It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
I wonder why he didn't pick up on the secret Bin Laden compound layout.

LOL!

WTF

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillfever
Yeah this is a great clip... I watched it a few times last night, its funny how the view count was at 310 forever, with it going past 1200 likes on the video... gotta love youtube censoring...

Anyways... Im glad someone finally posted it on here, I would have, but im not cool enough to post new topics yet

Lol that's not Youtube censoring, that happens on EVERY video that receives a large amount of views.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by kykweer

I recently watched the obama deception, during the film he lists all of obamas cabinet and their various roles in other institutions, all true, bohemian grove, he went in there and filmed it, filmed these strange rituals being conducted deep in the woods by high ranking political figures, all true, I mean there are lots of things that he presents that are factual, and its a little dull to sit here and list them, I just think that people who say that NOTHING he says is true are just blind or delusional, I mean that is simply not true.

Hello

Can only find the rituals, not the full documentary, can anyone help me in the right direction?
Have anyone written down what they did say in this rituals?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esekiel

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by kykweer

I recently watched the obama deception, during the film he lists all of obamas cabinet and their various roles in other institutions, all true, bohemian grove, he went in there and filmed it, filmed these strange rituals being conducted deep in the woods by high ranking political figures, all true, I mean there are lots of things that he presents that are factual, and its a little dull to sit here and list them, I just think that people who say that NOTHING he says is true are just blind or delusional, I mean that is simply not true.

Hello

Can only find the rituals, not the full documentary, can anyone help me in the right direction?
Have anyone written down what they did say in this rituals?

I can see why you haven`t continued to be online for awhile..
Have you tried search for Bohemian Grove Alex Jones.
Have not tried to write down the saying in the ritual, but its interesting indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join