It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DONALD J. TRUMP - 2024 Candidate for President - His Communications to Americans and the World.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Monday, December 26, 2022

This thread will be one that I'll use to continually add (imo) important statements from former President Trump, who was first Republican to announce that he wants to be sworn in as U.S. President on January 20, 2025.

CNN - Former President Donald Trump, aiming to become only the second commander-in-chief ever elected to two nonconsecutive terms, announced Tuesday night that he will seek the Republican presidential nomination in 2024.

“In order to make America great and glorious again, I am tonight announcing my candidacy for president of the United States,” Trump told a crowd gathered at Mar-a-Lago, his waterfront estate in Florida, where his campaign will be headquartered.
Source: www.cnn.com...

At the present time, Donald Trump is posting the majority of his outgoing communications to his own social media platform, known as TRUTH SOCIAL (truthsocial.com...). That is where most of the communications I share in this thread will originate.

Everyone is welcome to add supporting material or information to this thread, as you see fit. (Let's try to avoid going too far off topic, so I don't have to start multiple threads on this subject. Thanks!)

-CareWeMust

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Monday, December 26, 2022

Billionaire ELON MUSK bought Twitter 2 months ago. Soon after, he began sharing with the world how Twitter was working with U.S. Government agencies to manipulate elections, control what info the world could see, and decide if something was true or not true, based on Political goals. Those communications almost always involved hurting Republicans and helping Democrats.

Here, Donald Trump comments on one of the revelations released by one of Elon Musk's assigned Twitter Insider/Analysts today:

The FBI tried to shut me down when I was being positive, and way ahead of the curve—as opposed to Governors that shut their States down, even for short periods.
Source: truthsocial.com...

Donald Trump is referring to the below incident that occurred during the early Fall of 2020...

Jim Baker, Twitter’s former Deputy General Counsel, contacted two high-ranking Twitter execs to ask why a tweet by then-President Donald Trump telling people not be afraid of COVID-19 was not found to be a violation of the company’s COVID-19 policy, according to internal documents published by journalist David Zweig with The Free Press Monday.

“I will be leaving the great Walter Reed Medical Center today at 6:30 P.M. Feeling really good!” Trump tweeted on Oct. 5, 2020, signaling the end of a three-day stint at Walter Reed after testing positive for the virus. “Don’t be afraid of Covid. Don’t let it dominate your life. We have developed, under the Trump Administration, some really great drugs & knowledge. I feel better than I did 20 years ago!”

Baker, a former FBI lawyer involved with Crossfire Hurricane, sent the tweet to former head of health and safety Yoel Roth and former legal executive Stacia Cardille asking why the message wasn’t a violation of COVID-19 policy, according to Zweig.
More at: dailycaller.com...

-cwm

edit on 12/26/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Honest question here…

How is it DJT is going to get elected?

Truth Social has ~2 million users:

On 4 April 2022, the social networking site’s daily active users (DAUs) struck 513,000, with a value of 1.20 million sign-ups. Further, its peak figure of daily downloads comes out to 170,000, possessing 8,000 existing downloads per day. According to Forbes’ data, the app has approximately 2 million monthly active users (MAUs) to Twitter’s 300 million.

world-wire.com...

There is about 202 million voting age adults in the US.

usafacts.org...

So he’s reaching 1% of eligible voters - all of which are votes that he need not solicit. So no one is hearing this.

My calculus says he has about the same chance of being elected as I do - which is zero. This story is also not being picked up by any MSM - Fox/CNN/Drudge/etc. So, very few have tracked this “major announcement”.

So, how is his candidacy remotely viable? How could he possibly be elected?

My question is in the scope of this thread - since the thread is about DJT announcing his candidacy, and his campaign.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Donal Trump thinks he is Clairvoyant.

