It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DONALD J. TRUMP - 2024 Candidate for President - His Communications to Americans and the World.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: RonnieJersey

Gas prices are $2.40 here in Colorado, sweetness. They aren’t skyrocketing, they’re vpcoming down. why do you lie and take people for fools?

In fairness, gas is $3.25 national average, which means it's much higher in some areas, not to mention the unrecoverable losses people have since Feb 2021. 😃 Many People are very proud of their bankruptcies.

US Retail Gas Price

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump is also active on GAB - - - - - -

Donald J Trump (and a Blue Checkmark !)
@realdonaldtrump

edit on Dec-27-2022 by xuenchen because: 8skate&rotate🚬📐

President Trump's words there are so true:

"OUR COUNTRY IS IN THIRD WORLD TROUBLE!!!"

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Wake up Dorothy.
There's no wizard in an Emerald City that is here to help you.
Just a man behind a curtain.
This land of OurZ is nothing but a 2 party ILLUSION

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey

@realdonaldtrump

President Trump's words there are so true:

"OUR COUNTRY IS IN THIRD WORLD TROUBLE!!!"

Good quote from Trump 😎

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

@realdonaldtrump

RE: gab.com...

A very Useful and Welcomed thread contribution.

Thank-you!

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Regarding the US-Mexico Border...

TITLE 42 is saving what’s left of our Country.

Ending it, on top of our incredible, but now decimated, STAY IN MEXICO Policy, would greatly speed up the destruction of our Country.

Both could have been put into the horrendous Mitch McConnell inspired “gift to the Democrats and China” OMINOUS Bill.

What a disaster this Administration, coupled with the almost as bad RINOS, is. JUST CAN’T GET ANY WORSE!
December 27, 2022: truthsocial.com...

-cwm

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Don't y'all love the venomous hate by the left and the supposed Independent center free?

It's pathetic and pitiful, thankfully, we already know who these actors are.

The truth is, many of these people are ignorant of big gov and don't realize it's a gang of groups all vying for power. So, when someone ignorantly brings up "Money and Spending a Ton in the ME an blames it on Trump, they're IDIOTS. It's like they don't know how DC works and what Trump had to do to secure allies and votes among warhawks and traditionalist.

The beauty about Trump? Invoking serious rage in emotionally compromised people. That isn't our fault and a good indicator on what people need to do to better themselves. No need for this kind of hate.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: RonnieJersey

Gas prices are $2.40 here in Colorado, sweetness. They aren’t skyrocketing, they’re vpcoming down. why do you lie and take people for fools?

They WERE skyrocketing and barely coming down, a "bit". So, who's the liar and fool? It get it, you're just being disingenuous, you always are.

Typical tool of the left, what to know a fact that pisses you off? Your life under Trump was at its best, facts. Hope you enjoyed it sweetheart 😘

Now, you can go back to bragging about 2.40 after the damage was done, lmfao dunce

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I think your whole post was dead on, but here’s my favorite-

Trump had his shot and if he's not nominated, he'll act like a child and badmouth who ever gets the nomination.

Anyone remember Ross Perot? Imagine him but vindictive, I don’t think it will be good for the race.

I also am leaning towards DeSantis in a 24’ run. Though, I am curious to hear more about his policy when it comes to the whole country. Time will tell, but I am always a fan of consistency, something he seems to have.

It’s a simple math problem though. 30%~ is republicans, 30%~ democrats, the rest independent (this is a hard metric since many in this group are apathetic).

After the midterms, it look like a part of the right is kind of over the Trump style of politics. But he absolutely needs the independents to win.

And if you ever talk about what policies he had that were bad (not even seething about mean tweets, just policy talk), without fail, someone acts like you’re in a triggered fit of rage because you disagree lol. It doesn’t matter to me, I’ve literally disliked every president in my lifetime so I’m used to it… but it’s simply the worst way to court people. I can’t imagine it works out well.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Cause America first and energy independence are such terrible policies…..

Go blow that bull crap on someone who hasn’t read your posts for the last 6 years.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Don't y'all love the venomous hate by the left and the supposed Independent center free?

It's pathetic and pitiful, thankfully, we already know who these actors are.

The truth is, many of these people are ignorant of big gov and don't realize it's a gang of groups all vying for power. So, when someone ignorantly brings up "Money and Spending a Ton in the ME an blames it on Trump, they're IDIOTS. It's like they don't know how DC works and what Trump had to do to secure allies and votes among warhawks and traditionalist.

The beauty about Trump? Invoking serious rage in emotionally compromised people. That isn't our fault and a good indicator on what people need to do to better themselves. No need for this kind of hate.

All they had was trumps poor manners
Terrible tweets was enough to try and cancel him

His policies….worked
His policies….are successful
It’s why none of them want to talk about policy just how icky the bad orange man is

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I’ve literally disliked every president in my lifetime so I’m used to it… but it’s simply the worst way to court people. I can’t imagine it works out well.
Perhaps this is why many dismiss your views on Policies and Presidential legislator might.

You can't be pleased, therefore, what's the point?

Many of Trump support and base don't care about the "Attitude" so to speak, infact, those that support him are already pissed off.

Why would a pissed off populace care about the composure? News flash, they don't and a metric many of y"all don't understand.

Ross Perot was exactly who he was and he if added Trumps bite, he may have had more success.

I suppose the biggest issue here is TPTB and ignorance in the system.
In a democray where a system operates off INTEGEITY and a population with low moral and ethical views via hyper partisanship, it's naive to believe all the metrics are the result of an well oiled machine. Thus, the anger of literally MILLIONs of Americans.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
He's too old.

