Ancient Aliens Testable Predictions

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Despite all the effort, to model and simulate a massive solar panel array or an upgraded electrical infrastructure, knowing how most politicians are, most likely nothing will be built. Furthermore, in regards to the Hyperloop, most likely that will take the rest of my natural life, I'll be deep in the ground before the first passenger rides between Phoenix and L.A.

So, to guard against Jack-Squat and crossing the river Styx, I treated the walls of the Iron room to ensure I regain the privacy of my thoughts so I can then work on physics research. I bought a propane torch from Harbor Freight Tools:

Propane Torch

This torch has a "turbo" feature which makes it look and sound like an afterburner on a jet

(Harbor Freight has some pretty good selection of tools at low prices)

The open air flame temperature is about 1995 C, hot enough to melt iron. I bought this torch and a propane tank and exposed the inside surfaces of the iron room to the flame, I repeated this about 5 times. I am currently testing the Iron room to determine just how many or how few thoughts they can read.

When I first built the Iron room, it worked perfectly. This was before I figured out ways to lock doors from the inside and use timers to open and close garage doors. So, I went to a local event here in Phoenix and when I came back all of a sudden the Iron room failed to block their ability to read thoughts. Also, I noticed strange markings on the inside surface of the Iron room, something that looked like a pentagram, and then later something that looked like a cross.

After that, no matter what I did the Iron room failed to block their ability to read thoughts. I figured I could buy new iron panels but, that is too expensive, I could take it to a foundry and have it melted down and recast but, once again too expensive, then one day I thought, why not simply heat up the surfaces to such a temperature that is breaks or disassociates any sensors they placed? I mean the sensors are very small, they can't be too robust. So I bought the propane torch and went to work.

So far it looks like it is working but, I have to test it thoroughly. Whoever is monitoring is very very sneaky, they could simply be bluffing. I'll keep everyone informed.
edit on 18-7-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)
edit on 18-7-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I did a search on google for remote neural monitoring and this is what appeared:

Remote Neural Monitoring

One of the websites named "greatdreams" indicates and I quote

Robert C. Gunn, PhD, Arbor, Michigan, is a an NSA clinical psychologist involved in the human and Constitutional rights violations of Mind Control. He has committed unthinkable atrocities, worldwide

I did a search for "Robert C. Gunn, PhD, Arbor, Michigan":

Robert C. Gunn

Before we go accusing people, I wanted to find out for myself, so I called the number listed in the google search and no answer. First of all, if this person does exist, do we know for sure that he was involved in violations of mind control? Dr. Gunn appears to be simply a clinical psychologist for St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor, MAYBE at one time in his life was involved in such programs, but now he could be treating people with depression and stuff like that. I'll keep on calling.

In other news it appears as if the Iron is working again, though i have to now start sealing any openings to ensure there is no leakage of EEG waves that can reach their sensors.

The "perfect" Faraday room with superconducting walls would not only stop all electromagnetic signals from going OUT, it would stop all electromagnetic signals from going IN. This would eliminate any directed energy attacks or any type of satellite control, furthermore it would block the signal emitted from any surveillance device built into computers.

This is not the first time most of the U.S. population was subject to gangstalking, the Church Commission confirmed that. What IS different is that, unlike before, we can defeat their technology and this time the "power elite" can lose.
edit on 26-7-2015 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join