It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mac420
reply to post by DevilDog0311

I don't know who you are, but people who are smarter than I am at computers can easily access your IP address find your identity and who your related to.

its called detective work & intel, and yes, thats how we got bin Laden.
edit on 4-5-2011 by mac420 because: (no reason given)

Lol what? did you say?

Thats how they got Osama by finding his IP Address ?

god damn good research there sir.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
I tune into his show, and go figure he's pushing his listeners to buy stuff..I never liked this guy, he's fake and just fear mongers to make money..

This again? over and over ...

Why do you tell us this when people have said this the exact same way, IN WORDS!

give them a star !

Or do something else...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by Chesster
By the way the gov is going to shoot you in the head and take your children.

Wow. Miserable fail on your part eh?

You completely forgot the product tie-in. You are supposed to then sell him bullet proof crap you invested in.

Crap you are right...

Sorry still getting used to this psyop.

By the way buy psyop gear. Folks, listen. when the gov comes and shoots you in the head and takes your children. You want to be dressed like them. So you don's clash.

so does anyone have any proof this man knows what he is talking about? ANyone? real proof. Or does he just count on the lazyness of his audiene and tells them to research his nonsense?

SO far I have heard 26 statements that are bs. From many shows. can anyone find one statement that is true? WIhout name calling.

besides calling me comedian is flattery... I am a writer. And comedy is a higher intellectual function granted to those people who were honored with a brain and will power to use it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by alpinestar

Im having visions of "The Bourne Identity"! Osama went overboard but was only wounded. Then a fishing boat came along..............

Where is this nonsense coming from?

Are you so funny that you just need to fill this thread with your comedy act??

What are you even saying here?

Would you try to explain?

Or is this "POST & RUN" shiz all over again..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

unsubstantiated claim???

Tell me!

please tell! me!

i did research long before this AJ came, he talks lots of the stuff that i researched in the 70s to this time.

you are a scared human, do you even deserve to be a human, could be debated....

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by boondock-saint

The birth certificate in genuine. Why cant you birthers ever move forward?

We can clearly see you are moving forward...

What are even doing here?

Go and suck up to your Boss..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

it’s starting to ruin my reputation.??? WHAT?

You sir. are delusional to think that.

what rep? your filthy word vocabulary is strong these days?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
L...............................................m...........................................a..............................f

I JUST LOOKED AT THE ALEX WHATEVER VIDEO
So Alex Jones is basically saying that bush killed bin laden, and despite all the rhetoric he had doing his administration ON THE WAR, he kept it a secret…and you all believe that. WELL! LOL,

I can’t even and won’t even say any more, loll; you not only disgrace America, your now disgracing bush the republicans and his legacy, that’s perfect, this is the best news I have heard all week, thanks AJ, you did the work for me, now I can get away from this 100 plus flagged thread, and let all the puppets do the democrats work, and tell how the bush administration put bin laden on ice, loll…omg.. Do they not understand what this video means to republicans and the blirthers and tea partier people?

I won’t even tell them, this is too funny I swear to god!

They honestly and really think that bush would have given up that opportunity to announce bin laden was dead, OMG, this is funny.

I’m going to subscribe to this thread as my favorite, just to see Alex Jones and his sock puppet followers destroy the reputation of bush and the republicans.

i am now an alex jones fan,thanks ats your the best.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

Your Ears must be checked...

They kept their Bogyman alive, they needed him alive, even thos he was real sick in mid 90s ..

Have fun with you own created delusional life..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by lambros56
Great post.
People need to switch off their TV sets and stop believing the crap the MSM puts out.
People can knock Alex as much as they like but the reality is, he`s opening a lot of peoples eyes as to what`s going on with these corrupt governments.

The MSM is so corrupt it's not funny. Even Fox is owned by an Obama supporter (Rupert Murdoch).

The people who knock Alex Jones are either living in denial or gov shills. Even if his info is not 100% correct, 100% of the time (and whose is?) -- he makes people think. AJ has done so much to awaken people from their slumber. But more has to be done because things are going to get really ugly.

When the government shuts down Alex Jones (and his spiritual kin), even the sheeple will know the US is finished as a Republic.

OH YES ! alex jones is the best,i will start listing to him for now on,he is a true american,lol

you are getting more funny every time you write here..

You attack him like a kid would, GOOD WORK Sir. or how old are you again?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rumor21

I don't know what to believe anymore seriously.

believe alex jones,he tells the truth,lol

Here my friend you lost it...

Move along..

This is just sad...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
Thank you, Alex!!! You blew the cover off of Bin Laden. Now he, Osama, can rest in peace, he has done nothing wrong except be accused wrongly.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I suppose ALL those videos with OBL declaring Jihad against the the West were fake, as well as 9/11 and the earlier, unsuccessful WTC bombing?

