It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men and Child support. What is the answer?

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by CobraCommander

You said you were both teens at the time.....now was she 15,16 or 17 years of age? Is there much difference other than the fact she was'nt an adult?

Here's a little sample action...

S 130.65-a Aggravated sexual abuse in the fourth degree. 1. A person is guilty of aggravated sexual abuse in the fourth degree when: (a) He or she inserts a foreign object in the vagina, urethra, penis or rectum of another person and the other person is incapable of consent by reason of some factor other than being less than seventeen years old; or (b) He or she inserts a finger in the vagina, urethra, penis or rectum of another person causing physical injury to such person and such person is incapable of consent by reason of some factor other than being less than seventeen years old. 2. Conduct performed for a valid medical purpose does not violate the provisions of this section. Aggravated sexual abuse in the fourth degree is a class E felony.

NYS law

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

You said you were both teens at the time.....now was she 15,16 or 17 years of age? Is there much difference other than the fact she was'nt an adult?

End all be all, the fact that she was 19, and I was 15, makes her a rapist. Moreover. there are aggravating factors as I was repeatedly raped by my caregiver up to and including, a forced pregnancy. Sadly, there is no law for that. Which also begs the question WHY there is no law against forced and coerced fathering, which cuts right to the chase..
edit on 23-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I have twelve children in my charge, I know full well the cost of living. And yes, I live on $50 a week. The max benefit for food stamps.

...for one person......
wonder what the max benefit is for a family of 13???

so, what do you do, sell your food stamps and pay the rent on a 6 or 7 bedroom house? when you or the kids get sick, I suppose charity pays the bills??? how do you get to the doctors????

ya, you might get $50 a week in food stamps, but how much are you siphoning off the kid's support money and resources?

the foster care system and parenting is a big scam all to itself!!! I've known many kids who ended up wearing rags to school, while foster mom and dad had anything and everything they wanted!

edit on 23-6-2011 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

All household expenses are accounted for to the penny. They only thing I "take" from the kids is a bedroom in the house for myself. It's basically free rent for me in exchange for cooking cleaning paying bills and keeping the accounts straight.

I don't go to the doctors. Some of the kids here have medical plans, some don't.

You can't "sell" food stamps. There are no actual stamps. It is a debit card that will not pay for any non-food purchases.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Explain to all us sane parents how you pay your rent, food, ultilities (phone, electricity, gas, internet), clothing, car maintinance all on $50.00 per week? Even those on the unemployment received alot more than that!

First....let's start with your income and you know damn well it's not $50.00 a week!

I used to work in a home for those with disabilities where the adults with disabilities lived independantly....usually up to 6-8 in a large house that was managed by an organisation funded mostly by Govt. They had round the clock carers who would stay in these homes and were PAID by the organisation (or Govt) who owns these homes. The carers are not offered free board in leu of housework etc. They are paid a wage. I know, because we had alot correspondance with these carers running these homes all over the USA. You did not foster the children you allege on this thread at all. I know how the system works there so stop talking porkies!

edit on 23-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Explain to all us sane parents how you pay your rent, food, ultilities (phone, electricity, gas, internet), clothing, car maintinance all on $50.00 per week? Even those on the unemployment received alot more than that!

First....let's start with your income and you know damn well it's not $50.00 a week!

I used to work in a home for those with disabilities where the adults with disabilities lived independantly....usually up to 6-8 in a large house that was managed by an organisation funded mostly by Govt. They had round the clock carers who would stay in these homes and were PAID by the organisation (or Govt) who owns these homes. The carers are not offered free board in leu of housework etc. They are paid a wage. I know, because we had alot correspondance with these carers running these homes all over the USA. You did not foster the children you allege on this thread at all. I know how the system works there so stop talking porkies!

All household expenses are accounted for to the penny...........

Why is that so hard to believe? Its the CHILDREN'S money,not his. Wish everyone that ran a group home ran it that way. Maybe you wouldnt see the fraud,that occurs today. Same goes for food pantry's. You think those cooking,and cleaning get paid? Most are there,doing work,so they can eat,or Volunteering. Why do food pantrys KEEP asking for donations? So the ones running the pantry's,can live like queens and kings? Stop with the nonsense already.

