to wait for american men to fix the situation the government has caused your going to be in for a loooonng wait.

If your in such dire straights financially I`d like to give some advice through people I have known and have achieved myself.

Purely example...

If a person can suck up their pride(which shouldn`t be hard to do if in dire circumstances for themselves and family) a person can become weathy with a bucket a squeegee and some transport,register a business (inexpesive) put an ad in the paper and target certain areas and clean/wash peoples windows,if a person has the will to succeed he/she will make more money in one month than your average person.I know that to do our house here it would cost around $100 Au and would take take approx 1-2 hours.Do the math of what you could earn in a week,with very little overheads,with all the tax perks of being in business.What does one have to lose if they are already in dire straights? you can still have other employment while the business is in its first stages.Then save money and do something else.

I`ve known a guy who did exactly this and he laughed while telling me when people see his house and see what I do for a living they must think I sell drugs.

A family friend of my parents when I was about 10 had no profession or career he started a business cleaning offices and public toilets I used to go out and help him and make 20 cents now and then,in a few years this guy and his family were living in a luxurious double story house with land that backed onto the river in an expensive area of our city, my dad was an engineer and yet we struggled as a family on many occasions.

So it depends what people are willing to do to change ones situation in normal everyday families,its even harder when the CSS comes in to play,yet with a bit of get up and go a person can keep up or choose to pay more CS while making a comfortable life for themself.

That takes getting out from under the full force of wieght under the thumb of the government or others.

But what are all you men going to do about this besides moan?Nothing...

Now what are you two going to do about it?
edit on 24-6-2011 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Liejunkie update: Stardate 6-24-2011.

I went on a 120 mile mission to pay the man(the county gov't) his dues. It was nine years worth of $3 a month fees.

They were not happy in the letter.

Payed in excess of $300 and avoided contempt of court.............

Liejunkie out.

PS.............It was the county dues, they issue a 3 dollar a month fee for processing your information for the state.

What a sham..............

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Liejunkie update: Stardate 6-24-2011.

If only you could give them your Captains log.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander

The poor woman said her husband's kids were fat, very fat. She was quite specific about that fact. Perhaps the mother of the kids could save $$$ on food by cutting down their intake so there's more food to go around.....

What do you want me to do......she shacked up with a man who has two kids in the USA and probably has more in the UK. The man's a beast for going around sharing his DNA then bolts not to a different state, but a different country!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

The poor woman said her husband's kids were fat, very fat. She was quite specific about that fact. Perhaps the mother of the kids could save $$$ on food by cutting down their intake so there's more food to go around.....

What do you want me to do......she shacked up with a man who has two kids in the USA and probably has more in the UK. The man's a beast for going around sharing his DNA then bolts not to a different state, but a different country!

So you admit that the kids are fat and over-eating on this guys' dime, and then blame him for not having enough money to go around. Your flawed hypocritical logic never ceases to amaze me. The answer is not a diet book, the answer is to cut off funding and let the kids learn to live on ramen like he has to.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

How am I supposed to know what the mother of her 6 kids to 3 different fathers (with another on the way) puts in her shopping trolley.....

for all I know it's probably full of carbs, icecream, fizzy drinks, fried chicken and well....just junk. That verses fresh produce thats probably now long radiated by Japanese and American radiation plumes!

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Yeah just what the mother needs more money.Or are you saying if they eat less the family in the UK can then pay less so they dont have to struggle to get by? nope didn`t think so,it was just more of your vomit.

You know this how?

How do you know this man is a beast and wasn`t denied access to his own children etc.Is it a crime for a man to move on in life? the crime that I see so much (which could be in case as well) is that the children are not in his custody and care.

Cause it sure dosn`t sound as if the mother is doing a bang up job.

At least people have made an informed opinion towards yourself based on so much of what you have said.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

How am I supposed to know what the mother of her 6 kids to 3 different fathers (with another on the way) puts in her shopping trolley.....

for all I know it's probably full of carbs, icecream, fizzy drinks, fried chicken and well....just junk. That verses fresh produce thats probably now long radiated by Japanese and American radiation plumes!

All the more reason for this guy to not pay.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

The man can't move on with his life, but notice how Mirage sticks up for the woman moving on with 6 fatties and 3 more men.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Can't you both pay attention to the woman's post?

The man shacked up with a woman and had two kids with her, then he went and shacked up with another....although it is not clear if the 2nd partner's kids are his. I'll assume they are.

The man was denied access to his kids? HE LEFT THE USA AND MOVED TO THE UK! HELLOOOOOO!

Do you in all honesty think I give a damn what the 3 of you think? Sniff snifff.....I'm going to cryyyyyyyyy hahahahahaha

Tell me....are your kids fat too? The obesity problem among kids in Australia is worse than in the USA. At least where I come from our kids are tall, very very tall and slender.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

They made it to 4"9'?

If you don't care, then you can go away and let the grownups talk.

You assume he "shacked up" when I believe the woman said he was married to that woman. Either way, it's a more fair assumption than you assuming that he is spreading his seed all over the globe without any thought of the consequences.

And maybe he moved to the UK to start a new life since he couldn't see his kids anyway. Or maybe he had to in order to follow his career to keep feeding the little fatties back in the States.

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join