It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoachSlamYou
Its funny people say AJ does what he does for the money, Ive been listening to his radio and watching his videos for a couple of days now and he hasnt a dollar from me.

Not true. His ad sales are based on the number of the audience. The bigger audience brings a premium on his ad time. Why do you think his radio show is always interrupted with his personalized ads for solar power generators, and vitamins, and other pyramid scheme type businesses. Or the apocalypse pack of food that lasts 5 days for 900 bucks he did the ad for himself...

If it's the apocalypse it will only last 5 days right... logic.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I listen to Alex Jones from time to time, I think he is pretty much a joke.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ufokrazy

That's the opposite view of over 3 million daily listeners, but good for you!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ericsnow

When that alien autopsy video turned out to be a hoax back in the '90s I was a little sad. Then I saw how many viewers the fake video got and well, you said it. If all those people watch or listen, it must be true.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ericsnow

Originally posted by Ufokrazy

3 million alcoholics drug addicts!!!
edit on 4-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

Its funny people say AJ does what he does for the money, Ive been listening to his radio and watching his videos for a couple of days now and he hasnt a dollar from me.

Not true. His ad sales are based on the number of the audience. The bigger audience brings a premium on his ad time. Why do you think his radio show is always interrupted with his personalized ads for solar power generators, and vitamins, and other pyramid scheme type businesses. Or the apocalypse pack of food that lasts 5 days for 900 bucks he did the ad for himself...

Consider...

A 1000 watt AM station in rural America will usually go for about $100,000 but be prepared to spend a little money to update it.

On the other end of the spectrum, most New York City stations such as WHTZ (Z-100) would probably go for $25 Million if it was sold by itself (in markets like that it usually isn't but part of a cluster of stations)

Radio stations for sale

www.radio4sale.com...

You can lease or own you still have to pay

You still have to get FCC

www.fcc.gov...

Then

Office Space
Hydro
Staff
T3 lines
Phone lines
Phone System
Admis
Techs
Serves
Workstations

etc etc

They don't give any of this stuff away so how does one finance a radio station anywhere...?

The point that it requires revenue to broadcast is not sinister...

Now giving away LARGE CASH to cover wanker bankers involved in scam after scam entrench in every faucet of corrupt America sounds sinister.

So you stay in Hotels for free... well compared to the system someone had to pay for the real estate, build a hotel, furnish it, staff it, etc etc... . If they had no intention of revenue to run a hotel then you would sleep under a bridge because there would be no hotel.

So the lesson is... you can't do squat unless you have revenue.

AJ... a Rockefeller he is not not even on the Forbes list yet

If falsehood, like truth, had but one face, we would be more on equal terms. For we would consider the contrary of what the liar said to be certain. But the opposite of truth has a hundred thousand faces and an infinite field.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Anybody seen this expanding part of the story yet?
newsfeed.time.com...
How many sides does this shape have?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
So before you guys accuse me as a disinformation agent. I'd like to introduce myself before I get berated for my opinion. My nickname is Mully and I'm a 19 year old student at Hofstra University. I'm a Progressive who believes nearly all people are generally good and only a handful of bad apples ruin the loot. I also am a firm believer that most conspiracy theories are mostly false, with exception to a handful that are really questionable.

BTW this is my first post.

OT:

To be quite honest, I really think that what happened at the Abbottabad compound is what truly happened. I think we found out about the mysterious and almost eyesore of a compound back in August, surveilled it for quite sometime and then realized who it was in there and did the deed.

During the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan in 1980, Osama bin Laden and the Mujahideen were smuggled US, Chinese, and Saudi Arabian weapons from the Pakistani Intelligence. It is pretty obvious that Osama used those same people to hide in plain sight.

Tim Weiner, Author, Gives History of CIA and Hunt for Bin Laden

Please listen to the entirety of the link above before you make assumptions, It gives a lot of insight into what was done to hunt for Osama from 1996 to 2011 from a third and independent party.

It also seems that the operation caused quite the stir for the Pakistani military and the local Abbottabad population. For example, after "A huge window shaking bang" a person on Twitter that we all know now as ReallyVirtual tweeted about the operation and what he heard. However, he was not the only one to hear the helicopter crash. Another person on Twitter named Mohcin tweeted that his family heard the helicopter crash, as well as many other people in Abottabad. In another Tweet from the famous ReallyVirtual, he explains that "And now, a plane flying over Abbottabad.." This is pretty accurate, in fact, Pakistani jets were scrambled after reports came in that helicopters had been seen in Abottabad.

