It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weishaupt

Originally posted by Chesster
reply to post by Weishaupt

Well tell me about what you believe. Now I want to know everything about you. What do you do? What do you believe? What party do you subscribe to? Have you now or ever have been affiliated with a militia group? Were you in the military? If so what rank? Do you work at the ALEX JONES show or at any site affiliated with anti gov activities and propaganda? Do you like sausages?

You are getting more weirder every time you post now sir.

Where is this coming from?

Who are you? (you know what! i don't wanna know.)

Explain me why you are stating this about me.. you think i believe this stuff you are saying.

Because I want to get to know you. You are interesting. So tell us about yourself. It's how we stop being strangers and start being friends, and communicate.

A person of intellect should never hide behind the facade of conspiracy.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

Weak Chester, why are hiding your ignorance, try to wake up once more if that didn't help shoot your self

link   

What?

I think if i did that, i will cease to exist sir.

You know who you are and what you are trying to to do.

You WILL never find me, no matter how much you try. (Even the OWNERS here on ATS don't know)

Kinda strange that you suddenly stopped attacking..

link   

! Real good research here!

Just an opinion..

That was my opinion. That was all it was supposed to be. Logic is an issue here isn't it?

Please take us back when AJ started this, and tell me ! statement after statement he got wrong?

Please i dear you...

So Bill Clinton did implement Martial Law? Bush did send us all into FEMA camps? When did that happen?
You have yet to address this long list I already gave you.

There you go. Exactly what you just asked for. Now have at it. I am willing to bet all we get back is handwaving and double spaced gibberish along the lines of

"You present video as evidence?

Poor choice post video against video

Shame on your for playing psychic video person."
Taking all bets.

You and many more are the reason our world is falling apart..

Wow. That sure is something. My not believing Alex Jones that CPS steals children for mass Satanic Ritual abuse and sacrifice to an owl god on a regular basis is why the world is falling apart? Damn. Did what I ate for dinner have anything to do with it either?

So, you asked for a list of things he got wrong.
I just handed you 28 and I really hope you will address them. Maybe you cannot though because Alex did say Y2K was going to wipe out the power grid and I guess that must have happened.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

People here use labels to shut up critical thinkers..

They use labels here in this forum just to justify that, oh he`s just crazy.. okey i made up my mind.

HOW WEAK ARE YOU?

I use the lable of dog to delineate between a domesticated canine species and a member of the wolf family. Sometimes labels are just there to categorize things. Humans are humans. Humans are not horses. Labels makes that little sentence so much easier to say. Just casting all labels as something with nefarious intent shows a lack of critical thinking. Alex Jones listeners are people that listen to Alex Jones. I am one of them.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Big list to chew on..

What? this is your pity list

So you see News articles AJ is pulling off from the news, are fault sometimes, you get on the ban wagon?

If you used your Ignorant hating energy, on looking into decades with lies and cover up, OF the biggest WARS in this world. you would not be so tiny you are right now sir.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
what am I? I am nothing but a kind friend. Nothing more, nothing less. I do not want to find you... but i must go now. I will catch you later. Friend.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Hey man does your tin foil hat use battery or solar power...

SO you mean you believe that the USA gov controls the universe? You sure you are of proper mind set? I mean as in not a special person who lives in a special version of this universe?

Why do you not understand? The government is so evil and so corrupt and so powerful. All it wants to do is kill us. That is their only goal. That and child rape. Alex realllllllly likes to talk about child rape. Everyone in the government is a pedophile. They control everything. They are chipping us and tracking us and using biometrics and blah blah blah. You know they have all this evil and all this power because Alex Jones has been broadcasting it nationally without so much as getting a hair out of place for almost 20 years now.

It just makes too much sense of you try not to think about it at all.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

what am I? I am nothing but a kind friend. Nothing more, nothing less. I do not want to find you... but i must go now. I will catch you later. Friend.

You are scaring me a little.

Will you ever come back?

Tell Simon i said hi..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by notonsamepage
Weak Chester, why are hiding your ignorance, try to wake up once more if that didn't help shoot your self

Wow, dude. Really?
And this got a star?

What the heck kind of thing is that to say to anyone about anything?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

So do you say that All "Conspiracy" out there is from AJ?

Do you believe that?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

We live in a money world! Who wanna do any thing for free?? You?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I gave him a smiley face that's why

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Big list to chew on..

Not polite to talk with your mouth full. Tsk tsk.

What? this is your pity list

For now. What? This is your response?

So you see News articles AJ is pulling off from the news, are fault sometimes, you get on the ban wagon?

You did not watch the video yet then?

If you used your Ignorant hating energy, on looking into decades with lies and cover up, OF the biggest WARS in this world. you would not be so tiny you are right now sir.

That is what I thought. You ask for a list and then refuse to respond to it. Are you afraid you might find out Alex is wrong and you have been living in fear of the wrong thing? I believe Monsanto manipulating corn may be the reason for the rise in diseases like Krohns disease. I believe that it stinks that Donny Rumsfeld got Aspartame approved because he stood to gain financially and it is a proven cause of cancer in lab rats. I do NOT believe that empty rail yards, tourist attractions, and wooded areas are actually super secret prisons that Clinton, Bush, Obama is going to send us all into. You seem like you want to believe in Alex so badly that you cannot stand the idea that maybe he is misdirecting you. You refuse to even address it.

Can you tell me why Prisonplanet still hosts an article about the airport scanners with fake pictures well over a year after it was fully and completely debunked? No retraction. No correction. It just sits there still lying. Why is that?

Answer after you address my list. The first two were practically gimmes. Put your money where your mouth is. Alex Jones is a hardcore liar and if you asked me what he said, I would type it. Then you would want proof it came from him. I would then provide an audio clip. THATS WHAT YA GOT. Have at it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

So do you say that All "Conspiracy" out there is from AJ?

Do you believe that?

What?
Do you often make up things people never said and ask if they really believe it?
I never even hinted at such a thing.

Do you know what a conspiracy actually is?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Do AJ need to be 100% accurate for you to believe ?
Are our leaders 100% accurate?

link   

I gave him a smiley face that's why

Cuz that makes telling someone to shoot themself ok.

What planet is it in here?

link   

Why are you saying that? AJ is wrong?

He connected lots of nonsense we LIVE IN.. and you hate him?

Why cause he ALMOST busted your "AMERICAN DREAM BUBBLE" ?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Do AJ need to be 100% accurate for you to believe ?
Are our leaders 100% accurate?

No but the fact that he has turned out to be about 98% wrong goes a long way to make me not believe him.
There is a difference between not always being right and constantly being wrong.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join