Hell, even barbaric, restrictive Saudi Arabia revoked his citizenship and even before then, exiled him.

Nope! Not once has he ever did anything wrong!

no no no no ,please dont say no more...please.

This is so amusing to see people call bush a liar as well as the republicans.

They actually believe bush would have given up that opportunity to say ‘bin laden is dead, despite all the heat he took for the war.

Please let this continue, it’s a hard slap in the face to bush…and. I love it.

I hope bush doesn’t se this thread and the ones like it, but who cares.
Good job AJ, damn good job for what your basically saying about bush.

You so called "thinkers" use this Card !
What is wrong with you...

Its like echo from MSM these last days.......

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

You seem to have some form of an education, so could you do me a favor? Could you please tell an uneducated man, what exactly if anything is gained by anything/anyone by having an illegal POTUS?

Thank you kindly!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weishaupt
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

it’s starting to ruin my reputation.??? WHAT?

You sir. are delusional to think that.

what rep? your filthy word vocabulary is strong these days?

IF WHAT I SAY IS DELUSIONAL THEN SO BE IT.

If you don’t see and hear how dumb he is, by saying basically that bush is a Judas to the republicans, then so be it.

I DARE NOT BELIEVE THAT A COLD BLOODED AMERICAN SUCH AS BUSH WOULD HAVE PASSED THAT OPPORTUNITY UP. AND THAT’S 100% CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE...PERIOD!

And because ITS conclusive, means ALEX is a bold face LIE.

THAT’S MY LAST REPLY ON YOU’RE...HOAX THREAD, WITH YOUR NON CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE, DISGRACING THE INTEGRITY OF EVERY COLD BLOODED REPUBLICAN, AS WELL AS MR. BUSH AS A PRESIDENT, AND WHAT HE STOOD FOR.

HOW DARE YOU AND ALEX CALL BUSH A JUDAS !

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

what US city are the terrorists(read government) goin to hit first?
the audacity stuns me, the lies multiply daily.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Robulus

I listened to all 7 videos and it told me what I already knew, Dr Steve Pieczenik just confirms it. If you listened to part 6 there was mention of Rahm Emanuel, his father Benjamin's biography/profile was recently deleted on Wikipedia but his history as a member of the Irgun terrorist group in Israel that killed 91 British and ANZAC personel and seriously injured 40 odd more in the King David Hotel in 1946 is well known.

If Obama is re-elected by the American people, the Americans are going to get exactly what they deserve.....more of the same; lies and corruption on a massive scale. If the American people don't wake up soon, they might as well be deemed accessories to the fact and they will pay a heafty price not only for their future generations but also to those at large worldwide. All our futures are in your hands; if you don't try and fix the damage, we WILL turn our backs on you when you need us the most. But let me make this very clear, we are NOT going down with you!!!

5000+ American soldiers have lost their lives chasing a ghost that was long dead before they entered Afghanistan; a ghost that had nothing to do with Saddam and America's invasion in to Iraq immediately after 9/11. Although this all took place on George W Bush's watch, Obama kept the war machine going...at full speed at the cost of trillions of $$$. Jeez, they can't even account for a large chunk of it.

Think carefully to what Pieczenik was trying to tell you, he dropped afew hints. You all need to back track to Chicago where Obama and Rahm's "friendship" started developing.....start from there then work your way to the top just before Rahm left the White House to become mayor of Chicago. Here's another hint for you, news articles between 2009/2010 has been discussed on ATS last year in regards to certain members of Congress. Piecsenik says do your homework.....well, look no further, what he is hinting at is all here on ATS in past history archives.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Somebody kill this Thread. It' s a joke.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

Originally posted by Opspeculate

Originally posted by CoachSlamYou

Its funny people say AJ does what he does for the money, Ive been listening to his radio and watching his videos for a couple of days now and he hasnt a dollar from me.

Not true. His ad sales are based on the number of the audience. The bigger audience brings a premium on his ad time. Why do you think his radio show is always interrupted with his personalized ads for solar power generators, and vitamins, and other pyramid scheme type businesses. Or the apocalypse pack of food that lasts 5 days for 900 bucks he did the ad for himself...

If it's the apocalypse it will only last 5 days right... logic.

Umm, sure if i was an ego maniac that liked profit for information. Luckily I give it away for free with modern technology... that reaches the whole world... for pretty much free. Or a 2 dollar domain name. But you can just post it anywhere... the point is even if what he said was true whih I doubt it is driven by profit. Anything driven by profit can be corrupted, Funny the same elite class of hollywood and insiders he talks about and blasts, are the same people he ends his shows braggin about knowing. The guy is a bit of a joke. But I feel bad so many believe his profit driven mouth and buy into this. If any of what he said was true alot more people would follow it and try to make profit off it. Obviously even most con artists wouldn't go the hype public hysteria route he is following. He hangs with hollywood pothead intellectuals, and helps Charlie SHeen stay relevant... need I say more?