The nail in the coffin however is that both photos of the compound were taken just hours after the operation, complete with a busted "black" chopper and photos of three dead men. Which the three seem to be of Osama's son, Hamza, and Osama's courier and the courier's brother. Why would the United States government go out of its way to roll into a wealthy suburb with an alleged stealth chopper and shoot up a compound?

I know it's tough to remove the beliefs that most of the members in this thread hold and look at the actual evidence, but it's all there right in front of you.

Here are all of the links and sources of where I got my information and photos of the three men killed in the raid besides Osama.

Really Virtual's Twitter

Really Virtual's Frequently Asked Questions

Mohcin's Twitter

Pakistani Jets were Scrambled

Photos of Dead Courier, Brother, and Hamza bin Laden

Hamza bin Laden Killed in US Operation

Rumored Stealth Helicopter Used and Crashed in Operation

and finally, I'd like to repost this link,

Tim Weiner, Author, Gives History of CIA and Hunt for Bin Laden

Listen to the entire 20 minute interview, he gives a lot of insight into how operations in the past were done to try and capture Osama bin Laden and how he views the CIA. His views at the end of the interview are shared with a lot of members of this thread, including my own.

edit on 4-5-2011 by Mully because: Formatted the links incorrectly.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate

Originally posted by Chesster

Umm, sure if i was an ego maniac that liked profit for information. Luckily I give it away for free with modern technology... that reaches the whole world... for pretty much free. Or

a 2 dollar domain name. But you can just post it anywhere... the point is even if what he said was true whih I doubt it is driven by profit. Anything driven by profit can be corrupted,

Funny the same elite class of hollywood and insiders he talks about and blasts, are the same people he ends his shows braggin about knowing.

The guy is a bit of a joke. But I feel bad so many believe his profit driven mouth and buy into this. If any of what he said was true alot more people would follow it and try to make profit off it. Obviously even most con artists wouldn't go the hype public hysteria route he is following. He hangs with hollywood pothead intellectuals, and helps Charlie SHeen stay relevant... need I say more?

Consider...

A 1000 watt AM station in rural America will usually go for about $100,000 but be prepared to spend a little money to update it.

On the other end of the spectrum, most New York City stations such as WHTZ (Z-100) would probably go for $25 Million if it was sold by itself (in markets like that it usually isn't but part of a cluster of stations)

Radio stations for sale

www.radio4sale.com...

You can lease or own you still have to pay

You still have to get FCC

www.fcc.gov...

Then

Office Space
Hydro
Staff
T3 lines
Phone lines
Phone System
Admis
Techs
Serves
Workstations

etc etc

They don't give any of this stuff away so how does one finance a radio station anywhere...?

The point that it requires revenue to broadcast is not sinister...

Now giving away LARGE CASH to cover wanker bankers involved in scam after scam entrench in every faucet of corrupt America sounds sinister.

So you stay in Hotels for free... well compared to the system someone had to pay for the real estate, build a hotel, furnish it, staff it, etc etc... . If they had no intention of revenue to run a hotel then you would sleep under a bridge because there would be no hotel.

So the lesson is... you can't do squat unless you have revenue.

AJ... a Rockefeller he is not not even on the Forbes list yet

If falsehood, like truth, had but one face, we would be more on equal terms. For we would consider the contrary of what the liar said to be certain. But the opposite of truth has a hundred thousand faces and an infinite field.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Ah the Alex Jones bashing continues.

Instead of saying "he's in it for the money" or "he's been debunked over and over"..how about proving what he's been debunked on instead of just saying he's been debunked?

All I see is name calling.I don't see any proof to these accusations towards Alex!I've noticed he's been right about a lot of things!Maybe not everything but a lot of things!And he does have guests that are well respected and have the credentials and evidence to back up their theories on his show,are they all just "conspiracy theorists" too?Anybody who questions the government is a conspiracy theorist..even if you have proof!..It's ludicrous!

I think it's the title of the thread that's misleading.Because Alex didn't produce evidence to prove that it was a hoax he just said it was.So I can see why some people would think that the intent to mislead was there.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
Ah the Alex Jones bashing continues.

Instead of saying "he's in it for the money" or "he's been debunked over and over"..how about proving what he's been debunked on instead of just saying he's been debunked?

