It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander

No, they stand over me at 6'7 and 6'3. The tallest in our family stands at 7'2. Now you try buying shoes for kids in a country that only supplies up to size 13 and in rare cases 14 when they have feet at size 15 and 18. I only breed giants!

The UK woman knew what she was getting herself in for when she shacked up with him. Desperate times in the UK?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

No, they stand over me at 6'7 and 6'3. The tallest in our family stands at 7'2. Now you try buying shoes for kids in a country that only supplies up to size 13 and in rare cases 14 when they have feet at size 15 and 18. I only breed giants!

The UK woman knew what she was getting herself in for when she shacked up with him. Desperate times in the UK?

And the US woman knew what she was getting into when she shacked up with him too.

I really don't care how tall your kids are. Sorry for your short person complex and that you weren't allowed to have your boys circumcised.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

The man shacked up with a woman and had two kids with her, then he went and shacked up with another....although it is not clear if the 2nd partner's kids are his. I'll assume they are.

Like usual you pre judge and its done with your own gender biase.

The man was denied access to his kids?

How do you know he wasn`t?

Do you in all honesty think I give a damn what the 3 of you think? Sniff snifff.....I'm going to cryyyyyyyyy hahahahahaha

I have yet to see you take advice which is for your own benifet,I cant see that ever changing.So troll away.

HE LEFT THE USA AND MOVED TO THE UK! HELLOOOOOO!

bye bye.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

I'm not short by any means. I probably hover over you.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Ahhhhhhhh it's obvious the man has no access to his kids if he lives on the other side of the world. The kids did'bt move.......he did!

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

How do you know he had access in the States?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

That would be good for the ease of short men to check if your circumsized if there are any out there weird enough to care such as yourself.

Even though I would feel sorry for those men or midgets in the same shopping isle as you regardless.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Because he lives in the UK.

If he had access issues while he had still resided in the USA.....thats what Family Courts are for. You are only assuming as I am of the UK children he may or may not had fathered.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Lol, I will refrain from smashing you with a barrage of "hover over" jokes, and just tell you that my sneakers are custom made.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Uhhhhhhhhhhh I'm not a man!

Come on skippy.....grow a brain

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

You wear stilettos? LOL

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

reply to post by gps777

Because he lives in the UK.

If he had access issues while he had still resided in the USA.....thats what Family Courts are for. You are only assuming as I am of the UK children he may or may not had fathered.

And who's to say he didn't already fight it out in family court?

The kids in the UK are irrelevant unless you are going to place larger blame on the American woman for having even MORE children by MORE lovers than him.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

You wear stilettos? LOL

You just got served.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

reply to post by gps777

Uhhhhhhhhhhh I'm not a man!

Come on skippy.....grow a brain

Duhhh! I have always known you are a women,since first reading one of your posts.Women can get circumsized.

Now read it again.

you say you have travelled extensively,and as they say travel broadens the mind,it hasn`t done much for your intelligence,broaden? well done fat head.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Who's to blame? Sounds like they are both as bad as eachother! They reap what they sow.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Who's to blame? Sounds like they are both as bad as eachother! They reap what they sow.

The hypocrisy is that when a women does it,you say "so what ,good for her for moving on in her life"

But when you assume a man has done it you call him a beast.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
i did not leave the discussion...was locked out of my account and as of today i am still locked out...so i created a new account and asked for help from the mods...hope to chime in on my thread with my real account soon

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Good to see your still alive Cadreamer.
edit on 26-6-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CobraCommander

en.wikipedia.org...

Now all staff/carers working in group homes are required to pass an illegal substance and alcohol screening. Where does your rum fall in to that catagory?

I won't even get started with the education/skills & experience requirements necessary to work in group homes of both wards of the state and group homes for adults with disabilities because you don't have the proper training nor the academic requirements. Remember what you told us? You were homeless when your "woman" allegely managering a group home of problem children picked you up from off the streets and decided you were her Knight in shining armour.......

I can pull up all the academic and education skills you'll need if you like......just one click of the button

Perhaps you'd like to discuss it with sonny and skippy in private before answering?

edit on 24-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Nothing you said there is supported by the link. Please quote from the link any section where it says that drug testing is a Federal requirement, or that there are minimum standards of education for qualification.

My first job working in a group home setting was with the Devereaux foundation and all I had not even set foot in a college yet at that point in my life. You are nothing but an outright liar.

EDIT to add: But for your information, homeless does not mean stupid. I have a degree in sociology, and in criminal justice, as well as several professional licenses and trade school certifications. So what more would you like to know about my personal life?
edit on 24-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

my ex wife worked in a group home for several years with no college education at all... full time night staff... her only qualification was that she is deaf and so where all of the children...

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

It would be fair if more women were forced to pay child support but it's very rare to hear. Mostly because it's very rare to hear about a man getting custody, even if the wife is a complete screw up and a horrible mother.

The entire system is anti-father .. according to the establishment and society, fathers don't matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join