Ancient Aliens Testable Predictions

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You know looking back at the findings of the Church Committee:

Church Committee

I don't believe citizens of the U.S. have had privacy since about the 1920-1930s. The difference is that we are only now becoming aware of it.

The NSA will always find excuses to continue spying, currently they use 9/11 and the "war on terror" to continue and expand spying of American Citizens. Which to me is irrational, they or whoever (bankers, corporations, military-industrial, multi-nationals) already control a large segment of the population.

From what I have seen and experienced, those who run the "organized stalking" program can literally control almost anyone they want. I have even seen "terrorists" (via TV and Internet) from the middle east give indications that they too are part of the "organized stalking" program. This may mean that 9/11 and the "war on Terror" may have simply been a false flag attack so that the "power elite" would have an excuse to spy on all of us. It also appears as if secret societies have a hand in manipulating the world, among the worst offenders are the British Aristocracy and those who support Israel at the cost of the entire world. The U.S. never really cut all ties with the U.K. and they still can control the U.S., whenever they think we are "misbehaving".

It's as if the entire U.S. has the "sword of Damocles" hanging over us at all times, ready to come down if we vote in a manner that "they" don't approve, if we pursue fields of study or areas of research "they" don't like (like ETs, UFOs, and Time travel), if "they" think we are not sufficiently religious, if they don't like our criticism of our leaders, if we support the anthropogenic causes for climate change, if we argue for the theory of peak oil, if we support energy independence or alternative energy on a massive scale, if we incur to much debt, etc, etc. If we do any of these things, they'll start praying "oh dear god hand me my switch, come on down like a son of a bitch, we'll tan their hides 7 shades of red, Lazarus will be raised from the dead."

Also, this isn't the first time that the "power elite" have engaged in massive "organized stalking". Looking at the findings of the Church Committee, it appears they have engaged in activities similar to "organized stalking" since about the early 1900's. It may even go back farther in Europe. What's worse, is that they often stalk people to the point were they commit suicide or conform. This program has been so effective that it may have eliminated nearly all people who may have posed a threat to "power elite" in the past.

So, what happens is that those who both have accurate accounts of the culture in the past AND have personality traits that are unwilling to keep quiet and are willing to fight on for the truth, are eliminated. Hence, the "power elite" allow the new generations to believe they are free to do and think whatever they want. Yet, it is the "power elite" that "allow" or "disallow" the varieties of freedoms available to the public, which means they can be "abridged", altered, or taken away at a whim. So don't be fooled by temporary lulls in "organized stalking" or spying or even temporary changes in the culture. The "power elite" are still there behind the scenes manipulating everything, taking note of everything, spying on everyone, judging everyone, keeping score on everything, taking note of how far you go and in what career and the career of your parents, they want to make sure you don't go too far (according to them). Despite all these things, "have good time!!". As long as they exist, we will never truly be free.
edit on 30-6-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
As some of you may have noticed, there does appear to be a "change" in the world culture. I guess the "power elite" have had their fill of manipulating the world, the question that I ask, is it ever truly "over"? I would venture to say it isn't. It is never truly "summer" (they like to use the seasons metaphors) as long as the "power elite" are manipulating the world behind the scenes.

They have shown that they can control large segments of the population, they can manipulate the media to their liking, they can start wars under false pretenses, and they can trample over any democracy and our rights whenever they see fit. The biggest problem is that we are allowed to return to some semblance of a democratic republic only when they decide so. Hence, just as they can decide to give back some freedoms they can just as easily take them away at a whim.

If we are truly "free", then does that imply we can again start doing actual research into UFOs? This time the goal is to meet with the ETs, videos and pictures won't suffice. How about research into real quantum gravity?

Why don't we put this new "freedom" to the test, let's see just how free we really are.

(UFology will never be the same, because they have shown that they control large segments of the population, we can't trust UFO reports anymore. The reports may be coming from people working for "them" to mislead honest UFO researchers. Also, they have shown the ability to "implant" thoughts, which also makes research more difficult. Not to mention they can spy on everyone through nearly any electronic device.)

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join