Ancient Aliens Testable Predictions

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:37 PM
If there was ever a man like the "Cigarette Smoking Man" in the real world, he might be like Zbigniew Brzeziński:

Quotes by Zbigniew Brzezinski

Just peruse through some of his quotes and you'll see that much of what I have been saying is true, the "power elite" want total control:

“The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities. ” ― Zbigniew Brzeziński, Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era

“In the technotronic society the trend would seem to be towards the aggregation of the individual support of millions of uncoordinated citizens, easily within the reach of magnetic and attractive personalities exploiting the latest communications techniques to manipulate emotions and control reason.” ― Zbigniew Brzeziński, Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era

“Another threat, less overt but no less basic, confronts liberal democracy. More directly linked to the impact of technology, it involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled and directed society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite whose claim to political power would rest on allegedly superior scientific knowhow. Unhindered by the restraints of traditional liberal values, this elite would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by using the latest modern techniques for influencing public behavior and keeping society under close surveillance and control. Under such circumstances, the scientific and technological momentum of the country would not be reversed but would actually feed on the situation it exploits. … Persisting social crisis, the emergence of a charismatic personality, and the exploitation of mass media to obtain public confidence would be the steppingstones in the piecemeal transformation of the United States into a highly controlled society.” ― Zbigniew Brzeziński

Is this the future you wanted?

The future is looking great isn't it?
edit on 8-11-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:38 PM
As I was perusing some of the videos on youtube, a thought occurred to me, if we develop the remote neural monitoring technology, then we can use it against potential gangstalkers, not only to reveal their true intentions but, to reveal other gangstalkers. If the mind stores memories, images, faces, of other people then it may be possible to retrieve these images using remote neural monitoring.

Not only can we discover the faces and possibly names of other gangstalkers but, we can even discover people at a higher level of the organizational structure, we can discover how they look like, who they are, where they meet.

Yet another tactic to protect yourself from "perps" as they are called, is to work from home and/or have your significant other work from home and/or somehow arrange it so that there is always a person you trust in your residence at all times. This way perps will not have a chance to enter your residence, as long as you lock all entrances to your residence with a padlock and hasp like this:

Homer Vs. City of New York

Despite all the ideas the writers of the Simpsons may have taken from me, this one simple security device has proven to be the single most effective way to keep out perps. (This is where I got the idea of using a hasp and padlock on the Inside of a door in the first place!!)
edit on 9-11-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:14 AM
I just read about the Trans-Pacific Partnership on youtube

It's basically SOPA on steroids. Under this law currently being debated in Congress, fair use and public domain literally cease to exist, companies are allowed to sue the government if they feel their IPs have been misused, ISPs are allowed to take down entire websites without needing a court order, whistle blowing made ILLEGAL, and extends US's new copyright law is extended worldwide. It's very troubling that this bill even got this far. The fact that Obama is pushing this hard is even more worrying.

Of course the President and Corporations want to control the internet, after all the gangstalking, after everything they've done of course they don't want a record of it, of course President Obama wants this to pass so that in the future they can take down any website or blog or posting that reveals just what they did in the years 2008-2016.

Also, the powers that be, don't want criticism of irrational foreign policy decisions, they don't want arguments that support the anthropogenic causes for climate change, don't want the truth about ETs, the truth about space exploration, they don't want arguments for rational and plausible alternatives to oil as a primary transportation fuel, they don't want insight on the contradictions inherent in their decisions, so please fight back against this.

Please fight back against this, because when Barack is gone, he'll have an entire planet of criticism fall on him and there won't be anything he will be able to do.

edit on 10-11-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:17 PM
I think I may have found a way to help defeat gangstalking. I got the idea from another Targeted Individual who mentioned that other T.I.'s should wear a camera at all times. My idea is a slight extension of this that may lead to a final victory.

If we wear a device that records video (and possibly audio), with a time/date stamp, whenever we are awake then it will be easier to establish patterns that would convince others unfamiliar with gangstalking!!

For example if when a T.I. wakes up they turn on the recording device, they walk over to their computer, then say they view a picture of a cat, listen to a song, or read something about say SOPA or electronics, etc. Then this T.I. goes out, they see perps giving indications that they know what you were viewing in the privacy of your own home, they record it on video with a time/date stamp.

When the T.I. gets back home and downloads the videos to their computer, they can then more easily establish causal patterns that would convince others. For example you can provide a link to the compete unedited video and then provide a link to videos edited to more clearly show the casual nature of what you do in "private" and what you see in "public"!

Also, it appears that even Earnest Hemingway may have also been gangstalked:

Ernest Hemingway

though it also appears that Hemingway was also collecting intelligence:

Hemingway- FBI

This brings up a good point, many famous people at one point or another may have engaged in some type of spying and/or secret societies, maybe this is why they are famous!! So be careful!
edit on 10-11-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:30 PM
This is in regard to the previous post, which outlined a method by which to "prove" gangstalking:

To dissuade people accusing T.I.'s of "cherry picking" events, if you can, get someone you trust and who has not reported incidents of gangstalking to wear the camera system on their person and then compare. It is this comparison that can more clearly highlight the differences between a person who is and who isn't gangstalked.

When a T.I. enters a building all of sudden people start to cough, make noise, clear throat, they experience mobbing, and rushing.

When a non-T.I. enters a building, no coughing, no extra noise, no clearing throats, no mobbing, no rushing.

When a T.I. views something on a computer, later on they see someone in public making reference to it, or viewing something similar in their line of sight.

When a non-T.I. views something on the computer, they don't see any reference to it in public.

These are the types of differences that can more easily highlight the difference between a T.I. and non-T.I.

