It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phones listening to you and reading your mind

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I think its time to talk about this, There seems to be heavy suppression everywhere on this topic, Everyone knows yet nobody cares. Really i just want to know how to mind reading portion works.

I know there will be some of you that will say its a algorithm that is predicting what and when you are going to think certain things and shows ads, Just fyi if you think that you are running the programming script, there is absolutely no triggers for the thoughts yet some how facebook knows exactly when you see someone driving by that reminds you of someone. or you see someone while driving that is walking and talking to a friend which triggers a thought about a bad relationship and facebook suggests a meme related to it. ALL DAY i experience this, all day Im hit with ads related to what im thinking.

I already understand that since 2017 we have been listened to by advertising agencies, maybe way before then. I made the measures to root my phone and block the permissions of apps which stopped the microphone listening. in 2021 i started to notice that my thoughts were influencing ads now. Really i just want to know how they read your mind its crazy. I saw someone going crazy post and say they remotely monitor your EEG waves in your brain and thats how they can figure out what your thinking about.
If you have noticed 5g towers all have paint missing around the antennas like its burned off the paint

Maybe you guys can speculate with me on how this works

Do you think 5g with beam forming is able to track thousands of peoples brain waves?

What bothers me is this isnt just government listening and reading what we think these are private companies, which then sell your data to other companies, Whats stopping scammers from getting access to this? They know everything about you and are able to manipulate you for their gain.
as a systems engineer i understand that this is happening and know that its only a matter of time this will be used against us.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think we are just that predictable and malleable, theres no mind reading needed

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: azure1121
I think its time to talk about this, There seems to be heavy suppression everywhere on this topic, Everyone knows yet nobody cares. Really i just want to know how to mind reading portion works.

I know there will be some of you that will say its a algorithm that is predicting what and when you are going to think certain things and shows ads, Just fyi if you think that you are running the programming script, there is absolutely no triggers for the thoughts yet some how facebook knows exactly when you see someone driving by that reminds you of someone. or you see someone while driving that is walking and talking to a friend which triggers a thought about a bad relationship and facebook suggests a meme related to it. ALL DAY i experience this, all day Im hit with ads related to what im thinking.

I already understand that since 2017 we have been listened to by advertising agencies, maybe way before then. I made the measures to root my phone and block the permissions of apps which stopped the microphone listening. in 2021 i started to notice that my thoughts were influencing ads now. Really i just want to know how they read your mind its crazy. I saw someone going crazy post and say they remotely monitor your EEG waves in your brain and thats how they can figure out what your thinking about.
If you have noticed 5g towers all have paint missing around the antennas like its burned off the paint

Maybe you guys can speculate with me on how this works

Do you think 5g with beam forming is able to track thousands of peoples brain waves?

What bothers me is this isnt just government listening and reading what we think these are private companies, which then sell your data to other companies, Whats stopping scammers from getting access to this? They know everything about you and are able to manipulate you for their gain.
as a systems engineer i understand that this is happening and know that its only a matter of time this will be used against us.

I have noticed, the extra extra version of this...Even the newspaper... We are probably in a giant simulation...One that includes day to day bog down stuff, like pain and hunger keeping us grounded in the simulation...*spooky X-Files theme*
edit on 20-4-2023 by MatthewGraybeal13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
We have always talked about this here on ATS. There are many threads about it.
They certainly listen to what we say. Especially if you have voice commands on, but also if you don't.

We just had an example at home the other day.
I think it's disgusting.
Sometimes it does seem as if they read thoughts, but I think they know people very well and sometimes predict certain logical choices even if you talk about something else.

My phone has everything switched off, husband's still has voice recognition on.

If they were mor upfront with it they wouldn't look so shifty, but as always advertising is a diety that cannot ever be questioned and has all the rights to do whatever it wants.

From being shifty, to being annoying and tactless to being intrusive.
Say it's for advertising, and you'll get people defending it, because money is involved.

All hail advertising and money.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MatthewGraybeal13
I have noticed, the extra extra version of this...Even the newspaper... We are probably in a giant simulation...One that includes day to day bog down stuff, like pain and hunger keeping us grounded in the simulation...*spooky X-Files theme*

You know whats fascinating, I have had a few times where there was no possible way that certain people could know i was thinking something about them and they brought it up to me like they knew i was thinking that, It was almost like something knew what i was feeling and thinking and told them. all the more to think our reality is simulated. Its a brewing thought experience.

I was sort of writing it off as demonic entities listening and relaying it to their other associates which then influence the thoughts of those certain people.

I just feel like the analysis of entities listening and reading your thoughts as the reason we see ads related to our thoughts is some super tinfoil lol so i never really considered that to be the thing with the phones reading our thoughts.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I don't know if I buy the phones are reading our thoughts, but they are absolutely listening to your conversations and locations which they then use to show advertisements. I also don't trust that the video cameras aren't recording either.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   
And I heard that AI can make scam calls and use someone's voice. I guess this woman got a call from her sister saying she was kidnapped and while the woman was on the phone her sister walks in. I think they are using our voices for AI, which is quite terrifying to say the least because if it's your voice, they can use it against you I'm sure.

a reply to: azure1121

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I wrote an op on this last year or so.

Recently I was away from home and spoke about a very specific location.

