Ancient Aliens Testable Predictions

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Another technique I found effective is traveling light, meaning whenever you go in public to leave all electronic devices at home and carry only non-electronic devices.

Unfortunately many people carry many electronic devices with them and many building are just stuffed with electronic devices, so it is possible to track and read thoughts by combining all the data from other people's electronic devices and devices located in buildings like computers, projectors, remote controls, etc.

Large open spaces far from any type of electronic devices is ideal.

Also, I found a paper that very clearly shows that it is possible to detect ELF emissions from the human body:

Electromagnetic Emissions From Human Body

Now all that is needed is a way to jam the frequencies emitted from the human body.
edit on 24-9-2014 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
After watching the movie "Brainstorm" with Christopher Walken, I realized that it may be possible to use the "mind reading" technology to explore the death process, from the point of the view of the dying person. This would be quite fantastic, it may also be a test for metaphysical theories of the afterlife. Also, it may be possible to get an insight into the thought processes of animals, especially those animals that are similar to humans like primates. For example Koko the Gorilla is a primate that can communicate with humans via sign language, it would be interesting to correlate the brain states when Koko is signing, in this manner we may be able to get insight into how primates reason.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join