It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

You are using every silly theories into a clash and tell me it sound silly!

YES YOUR THINKING SOUNDS SILLY...

Alex Jones have talked about the Federal Reserve for years...

Where did you live? under a rock sir?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Has anyone seen the Alex Jones radio conference with Dr. Steve Spieczenik on May 3rd, 2011? Supposedly he's worked under Ford/Carter/Bush and was Deputy for James Baker, George Schultz, and Henry Kissinger. He predicted the Osama fiasco would happen back in 2002, and he's willing to testify under congress that several high ranking officials and a General in our government had already confirmed to him that Osama was dead.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

This thread should read JOKE OVER: ALEX JONES exposed by his own listeners to not contain any useful data.

By the way buy gold.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611

Originally posted by ironsjack
reply to post by KJV1611

If he could back up his stupid ramblings with some empirical evidence other the years, which obviously he hasn't, then i'm sure people would be a bit more obliged to him.

I read his exact headlines from the sources he gets them from most of the time before he makes a show about them. That's the point I am trying to make. Every thing he says IS IN FACT based on a news article or first hand eye witness accounts. If the account or News article is wrong, so be it. That doesn't make Alex wrong from simply reporting what he gathers through research.

Yes from news articles...

But hey! at least you and the few try..

But so many scared kids around, and the EASY thing is.. Bad words.. being a comedian..

Im Tired like many good minds, that i suppose maybe exist around here, if not everyone went underground.

Just filter those low life haters... they complain to their mom so its not our biz if they cant see the light.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

What is wrong with you?

Coming here with you ideas?

And telling us to buy gold?

Explain yourself you silly tiger...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Weishaupt
They have already waited to long to release this EVIDENCE..

Wake up !

On a serious note...

Who the hell do that hey to prove it to? I mean, are you official? Do you make determinations on what happens next given this?

You're nothing.

We're ALL nothing.

If they shot and killed spongebob, they'd have NO ONE to answer to but those who ordered it.

You're not the commander, chief or grunt involved - who says you actually need to know one way or another apart from what your president tells you?

You want to have a tour of the white house as these things occur? Hold obamas hand? Press the button, to be uber uber uber sure??

ffs...

it's NEVER happened in history, but by crikey, why aint that a conspiracy if I never heard one hyuk!

What are you saying here?

That i should lay down??

Cause YOU say im Nothing, and you tell yourself you are nothing and we ALL are nothing?

What happened!!`?

You gave up?

Seems like it...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by Xivinorum

Bin laded was killed in 2002 and put on ice wow that's news to me

Actually he was gradually frozen over a period of time and sealed in a cryogenic freezer. The comeback tour is slotted for 2012 so you had better look surprised and don't act like I told you.

Oh yeah, its gonna be a big event. Bin Laden will emerge from the sea walking up the beach with sea weed hanging off of him and crabs latched onto his ears. He'll take the podium as the shocked on lookers are speechless and amazed. There will be an event at this particular beach and we will have camera crews there so don't worry about that.

Anyway, he'll take the podium and he'll look ghoulish. He'll even have a fake bullet wound in his forehead for effect. He'll begin by saying how he awoke beneath the sea and was taught many things by creatures that no one knows about and that they healed him.

He'll get into all kinds of esoteric teachings and really dazzle the crowds. He'll finish by appealing to the terrorists around the world to end their campaigns and drop their weapons. He'll tell them to embrace their fellow human beings and do only good toward them.

Am I rambling on here? Sorry, I do have to crash out.

No, if you blend in enough conspiracy theories it can be pulled off.

I would like to mention that he could not only end the terrorists' campaigns, but gather a western cult following as a new savior. He'd eventually run for presidency.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
reply to post by Opspeculate

Are you tuned on AJ show at the moment ?

Debunk my video then we can talk about

edit on 4-5-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

Debunk your video?

Did you make that Video?

If so ? please talk what it says,, you ATTACK with VIDEO links?

