It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weishaupt
What's going on in America today?

Why are we over our heads in debt?

Why can't the politicians bring debt under control?

Why are so many people - often both parents now
working at low-paying, dead-end jobs and still making do with less?

What's the future of the American economy and way of life?

Why does the government tell us inflation is low when the buying power of our paychecks
is declining at an alarming rate?

Only a generation ago, bread was a quarter and you could get a new car for $1,995!

The problem is that since 1864 we’ve had a debt-based banking system.

All our money is based on government debt.

We cannot extinguish government debt without extinguishing our money supply.

That’s why talk of paying off the national debt, without reforming our banking system, is an impossibility.

That’s why the solution does not lie in discussing the size of national debt rather than lies in reforming our banking system.

The Federal Reserve headquarters in Washington, D.C.

It sits on a very impressive address right on Constitution Avenue, right across from the Lincoln Memorial.

But is it "Federal"?

Is it really part of the United States government?

Well, what we are about to show you is that there is nothing federal about the Fed Reserve, and there are no reserves.

The name is a deception created back before the Fed Reserve Act was passed in 1913 to make Americans think that America's new central bank operates in the public interest.

The truth is that the Fed is a private bank, owned by private stockholders, and run purely for their private profit.

Fed is privately-owned, for-profit corporation which has no reserves, at least no reserve to back up the Federal Reserve notes which are our common currency.

The Fed is neither federal and has doubtful reserves.

It’ a private bank that is owned by member banks and it was chartered under the guys of the seat by an act of congress in 1913.

If there's still any doubt whether the Federal Reserve is a part of the U.S. government, check your local telephone book.

In most cities, it's not listed in the blue "government pages."

It is listed in the "business" white pages, right next to Federal Express, another private company.

But more directly, U.S. Courts have ruled time and time again that the Fed is a private corporation.

Why can't Congress do something about the Fed?

Most members of Congress just don't understand the system, and the few who do are afraid to speak up.

For example, initially a veteran Congressman from Chicago asked us if he could be interviewed However, both times our camera crew arrived at his office to do the interview.

The Congressman never appeared, and eventually he decided he no longer wanted to participate.

But a few others in Congress have been bolder over the years.

Here are three quick examples.

In 1923, Representative Charles A. Lindbergh, a Republican from Minnesota, the father of famed aviator, "Lucky" Lindy, put it this way:

The Financial System ... Has been turned over to ... the federal reserve board. That board administers the finance system by authority of ... a purely profiteering group. The system is private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people`s money.

One of the most outspoken critics in Congress of the Fed was the former Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee during the Great Depression years, Louis T. McFadden said in 1932:

We have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board ... this evil institution has impoverished ... the people of the United States ... and has practically bankrupted our Government. it has done this trough ... the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it.

Senator Barry Goldwater was a frequent critic of the Fed:

Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international moneylenders ... The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of congress and ... manipulates the credit of the United States.

This is just tip of the Ice! Like Alex Jones tells us, is to DO OUR OWN RESEARCH! ...

Morons! all over this forum so freaking scared! bashing and calling names like small tiny KIDS with no CRITICAL thinking and researching...

How is this world going to be a better place when stupid jackasses like many of you are lurking around..

I'm not an expert, but when you cut and paste from another website you should really give the person who wrote the information credit. The Money Masters: How International Bankers Gained Control of America. You keep saying we should think for ourselves and not live in our bubbles, but you seem have the biggest bubble out of anyone here. An AJ bubble of nothing but conspiracy and induendo.

Although you tried to portray that you came up with the above yourself, you didn't. Not cool man. Quit your following and start to think for yourself instead of just telling everyone else they are not. All replies to this thread had what people thought, even examples in their own words, not rip offs and plagurism. It looks like your sig link applies to your exact personality.

I have listend to AJ, he's said nothing more than any other conspiracy radio show hosts have not said all the way back to Art Bell in the early 90's. He's not a genius or a prophet. He speaks in generalities just as a psychic does, sooner or later he's going to be right about something. Throw enough spaghetti at a wall, some is bound to stick. You have to take what he says with a grain of salt, pick and choose what to believe, just like any other news source out there. Just because some of us don't believe everything he says doesn't mean that we are in a bubble, we just are cautiously skeptical on everything we hear.

To the mods I appologize for long quoting his post, but I believe it was relavent to show that he just cut and pasted somone else work without giving them credit. Very bad form.

Now back to my bubble.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'm glad we have guys like Alex Jones out there fighting for the truth

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I listened to the first part..
Although i tend to believe Pieczenik

The truth is starting to becoming impossible.
Only real-time live connections 24/4 with all important people could solve that.
We will never know..

