It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DONALD J. TRUMP - 2024 Candidate for President - His Communications to Americans and the World.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Capone finally got done for tax evasion, didn't he?

Hmm......

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

If you ask me , my guess is that people simply vote against Trump , so anyone was it Biden or someone else gets then more votes.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The lesser of two evils?

Are these two the best candidates America has?

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Not the best/ideal , i am outsider in this ....but IMO the GOP / MAGA screwed by having Trump .

Democrats would also have better choises than aging old man.....i dont know who thought .

If i had to bet now, i would say Trump will not be next prez .

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

In some ways, I hope he will be.

Can you imagine the hysterical outrage and reaction on here if he loses, again?

Not sure if I could cope....

(Shudders)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Not the best/ideal , i am outsider in this ....but IMO the GOP / MAGA screwed by having Trump .

YES!!!!!

And everyone else only has the "real" choice of voting against him.

I wonder what new laws will come about and loopholes closed because of this moron fiasco.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Donald Trump Losing To Joe Biden In Latest Poll

2024 Matchups: Biden Opens Up Lead Over Trump In Head-To-Head, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Haley Leads Biden 1 On 1, But Trails When Third Party Candidates Are Added

FYI...for ease of locating poll numbers now and later (looking back), please post poll results in the dedicated ATS thread.

HERE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you're willing to cooperate, thank-you.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Ok , sorry i did not notice that threat which would have been the right place for it

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Ok , sorry i did not notice that threat which would have been the right place for it

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Some people are expecting (and perhaps hoping for) a lot more than that. From a thread I started today:

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

[The Second American Civil War] begins when and if Biden is elected to a second term.

edit on 2/2/24 by Astyanax because: extra DIV

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 12:31 AM
link   

sorry i did not notice that threat which would have

Yes, what were you thinking? We can't have our sacred thread of Trumpist hosannas polluted by news of his slipping poll numbers! Fie on you!

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

,..................*)

posted on Feb, 3 2024 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: frogs453

" Ex-IRS contractor sentenced to 5 years for leaking Trump tax records "

WASHINGTON, Jan 29 (Reuters) - A former U.S. Internal Revenue Service contractor was sentenced on Monday to five years in prison for leaking the tax records of Donald Trump and thousands of other wealthy Americans to media organizations, with a judge calling his actions a threat to democracy.
Charles Littlejohn, 38, pleaded guilty in October to a charge of disclosing income tax return information without authorization.
U.S. District Judge Ana Reyes, who handed down the sentence in Washington, linked Littlejohn's actions to broader attacks on elected officials in the United States.
"What you did in targeting the sitting president of the United States was an attack on our constitutional democracy," Reyes told Littlejohn. "It cannot be open season on our elected officials."
Federal prosecutors had sought a five-year sentence, the maximum allowed under U.S. law, arguing that Littlejohn was motivated by a political agenda and compromised the security of sensitive personal information. Prosecutors said Littlejohn sought a position at a consulting firm that works with the IRS in 2017 in hopes of accessing and disclosing records on Trump, who was president at the time.

www.reuters.com...

This Happened Under Biden's Watch . The Biden Administration and the I.R.S. are Complacent in Charles Littlejohn Leaking this Confidential Information for Political Purposes .Where is the Outrage ?

From your article, this happened on Trumps watch. Where is your outrage?

"Littlejohn secretly downloaded years of Trump's tax records in 2018, later sharing them with reporters from the New York Times, according to court documents. The newspaper published a series of articles in 2020 revealing that Trump paid no income tax in 10 of the 15 years before he was elected president."

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   
2/5/2024

Back on topic peeps!

From prior/next President Donald J. Trump today...

Crooked Joe Biden has just announced that he will not be doing the big Super Bowl Interview.

A great decision, he can’t put two sentences together.

I WOULD BE HAPPY TO REPLACE HIM - would be “RATINGS GOLD!”
Source: truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/111879796183524402

Something's not right with JOE. He has also delayed giving the State of the Union Speech for a month.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   
April 25, 2024

Candidate Donald Trump is finding some off-n-on criticizers attempting to get on his "good side", as it becomes clearer that he will take back the Presidency from crooked Joe Biden this coming November...

Wow! Former A.G. Bill Barr, who let a lot of great people down by not investigating Voter Fraud in our Country, has just Endorsed me for President despite the fact that I called him “Weak, Slow Moving, Lethargic, Gutless, and Lazy” (New York Post!).

Based on the fact that I greatly appreciate his wholehearted Endorsement, I am removing the word “Lethargic” from my statement. Thank you Bill. MAGA2024!
Source: truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/112329627037807609

You can tell from Donald Trump's communications and messages this year that he is not as worried about Democrats cheating Joe Biden into the White House (again), as he was the first time, back in 2020. A good sign!

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join