It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mully

So before you guys accuse me as a disinformation agent. I'd like to introduce myself before I get berated for my opinion. My nickname is Mully and I'm a 19 year old student at Hofstra University. I'm a Progressive who believes nearly all people are generally good and only a handful of bad apples ruin the loot. I also am a firm believer that most conspiracy theories are mostly false, with exception to a handful that are really questionable.

This is a great first post! I like the way you lay your cards on the table. There are alot of good links in your post and I did see a few of them but I didn't listen to that one at the end. Now this may be how it went down and you have some really good points that have been made.

Me personally, I believe that there was a deal made whereby he would live peaceably in Pakistan unharmed. Well they milked that cow for all it was worth and decided it was time for a change of venue. So they went in and executed him at a politically correct time.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
"Now do you have any proof at all? By the way the towers... we did not lose 3-4 million people which is how many he said the next attak would take. So obviously he does not know anything..."

You mean he doesn't know everything.he's right about the fluoride in the water.He's right about the chemtrails..I mean what are those jets spraying in the air all day?You only need to walk outside your house in the day time to see that.

I don't want to break out the million things that the government has lied about or cover-up about 9/11 because I would be here a while...but instead I'll ask you this..Can you prove 19 arabs armed with lol boxcutters pulled off 9/11?Seriously?I bet there is more evidence to suggest that 9/11 was an inside job than there is for the 19 arabs with boxcutters theory.Do you actually believe that crap?

I think you're smarter than that!

peace.

edit on 5-5-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
"Now do you have any proof at all? By the way the towers... we did not lose 3-4 million people which is how many he said the next attak would take. So obviously he does not know anything..."

You mean he doesn't know everything.he's right about the fluoride in the water.He's right about the chemtrails..I mean what are those jets spraying in the air all day?You only need to walk outside your house in the day time to see that.

I don't want to break out the million things that the government has lied about or cover-up about 9/11 because I would be here a while...but instead I'll ask you this..Can you prove 19 arabs armed with lol boxcutters pulled off 9/11?Seriously?I bet there is more evidence to suggest that 9/11 was an inside job than there is for the 19 arabs with boxcutters theory.Do you actually believe that crap?

peace.

Same chem trails I debunked earlier with proof and science?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe what has evidence. AGain I am begging you for real evidence do not get defensive I am on your side if their is evidence share. Enlighten me. Like I said I am new to him. Only was able to watch a few of his old shows on you tube today. He is just pumping fear mongering and selling you the goods.

Like water filters, vitamins survival packs....

That's like me telling you I sell hot dogs.

Now welcome back to the show folks. Now listen, I might not claim to know it all. But I was a cocktail party with some real administration folks. Now listen these folks hate me. Why would they invite me to their party? Now before we get into logic. Let me just say that these people told me that those who do not eat hot dogs die. There is a conspiracy and only hot dogs are safe. They told me this themselves. The same people who try to shut me down from telling you about hot dogs.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

peace.

One more thing... he has thousands of hours of stuff on you tube... I ask you for evidence.. then you ask me for 911 evidence... I do not have any but there is way more proof it was Arabian hijakers than anything else, and maybe some incompetence on the part of the USA in handling the event.

You supposedly are a fan of his and know his work, so could you please show me the proof where he is right bout anything. You had to go bak a decade to find a vague edited video. I think you can do better!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hot dogs can't save your life!

Weak analogy..no offense.

Isn't this site fear mongering?

Isn't saying that there are terrorists everywhere wanting to kill you because you like freedom fear mongering?Only difference is the things Alex says..a LOT of people believe!And people don't believe things without proof you know that!So obviously there must be some truth to it!

When was the last time you saw an Arab blow themselves up in America?Besides on 9/11..Which didn't happen!At least not by no arabs!With all these so-called terrorist that hate America why aren't the "terrorists attacking on America soil??

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Weak analogy..no offense.

Isn't this site fear mongering?

Isn't saying that there are terrorists everywhere wanting to kill you because you like freedom fear mongering?Only difference is the things Alex says..a LOT of people believe!And people don't believe things without proof you know that!So obviously there must be some truth to it!

When was the last time you saw an Arab blow themselves up in America?Besides on 9/11..Which didn't happen!At least not by no arabs!With all these so-called terrorist that hate America why aren't the "terrorists attacking on America soil??

