It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mubarak stepping down tonight/transfers power didn't step down/Steps down Feb 11,

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Who is Wael Ghonim!? Why would google admit to one of there executives be a part of this uprising?? Especially I mean this guy is who? Why has google had no type of problem with them using their name in this uprising??? JUST SAYIN
edit on 10-2-2011 by manicspecimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by manicspecimen

Was not aware of this I don't think, seems I heard a little something thru the grapevine but it has slipped my mind at the moment. Can you provide a link to an article about this, most interested.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Google has not admitted to this guy of anything, the "word" is that he is/was a google exec..

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

_javascript:atslive();

its starting the dragon= Obama
the one that will raise all Muslim= The guy that spoken on CNN about he is ready to died. and raise is voice for all Muslim.

the last seal as been broken...... th world is getting awake. the Elite will start soon to push forward they agenda... Watch the American as soon as they will enter Egypt, the war will start and is the ww3...... all the follower of God will fight the DRAGON.......

Its happening now!!!!!!
The world is about to change

Please Mark my word.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Illuminati_2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Mubarak steps down but doesn't step down by putting his Vice President in charge. I wonder who will be calling the shots. Dah Doesn't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got till it's gone. ^Y^

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

Please stop. As a Christian the first seal isn't broken yet. If you read Revelation the church is PRESENT in heaven when the seals are opened. Now, interesting you've brought up Biblical Eschaetology though. Because for quite some time the last two nations spoken of that will descend on Israel for the Gog Magog war were Turkey and Egypt and until just recently both these nations have had favorable relationships with Israel. If the Muslim Brotherhood takes over and cancels the Egyptian-Israeli Peace Treaty then all nations will be in place for Gog Magog.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I just went through the first six chapters and there's not a single word about "the church" in Heaven prior to the seals.

There's seven letters to seven churches, but thats it.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply t o post by Flatfish

I hope this is a step forward and not just a side step. The way it sounds, very little has been given up. We'll just have to give it time to see how this plays out.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Stepping down is the best and only choice for him right now, so just do it !

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyvia
Stepping down is the best and only choice for him right now, so just do it !

mubarack will "do it" , but my opinion is that he will be "very dead" when doing that!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Reuters says: An Egyptian army officer who joined protests in Cairo's Tahrir Square says 15 other middle-ranking officers have also gone over to the demonstrators

Thats good news right? Maybe a precursor to what is to come. As for the Google exec, when the revolt began he was reported missing by CNN and all other news stations as his family were extremely worried, especially since his last tweet was "...we are prepared to die". He was presumed dead and family looked for him in hospitals and such, anyway two weeks later gov announced they would free him. That was a big shocker, since gov never said anything about detaining him before. It was discovered that they detained him because he was the one who started the facebook page that fueled the uprising against mubarak.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The military say they are going to make an "important" message soon to the people...

This could be them joining the people or about to make this situation turn in to something we do not want to see,

Though it seems there is no real "Good way" to sort this out?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by manicspecimen
Who is Wael Ghonim!? Why would google admit to one of there executives be a part of this uprising?? Especially I mean this guy is who? Why has google had no type of problem with them using their name in this uprising??? JUST SAYIN
edit on 10-2-2011 by manicspecimen because: (no reason given)

He is a Google exec of Egyptian heritage who started this Facebook page in honor of Khaled Said, an activist who was killed last summer after posting a video pf police corruption.

(Think about that - he was killed for doing something we do all of the time here on ATS.)

Anyway, here is his twitter page as well. He was detained and tortured for 12 days prior to giving an emotional interview on Egyptian TV and then showing up in Tahrir Square and rallying the crowds. He is held as the founder of this modern revolution, but he defers to the many , such as Said, who have died for the cause.

At the end, when asked about those who have died in this uprising, he says: "I swear by Almighty God that it's not our fault. It's the fault of each one who is holding on tight to power and refusing to let go." And then, sobbing, he walks off set. He later embraced Said's mother in Tahrir Sqaure.

So the question isn't why Facebook is okay with his involvement, but why wouldn't they be? The hard reality is still that all publicity is good publicity, particularly when it casts your product as a force multiplier for freedom and your target consumer is the entire world.
edit on 11/2/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/2/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
We will find out today what the reaction to his not going. Govts and peoples and also the armys. Will it all kick off? We can only wait and see. I think if he dosnt leave then the west should cut diplomatic ties with him. Democracy is all the people want and to rid them selves of a dictator. If we dont back the people then its all a crock.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

I just went through the first six chapters and there's not a single word about "the church" in Heaven prior to the seals.

There's seven letters to seven churches, but thats it.

The church isn't on Earth after chapter 4:1. It says "Come up hither." When the scroll is opened the church is present at the ceremony.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

The full verse is

After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this."

The voice is speaking to John. I don't see anything about any church in the Heavens.

In fact the 5th seal, starting at Revelation 6:9, shows many martyrs appearing and pleading with G-d to avenge them. 6:11 then says G-d will take no action until their slaughter is completed.

Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.

After the 6th seal, in 7:9 does a great multitude appear.

After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

John asks who they are and is told in 7:14

These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb

Based on that, it appears that most of the Church is martyred in genocide between the 1st and 6th seals.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

So what are you saying... the entire Vatican and all followers of Christ are going to simply float to heaven.

OMG I'm so glad I am not brainwashed by religious dogma! :facepalm:

Getting away from metaphysical end-time prophecies, this COULD be a precursor to the next big world war. I am not talking about revelations of john... I am talking about unstable Egyptian areas. How many people here realize just how important Alexandria is to the middle east in general? That area is a HUGE import-export area because it negates the need to go around Africa to transport from east to west and vice-versa.

If a group takes over (Muslim Brotherhood?) and decides they are done dealing with US puppet-masters, then basically shipping becomes a b---h! Which means higher costs for oil, more poverty in the Western World, and in general, a great uprising around the globe from food shortages because of trade embargoes, blockades, and other such crap.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
From reuters right now:

Egypt's army says it is ready to lift emergency law, which has been imposed on the nation for 30 years.

here is a picture of army guarding presdent's palace. You think protesters can go up against that?

images.scribblelive.com...
edit on 11-2-2011 by DuneKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Seitler

In a worse case scenario NATO will seize the Suez and probably the Sinai.

It could lead to a major regional war, but I doubt a world war. A world war would have to be global, this would be a huge mess but just in the Middle East. It could spread somewhat to the Balkans depending on how bad things got, but not a global war.

I don't think we are headed towards that, but I could be wrong. I think if anything we are looking at the start of a new era of liberal progressive uprisings throughout the Middle East, similar to the fall of Communism in Eastern Europe.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Why are you assuming it's the gentile "church" that is martyred in the Great Tribulation? That's an assumption the text doesn't say. The great tribulation is the last 3 1/2 years of the period called "the time of Jacob's trouble".
The term "Jacob" should immediately tell you who God's attention is upon for the GT. The gentile church, "bride of Christ" isn't spoken of on Earth after Revelation 4:1. I never said there will not be people come to the Lord during the GT, there will be quite a few.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join