Of course when I get home Facebook shows me adds on that place.
Even when you think things aren’t connected by phone/apps they are. It’s possible they are also connected through your friends phone and you are friends with them.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I've picked up on it once and for me that's still a coincidence even though I know it's practically impossible.

It was such private thoughts which is why I knew there's no way I could've conveyed it through speech or text, ever.

Still, it was only once and I would need to see a repeat or two before this becomes more than an incredible anomaly for me.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   
From what I've heard, the Earth can be used as as a giant MRI machine with today's technology, and satellites could also be involved with monitoring brain signals and vitals.

Years ago scientists found that they could use AI to make better sense of the low voltage signals the brain gives off.

It's been said that voice to skull (V2K) technology has been around since the 90's

As far as privacy invasive predictive software goes, the Shadownet documentary that came out several years ago covered that topic pretty well.

Its hard to know how advanced this technology is today or where it's headed, since I assume that most of it is still highly classified, or to know who all has their hands on it. I've heard that the government has been increasing it's reliance on private contractors, and rumors that the private sector is using this technology, but I'm hesitant to believe that it's being used for advertising.

What can we do?

Here are some ideas:

1. Use a 4G only phone.

2. Turn off all information sharing permissions

3. Cover your phone's cameras, especially the forward facing one.

4.Wear an EMF shielded hat

5. Counter-technology like detectors, scramblers, and jammers.

6. Suck it up.

7. Mess with and try to break the technology, or out those that are misusing and abusing it, however possible.

edit on 20-4-2023 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

they have your permission, and the tech.
you can jump-start a human's heart, and brain.
trasmit - receive
#BreakInTwoElectricBoogaloo

edit on 4202323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

It's just a little Voice 2 Skull tech.

Nothing to worry about.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
A guy a work with also claims to be getting advertisements for things, sometimes completely random, that he had only thought about.

He said that he mostly keeps this information to himself, so people didn't question his sanity.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Make that 2 co-workers.

Another co-worker of mine has also had the same experiences and has been keeping that information to himself.

I stick with a 4G phone and make sure all my information sharing permissions are turned off.

The next few years are going to be interesting.

edit on 20-4-2023 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

glad you posted about this. I have experienced it several times in the last 3 years (well, about 5-6 times) and there is NO WAY the ads that pop up immediately after could be possible!! I am tired of thinking I'm crazy or something by suspecting stuff...

An example. I am outside talking to someone on the phone. My computer is indoors. The other person will say something and make me think of something I had never even thought of before, much less researched anything remotely like it (say a specific rare disease, or a perfume I saw in a magazine at the doctor's once that I might look to see what it smells like and try it - even though I haven't bought or searched for perfume in several years due to allergies), something really off the wall). As soon as I come back inside and get on my computer...there are ads popping up of that very thing!! And the person on the phone didn't even say the words...it's just something I thought of based on what they said.

Will try to follow this thread and not lose it so I can see if anyone has any ideas what could be going on!

edit on 20-4-2023 by TruthJava because: typo

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

glad you posted about this. I have experienced it several times in the last 3 years (well, about 5-6 times) and there is NO WAY the ads that pop up immediately after could be possible!! I am tired of thinking I'm crazy or something by suspecting stuff...

An example. I am outside talking to someone on the phone. My computer is indoors. The other person will say something and make me think of something I had never even thought of before, much less researched anything remotely like it (say a specific rare disease, or a perfume I saw in a magazine at the doctor's once that I might look to see what it smells like and try it - even though I haven't bought or searched for perfume in several years due to allergies), something really off the wall). As soon as I come back inside and get on my computer...there are ads popping up of that very thing!! And the person on the phone didn't even say the words...it's just something I thought of based on what they said.

Will try to follow this thread and not lose it so I can see if anyone has any ideas what could be going on!

This is 100% exactly what im talking about, It has happened to me hundreds of times. most of the time i never said a word about anything. example today. few weeks ago i was talking to a friend about this and he goes "yeah i had one pop up about toilet paper after i said thats what i needed to someone" and i was thinking about working on my car this weekend and I thought i wonder what is going to pop up on my feed now and thought about that moment my friend said and i get a suggested for you post that is a meme of carburetor cleaner with the text "This is the mechanics toilet paper" one time a year sure coincidence every day? no something is up with this

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Here's a thought.

Could it be that what you are being advertised, was something you were looking at on you phone or PC that you didn't necessarily search for?

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
An evolution of invasive advertising.

Advertising to a person based on their internet searches.

Advertising to a person based on their internet activities and social media posts.

Advertising to a person based on information overheard by device microphones.

Advertising to a person based on data collected by device cameras and analyzed by AI.

Advertising to a person based on information collected from brain waves via devices, 5G towers, and or satellites, and analyzed by AI.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I once wrote about an experience i had, bought a very specific type of food, not common, had an old phone, not a smart one, paid with cash. As soon as i got home and checked face booc there it was staring at me. an ad, for that very thing.

Impossible.

Three options.

They have unleashed an extremely advanced ai that can tap in to security cams, and cross reference with recognition software and databases.

Or we live in a simulation.

Or we live in a simulation with the stuff from option one inserted in it and are ruled over by reptilian overlords.

But for your questions on how all this works, it is a known fact (sorry cant link anything) that brainwaves are watchable and can be influenced, we have known this for at least 6-7 years now, how advanced is that tech today?

Probably very advanced.

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Here is a link to the shadowgate doc watching it now
rumble.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join