True I have never seen an Arab blow himself up. I assume most arabs are peaceful people like us. So I never looked for it. But I shall from now on.

But I have seen a forum poster blow up when I asked him to show me proof Alex Jones was ever right.

edit on 5-5-2011 by Chesster because: Psy-op manual

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
"But I have seen a forum poster blow up when I asked him to show me proof Alex Jones was ever right'

lol touche. How does one blow up online?Did I show signs of frustration?Wasn't trying to..I like a good debate though!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Bin laded was killed in 2002 and put on ice wow that's news to me

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
So many shìt Scared people here..

What is wrong here huh?

Still scared?

Seems like it..

Ever Seen Money Masters?

OKEY LETS PUT PROOF TOGETHER.

link   

edit on 5-5-2011 by Weishaupt because: DoubleTrouble ...

link   

"But I have seen a forum poster blow up when I asked him to show me proof Alex Jones was ever right'

lol touche. How does one blow up online?Did I show signs of frustration?Wasn't trying to..I like a good debate though!

A little and it was just a great joke to insert. Anyhow back to topic well my topic not thread. Because my job is to debunk if possible, adopt if plausible.

Any more proof or videos you would like to use on your side? That 911 doesn't cut it. THousands of hours of audio of him ranting about plausible just does not do it. That's what we are doing. Did you you my Great grandmother predicted world war 2. In like 1920. Not because she knew what she was talking about. SHe was just a raging alcoholic who talked a lot. So sometimes she would be right. She also practiced voodoo. And believed spirits spoke to her.

Sometimes people get lucky, grandmas... me... you... Alex Jones... especially if the job is to yell into a mic and sell solar generators for the apocalypse.

He reminds me of that ALEX JONES looking guy in SCANNER DARKLY the movie with KEANU REEVES. WHo comes out with a megaphone and talks the same stuff. He is a useless character in the movie. Anyhow...

Ya.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

When you get cancer, the big bad government comes in to kidnap you, or WWIII breaks out...
be sure to tell us all how Bob Chapman's gold saved your life.

I hear it tastes terrible, is a really bad way to treat cancer, and does not stop bullets but what do I know.
edit on 5/5/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

When you get cancer, the big bad government comes in to kidnap you, or WWIII breaks out...
be sure to tell us all how Bob Chapman's gold saved your life.

I hear it tastes terrible, is a really bad way to treat cancer, and does not stop bullets but what do I know.
edit on 5/5/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

That was awesome. See, it's a product he is selling, like any media higher ratings brings it great ad revenue. Sometimes you have to push for higher pay. Like this one commercial playing now, as I listen.

SOLUTiONS BY SCIENCE my longest running sponsor. I believe in them and you should too. Then he segways into the show with how the electrical grid is going to have issues and the gov is going to kill us.

If solutions by science wasn't a sponsor would he still push that product and would he ever talk about electricity issues?

Be honest you know I am right he is a dope pusher and his products are tailored for people getting high on end of the world propaganda.

Why are his topics all related to the stuff he is selling? And why an't I find anything he has said to be of any truth. He just seems like mad mad person. A little bit of a liar. And def seems to have a omplex. I just heard him hang up on a caller and bash the caller. Wow. He has no respect for the audience. Refused to debate the caller. He refused to show any proof himself and just said the proof is out there....

This isn't an X files plot. It's real life... the truth an be found dudes. Seen, smelled, written about, spread for free.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Xivinorum

Bin laded was killed in 2002 and put on ice wow that's news to me

Actually he was gradually frozen over a period of time and sealed in a cryogenic freezer. The comeback tour is slotted for 2012 so you had better look surprised and don't act like I told you.

Oh yeah, its gonna be a big event. Bin Laden will emerge from the sea walking up the beach with sea weed hanging off of him and crabs latched onto his ears. He'll take the podium as the shocked on lookers are speechless and amazed. There will be an event at this particular beach and we will have camera crews there so don't worry about that.

Anyway, he'll take the podium and he'll look ghoulish. He'll even have a fake bullet wound in his forehead for effect. He'll begin by saying how he awoke beneath the sea and was taught many things by creatures that no one knows about and that they healed him.