He then claimed that those groups were pushing for "a mentally disabled Democrat over the Brilliant, Clairvoyant, and USA LOVING Donald J. Trump

And that's clarivoyant with a capital C. Does he mean that he is psychic? Or that he has some special powers of dissemination on events in the future? I mean, just clairvoyant would be one thing, but Clairvoyant with a capital C must be something very very special, almost like being brilliant with a capital B.

sports.yahoo.com...

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

He then claimed that those groups were pushing for "a mentally disabled Democrat over the Brilliant, Clairvoyant, and USA LOVING Donald J. Trump

And that's clarivoyant with a capital C. Does he mean that he is psychic? Or that he has some special powers of dissemination on events in the future? I mean, just clairvoyant would be one thing, but Clairvoyant with a capital C must be something very very special, almost like being brilliant with a capital B.

sports.yahoo.com...

Bring on the Trump haters...please identify yourselves!

One at a time...let us hear all the bad, wrong, and terrible things about Trump because we've haven't heard it all before!

Oh ya...and I heard he's back on Twitter now too...so there will also be mean tweets in the future...don't need to be clairvoyant to see those coming!

edit on 26-12-2022 by jerryznv because: Random

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   

" Trump: No Free Speech Means No Free Country "

Pretty Much says it All . The American People Need to INSIST to their Elected Federal Government EMPLOYEES that the Peoples Fundamental Constitutional Right to FREE SPEECH Shall Not Be Infringed !

www.newsmax.com...

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Trump has almost 5 million followers on Truth Social and 88 million on Twitter.
10s of thousands show up for his rally’s everywhere he goes.

In contrast, Joe Biden’s personal Twitter has 37 million and the POTUS account has only 29 million.
Maybe 100 people showed up for Biden’s campaign rally’s.

If you don’t think Trump is reaching enough people, get out there and spread the word.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

Bring on the Trump haters...please identify yourselves! One at a time...let us hear all the bad, wrong, and terrible things about Trump because we've haven't heard it all before!

Eh, I think you have it backwards.

You gloat when it’s yours to lose.

Ya see, he won in the first place because he was an unknown quantity up against the worst known quantity in politics. So now we have his track record, though, the competition will likely be of the previous and current caliber.

But here’s what the right forgets. Either they’re slightly outnumbered by people leaning left, or the left is cheating. So the only way they win is focusing on moderates, making the debate about which it is less moot if you’re effective with the swing.

Where’s their interest there? Spoiler alert, it’s not. They could be promoting their platform or pitching a policy, but I don’t see any of that.

And to your earlier point about identifying what trump did wrong, here’s one no one on here will refute.

His admin deployed more capital than the Middle East wars and 08’ combined, in one year. The same side who talks about an overreaction for a flu (fair), had their leader spearhead the spending wave and fast track the vax they hate.

And on top of that, he wants people to hate him. The base and Trump revel in people just not caring for him. Anyone who is dissatisfied with Trump is clearly suffering from medically diagnosed TDS.

We’ll see how all that works out soon though. Personally, at this point, I can’t imagine I’ll be more upset with any of the crappy and predictable outcomes.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

sports.yahoo.com...

I would appreciate it, if you'd ignore those who do not add to this thread in a positive manner. [snipped]
Back on topic...

One of the great things about Donald Trump is how he does not brown-nose people just because they are in his Republican party, or attend his clubs, or vote for him, if that individual(s) is behaving "strangely" or "irrationally".

For example, in referring to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell voting "YES" for the $1.7 Trillion Democrat-devised budget that included over $435 million for Ukraine and protecting borders of other countries, but $0 for securing our own U.S. borders. Candidate Trump says:

They must have something on McConnell, because what he is doing is unthinkable—a Democrat’s dream! Just makes no sense.
Source: truthsocial.com...

He's referring to this McConnell-bashing article: dailycaller.com...

-cwm
edit on Tue Dec 27 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: edited by ATS admin

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Things are going to get interesting as 2024 becomes a death match between parties.

