It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joke Over. Alex Jones Exposes the Bin Laden Hoax! (END OF)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+111 more 
posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Here's Alex Jones exposing all you need to know about this - the biggest joke in History.

It's an Insult to common intelligence!

www.youtube.com...

Now can we put this to bed and concentrate on what's real.

(Please someone bring it across for me - I've tried all ways to embed it but I'm no good at it )

+26 more 
posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
there you go...

lol...a min. to slow.....
edit on 3-5-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Yeah this is a great clip... I watched it a few times last night, its funny how the view count was at 310 forever, with it going past 1200 likes on the video... gotta love youtube censoring...

Anyways... Im glad someone finally posted it on here, I would have, but im not cool enough to post new topics yet

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Listen to his live radio, This guy has wits and a sense of revolution in his voice, I like it

+17 more 
posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
You can certainly see why so many people put him down
catch him and some other awsome radio at genesis communications
between several of the hosts there you get it all
Radio is where the patriots are.....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing it over you guys - hope others watch it - just so we can move on and see beyond the game plan.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Great post and vid! S+F

One quick thought I had regarding how the view count is frozen on some controversial youtube videos. I feel these counts are frozen until they're (youtube) given permission to release it. Brought to you by the FrEdDies of course. Just my two sense of course.

TWBU

+4 more 
posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
View Counts stop updating in real time at the 300 mark, it's been like this for a few years now.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
If youre not listening to alex jones live right now, Youre missing out

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/050ae845943a.jpg[/atsimg]

Two-thirds of the people seeing this picture will know what it means. The other one-third will agree with the concept even though they don't know what they are agreeing with.

After watching this video and Alex's special broadcast, it makes me realize one thing: Something big is coming. Will it happen on Cinco de Mayo? Does the "End of the World on May 21st, 2011" have anything to do with it? All this hyping of "they will retaliate" and "two billion nukes hidden all over the US" makes me extremely worried.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
That pic is from: Alex Jones joins the NWO

This is a good vid of his IMO... definantly points out some MESSED UP STUFF

+3 more 
posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
What hoax has been revealed? All I see in that clip are older internet articles. That's not revealing a hoax. Thought he'd come up with something cool.

Bummer.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Redpillfever

it doesn't sound like youtube censorship in this particular case, since it was recently put up. youtube stops a video's view count at 300 or so for a while if they gain a large amount of views in a short time. it's a fail-safe to check for sockpuppets view-bombing videos.
edit on 4-5-2011 by WilliamRikeronaSegway because: typo, touching up.

+27 more 
posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
lmao

not surprising at all.
folks here at ATS have been
saying this all along.

I think the real reason is Obama himself.
His long form BC was proven fake and
led directly to the CIA covert ops
in Kenya, Indonesia and Pakistan
as well as the CIA money laundering
through the Bank of Hawaii with the Ford
Foundation.
This has to be covered up at ALL
costs, so Bin Laden was brought
out of the deep freeze to distract
from an illegal president.

great content for the twilight zone.
Hitchcock would be proud

the CIA just got caught with their hand
in the cookie jar. The gigs up

Operation Hail Mary was a failure.

edit on 5/4/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Great post.
People need to switch off their TV sets and stop believing the crap the MSM puts out.
People can knock Alex as much as they like but the reality is, he`s opening a lot of peoples eyes as to what`s going on with these corrupt governments.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
hahah nice......

They really killed it with " Buried at sea" hahahha they screwed up right there...... first of all..... Muslims doesnt "burry" their dead at Sea, ONLY if that person dies at Sea and cant be bought to land within the 24 hours! will be "buried" at Sea. They bury their dead as like everyone else does, in the earth. Its sad to see that many believe it.

This man has been dead for years....... damn the Bogyman has died again... I wish I had as many lives as he did... Everyday seem to get better exposing this BS news and we only on the 3rd day LOL.... I wonder what else will come up and how many times this story will change... lol im not too aware of it but isn't there a thread about the White House already edited some of the story line?

Wife as a human shield then said to be not true.. HAHHAHA another screw up and many more to come...
edit on 4-5-2011 by MilzGatez because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I wonder why he didn't pick up on the secret Bin Laden compound layout.

LOL!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
His daughter has come out a minute ago and said he was captured alive and THEN killed. I think we need to settle down over this CT about his death.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Its just sad man , goodbye to your american civil liberties , good by to your rights and freedoms.
and the US will use this to stage further terrorist assualts and then inavde the countries blamed for these assualts.

I read from William Blum, that " the american public have no more control over their government , than the people living under supposed dictatroships that the US attack overseas , especially in US foreign policy "

, It's a shame that we are all being lied to continually and we are literally powerless , however I think its time we start our own propaganda psy ops to convince the world to get rid of our sick governments

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join