Came up with a little scenario.

What if .....'

1. They actually tell the truth..
2. But deliberately create doubts
3. All the conspiracy people and doubters are beginning to stand up
4. A Large media hype around the doubts of the story and government in general
5. They come up with real proof, the movie in full HD of the action, the body found by Japanese fishing boat and a DNA match, and an still working USB stick with all the evidence in his pocket
6. The "large population" believes all the evidence, conspirators are declared state enemy number 1
7. Re-election

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
Yep, he is talking about many here and you had better hope he and me and those like us are wrong.

Alex has been wrong on everything I have heard him claim for 11 years and counting now. He has been doing it longer than that. How long should I wait before giving up on him?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The only joke, is Alex Jones and this video he has made not even 24 hours after OBL’s death it does raise the big question of how he could have made this conclusion that this was a big hoax. There are a number of inconsistencies with his video the first one was claiming that Anwar al-Awlaki was OBL’s number two when as most of you will know it is Ayman al-Zawahiri. Then he goes on about the claims about 100+ nukes and how OBL’s death has been confirmed 9 times, something I find very hard to believe. As far as I know this is the first time the president of America has officially announced OBL to be dead. And the Americans were not the source of the fake photo, it was a old photo and was quickly dismissed by the press at a time when the American administration were still debating on releasing a photo or not.

I hate how he uses his own site and his own propaganda to back up his claims makes no sense and he never predicted this he’s just out to make a buck. All way through he advertises his website he knows what the conspiracy audience are looking for “proof” there is more to OBL’s death and that’s what he’s giving them because in return he will get some advertising revenue and if he’s lucky some of them might even buy his new book or DVD.

Nothing in this video shows the recent assassination of OBL to be a joke, it only further shows that Alex Jones is a joke.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

The real joke is the story of Osama Bin Laden...come on you do know that he has been dead and alive off and on for the last decade right?

CIA reports, doctors and biographers have asserted that bin Laden had (has) a range of diseases from typhoid to renal disease, Addison’s disease, secondary osteoporosis and Marfan syndrome. Intelligence agencies think that in 2000, he had kidney-dialysis devices shipped to him in Afghanistan. His 1987 biography states that bin Laden was being treated with insulin for diabetes and suffered serious low blood pressure. Is it likely that the most wanted man in the world has been regularly receiving medical attention without detection for the past 10 years?

www.washingtontimes.com...

In 2008, former CIA case officer Robert Baer asserted, “Of course he’s dead.” In 2002 and 2009, Pakistani Presidents Pervez Musharraf and Asif Ali Zardari separately stated that bin Laden was dead. In 2002, FBI counterterrorism chief Dale Watson stated that bin Laden “probably” was dead.

And then, when they were wanting him alive again....NATO says he is alive....

Osama bin Laden and his deputy Ayman al-Zawahiri are believed to be hiding close to each other in houses in northwest Pakistan, but are not together, a senior NATO official said.

"Nobody in al Qaeda is living in a cave," said the official, who declined to be named because of the sensitivity of the intelligence matters involved.

Rather, al Qaeda's top leadership is believed to be living in relative comfort, protected by locals and some members of the Pakistani intelligence services, the official said.

edition.cnn.com...

Steve Pieczenick is not "crazy" there is far too much to the story to dismiss...

''For some, the thirst for power takes on the character of an addiction,'' said Steve R. Pieczenik, a psychiatrist who has also been a Deputy Assistant Secretary of State. ''Many of my patients have been power brokers of one kind or another: lobbyists, politicians, lawyers. These people are incessantly building a power base, forming alliances, typically with no specific goal in mind; they just enjoy the hurly-burly of power for its own sake.''
www.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Many people ask "why didn't we listen to Alex Jone's?" on the 9-11 topic.

The following statement is an opinion and should be treated as such. As far as I am concerned Jone's input on the matter is of little to no consequence.

I have a far better question, why didn't anyone listen to Richard Clarke?

After all, he made available the information, to those who were responsible for acting on the information, before Jone's ever made the claim about a terrorist threat that people would later interpret as a 9-11 prediction to those who were not responsible for acting on the information.

www.gwu.edu...

edit on 5-5-2011 by HawkMan11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
As I'm reading many comments here, it's blatantly obvious that many people haven't even listened to the Pieczenik interview and instead want to bash Alex Jones. Yes, Alex Jones sometimes acts like a lunatic, and he over hypes things. That doesn't mitigate the ground breaking information and analysis that Pieczenik delivered.

This interview was HUGE and it's all over the internet.