Consider...

A 1000 watt AM station in rural America will usually go for about $100,000 but be prepared to spend a little money to update it.

On the other end of the spectrum, most New York City stations such as WHTZ (Z-100) would probably go for $25 Million if it was sold by itself (in markets like that it usually isn't but part of a cluster of stations)

Radio stations for sale

www.radio4sale.com...

You can lease or own you still have to pay

You still have to get FCC

www.fcc.gov...

Then

Office Space
Hydro
Staff
T3 lines
Phone lines
Phone System
Admis
Techs
Serves
Workstations

etc etc

They don't give any of this stuff away so how does one finance a radio station anywhere...?

The point that it requires revenue to broadcast is not sinister...

Now giving away LARGE CASH to cover wanker bankers involved in scam after scam entrench in every faucet of corrupt America sounds sinister.

So you stay in Hotels for free... well compared to the system someone had to pay for the real estate, build a hotel, furnish it, staff it, etc etc... . If they had no intention of revenue to run a hotel then you would sleep under a bridge because there would be no hotel.

So the lesson is... you can't do squat unless you have revenue.

AJ... a Rockefeller he is not not even on the Forbes list yet

If falsehood, like truth, had but one face, we would be more on equal terms. For we would consider the contrary of what the liar said to be certain. But the opposite of truth has a hundred thousand faces and an infinite field.

If so convince ATS or anyone of your technical consultation in the real world... Luckily I give it away for free with modern technology... that reaches the whole world... for pretty much free... Let bill know at theabovenetwork.com and explain why is he wasting his money when he can do it all for 2 dollars or even free............ LOL

Major motion pictures, high-end home goods, television shows and more have all encountered superior returns from their advertising on AboveTopSecret.com. We have a team that includes an experienced online advertising professional and a seasoned direct marketer who can help you with everything from a fast-track of an immediate insertion order of banners, to a complex affinity package that includes email, podcast, video, banner, site skins, custom units, and content sponsorship programs.

Better yet start up your IT consultation business and set up cnn.com, www.cbc.ca, msnbc.com, liveleak.com etc etc...

The whois for all these sites does not point to cheap or next to free garbage hosting platforms reputably known to host warez and pedo sites.......... which one are you selling...?

ATS..........The Number-One Destination for Alternative Topics

Major motion pictures, high-end home goods, television shows and more have all encountered superior returns from their advertising on AboveTopSecret.com. We have a team that includes an experienced online advertising professional and a seasoned direct marketer who can help you with everything from a fast-track of an immediate insertion order of banners, to a complex affinity package that includes email, podcast, video, banner, site skins, custom units, and content sponsorship programs.

I am guessing this is to cover cost at ATS in Scottsdale, Arizona not profit.............

FUGAZI

Deny ignorance is what we do... just look at the watermark on everything

This motto has life. It has purpose. It demands ATS members to think.

It is a state of mind.

It is a sense of purpose.

It is a statement against the paradigm.

It is a rage against the mindless status-quo.

The idea of "deny ignorance" isn't a goal that ATS hopes to accomplish. Instead, it's a challenge. A call to all those who come here to aspire to a higher state of awareness through informed discussion and debate.

Deny ignorance is what we do.

It's how we think. It's how we talk. It's how we listen.

Ignorance is the social disease of history. Is the evil that men do, the reason history repeats, and the cause of intolerance.

We deny it. it's not welcome here. Within these boundaries, it has no strength.

Here, ignorance is denied.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I suppose it should not be so surprising that so many here would refute and try to make a joke of Alex Jones in light of what he says and foretells for many here. Yep, he is talking about many here and you had better hope he and me and those like us are wrong.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Why do the people get stuck paying for the government's "debt"?

And who are you going to side with?The people who steal your money?The people that kill you just so they have an excuse to go to war?The people who raise your taxes every year?The people who blatantly lie every chance they get?

Or the guy that tells you about these people?The guy that makes suggestions on what you can get that will help fight back against these obviously corrupt government officials?

I'll take Alex's side any day over those monsters!

Not many people care to much because they like how their life is right now..for now..but when the war comes to your city..or when your see your trusty army everywhere,there to supposedly protect you!Watch you is more like it!

"It's for your protection"..that's the biggest brainwashing bunch of bull crap I ever heard!So is saying terrorist a million times!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LexMustReturn

"Somebody kill this Thread. It' s a joke."

A joke that's touched some nerves apparently!

If you can prove that Alex is lying then prove it!But saying it doesn't make it so.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join