It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Warns Time Magazine of Rising Anti-White Sentiment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   
In an interview with Time Magazine, Trump was asked about rescinding Bidens DEI requirements and about anti-white bias in America. He agrees it 's there. He says the antiwhite racism is probably worse than antiblack racism at this point. He could be right. The left melts down when you say that, but it could be true. Being black is coooooool and 'in', and ghetto is glorified, whereas being white means you don't get jobs and you are automatically scorned as 'racist' or 'privileged'. DEI is racist. Trump wants to be rid of it.

Trump Warns Time Magazine of Rising Anti-White Sentiment

According to TIME, “large numbers of [Trump’s] supporters have expressed the view that antiwhite racism now represents a greater problem in the U.S. than the systemic racism that has long afflicted Black Americans.” Much to the outlet’s surprise, this was a sentiment with which the former president agreed.

“Oh, I think that there is a lot to be said about that,” he said. “If you look at the Biden Administration, they’re sort of against anybody depending on certain views. They’re against Catholics. They’re against a lot of different people. They actually don’t even know what they’re against, but they’re against a lot. But no, I think there is a definite anti-white feeling in this country and that can’t be allowed either.”

One of the former president’s advisors further revealed that Trump plans to rescind President Joe Biden’s executive orders implementing diversity, equity, and inclusion standards in federal departments—policies that have been criticized as discrimination against White people.

When asked for specifics on his plan to realign the racial scales in the country, Trump turned his attention to the education system. “I don’t think it would be a very tough thing to address, frankly. But I think the laws are very unfair right now,” he said. “And education is being very unfair, and it’s being stifled. But I don’t think it’s going to be a big problem at all. But if you look right now, there’s absolutely a bias against White and that’s a problem.”

Trump Warns of Anti White Feelings in Country Says This Can't Be Allowed

Former President Donald Trump has said there is “definite anti-white feeling” sweeping the US — and warned “that can’t be allowed.”

Trump, 77, was asked during a wide-ranging interview with Time magazine published Tuesday about polls showing most of his supporters think “anti-white racism now represents a greater problem in the country than anti-black racism.”

USA Today - Trump Vows to Crush AntiWhite Racism/DEI If He Wins

Lending his voice to anti-DEI fervor sweeping the Republican party, Donald Trump telegraphed a dramatic shift to America's approach to civil rights if he wins a second term as president, vowing to focus on "anti-white" racism, not on racism against people of color.

Asked about supporters who believe anti-white racism now represents a greater problem than anti-Black racism, the former president told Time magazine: "I think there is a definite anti-white feeling in this country and that can’t be allowed."

One of the goals of the presidential transition plan is reversing “the DEI revolution” by eliminating policies and programs such as affirmative action which Project 2025 calls "affirmative discrimination."

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Trump's surrogates have been pushing replacement theory for a while now. I don't think it's a surprise to anyone that he's now being vocal about it.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It would be a shock to the system if we went back to the standard of hiring someone based on their qualifications and skill set instead of handing out participation trophies.

The Liberals have turned this country into a country of entitled sissies and crybabies.

I grew up in a time where you had to earn everything, not have it all handed to you.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Trump's surrogates have been pushing replacement theory for a while now. I don't think it's a surprise to anyone that he's now being vocal about it.

Prejudice against caucasian characteristic =/= replacement theory, but it's just too easy to gaslight our non ethnic (European descended) population by conflating those concepts. Also known as false equivalency.

edit on 2-5-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Leftists have been openly talking about it for years.
And the current regime is agitating to create more anti-white sentiment.

But when someone like Trump or Tucker Carlson points it out, it becomes an extremist right wing conspiracy theory.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Yes, ending racism is stupid. The smart thing to do is reverse it all, then claim victimhood. It's both edgy and sexy.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

But when someone like Trump or Tucker Carlson points it out, it becomes an extremist right wing conspiracy theory.

And he was told "don't use the megaphone we used for training, buy one from Amazon.", but he was lazy, and hoped nobody would notice. this is a little awkward.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Thank you for some sense razor. Merit not false standards. How great would our Country be if the best and brightest were in business and government?

Leadership should be razor sharp and color blind.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=27369812]FlyersFan[/pos

Who didn't already know there is a push against white people.. especially men?

I run an employment agency and have been told several times to not send straight white men. Of course that's only been stated verbally... We can't have any official documents saying that.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Trump or no Trump, the anti-white sentiment will only worsen in the coming years. The future of the US is todays South Africa.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   

“If you look at the Biden Administration, they’re sort of against anybody depending on certain views. They’re against Catholics

Isn't Biden Catholic , why would he be against Catholics ?

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

He's a BAAAAAD Catholic. Technically he has excommunicated himself. He goes against church teachings and he is promoting abortion. In the Catholic church, anyone who promotes or encourages abortions is excommunicated. You don't even need a bishop to say it officially. Technically Biden is excommunicated but his parish priest isn't enforcing it.

And then there was the BIden Admin FBI targeting of traditional Catholics as possible terrorists ... the spying on them etc etc just for being traditional Catholics attending latin mass. There were threads here about that.

edit on 5/2/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
whereas being white means you don't get jobs and you are automatically scorned as 'racist' or 'privileged'. DEI is racist. Trump wants to be rid of it.

what a complete load of tosh, is that your thoughts or Trumps?

I am white have a job, the majority of my friends are white (around80%) all have jobs, no one has ever automatically called me racist

I swear people just make stuff up and apply it to themselves to feel victimised, snowflake generation for sure

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

“If you look at the Biden Administration, they’re sort of against anybody depending on certain views. They’re against Catholics

what's the Catholic opinion on abortion?

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Their "Armorer" for that day made a mistake. 🤣🤣

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Biden has a long list of lifetime high impact lies and cheating. 😃

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Catholic bishop says Biden means well but is just stupid.

www.ncronline.org...
edit on Thu May 2 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed tags

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Well, he was baptized as an infant..

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Yep Biden is so religious and and such a good catholic.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Just sounds like more nonsense spouted to stir division and hate. I havent experienced any minority people or anyone giving me problems because Im white and I live in an area with a fair number of minority people. I havent seen it either with any of my friends or family. Plus, the area I live in has a lot of left wing nuts, but even with all that I still dont see anti white stuff happening, more just college kids and lefties protesting about Gaza or climate change or cops beating up minorities. The only time I ever see white people getting trashed is when they are acting like racist buttheads or being bigots but other than that, everyone is pretty normal to white people. But then again I dont live online in the social media world which is a very different world from the one I live my day to day life in. If you spend alot of time on social media everyone in the world hates you and is out to get you, but when you disconnect and live in the real world its a very different place. I mean theres still serious problems in the world I encounter alot like homeless druggies and tweekers stealing peoples catalytic converters for meth money or just people being rude and inconsiderate or just no one taking personal responsibility, but even with all these problems, they are still not as bad or crazy as the lamestream media and social media would have you believe. And politicians like Trump benefit greatly by keeping people afraid of each other and hating each other. Its all why I decided to disconnect from the media machine alltogether. So much better for my mental health, and it helps keep me grounded in the reality I live in.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join