In 2020 there were 168.31 registered voters; will that number increase for 2024? Interesting times we live in.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
We still have two more years of the present administration and skyrocketing gas prices, never ending inflation, serious invasion of millions more illegals robbing our benefits, and who knows what other problems 2023 will bring.
Surely the destruction of our country financially in the last two years alone is enough to bring voters to their senses and vote Republican, I would love to see President Trump back.
Wait till the illegal situation becomes unbearable in the blue states, Mayor Adams has been screaming in New York City, Texas has had enough of the whole mess.
Things are going downhill quickly, every time I go grocery shopping everyone's complaining about the prices of everything - and don't get me started on rents of $2,500 - $3,000.
President Trump needs to campaign on these huge issues. Perhaps when everyone's life savings are depleted in the next few years, they'll see the light.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

For example, in referring to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell voting "YES" for the $1.7 Trillion Democrat-devised budget that included over $435 million for Ukraine and protecting borders of other countries, but $0 for securing our own U.S. borders. Candidate Trump says:

Kind of hard to focus on the lip service when he helped quarterback multiple trillion dollar plus packages through in mere months.

Oh, he was also the first to provide lethal aid to Ukraine, just to play contrarian and one up his predecessor.

Do you guys remember the video when he said Biden wasn’t doing enough for Ukraine and wanted American drones flying from neighboring countries? Or are we just going off of our feelz?

I will be reporting them to ATS Admin as often as needed. Thanks.

Lol. Free speech absolutists.

Edit: here’s the video. And full disclosure, he actually has some good points and had good foresight with his pushback to Europe on their reliance for Russian energy. I’m not saying he’s always wrong, more so that the narrative of the base is often hypocritical at best. Listen to the whole thing, it’s worth it, because some of it is actually good. This was in the first months for added context.

edit on 26-12-2022 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I would appreciate it, if you'd ignore those who do not add to this thread in a positive manner. I will be reporting them to ATS Admin as often as needed. Thanks.

Does everyone have to add to your thread in a "positive manner"?

Sometimes I add to threads with the truth and it's not always positive...will that be allowed or will I be reported?

The announcement of Trump running for president leaves me in a positive mood...and it will leave others in a less than positive mood...so I'd expect that there will be a little of all sorts of additions to your thread that won't be "...in a positive manner..."!

All of this is contingent upon us even making it to 2024 and there being a country left to run for! Our current circumstances lead me to believe that there will not be much of one left and even if there is a country left, there is almost certainly nothing left that can possibly undo the damage that has been done!

Please though...carry on your discussion with positive stuff and things!

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

My personal take away from that video is that the leaks during his presidency were actually a good thing.
The public should be informed about the actual communications every admin does in their name.
That should be a corner stone of democracy.

On Putin: 'he's a different person now...' hm

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Hold up there buddy, dintcha read this from care's post?

Everyone is welcome to add supporting material or information to this thread, as you see fit. (Let's try to avoid going too far off topic, so I don't have to start multiple threads on this subject. Thanks!)

So did you forget that care invited everyone, let me repeat that word in Trumpian dialogue, ''EVERYONE'', to add supporting material? Well, that's what I did, added supporting material from one of his Christmas greeting to the world. So, would you care to address my question about his clairvoyance? Opps, that would be Clarivoyance I guess. What did he mean? I thought my question in that post was pretty simple. I"m wondering if he is now planning on running the country from supernatural avenues kind of like Reagan did by taking advice from his wife who consulted psychics.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Former President Donald Trump, aiming to become only the second commander-in-chief ever elected to two nonconsecutive terms...

The first being Grover Cleveland, whom I had to look up to learn more about.

A Democrat.
Panic of 1893 and economic depression to follow wrecked havoc on Democrat Party and cost him reelection.
Not afraid to alienate members of his own party; non-interventionist who campaigned in opposition to expansion and imperialism; during first term, successfully nominated two justices to the Supreme Court of the United States and 41 lower federal court judges; after Cleveland was defeated in 1888 by Harrison, the Republicans then re-nominated President Harrison, making the 1892 election a rematch of the one four years earlier; voting process at the time marked by corruption and controversy; won his party's renomination after bitter in-fighting; shortly after Cleveland's second term began, the Panic of 1893 struck the stock market, and he soon faced an acute economic depression.

