It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CobraCommander

I was just catching up on another thread that I posted on www.abovetopsecret.com...

then check out her post and the replies she got,especially this One,is this not what we have been saying all along.In the hope she might wake up to herself.

lmao

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Cobra man.....

Homeless means got no money, got no job, got no home! It happens to the best of those who have an education.....except you still don't have the correct education, skills or experience to run a group home.

In order to run a group home you must be screened for illegal substance and alcohol abuse; thats a requirement to my knowledge, in the USA, Australia, NZ, Canada and the UK.

If I knew what state you live in I can be even more specific as to the academic requirements with just the click of a button.

I'm still reading up their website in regards to food stamps (SNAP) and the homeless, lots to read but I think I know more now how your system works now than I do ours over here.

Sonny.....

I'm well aware of non-custodial mothers not paying child support; many of which have gone on to re-marry and are stay at home wives. Personally I think they should go forth and work to pay child support. I'm not going to argue with you there. Oh hang on, correct me if I'm wrong but was it you that stated an unemployed parent should have custody of the children since they have nothing else better to do with their time?

edit on 24-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

Hey skippy............You sound desperate to move over a post from a completely different thread of a completely different topic .

Maybe you want to jump over to Hussein's thread too?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Cobra man.....

Homeless means got no money, got no job, got no home! It happens to the best of those who have an education.....except you still don't have the correct education, skills or experience to run a group home.

Yet again you show us how stupid you really are. I was homeless for over two years and still maintained a full time job for the majority of that time. Now granted, the amount of money that I earned was not enough to secure another apartment in this high-cost area, but I was not without money or a job, and in fact, was not even able to collect foodstamps at that time because I earned too much money to qualify.

Now, you show me where there is ANY local, state or federal mandate as to education, skills, or work experience that is required to work in or be an administrator of a group home.

IRC48415... Direct Support Professional - 2nd Shift (3pm - 11pm) Devereux PA Adult Services - Ferdinand - Berwyn, PA Direct Care Devereux Pennsylvania Adult Services campus is located on 35 beautiful, wooded acres near the historic Main Line in Berwyn, Pennsylvania, specializing in a residential program, community-based group homes and apartment living for 18 through the life span with Autism and intellectual disabilities. Working at PA Adult Services will allow you the opportunity to "Make a Difference" in the lives of our clients. Our staff foster therapeutic relationships with the clients and work together as a team with strong emphasis on individualized service delivery and positive approaches. Respite care is provided for families and companions caring for an individual with special needs. Short and long-term respite care is available on our campus or in the care recipient's home. We provide respite care for adults over the age of 21 with mental retardation, psychiatric disorders, developmental disabilities and for individuals with medical complexities and physical limitations. The Shops at Devereux, founded in 1962, is a vocational training center composed of several workshops that function as small businesses. These businesses give our individuals the opportunity to learn marketable skills in a realistic work setting. This allows them to learn socially appropriate behaviors as they work toward employment within the local community. Workers receive paychecks for the work they do, and learn how to budget and save the money they earn. Join Devereux as we prepare to enter our second century of service positioned as the nation's largest non-profit behavioral healthcare provider! Berwyn, PA, US 06/23/2011 Full Time

devoracledmz1.devereux.org.../oracle/apps/irc/candidateSelfService/webui/VisHomePG&_ri=821&OAPB=IRC_BRAND&_ti=1369506591&lan guage_code=US&p_home_url=/OA_HTML/IrcVisitor.jsp&OASF=IRC_VIS_HOME_PAGE&OAHP=IRC_EXT_SITE_VISITOR_APPL&oapc=2&oas=L3GoLpqAToZfTUVp-um2PA..

Nope, nothing there in that job description. And that is a special needs foundation. Our home is not even for developmentally disabled.

In order to run a group home you must be screened for illegal substance and alcohol abuse; thats a requirement to my knowledge, in the USA, Australia, NZ, Canada and the UK.

To your knowledge. You have no knowledge, You are stupid and you are wrong. Alcohol is not illegal and therefore cannot be tested for. Some places do drug testing, others do not. I was not drug tested for this job, but passed without a problem when I was tested for a position as a uniformed officer. There is nothing illegal or even against policy of my organization for me to have a few rum and cokes when I am off duty.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

reply to post by gps777

Hey skippy............You sound desperate to move over a post from a completely different thread of a completely different topic .