Group homes for troubled teens closing after 18 years

Maybe his is non-profit,and he wishes not to share its location,did you ever figure that?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I know a guy who lives on $1500 a year who doesn't accept any form of welfare, so it's not as outlandish as you make it sound, the vast majority of what most people view as necessities are luxuries. He lives quite comfortably on that amount too.

edit on 23-6-2011 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans

what most people view as necessities are luxuries.

Probably the single biggest problem in society today.

Star for you!
edit on 23-6-2011 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

There is no such thing as non-profit organisations. They don't exist!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

non-profit organisations dont exist........

non-profit organizations do...................
Plenty of them. Some pay their employees.Some are strictly volunteer based. You know,its hard debating ANYTHING with you. You come with no facts,just opinions.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

It's called survival hot-rod. My woman is the lead, she is the one who gets paid and the checks all come in her name in a monthly allotment. She then dispenses a salary from that account to her sister and two other employees. And then from that same account, we budget out all of the other utilities and expenses. I take no salary, in return, I have a place to stay. I was homeless before I made this arrangement so it has worked out quite well for all of us.

All of the utilities are paid by the state and sponsoring organizations. I have no car, but I do use the "house" car when necessary. I am the one who does all the grocery shopping too, so that's about the only time I actually have to drive anywhere.

I do some side jobs here and there, but I cannot rely on that money and usually wind up blowing it on movie night at the theater or something.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Our house is primarily for runaways and troubled teens, but right now we have some overflow of younger children from a city-run children's home where my woman also works part-time three overnights a week. She had worked there full-time for many years until finally taking over this house as the primary.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans

I know a guy who lives on $1500 a year who doesn't accept any form of welfare, so it's not as outlandish as you make it sound, the vast majority of what most people view as necessities are luxuries. He lives quite comfortably on that amount too.

edit on 23-6-2011 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)

Indeed. With my shelter and utility expenses paid, I really want for very little. Right now I am trying to save up for a new computer with the little money I make from some side-jobs, I like to go out to dinner once in a while or something, I have a bit of a rum and tobacco habit, but my only steady income is $200 a month in food stamps. It's not exactly ideal, but I don't stress out. I am glad to have a place to stay doing something important.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

There is no profit in this house. Any "profit" we do get goes right back into structural maintenance, or rec activities for the kids.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Name just one non-profit organisation and I'll show you a real live fairy!

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

And that's why there is no such thing as a non-profit organisation. You have to make a profit for maintinance, extras and for those "rainy" days!!!

Sonny can show me one single non-profit organisation and he can also post their end of year financials to support his claim. I know how they work very very well.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

reply to post by sonnny1

non-profit organisations dont exist........

non-profit organizations do...................
Plenty of them. Some pay their employees.Some are strictly volunteer based. You know,its hard debating ANYTHING with you. You come with no facts,just opinions.

Not even opinions. Just stupid crap. No such thing as non-profits. Lol. What a dunce. I think she's the one who's disabled and probably never had any kids at all.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

And that's why there is no such thing as a non-profit organisation. You have to make a profit for maintinance, extras and for those "rainy" days!!!

Sonny can show me one single non-profit organisation and he can also post their end of year financials to support his claim. I know how they work very very well.

A nonprofit organization (abbreviated as NPO, also known as a not-for-profit organization[1]) is an organization that does not distribute its surplus funds to owners or shareholders, but instead uses them to help pursue its goals

en.wikipedia.org...

Quite obviously, you know squat.
edit on 23-6-2011 by CobraCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

So what you are saying to me is your "girlfriend", her sister and 2 other mates are running the show.....not you because my bet is the state and organisation running the show does'nt even know you exist.....unless of course you are one of the kids. You were homeless before you made this private er um "arrangement" of sorts? I doubt whether a Manageress running a group home for kids belonging to the state is going to pick up some fella off the streets, partner up with him as common spouses in a home funded by the state funded Govt and a private organisation! I know exactly how these homes are run! Either you are on the books (for which you are privy to a police check) or you're not. If you are not on the books, you are not allowed there as a live-in. It's as simple as that.

Now...explain to me how you got hold of your $200.00 a month food stamps. Are you on the unemployed benefit or are you stealing food stamps from your er um "woman" which is allocated for the kids in the first place?

Hmmmm, that rum and cigarette habit is costly for a man who alleges he's only on $50.00 (in foodstamps) a week!

Tell is us some more.......

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join