He'll get into all kinds of esoteric teachings and really dazzle the crowds. He'll finish by appealing to the terrorists around the world to end their campaigns and drop their weapons. He'll tell them to embrace their fellow human beings and do only good toward them.

Am I rambling on here? Sorry, I do have to crash out.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
What's going on in America today?

Why are we over our heads in debt?

Why can't the politicians bring debt under control?

Why are so many people - often both parents now
working at low-paying, dead-end jobs and still making do with less?

What's the future of the American economy and way of life?

Why does the government tell us inflation is low when the buying power of our paychecks
is declining at an alarming rate?

Only a generation ago, bread was a quarter and you could get a new car for $1,995!

The problem is that since 1864 we’ve had a debt-based banking system.

All our money is based on government debt.

We cannot extinguish government debt without extinguishing our money supply.

That’s why talk of paying off the national debt, without reforming our banking system, is an impossibility.

That’s why the solution does not lie in discussing the size of national debt rather than lies in reforming our banking system.

The Federal Reserve headquarters in Washington, D.C.

It sits on a very impressive address right on Constitution Avenue, right across from the Lincoln Memorial.

But is it "Federal"?

Is it really part of the United States government?

Well, what we are about to show you is that there is nothing federal about the Fed Reserve, and there are no reserves.

The name is a deception created back before the Fed Reserve Act was passed in 1913 to make Americans think that America's new central bank operates in the public interest.

The truth is that the Fed is a private bank, owned by private stockholders, and run purely for their private profit.

Fed is privately-owned, for-profit corporation which has no reserves, at least no reserve to back up the Federal Reserve notes which are our common currency.

The Fed is neither federal and has doubtful reserves.

It’ a private bank that is owned by member banks and it was chartered under the guys of the seat by an act of congress in 1913.

If there's still any doubt whether the Federal Reserve is a part of the U.S. government, check your local telephone book.

In most cities, it's not listed in the blue "government pages."

It is listed in the "business" white pages, right next to Federal Express, another private company.

But more directly, U.S. Courts have ruled time and time again that the Fed is a private corporation.

Why can't Congress do something about the Fed?

Most members of Congress just don't understand the system, and the few who do are afraid to speak up.

For example, initially a veteran Congressman from Chicago asked us if he could be interviewed However, both times our camera crew arrived at his office to do the interview.

The Congressman never appeared, and eventually he decided he no longer wanted to participate.

But a few others in Congress have been bolder over the years.

Here are three quick examples.

In 1923, Representative Charles A. Lindbergh, a Republican from Minnesota, the father of famed aviator, "Lucky" Lindy, put it this way:

The Financial System ... Has been turned over to ... the federal reserve board. That board administers the finance system by authority of ... a purely profiteering group. The system is private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people`s money.

One of the most outspoken critics in Congress of the Fed was the former Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee during the Great Depression years, Louis T. McFadden said in 1932:

We have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board ... this evil institution has impoverished ... the people of the United States ... and has practically bankrupted our Government. it has done this trough ... the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it.

Senator Barry Goldwater was a frequent critic of the Fed:

Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international moneylenders ... The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of congress and ... manipulates the credit of the United States.

This is just tip of the Ice! Like Alex Jones tells us, is to DO OUR OWN RESEARCH! ...

Morons! all over this forum so freaking scared! bashing and calling names like small tiny KIDS with no CRITICAL thinking and researching...

How is this world going to be a better place when stupid jackasses like many of you are lurking around..

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
ALL i can see is "funny comedians" here...

What is wrong with your heads?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weishaupt
ALL i can see is "funny comedians" here...

What is wrong with your heads?

I'm bored and need to fill the void left by asking for proof Alex Jones knows what he is talking about.

Do you have any proof he was ever right my good good man.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Chesster because: Psy-op manual

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weishaupt
What's going on in America today?

Why are we over our heads in debt?

Why can't the politicians bring debt under control?

Why are so many people - often both parents now
working at low-paying, dead-end jobs and still making do with less?

What's the future of the American economy and way of life?

Why does the government tell us inflation is low when the buying power of our paychecks
is declining at an alarming rate?

Only a generation ago, bread was a quarter and you could get a new car for $1,995!

The problem is that since 1864 we’ve had a debt-based banking system.

All our money is based on government debt.

We cannot extinguish government debt without extinguishing our money supply.

That’s why talk of paying off the national debt, without reforming our banking system, is an impossibility.

