Ancient Aliens Testable Predictions

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I had another thought on open source hardware, electronics brands will no longer be as important, rather the ability to Build complex electronics will become dominant. Since all schematics at all levels will be freely available, no one company will have an advantage over another in terms of design, rather the advantage will come from the ability to Build complex devices to tight tolerances.

Physics will also play an ever increasing role, as the only real limitations to building anything will be physical. In fact, new discoveries in physics, chemistry, and material science will be able to produce technological innovations almost as fast as someone can figure out a use for the phenomena and find a way to build it.

Also the reverse will occur much faster, meaning if some field has a need for some particular piece of technology, say medicine for example, they could build it quickly and cheaply.

The only real barriers to building anything will be capital and machinery to build it.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Looking back at the last 5 years, it became obvious or at least less implausible, that indeed the power elite do exist and that they have tremendous influence on the world. It appears as if they have expanded their control to include most of the world and nearly all aspects of life from individual persons to entire governments.

In addition there appears to be an agenda intended to change the culture of the U.S. and the world. In essence they want to eliminate all traces of the counterculture and it's derivatives, that first gained popularity in the 1960's here in the U.S. Some critics blame the countercultural movement for social ills not only in the U.S. but around the developed world. In addition I believe that they think the countercultural movement gave rise to political movements and cultural movements that are not in their best interest.

There is another culture, in fact it is not viewed as a culture, yet it embodies many of the aspects that some anthropologists may identify as a culture and that is the Oil culture. This "culture" has been at the root of many of our problems for about 60-70 years. It has shaped our domestic policy and "guided" our politicians behind the scenes for decades. It has shaped our culture via the landscape of highways, suburbs, interstates,etc and indirectly via movies and music. Since energy production is the largest industry in the world, it has been, directly or indirectly, the centerpiece of our foreign policy for the last 40 years and is a large part of the reason why we are in the middle east. It has been the cause of many ills across the world and, due to peaking production rates, is now coming to a close. In essence this is the opposite of the counterculture, the conservative culture.

So, if they believe the counterculture has to be changed, then to keep balance, the conservative "oil culture" also has to be changed.

I have detailed, in my previous posts, that the U.S. and other countries in the western hemisphere do have sufficient energy resources to become completely energy independent. In essence we do possess sufficient energy resources to completely replace energy derived from oil products, all we need is the will to make it happen.

If the "Patricians" (the ruling elite) wish to rule without our input or our consent, if they wish to simply impose their will regardless of our rights or desires, then we should simply do like the Plebians and perform Secessio plebis. If they want to rule the world via the media, then all we must do is ignore the media, ignore all news, ignore all artists, ignore all movies, ignore all talk radio, ignore all corporately sponsored websites and internet media.

If they want to rule the media then they can rule a dead media, if they want to rule the conversation then they can rule an empty conversation.
edit on 29-3-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Some in the government and the power elite may say that it is too expensive to upgrade the electrical infrastructure to the point where we can supply all energy needs via electricity, let alone by solar. Well, it seems as if we are in a bind, for almost everything that the world demands, the power elite are unwilling or unable to provide.

Whether it be energy independence, real ET disclosure, individual privacy, public space travel, investigations into real quantum gravity, etc. So in essence, they don't want to change anything and because they are able to spy on people's thoughts at any time and for any reason, we won't be able to mobilize anyone to help change things.

The only real way out of this quandary is to start building your own electronics, starting at the level of the atom. The reason why is because then you can ensure your own privacy and the security of your thoughts and plans. Once we start doing this, then the power elite, in essence, will have lost. For if information is power then, eliminating their ability to surreptitiously obtain information, basically eliminates their power.

Once that happens, then we will truly be free.
edit on 29-3-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
It looks as if I'm making progress in degrading the ability of the power elite to monitor me and my thoughts, I was finally able to shut off my new refrigerator and I am currently only using the older refrigerator. That apparently put a big dent in their ability to monitor me. In addition I changed my computer monitors, I'm trying to test them to see if using random monitors has any effect on their ability to monitor us, it seems as if they have an effect, though I am still testing.

The most effective method to protect yourself, is to either place all electronics in an iron enclosure and/or shut them off. For example now I that I leave my cell phone and music players in the car, they can no longer monitor thoughts in public.

Little by little they are losing and soon hopefully, they will be forgotten like dust in the breeze.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I believe I have finally found a way to completely defeat "their" ability to both monitor thoughts and gangstalk. I have been experimenting with this method for about a week now.

What I do is that when I go to school/work I leave all electronic devices at home, place wallets and/or credit cards, corrective lenses, and clocks in small iron box I carry in a backpack. (Some credit cards nowadays have chips built in that could be used to monitor thoughts.) Then I take public transit to school/work, the reason for this is that many cars have thought monitoring devices built in and/or nefarious groups may enter your car, while you are at work, to place these devices in your car. I suppose other means of transportation may also be secure, though they must all be tested.

By doing this I was successfully able to circumvent nearly all of their ability to monitor thoughts. Though I am always alert, they could simply be bluffing, pretending not to be able to monitor thoughts, when they actually can.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join