All I see is name calling.I don't see any proof to these accusations towards Alex!I've noticed he's been right about a lot of things!Maybe not everything but a lot of things!And he does have guests that are well respected and have the credentials and evidence to back up their theories on his show,are they all just "conspiracy theorists" too?Anybody who questions the government is a conspiracy theorist..even if you have proof!..It's ludicrous!

I think it's the title of the thread that's misleading.Because Alex didn't produce evidence to prove that it was a hoax he just said it was.So I can see why some people would think that the intent to mislead was there.

You are my type of person. I like proof also. everything i've said is proven on his show the few minutes I listened to him. But in those few minutes he was not right about anything.

Could you find us a youtube or link where there is proof anything his said happened after he said it. I would much be obliged. THank you and God bless.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Table41

There is something about that helicopter.I'm not sure exactly what it is yet but I'll figure it out.

I know I've seen that helicopter before!

Got to love Ale's in your face journalism though!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

"Could you find us a youtube or link where there is proof anything his said happened after he said it?"

Sure!

Is the "Alex predicts 9/11" a good enough video?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I still remember the whole Charlie Sheen debacle. It's hard for me to take AJ seriously, i saw the joker gag, i heard the 2000 broadcast. The guy really is a mixed bag. I think he is in someone's pocket, just not really sure who's it is. Now, I'm not saying it's all crap, just saying it's crap mixed with a bit of sausage really.

Just enough to keep your mind off the crap.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Can you give us a minute mark in the video because apparently I missed it.
I hear him saying SOMETHING is gonna happen.
I hear him saying that EVERYDAY.

Weather will happen this week.
Come back when it rains and give me a money bomb!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

Don't any of you AJ fans find it a bit odd that he predicts things every day on his show and you have to go back 10 years to find a clip where you think he got something right?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

"Could you find us a youtube or link where there is proof anything his said happened after he said it?"

Sure!

Oh by proof I meant like real proof, he does not even mention 911 or anything that really happened with the planes or buildings just rambles about calling the white house switchboard....

I found the short edited version long and drawn out. I could imagine what his poor viewers and listeners have to sit through.

So besides a badly edited video would you like to show me anything definitive? By any chance... I have all night just doing researh and I find this helpful.

God Bless you

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

He doesn't say 9/11 but he does say "we're aware that you(the US) like to blow things up!If there's any terrorism it's from this government..and if there was an outside threat,like a "Bin Laden" who was a known CIA asset in the 80's running the Muja Hadeem War,and who's family builds the military bases in Saudi Arabia right now.. he's the boogeyman they need..in this Orwellian phony system!"

Wasn't he right?He talks about how they(the US) like to blow things up and blame it on terrorists.And that Bin Laden was the bogeyman they needed.

That's exactly what happen?The American government blew up the towers and blamed it on Bin Laden!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

He flat out said Bush and Clinton were both going to send us all to FEMA camps but you just ignore stuff like that because it kind of sounds like he might have said something you liked this time?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

He doesn't say 9/11 but he does say "we're aware that you(the US) like to blow things up!If there's any terrorism it's from this government..and if there was an outside threat,like a "Bin Laden" who was a known CIA asset in the 80's running the Muja Hadeem War,and who's family builds the military bases in Saudi Arabia right now.. he's the boogeyman they need..in this Orwellian phony system!"

Wasn't he right?He talks about how they(the US) like to blow things up and blame it on terrorists.And that Bin Laden was the bogeyman they needed.

That's exactly what happen?The American government blew up the towers and blamed it on Bin Laden!

Well my response to that is that... you are an alien. I know aliens are going to make contact. I know they will, I have talked to people... they've seen things and heard and only told me. The aliens are coming. Now what I want you to do, is call NASA. Call Nasa and tell them you know about the aliens. And tell them you know the aliens landed in roswell, and gave NASA space shuttles and velcro. And that you also know the ALIENS and NASA are one in the same. And if the ALIENS come you know who to blame.

I just changed terrorist to alien. But I just said the same thing he said. Sure it could be true, but did I really say anything? No... I just sid it might rain in a week. Saying a terrorist event is coming is like saying there will be a patent for sexual sevices that work in space, it's part of human nature to always have a rebellion.

Now do you have any proof at all? By the way the towers... we did not lose 3-4 million people which is how many he said the next attak would take. So obviously he does not know anything...

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join