It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOHO Catches A UFO ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Traffic is getting heavier up there.....
I for one would like an explanation as to why the image shows up so perfectly in both SOHO and the other one LASCAR?
I mean is it even possible to get identical images from pixel bloom on two different cameras?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken
That's an absoultely beautiful collage, thanks for putting these three images together.

That's an actual craft of unimaginable dimensions.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

The awesome debunkers seem to skip this question. I mean comon...
Two different cameras that capture the exact same object multiple times. Hmmm maybe they both glitched the exact same way at the exact same time...must have been the Stuxnet virus! And those who say omg it's too big to be a ship or no ships would have exhaust coming out the tail, who died and made you the know-it-all expert on everything that exists in all of existance?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Puresilence
Exactly, those who say ships the size of 5X Earths can't be done...

Why, 100 years ago how many people imagined we would have the technical capability to build giant wheeled space stations in space?

A spacecraft doesn't have to be made from metals and such, it could be like a giant floating balloon that simulate entire worlds.

These alien species must have had thousands, perhaps millions of years of technological advancement, and look at us... We mock them?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It's a fake. SOHO/NASA didn't archive a C2 scan image at 12:12 on October 10th. End of thread.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

Did fiund something interesting though, check out the emarging solar flare in the EIT171 filter scan today. Cool looking flare.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Thanks for the help embeding the image. Apparently the [img] tags don't work for me.

And yes, the JAL UFO was one of the largest if I remember correctly, a few miles across.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

it's not a fake, it's directly from the site YOU just quoted. Jeez

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It looks like a paddle drill bit probably coming in to drill for all our oil.
Cause for war with em if you ask me. Blow them up if they come to Earth. Humans rock, we don't mess around.
Very interesting photo. Probably nothing, but that is based off my personal opinion with no knowledge to back it up, cause thats how I do things.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Lets go back in time. Check the dates, you do the calc.

2010 10 10

2010 09 27

2010 09 03

A winged disc?
www.google.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Look closer...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Puresilence

What two cameras? You don't mean the image from Lockheed Martin do you? It shows the same imaging artifact as the LASCO C2 image because it is the LASCO C2 image. What you are looking at is animation of the difference images from SOHO.
www.lmsal.com...

A difference image is created by digitally subtracting one image from the next one in sequence. This allows changes from one image to the next to be easily seen.
edit on 10/11/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Interesting thread S&F from me.

I'm no expert but reading others saying this object has been photographed by two different sources surely rules it out as an artefact?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Wrong, thread continues. I love exciting threads, and I like how Phage waits and lets the excitement build...

Before he swoops in and kills it like mine about the tower on the moon in the Criterion footage.

I do hope that this is a real ufo though. The main question to be answered is how does the same glitch appear on the LASCO as well

respectfully,
Ot

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I most definitely agree. There is no way that this is "pixel bloom"
. Especially when the SAME object is captured from different angles (and to have an exhaust type trail like it does). I have noticed this "object" from past SOHO images and it would be quite a coincidence if it is indeed some type of hardware/software error... Just not sure what to think of it yet...
edit on 11-10-2010 by 0R10N because: Forgot something...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
The outline reminds me of this rendition from the JAL Flight 1628 Over Alaska:

img507.imageshack.us...&t=1" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

edit on 10-10-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: Trying to embed image properly.

That rendition is exaggerated, the JAL1628 pilot described on the official report that the unidentified flying object was a "huge ball with lights going around and said the object was about 4 times bigger than the 747 he was riding"

@thread:
The UFO SOHO captured is amazing btw I don't see how it can be debunked in any way, the official explanation made me laugh out loud
edit on 11-10-2010 by Enter Ruin because: Just saw Phage replied to this thread, not filling any high expectations of most sceptics in here imo

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xterrain
It's a fake. SOHO/NASA didn't archive a C2 scan image at 12:12 on October 10th. End of thread.

Annoys the hell outta me when people say things like "end of thread", or "nothing to see here people, move along" - the only way you can top that is to call for a mod to close the thread, because you've solved the mystery single-handed.

The time stamp you're referring to is NOT the time the image was captured, it's the time it was processed or saved to the server.

And you'd have gotten away with that if it wasn't for us pesky kids

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by ExPostFacto

tnks buddy...here we go..another one sighted
..this is getting really cool i mean..im thinking about printing some T-Shirts and sell em out XD

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/99995eec864c.jpg[/atsimg]

I don't see how an artifact could be recreated so exactly.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathhawk
Correct me if im wrong or sound like an idiot or anything, but on the 12th isn't there supposed to be a mass appearance of UFOs? maybe this is the mother ship holding them? who knows just a thought

The 13th of October.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hmmm, maybe it's just me but the white coloured ring on the middle of the sun is has the same kinda pixeled resemblence of the intreguing odd shaped anomaly. Could it be some kind of flaw or glitch on the image?

Also, does anyone know what the exposure was set at when this image was taken?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Overtime
Mr. Zeropoint,

Nice catch. The trailing "exhaust" adds to the possibility of a mothership of some kind.

respectfully,
Ot

Not really, it could be an asteroid, or a meteor. As a matter of fact the trail shows clear signs that matter is breaking off from the object, leaving it in a trail behind, which points to it most probably being an asteroid or meteor than some sort of spaceship.

If it didn't show that trail THEN we could rule out the object being a meteor or asteroid, but instead it is leaving a trail of particles/matter.
edit on 11-10-2010 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join