Me thinks there's still many sheep (or outright disinfo agents) here at ATS that will bash Alex Jones at every opportunity without ever citing credible or objective counter arguments to the information he presents. His show is first and foremost ENTERTAINMENT. Got it? Every radio show is. That's shouldn't diminish the information and point of view he provides.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
And then, when they were wanting him alive again....NATO says he is alive....

Am I the only one to think of this still?
Just go get him. Snap a photo of the two of you and that days newspaper or bring him back and put him online. I am pretty sure OsamaBinLaden is still open for an ATS screen name.

I mean, come on. Obviously Osama is still alive. Just go get him for us because...you know...no body...no...

well you get it.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
His show is first and foremost ENTERTAINMENT. Got it? Every radio show is. That's shouldn't diminish the information and point of view he provides.

But it does.

Therefore, so to the neighbors goes the taint.
That is just life. If you find yourself drowning, you are probably swimming in the wrong circles.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillfever

It usually stalls at 300'ish views for at least an hour or two.. It's done that with several of my videos, whenever it reached those views. Just to clarify it is not some conspiracy youtube has made to stop this video from being shared.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Why was the tail section of the helicopter left in OBL's compound?

1. Who shot it down?

2. Where is the rest of the helicopter? Can it fly without the tail section?

3. If the helicopter can not fly without the tail section, then how did the SEALs get out of the compound?

4. Why is there barely any damage to the tail section? The only noticeable damage is at the top part (in pictures of it), which would have been where it is connected to the rest of the helicopter.

www.feelfree.co...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhino5
Why was the tail section of the helicopter left in OBL's compound?

1. Who shot it down?

As of yet, I haven't seen a source claiming it was shot down.

Abbottābad, Pakistan | Near Bilel Town The SEALs stormed the compound at approximately 1:00 am local time (8:00 pm, May 1 UTC) and engaged bin Laden's men in a firefight. Two helicopters carrying the primary assault team hovered over the compound and the SEALs fast-roped to the ground. One of the helicopters stalled, perhaps from its own prop wash, and was forced to make an emergency landing in the compound. The compound's guards opened fire as the SEALS, none of whom were seriously injured in the assault, attacked the compound's structures.

www.tripline.net...

2. Where is the rest of the helicopter? Can it fly without the tail section?

Blown up and left, S.O.P. and no to my knowledge a helicopter cannot fly without an operating, and present tail section.

It’s not uncommon for U.S. military forces to destroy an aircraft downed in a foreign land, but U.S. Special Forces had particular cause to blow up the ill-fated helo that participated in Sunday’s raid on Osama Bin Laden’s compound in Pakistan. Apparently, it was a secret stealth helicopter, the design of which U.S. military commanders would not be keen to share with the Pakistanis or anyone else.

www.popsci.com...

3. If the helicopter can not fly without the tail section, then how did the SEALs get out of the compound?

At least two choppers were used, only one crashed.

Jalalabad, Afghanistan ABC New reports that, according to an anonymous U.S. official, a pair of helicopters carrying Navy SEAL Team 6 left Jalalabad in eastern Afghanistan in the early morning hours of May 2. The choppers entered Pakistani airspace using sophisticated technology intended to evade that country's radar systems. (ABC News)

And it sounds that an ample amount of support was waiting in case they lost all choppers, or in case they encountered a large enemy force.

Tarbela Ghazi Air Base, Pakistan (12:15 am) From Tarbela Ghazi Air Base in Pakistan (which the CIA has Pakistani government permission to use), several modified UH-60 Blackhawk helicopters made their way to the garrison suburb of Abbottabad, about 30 miles from the center of Islamabad. Aboard were Navy SEALs, flown across the border from Afghanistan, along with tactical signals, intelligence collectors, and navigators using highly classified hyperspectral imagers. (National Journal)

The helicopter which had made the emergency landing was damaged and could not fly the team out. It was consequently destroyed to safeguard its classified equipment. The SEAL team helicopters were supported by multiple other aircraft, including fixed-wing fighter jets and drones. Per CNN, The Air Force also had a full team of combat search-and-rescue helicopters including MH-53 Pave Low and HH-60 Pave Hawk helicopters

www.tripline.net...

4. Why is there barely any damage to the tail section? The only noticeable damage is at the top part (in pictures of it), which would have been where it is connected to the rest of the helicopter.

www.feelfree.co...

I can only speculate on this one, but i assume explosives were used to destroy the craft. Based on that assumption i also assume that they would be placed in the front, or near the middle, of the aircraft. I also assume that ST6 did not feel the Pakistani military could reverse engineer the entire top secret craft from just a tail section and other scraps of metal. all assumptions though.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkMan11

Thanks for answering some of my questions. You still did not answer my last question. You also raised four new questions.

