It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DONALD J. TRUMP - 2024 Candidate for President - His Communications to Americans and the World.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The Biden Administration has almost made the term "US-Mexico Border" nothing more than a dotted line on the map. Security continues to be removed by the Administration, creating what's known as "an open southern border".

Former President Trump laments...

Two years ago, we had the strongest and safest Border in U.S. history.

-Hundreds of miles of Walls were built.
-My “Stay In Mexico” Policy was working fantastically.
-Title 42 was in full force and effect.
-Border Patrol and ICE were doing an incredible, tough, yet compassionate, job.

Our Southern Border was, for the first time in decades, being spoken of in glowing terms. People weren’t even making the long hard journey up through Mexico.

NOW OUR BORDER IS THE WORST IN HISTORY & GETTING WORSE!
December 26, 2022: truthsocial.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
"That's not a word "...clarivoyant..."

I think it's just a simple misunderstanding. Someone said that "clarivoyant" isn't a word. They're right, it isn't. It was probably just a simple typo and they meant to type "clairvoyant," which is a word. It's very easy for fingers to slip once in a while on keyboards and hit the wrong key, and then to not notice it. However if someone meant to type "clarivoyant," they could have been doing that as a "wordplay," knowing it wasn't spelled correctly. I hope this helps.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Oh yes, I see now. I misspelled it a couple of times though I still find it difficult to understand that posters vehemence over a misspelling as it should be pretty clear what the word being misspelled was meant to be, especially when it was Trump who used it, though he spelled it correctly, that is if one can comprehend his use of a capital C rather than the correct, lower case c.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Shame he revealed himself as nothing but a 5th rate shyster and fraudster by scamming his supporters with that worthless NFT grift.

Needs to be ignored. He is more damage to his own movement than help at this point.
edit on 27122022 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Trump is an extremist. Why the left hate him so much.
If you know how the clown behind the scenes runs things. You'd know trump is not a suitable president. At least for them.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, December 26, 2022

This thread will be one that I'll use to continually add (imo) "the most important statements ever made by a human being" from former President Trump... 2025.

Corrected it for you(;

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   
If it comes down to Trump and voting for a Democrat, I'll vote for him, but I'd rather DeSantis get the nomination. Trump is doing this for his own ego and self glorification. It's another 'Look At Me!!" thing for him.
He doesn't do well with Independents and polling lower all the time with Republicans.
We need the Independents this time around and I just don't think Trump has what it takes to win them over.
Trump had his shot and if he's not nominated, he'll act like a child and badmouth who ever gets the nomination. He's a "If I can't have it, no one can" kinda guy and just like he hinted with DeSantis that "he knew things about him" he'll undermine their election efforts.
Trump needs to shut up, stay home and play golf.

Report me.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

Gas prices are $2.40 here in Colorado, sweetness. They aren’t skyrocketing, they’re vpcoming down. why do you lie and take people for fools?

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

It isn’t just independents. Every Republican I’ve asked do not want him to run again.

The question is does anyone have the courage to run against him. Time will tell, I thought for sure some would, now I’m not so sure.. I personally thought it was crazy last time not to run a primary.,

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo
Trump is an extremist. Why the left hate him so much.
If you know how the clown behind the scenes runs things. You'd know trump is not a suitable president. At least for them.

Every time something actually good happened when Trump was president was scorned and defamed because it wasn't anyone on the left that accomplished it, but rather Trump.

The devil is the left's most suitable president as they have already shown by actions and by words.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
You're going to have to report me as well.

Dictating a forum post in order to create an echo chamber is a slippery slope that would spell the end for ATS. Using the report button on others for having non aligning viewpoints is anti 1st amendment and cancel culture rolled into one. Thank you for revealing your authoritarian colors, CWM.

Trump declaring his candidacy so early will hurt more than help because people will be overexposed and tired of him as the races really start to heat up.

You also have a considerable number of republicans and conservatives leaning towards Desantis, even Florida lawmakers are considering to change Florida's laws in order to aid Desantis. www.politico.com...

I'd expect Desantis to make an announcement soon after the state legislature adjourns.

Then you have Paul Ryan, who is anti-Trump, appointed to Fox News' Board of Directors. Fox News is a vital platform for pro republican candidates.

Trump's recent words reveal that he has no interest in unifying the country by wishing a Merry Christmas in a petty way. Even if he has decent policies, it's time for a new generation to carry them out but his ego won't allow it.
edit on 27-12-2022 by CloneFarm1000 because: Don't tread on me.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie
Gas prices were $5 and more here in the northeast, and for a long time.
They started jumping up as soon as Biden came in, then the inflation on everything which we purchase started - because of shipping costs, etc.
We are still paying well over $3 per gallon here, it just started to come down -
And you have no idea what the prices will be tomorrow or next week or next year.
When President Trump was in power, we had none of this, it started the day after he left.
There is no reason to ignore or lie about the present inflation, and here in the crowded northeast, everyone's complaining.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks
a reply to: carewemust

Honest question here…

How is it DJT is going to get elected?

Probably the same way he got elected in 2016 😎

(post by TrulyColorBlind removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If that "clarivoyant with a capital C" thing is your main hen pecking point, then you need to reassess your entire strategy, especially how you plan to recover the thousands of dollars you and everybody else has overspent on the high price increases for the last 2 years and probably longer. 😁

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

How is it DJT is going to get elected?

by replacing her with him in,
lock him up.
or maybe lock them up.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Trump is also active on GAB - - - - - -

Donald J Trump (and a Blue Checkmark !)
@realdonaldtrump