He was a heavy spender, supporter of national debt, inflationary policy, gun control, and didn't fire folks behind the Covid mess when he had the capacity.

I've said it before than his base and most of the GOP really have one platform point left- immigration.

I think DeSantis is the path forward for the GOP and while I am quite conservative, I don't think he'll suit my fancy and I'll have to vote 3rd party again.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I can’t believe 2024 may come down to Trump or Biden again. 330+million citizens and this is the best two we can come up with? Our government is so broken.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

It really is sad, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: zachsquatch1
He's too old.

He was a heavy spender, supporter of national debt, inflationary policy, gun control, and didn't fire folks behind the Covid mess when he had the capacity.

I've said it before than his base and most of the GOP really have one platform point left- immigration.

I think DeSantis is the path forward for the GOP and while I am quite conservative, I don't think he'll suit my fancy and I'll have to vote 3rd party again.

Tax cuts ….worked
Energy independence…. Worked
Supreme Court…. Fixed for a generation

Oh and you admitted he was right about immigration

Sounds like a successful administration

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

You can't be pleased, therefore, what's the point?

That’s an interesting thought experiment.

But considering each had disastrous policy for America, I’ll give myself some slack.

Why would a pissed off populace care about the composure? News flash, they don't and a metric many of y"all don't understand.

I’m sure Hillary and her team were saying the same thing when they were positive they were going to win. But it’s a level of arrogance that will turn off a population. At that time she wasn’t talking about what she was going to do, just dunking on trump and the right. At that time, he did talk a lot about policy and ideas.

Fast forward, he has a similar, albeit tweaked version of that brand. Much of the Trump crowd have been almost solely focused on owning the libs. And that’s fine and dandy, I too like to sometimes own the libs. But truth be told, it’s misplaced energy as they often do that to themselves.

In a democray where a system operates off INTEGEITY and a population with low moral and ethical views via hyper partisanship, it's naive to believe all the metrics are the result of an well oiled machine.

I don’t think we could even cherry pick to make the case for integrity or morality in this landscape. I find it to be an interesting debate under the context of trump. But that aside, I still find it odd the question everything group never stops to question if he’s in on it. It’s going to be hard for anyone antiestablishment to come through after him. The left and the right are going to be a bit skeptical off the bat now. Whether that’s because of his policy or attitude as you put it, it doesn’t matter if it turns people away.

It’s a numbers game. Perception matters, even if you think it’s silly or disagree with it. That’s the difference between leaders who are great and those who are memorable, they can play on all perceptions, not just dunk on them.

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: jerryznv

You asked a question...you didn't add anything supportive or informative! Okay...that's inconsequential though!

Oh, but I did. I added information on what he had said, and that seemed to me to be the reason care made the thread, to focus on things Trump has and is saying. Right? As for being supportive, well, Trump obviously thinks him being Clairvoyant as being a good thing, otherwise he would not have said it right?

That's not a word "...clarivoyant..."! With or without a "capital C"! So no...it doesn't mean anything...it's a made up word!

HUH? Here, Jerryz check it out

www.google.com...

So as you seem to think that I made up that word, did you or did you not even try to check it out, that that quote from Trump's Christmas Message is real. Did you? Did you bother to check out the link I provided for conformation?

n your haste to post something unrelated to the actual topic of the thread...you asked for someone to define your made up word! I'm not inclined to do that at this time!

Oh, I see. You ran into a word you are unfamiliar with and rather than investigating your own languishing vocabulary, chose to jump all over the person who used it. Yeah, good enough, Jerrz, I'll quit conversing with you now as who knows what words I might next say bother you so much. Toodles.

Look bro...

And that's clarivoyant with a capital C. Does he mean that he is psychic?

"...clarivoyant..."...clairvoyant...see the difference...your link to clairvoyant is correct...please provide me a link to clarivoyant...clari anything isn't a word...duh!

Of course I looked at your link...I looked at all them so far!

You still can't spell or copy and paste for that matter...how did you pull that off?

How did you miss that...you're constantly referring to the etymology of words but you clearly didn't spell clairvoyant correctly from the get go and instead offered "clarivoyant" as an alternative in your post!

You still haven't offered anything meaningful to this thread...and as far as quitting conversing...probably wise!

Oh, I see. You ran into a word you are unfamiliar with and rather than investigating your own languishing vocabulary, chose to jump all over the person who used it.

I am very familiar with clairvoyant...not so with the word you used..."clarivoyant"...I'll wait on that link for that new word!

I feel like I'm talking to a elementary school child on how to spell...you can't be that dense!

Still...I am going with your theory...Nancy Reagans spiritual advisors (psychics) will assist Donald Trump in running the country...another of you attempts to be clever! Kind of like "clarivoyant" instead of clairvoyant...trying to be clever cost you there...had you of slowed down...you'd of spelled it correctly instead of offering up a made up word!

ETA: I see that it was already pointed out to you after your links and badgering of my posts! That's hilarious...you missed it not just twice but three times! I am completely humble now...let's see if you are too!

edit on 27-12-2022 by jerryznv because: Random

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

But Terry he is clairvoyant.

He told the Europeans what would happen with them being reliant on Russia and their gas and they laughed at him.

They laughed at him, Terry.

Meanwhile his clairvoyance was the greatest. It was the best clairvoyance and quite frankly, it was magnificent.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join