Furthermore this constant video recording system can be used to detect when personal objects in your residence have been tampered with. For if every time you use a certain object and/or the position of furniture and/or trinkets is recorded on video, then you can track their condition minute by minute every single time they are used. Hence, if you leave your residence and return and detect something slightly changed in your residence you can compare it to your recordings and document any changes.

Since any changes that could have occurred to the object by your actions are recorded then when an object is changed it must be because someone else did it.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:52 PM
I have been posting anti-gangstalking tactics on youtube. I posted on nearly every video dealing with gangstalking on youtube.

Now is it no coincidence that all of a sudden the Pentagon has conducted airstrikes against "Jihadi John"? I tell ya, the guys at the Pentagon may have access to all sorts of technology but, they aren't that bright!!!

Not to mention that "the powers that be" are vicious bastards for not only did they "conduct" airstrikes against some dude Jihadi John but, it is no coincidence that all of a sudden there were "terror" strikes in Paris.

So, I believe that the tables have turned, for it is "the powers that be" that now terrorize innocent people around the world, it is the powers that be that sponsor and support gangstalking of INNOCENT Americans, Innocent Brits, and innocent French dudes. So, if there are any terrorists left in this world it is the powers that be.

Think about this, almost everything they believe is inaccurate and/or is so odious they can't tell the public. So, the only way they can have any semblance of power is by force, they have to force people to believe their fairy tales and fantasies and they have to manipulate reality so that it is consistent with their view. They are very, very, very small portion of humanity and yet they wish to tell everyone else what to do AND they try to turn everything around.

If they engage in lying and you point it out, they will accuse you of lying.

If they engage in false flag attacks and you point it out, they will accuse you of being unpatriotic and label you a threat to the country.

If they believe in a hierarchical view of the world, where, of course, they place themselves on top, and you reveal it, they will accuse you of insulting and/or trying to harm their group.

It appears that "the power elite" wish to keep the world at a point, that we have seen, has become an unstable equilibrium. It requires constant maintenance, large amounts of effort, large amounts of energy, large amounts of force, large amount of social manipulation to keep the world at a point that is inherently unstable. Instead of allowing the world to find a new more stable and more natural point of equilibrium, they would rather keep it in an artificial equilibrium point.

Their own beliefs work against them, this unstable equilibrium cannot last, they don't have enough oil, enough money, or enough ideas to keep it at this point for long.

They have no ideas for the future, they have no vision, all they have is force, and a tired, corrupt, group of men whose time has passed.

edit on 14-11-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 06:37 PM
Another advantage of continuously recording your every waking moment, is that the "powers that be" can no longer spread misinformation about your personal life. For if every moment is recorded you can easily look in your archives and show the slander to be inaccurate.

They can no longer plant evidence, nor can they place images in your computer without your knowledge and then later accuse you of all sorts of "abnormal" behavior, since you will be recording your life whenever you are awake.

In essence, they can't touch you.

Next time, I'll show how using self surveillance can be used to show that "Chronovision" exists.
edit on 14-11-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 03:42 PM
I just ran across this video on youtube regarding Geo Engineering:

I believe the video presents a cogent argument for the existence of weather manipulation around the world. In fact here in Phoenix, AZ, the weather has been quite odd. Several people who were born and raised here have mentioned that they haven't seen weather like this.

Not to mention these dramatic weather changes seem to occur whenever people bring up the idea of covering about 50,000 square miles of desert with solar panels, this would provide for ALL U.S. energy needs.

For example nearly every time I post on youtube regarding the notion of supplying all the energy needs of the U.S. via solar power, BOOM, the next day - cloudy. It could be the middle of summer, 110 degrees, I post, and the next day it is 90 degrees and rainy!

So, if indeed these weather changes are no coincidence, then what message are "the powers that be" trying to send? We could venture a guess and say that maybe they don't want the U.S. to get all it's power from Solar Energy? We could take it further and say that they most likely don't want the U.S. to be energy independent, maybe they don't want another energy source to replace oil as a primary transportation fuel.

We must remember that Oil is what allows us to use other energy sources. The U.S. has many natural gas reserves, coal reserves, uranium reserves, and other energy sources. Yet, in order to get access to these reserves sometimes Diesel or Gas powered machinery must be used, and for certain Gas or Diesel must be used to transport the raw materials to be processed and once processed they may have to be transported again to the power plants, once again using oil derivatives. So, we see that without access to Oil derivatives, it is not possible to use the other energy sources in any significant fashion.

If, the U.S. decides to deliver all energy via electricity, then Oil, for the most part, is no longer necessary. Any energy source, could be used to, mine, transport, and process any other energy source.
edit on 15-11-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:10 PM
There is a way to determine the composition of the jet trails, using a high altitude weather balloon and a device that can collect air samples from the jet trail. We can determine where the trail is located by using a theodolite and a Gps unit:

Once we see the jet trail forming, we take note of the GPS coordinates , take one measurement with theodolite, walk a certain distance, get GPS coordinates, then take another measurement with theodolite. We can compute the distance between our GPS readings using an online website. Then Using some trigonometry we can determine the horizontal and vertical distance to the jet trail. We can then drive until we are directly under the jet trail and then release the balloon.

In order to make the comparison accurate we must also collect air samples from the same area but with no jet trail, this will serve as the control (using research terminology).

On a completely different note can you actually believe that a former CIA director, William Casey, actually said the following:

William Casey

These guys who run the CIA actually believe they are above the law! They conceive of themselves as being beyond good and evil, as masters of master morality. There is no "good" or "evil" for them, rather "good" and "bad". When they get what they want, when they want, how they want, it is good, and when they don't it is bad.
edit on 21-11-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-11-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>