1. Why aren't there any pictures of the destroyed helicopter that they intentionally blew up?

2. Why would they forget to destroy the tail section?

3. Why is the tail section propped up on the wall? It seems like a very odd way for a tail section to land.

4. If the helicopter did stall and they made an emergency landing, then why would the helicopter have been damaged in the way it did? I am not an expert on helicopter crashes, but it seems to defy physics and logic the way that helicopter landed and was damaged.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Rhino5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhino5
reply to post by HawkMan11

Thanks for answering some of my questions. You still did not answer my last question. You also raised four new questions.

1. Why aren't there any pictures of the destroyed helicopter that they intentionally blew up?

Being a classified craft maybe pictures of that section are classified still? I truly don't know. I think i saw some pictures taken at night over the compound that showed what i recall as a large burning mass. but i don't have any evidence so it can't be sufficient as an answer.

2. Why would they forget to destroy the tail section?

I'm guessing it would provide whoever has it now with very little in the way of valuable intel. Also, I don't think they were particularly concerned with the tail piece ass opposed to on board computers and such. Probably in the front, where explosives were probably placed. I assume the tail section has the minimal damage because it was farthest from the blast relative to the rest of the chopper.

3. Why is the tail section propped up on the wall? It seems like a very odd way for a tail section to land.

I believe they are moving it, or in the process of. There are pictures of it laying in the courtyard in other chopper related threads.

4. If the helicopter did stall and they made an emergency landing, then why would the helicopter have been damaged in the way it did? I am not an expert on helicopter crashes, but it seems to defy physics and logic the way that helicopter landed and was damaged.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Rhino5 because: (no reason given)

I imagine they couldn't get it off the ground, especially if it had to make an emergency landing due to a stall. Which would be ample reason to destroy it. Which would result in the damage.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Ok... everyone needs to use LOGIC.

This is the same gov that couldn't keep watergate a secret. The IRAN CONTRA THING secret. or OSAMA working for them secret.

If you think that OSAMA was cryogenically frozen and saved for 10 years just to be used by a President that wasn't even in office from the opposite party... then you have missed the logic train.

Sure the gov sucks, it's a blotted bureaucracy. But at least be reasonable and blame them and call them out on stuff they actually do.

But ya, i'll be the first one to all out the black ops heli. Nice UFO. But Popsicle Osama... common use logic. ANd why out of all people would it be a yelling mad man on an internet radio show that sells advertising like it was the END OF THE WORLD, be the only one to figure this out.

COmmon he is the guy from SCANNER DARKLY! That was a work of fiction, so is ALEX JONES.

In my opinion either OSAMA in in CUBA being dunked like a clown. Or a seal had an emotional outburst whacked him illegally and they are saving face.

No chance in hell they had OSAMA frozen for a dif president to use who nobody knew was going to run. Common now.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Baldryck

What is wrong with you?

you say and i quote "as a psychic does"

He tell you where to look, to see how many holes this story got... almost 10 years, and you still scream like a kid..

And you get so afraid!.. i pity you sir.

Obama is the most transparent President! right? You still believe that?

YOU hate just! ONLY because you are so afraid.. you are doing a bad job justifying your "safe" bubble.

edit on 6-5-2011 by Weishaupt because:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

You still here, saying that a frozen osama would be so dumb that it cant be true??

Why are you picking this little theory up over and over again...

This is the only thing your scared mind can think of?

Okey TELL ME THIS... when the Seals got in there, with their camera on their heads...

WHY haven't them a STILL Picture of the VIDEO just the second before OBL apparently got shot?

THATS THE ONLY THING WE ASK FOR!!.....

But guess what!

They dont...

You and several other people here need to wake up..

Still in love with your Hot News Reporter??

Silly minds...

You all are attacking like kids, with bad words.. some are even using the term crazy person??

Get a life... DO SOME RESEARCH..

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

we just are cautiously skeptical on everything we hear.

Dont make me laugh..

What are you really saying here?

You just Hate and use bad words...

MSM?? ever skeptical of them?

Guess not, your family sits front of it everyday and Votes for "FREEDOM"

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Alex has been wrong on everything I have heard him claim for 11 years and counting now. He has been doing it longer than that. How long should I wait before giving up on him?

! Real good research here!

Just an opinion..

Please take us back when AJ started this, and tell me ! statement after statement he got wrong?

Please i dear you...

You and many more are the reason our world is falling apart..

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join