"By the end of his second term, public perception showed him to be one of the most unpopular U.S. presidents, and he was by then rejected even by most Democrats. Today, Cleveland is considered by most historians to have been a successful leader, and has been praised for honesty, integrity, adherence to his morals, defying party boundaries, and effective leadership."

I've been reading a lot of material from the 1920s lately and have been really interested in the parallels to the 2020s.
Now here's Grover Cleveland messing with my brain.
I'm betting whoever the candidate is, we're swinging back to the Repubs in 2024. What role Trump plays in this to be determined by central casting and scripted accordingly.
edit on 27-12-2022 by RedKaliBlack because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2022 by RedKaliBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Hold up there buddy, dintcha read this from care's post?

So did you forget that care invited everyone, let me repeat that word in Trumpian dialogue, ''EVERYONE'', to add supporting material? Well, that's what I did, added supporting material from one of his Christmas greeting to the world. So, would you care to address my question about his clairvoyance? Opps, that would be Clarivoyance I guess. What did he mean? I thought my question in that post was pretty simple. I"m wondering if he is now planning on running the country from supernatural avenues kind of like Reagan did by taking advice from his wife who consulted psychics.

Okay...first off...I did read that from cares post but it says add supporting material or information...not ask questions! You asked a question...you didn't add anything supportive or informative! Okay...that's inconsequential though!

Kind of like your post that asked that...

And that's clarivoyant with a capital C. Does he mean that he is psychic?

That's not a word "...clarivoyant..."! With or without a "capital C"! So no...it doesn't mean anything...it's a made up word!

In your haste to post something unrelated to the actual topic of the thread...you asked for someone to define your made up word! I'm not inclined to do that at this time!

With the pleasantries out of the way, yes he clearly meant that he was going to run the country with the help of Nancy Reagans spiritual advisors (psychics)...sounds brilliant...with or without a capital B!

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   

You asked a question...you didn't add anything supportive or informative! Okay...that's inconsequential though!

Oh, but I did. I added information on what he had said, and that seemed to me to be the reason care made the thread, to focus on things Trump has and is saying. Right? As for being supportive, well, Trump obviously thinks him being Clairvoyant as being a good thing, otherwise he would not have said it right?

That's not a word "...clarivoyant..."! With or without a "capital C"! So no...it doesn't mean anything...it's a made up word!

HUH? Here, Jerryz check it out

www.google.com...

So as you seem to think that I made up that word, did you or did you not even try to check it out, that that quote from Trump's Christmas Message is real. Did you? Did you bother to check out the link I provided for conformation?

n your haste to post something unrelated to the actual topic of the thread...you asked for someone to define your made up word! I'm not inclined to do that at this time!

Oh, I see. You ran into a word you are unfamiliar with and rather than investigating your own languishing vocabulary, chose to jump all over the person who used it. Yeah, good enough, Jerrz, I'll quit conversing with you now as who knows what words I might next say bother you so much. Toodles.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I think I’ve posted that video around ten times. I don’t think anyone has responded to it.

Imagine trying to reconcile that with any of the current narrative from that base.
edit on 27-12-2022 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The Bored News Media was reporting this weekend that Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump turned down Ivanka's dad's request to join his 2024 campaign for President...

Contrary to Fake News reporting, I never asked Jared or Ivanka to be part of the 2024 Campaign for President and, in fact, specifically asked them not to do it -

Too mean and nasty with the Fake & Corrupt News, and having to deal with some absolutely horrendous SleazeBags in the world of politics, and beyond.

There has never been anything like this “ride” before, and they should not be further subjected to it.

I ran twice, getting millions more Votes the second time (RIGGED), & am doing it again!
Dec 26th 2022: truthsocial.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join