What on earth are you doing here?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

This thread should read JOKE OVER: ALEX JONES exposed by his own listeners to not contain any useful data.

By the way buy gold.

That is pretty much every Alex thread. I sometimes wonder why anyone starts a pro-Alex thread here. All it ever does is expose the fact that all he has woken anyone up to is the fact that Alex Jones has a radio show. Personally, it has been a long time now and if Armagheddon does not hurry up I would actually like a nap. Being "awake" is great...for the first decade or so.
edit on 5/5/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

When the people ask for proof, the government should provide it, because the government is there to serve the people and NOT the other way round.
Well said wcitizen.

-

And people tell us to just smile and understand that they do whatever they want, and we cant question them?

Oh thats true cause when we do Question! if are called "Fearmongerer, Nutcase, Blind follower, Conspiracy theorieser or whatever the most entertained words these days...

The biggest comedians here tends to be kids who usually watch Propaganda Telly to often..

Shame on you, how many channels do you have?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

When the people ask for proof, the government should provide it, because the government is there to serve the people and NOT the other way round.
Well said wcitizen.

-

And people tell us to just smile and understand that they do whatever they want, and we cant question them?

Oh thats true cause when we do Question! if are called "Fearmongerer, Nutcase, Blind follower, Conspiracy theorieser or whatever the most entertained words these days...

The biggest comedians here tends to be kids who usually watch Propaganda Telly to often..

They installed a chip in me so I do not even have to watch TV. All 9 million channels of radio and TV get beamed into my head.

That's actually so true. Oh so true.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
reply to post by KJV1611

Your ego is hurted now ... you thinking now "what happened? i believed AJ is the real deal but here now is proof for something opposite" .Calm down ..watch again ..then research ... we people are learning through our mistakes

?

So please state your research how this movie tells it!

how this little cute video FLIPPED your tiny mind.

Proof?

How can you call that proof? its like MSM own you my little man.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crazytalk
Alex Jones is a very loud voice for all who calls them selves a conspiracythirist

I clearly see your name tells us everything..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Well said wcitizen.

-

They installed a chip in me so I do not even have to watch TV. All 9 million channels of radio and TV get beamed into my head.

That's actually so true. Oh so true.

Ah!

Another comedian, who thinks this is so fun!

You actually use time and energy to say some kids sentences ??

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

What on earth are you doing here?

You should watch it. It is actually claims of Alex and what the truth is about them. The fun thing about that clip is that you can confirm those are Alex Jones quotes and you can also take Alex advice, do the research yourself, and see that the narrator is 100% correct in pointing out Alex complete BS.

My favorite thing about Alex is "Don't take my word for anything, folks. You gotta do your own research, people. Look this stuff up. It is confirmed and admitted and documented. Just look, folks!"

Guess when I stopped trusting Alex?
Right about the time I started looking it up.

Give it a shot. Go through the video and see if you can defend Alex on any of his failed claims. Consider it a fun Alex Jones game...

edit on 5/5/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

You are attacking one man with one video...

Do you even listen to his callers?

Do you even research over and over .... or does one little video screw up your mind?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Weishaupt

...or just babble on like an idiot for another page instead.
Whatever is working for you then.

link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Weishaupt

Dramatic rants? YES WE SHOULD RANT! More and More! Go and buy a new HD TV and be in you comfort zone by all means.

Please re-read my post. You apparently stopped reading it the moment you saw I'm not a big Alex Jones fan and have made an erroneous assumption about what I believe.

Tell your self that over and over until your mind only see what you nice TV tells you.

link   

You are attacking one man with one video...

Do you even listen to his callers?

Do you even research over and over .... or does one little video screw up your mind?

That applys to posting Alex Jones rants... and it's one video with 26 clips from various shows... with the footnotes so I can researh.

By the way the gov is going to shoot you in the head and take your children.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

By the way the gov is going to shoot you in the head and take your children.

Wow. Miserable fail on your part eh?

You completely forgot the product tie-in. You are supposed to then sell him bullet proof crap you invested in.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join