That’s why the solution does not lie in discussing the size of national debt rather than lies in reforming our banking system.

The Federal Reserve headquarters in Washington, D.C.

It sits on a very impressive address right on Constitution Avenue, right across from the Lincoln Memorial.

But is it "Federal"?

Is it really part of the United States government?

Well, what we are about to show you is that there is nothing federal about the Fed Reserve, and there are no reserves.

The name is a deception created back before the Fed Reserve Act was passed in 1913 to make Americans think that America's new central bank operates in the public interest.

The truth is that the Fed is a private bank, owned by private stockholders, and run purely for their private profit.

Fed is privately-owned, for-profit corporation which has no reserves, at least no reserve to back up the Federal Reserve notes which are our common currency.

The Fed is neither federal and has doubtful reserves.

It’ a private bank that is owned by member banks and it was chartered under the guys of the seat by an act of congress in 1913.

If there's still any doubt whether the Federal Reserve is a part of the U.S. government, check your local telephone book.

In most cities, it's not listed in the blue "government pages."

It is listed in the "business" white pages, right next to Federal Express, another private company.

But more directly, U.S. Courts have ruled time and time again that the Fed is a private corporation.

Why can't Congress do something about the Fed?

Most members of Congress just don't understand the system, and the few who do are afraid to speak up.

For example, initially a veteran Congressman from Chicago asked us if he could be interviewed However, both times our camera crew arrived at his office to do the interview.

The Congressman never appeared, and eventually he decided he no longer wanted to participate.

But a few others in Congress have been bolder over the years.

Here are three quick examples.

In 1923, Representative Charles A. Lindbergh, a Republican from Minnesota, the father of famed aviator, "Lucky" Lindy, put it this way:

The Financial System ... Has been turned over to ... the federal reserve board. That board administers the finance system by authority of ... a purely profiteering group. The system is private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people`s money.

One of the most outspoken critics in Congress of the Fed was the former Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee during the Great Depression years, Louis T. McFadden said in 1932:

We have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board ... this evil institution has impoverished ... the people of the United States ... and has practically bankrupted our Government. it has done this trough ... the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it.

Senator Barry Goldwater was a frequent critic of the Fed:

Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international moneylenders ... The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of congress and ... manipulates the credit of the United States.

This is just tip of the Ice! Like Alex Jones tells us, is to DO OUR OWN RESEARCH! ...

Morons! all over this forum so freaking scared! bashing and calling names like small tiny KIDS with no CRITICAL thinking and researching...

How is this world going to be a better place when stupid jackasses like many of you are lurking around..

Thanks for the essay holmes.

Ya money sucks. But what does that have to do with Alex Jones exposing bin laden frozen corpse or whatever he is rambling about.
Explain to me this... if Osama was still a CIA assest... why would we need to kill him, pretend to kill him.... freeze him.... use his image to perpetuate a war on terror that lasts forever... and then tell the people we killed him... if he really is an asset... nothing Alex Jones says make sense.. He is a marketing tool. Or worse a successful conspiracy hoax.

Like you and Alex say show me the research and proof. I am willing to read.

Has Alex ever been right... he keeps mentioning he told his camera guy that day that he knew osama was going to be aptiured cause it was ILLUMINATI day. Does he really think the world is ran by some fraternity? I manage a company and can't get paid employees to cooperate. That just sounds suspiciously insane.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

Awwwe now you are just being cynical. Are you honestly trying to tell me that he advertises non-GM seeds during stories of planned crop killoffs just to sell seeds? No..... He has been dutifully warning me of the impending appocolypse for years now. I first heard him in the early '90s and I have been buying all these cans of Chicken Kiev for $120 a serving. Now that you mention it. It was usually right after hearing about WWIII and food shortages that got me so stupid. Hmmmm.

But no. It cannot be. Alex is a Christian. I know he is a Christian because he says it. He says it a lot. That is how you really know someone is a good Christian. They remind you a lot. Even after threatening callers. So he cannot be lying. Just because none of those Fema Camps exist and all my canned food actually spoiled already...I think I will give him like one more decade to see if he pans out. Maybe 2.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit
reply to post by Weishaupt

we've all done our research

What?

You done what?

Bad words.. and LINKS to more Bad words?

What is wrong with you?

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join