Maybe you want to jump over to Hussein's thread too?

You forbid your daughter to date uncircumcised men?
Do you inspect them personally? Check for cleanliness and functionality?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
heck, I'd be happy if they just started doing two things....
first...if the family courts would place the welfare of the kids number one....that means if dad is better suited overall (not just financially) to be the primary custodian, then he gets the kids, if mom is, then she gets them, and well, in cases where both are suitable parents, we find a way for them to share custody...

and two, the clean up the bookkeeping at the collection of child support, so there's no more "lost" revenues....and not so deadbeat, deadbeat dads...
ya think the gov't can do this much for us???

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

So while you earned in fulltime employment you did'nt acquire shared accomodation? How were you able to sleep, shower etc ? I'm just trying to figure out what you deem homeless.....to me it means without a roof over one's head, unable to shower, cook or sleep. Did you sleep in that time?

So you are from Pennsylvania? Not a bad spot!

I don't know a whole lot about our welfare system here because I'm not in the system nor have ever applied for it. Maybe skippy knows more than I. I only know how the Family Courts and CSA works.

You can't have a job within the group home because technically you're not employed there. Your "woman", her sister and 2 associates are. You said you were homeless and offered shelter there free of charge in leu of helping about. These are your words. I'm saying that group homes run and funded by Govt for Wards of the State and group homes for adults with disabilities also run and funded by Govt/organisations do not allow volunteers living and working in them. They have strict criteria especially where children under the age of 18 are concerned.

Of course my daughter does'nt date uncircumcised males. Most on ATS know that and it's no secret.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

Spot on....could'nt agree more

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I am a volunteer. The state does not regulate who can or can not live in this house as it is private property. I am on the books as a volunteer for tax purposes and to give me the credentials I need to conduct business for the house.

If you would like to learn more about homelessness, I suggest you start another thread and maybe I'll stop by and school you on that topic too.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

reply to post by dawnstar

Spot on....could'nt agree more

Yeah, until Dawnstar goes back and reads the verbal vomit you have spewed all over this thread.
edit on 24-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Of course my daughter does'nt date uncircumcised males. Most on ATS know that and it's no secret.

How would you possibly know if he's circumcised or not? As Cobra asked do you check each guy on the first meeting? Most folks with decent morals get to know their partner first, a steady courtship which then leads to sex once the two are in love and committed to one another. Who in their right mind would end a good relationship just over an extra bit of skin?
edit on 24-6-2011 by Ginga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

If a woman I was dating ever asked me that I would think she was bat# and I would never call her again. Especially is she told me her mother needed to know.
edit on 24-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

I'm confused......I don't think Cobra cares for that topic on this thread and it was neither the two of us that brought it up in the first place! HELLO !

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

What an absurd thing. Is your daughter really so superficial?

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Ginga

I'm confused......I don't think Cobra cares for that topic on this thread and it was neither the two of us that brought it up in the first place! HELLO !

Inspectherpenis.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

reply to post by Ginga

I could ask it on the other thread where it's more on topic, but I doubt you'd answer it there either.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

No, thats just how we have conducted family business for the past 5 thousand years or so

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

of course you can, I'll answer you if you dare me to

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
If I was in a situation, and had a kid from a unilateral decision of a woman, I am moving somewhere she can't touch my money.

Where is that then?

My husband and I live on tiny tiny amounts of money because he has to pay CS to his ex in America. Just because he now lives in the UK doesn't mean he doesn't have to pay and just because this family lives in poverty doesn't mean he can ask to pay less.

No one cares that he gives his other children more money than we as a family live on in the UK a month.

The US system is rubbish, it makes women rich and men want to kill themselves because they end up not being able to support either family.

But what are all you men going to do about this besides moan? Nothing... so while my step children in America get fatter (and boy are they fat) my children here are having to go to school in uniform on a non school uniform day as we can't afford nice new clothes and they'd be picked on.

It sucks.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Ginga

of course you can, I'll answer you if you dare me to

Wow, I don't think I've dared anybody since high school
Wherever, I can't imagine any answer you give would sound sane. Trying to imagine how that conversation goes in your house:

Daughter: Mum, I've met this really cute guy.
Mum: Have you checked for foreskin yet?
Daughter: Urgh, mum you're gross!

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join